Stacey Said No

Story Info
Stacey gets a sex lesson.
2.4k words
4.24
80.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey was an old friend of my daughter's from high school. She was one of those ditzy blonde perky types with beautiful eyes and a killer smile.

Although she was thinly built, she always had nice size tits for her frame at the age of 16. And of course her ass was to die for. When she would sleep over she would always wear short shorts and a lacey teddy type top so when she bent over her tits were in plain sight.

Some nights we would watch movies with the girls lying on a blanket on the living room floor eating popcorn. Looking at Stacey's ass made my mouth water for more than popcorn. Sometimes her shorts were so tight I could make out her pussy lips through the thin material.

When it was a scary movie she would sometimes hop onto my lap on the couch during the really scary parts and hug my neck as she buried her face in my neck to hide. I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my cock, which always sprang to life. While I certainly enjoyed the moments I hoped the scene would end and stop the aching in my cock.

Now, 5 years later, I was in a neighboring town for a golf outing and after the event and dinner I decided to stop in at one of the local bars for a few beers. I sat at one of the tables in back by the pool tables. The place served a limited food menu and they had a waitress for the tables.

I was looking at the menu to see what beers they had on tap when the waitress came up and asked in a familiar voice, "What can I get for you?" I looked up to see, you guessed it, Stacey standing there in a little white t-shirt, belly exposed, and those tight shiny shorts where they don't wear panties so they have no lines to show.

As I looked up she smiled that killer smile. "Mr. B!" she said and gave me a big hug while bouncing up and down. What she managed to do was to smash her tits into my face and rub them up and down.

I noticed her nipples perk up. "Stacey, honey. How have you been?" I managed to get out. We chatted briefly filling in some details and she took my order for a beer. As she walked away there was that delightful ass moving back and forth.

As it was late, there was only one other table with people at it and they were getting ready to leave. Stacey returned with my beer and chatted a bit and said she got done in about ten minutes and had to cash out her orders. I invited her to come back and have a beer with me so we could catch up a bit.

She returned with another beer for me and one for her. We sat talking for quite a while and several more beers and then she asked if I could give her a lift home seeing as how her car was in the shop. Of course I obliged.

When we reached her apartment she opened the door to exit. I quickly asked if I could use her bathroom before I drove home. "Too much beer, I guess." I said.

"Of course you can. Come in!" she said as she bounced up the steps digging out her keys. As she reached the top platform she dropped her keys and bent over to get them. As I walked up the steps there was that beautiful ass in my face and the tight shorts material in her pussy slit with her blonde pubes sticking out. As she looked up behind her she saw me staring at her ass and flashed that smile again. "I'm such a klutz." she said.

I grabbed her hips and kissed her ass through the material "But you're a beautiful klutz." I said.

"Mr. B, you're such a flirt." she said. We went in and I used the bathroom. When I came out Stacey said," It was great to see you again." She put her arms around my neck and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I quickly embraced her and gave her a long kiss. I moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed a cheek in each one, pulling her into my groin and growing cock. She kissed me until she felt my cock against her pussy through my shorts. "Mr. B... what are you doing?"

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time, Stacey." I kissed her again and pulled her into me even more... sliding a finger past her shorts and into her pussy slit. She was already moist so I slid it deeper and pumped it in and out a few times and then searched out her little clit.

Coating it with her juices I rubbed it and circled it a few times. "Whoa, stop, stop." she said. "I don't know if we should be doing this."

I said, "Not only should we, but we are going to." As I rubbed her clit I pulled her shirt up and put my mouth to one of her tits sucking in the nipple. She tried pushing my head away but my hold was too strong for her. I tongued her nipple and then bit it gently... I could feel her pussy getting hotter and juicier.

"Please stop" she pleaded "Please don't do this." Ignoring her I moved to her other tit and gave it the same treatment. A slight moan escaped Stacey's lips.

"Relax and enjoy it, honey. I know you're going to love it." I said. I slid my finger back into her and felt her juices starting to flow. I slid a second finger into her pussy and went as deep as I could. Her pussy was so tight. I almost couldn't believe this was happening.

Stacey relaxed her pushing on me and I took that opportunity to pick her up and kiss her as I carried her to the couch. As I put her down I slid her shorts off her.

"NO...Don't!" she cried. I forced myself between her legs and buried my face in her pussy. She smelled so good and tasted so sweet. I lapped up her juices and began tonguing her, licking her slit and working my way to her clit.

As I mouthed her clit I slid my fingers back into that tight little pussy and began to finger fuck her. I could feel Stacey relax and begin to enjoy it. I looked up to see that smile on her face. "Still want me to stop?"

"Mr. B, I used to think about this when we'd watch movies. I liked it when I sat on you and could feel your cock against my pussy. I just never thought it would be so good!" I started licking her pussy again. Using longer strokes I eventually found her little rosebud and tickled it with my tongue. "Ooh.. I've never felt THAT before!"

I concentrated on her asshole and stuck my tongue into it. "Oh, that feels so dirty and so nice at the same time." I continued to tongue her ass for a while before I took one of my juice coated fingers and slowly worked it up her ass. I worked two others into her pussy and tongued her clit. She was really getting into it now.

She stared to push in rhythm to my fingers working on her. She relaxed her pussy and ass to allow me to finger fuck her in both holes. "You really know how to get me hot, Mr. B. I've never felt like this before." After a few minutes she started to breathe heavier and work her pussy and ass on my fingers, meeting me thrust for thrust.

I could feel her getting tense and ready for her first orgasm for the night. "Oh, yes! God, yes! You do me so good, Mr. B!" With that she came all over my fingers more than any other woman I'd been with. I continued pumping and licking her until she was through, which lasted a while.

I finally raised my head to see a beautiful sight. There was Stacey lying on the couch, naked except for the shirt pulled up to her neck, legs splayed wide open showing me her beautiful pussy glistening with her juices, and her killer smile on her face. "Mr. B, nobody's ever made me cum like that. Show me more....please! But first... show me that cock I've always wondered about!"

I got up and dropped my shorts allowing my thick eight inch cock to pop out. I walked up to her face and said "Here you go... it's all yours."

She leaned over and began to feel it and examine it. "God it's big. I've never seen one like this before."

"Well, Stacey, it's all yours for tonight." She licked it several times and then put her hot little mouth over it, sucking on the head and then sliding as much in as she could.

"Are you sure it will fit in me?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure it will... but there's only one way to know for sure." I answered. With that I moved back between her legs and placed the head on her pussy lips and slid it up and down to coat it with her juices. The warmth felt great and I couldn't wait to fuck her tight little pussy. I slowly pushed it in, inch by inch, until I could feel my balls rest against her ass.

Stacey had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face.

"You like?" I asked.

"I love it. I've never felt so full before." I slowly started to pump it in and out, pulling out until just the head was in and then pushing it all the way back in. Her tight pussy was so hot and felt incredible. I wanted this to last. I picked up the pace and started to fuck her harder. Stacey was meeting me push for push and groaning like she was about to cum. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock and it took all I had not to shoot into her right then. I kept fucking her until she relaxed again. Her juices ran down my cock and onto her asshole. "Mr. B, I'm not on the pill and I don't have condoms so don't cum in my pussy." Stacey said.

"A hot little fox like you isn't on the pill?" I asked.

"I haven't had sex that often so I don't worry about it. Usually my boyfriend had condoms." she replied.

"How about if we try something different so you won't have to worry?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Relax and I'll show you another way to get pleasure and you won't get pregnant." I said.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slid it around in her juices. Then I took some juice on my finger and slowly slid it up her butt. Stacey looked a bit apprehensive at first, but I told her to relax and enjoy it. She laid back and closed her eyes. I worked my finger in her ass for a while and then added a second. She was learning to relax and enjoy it... good student. With my other hand I started to work on her clit again.

She was now working with me getting in the rhythm. I had my fingers all the way up her butt getting her to open up good. When I thought she was ready I pulled out my fingers and put the head of my hard cock at her tight little entrance. As I began to push it in, her eyes popped open. "Will it fit? It's so big! And it hurts a little." she asked.

"Just relax and don't tense up. It will go in." I assured her. I kept up with a slow and steady pressure. Once the head popped in it was much easier to slowly push the rest in. Her ass was so fuckin hot and tight I had to really concentrate so I didn't blow my wad right away. Once I had it all the way up her I started to slowly pump her again. After the first half a dozen strokes Stacey began to relax and enjoy it again. I found a steady rhythm and Stacey started to push back in time with me.

"Oh, Mr. B, this feels so fuckin good. Why hasn't anyone ever done this to me before?"

"I couldn't tell you, sweetie. With an ass like yours, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. You are so beautiful."

"I wish you would have fucked me with your big cock when I was in high school. Look what I've been missing out on all these years!" Stacey said. "Let me get on top" she says.

We switch positions and she gently guides my cock into her ass as she sits down on it. I reach down and play with her clit and pussy while she fucks my cock up her ass.

She is really getting into it now. Fucking harder and faster...slamming my cock all the way up her ass. It feels so good I know I can't last much longer. I reach up and twist Stacey's nipples, pulling on them. "Oh, fuck yes...fuck me with that monster cock up my ass!" I can feel her tighten on my cock as she cums again... I can't hold back and shoot hot spurts of cum up her ass.

"Oh, fuck, Stacey... I'm cumming!" I couldn't believe how much cum kept shooting out of me. Stacey kept cumming and fucking me until she finally collapsed onto me.

Here I lay with this beautiful young girl on me that I had fantasized about so many times and now I finally fucked her, in the ass no less, and made her cum three times. She looks up and smiles at me. "Mr. B, you are the greatest. I've never even come close to an experience like this! I'm glad you didn't listen to me when I said no. I've wanted to see your cock for a long time, too"

She rolled off me and sat on the couch. "Why don't you come over here and golf next weekend, too?" she asked with those beautiful eyes batting and that killer smile on her face.

"I believe I might just do that." I answered.