Stacey the Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

He lay on top of her, finding the strength to kiss her as the last of his cum dripped into her. Stacey hugged him with all of her limbs as she kissed back. She wanted his penis inside her forever! Their lips were smacking loudly as her arms and legs relaxed around him. She was smiling at him, and her smile made him feel happier than he’d ever felt. She stuck her tongue out and he licked it teasingly. They rubbed tongues against one another as he softened inside her. Danny sucked her tongue into his mouth, playfully.

He broke the kiss and just lay on top of her, feeling comfortable with his body pressed against her nakedness and his soft penis tucked inside her warm vagina. He was conscious of Stacey’s naked breasts pressed against him, as well as her fingernails trailing up and down his back. Occasionally, he would feel her kiss the back of his head.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12