Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was release from the restraints and dropped to the floor, when I was then asked to stand up.

"So now I am going to place the magnetic balls on your pussy, to keep it closed."

I felt the cool ball on one side of my pussy, and then the other was tossed in the direction and snapped into place which was more intense than on my nipple. I let out a little moan, which Master found funny, so he removed one of the balls and did it again a few more times, each time the pain being a little more.

"Now you worthless slut get that mouth around my cock and get me to cum."

I quickly dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock as much as I could. I wasn't able to get the whole seven inches in but I didn't half try. I was gaging on his cock and then started to move up and down making sure I gave his bellend a good working over with my tongue. I was going for it for a while and then master started to groan. This made me feel good as I knew that not only was I doing a good job in pleasuring him, but I would soon have his cum in my mouth and be able to taste his sweet nectar.

Less than a minute later I felt Masters hands around my head, he pushed his cock deep down into my mouth and shot his load. Some of it went straight down my throat and I was slightly upset as I wanted to have it in my mouth, but after the initial squirt he released my head and the rest pooled up in my mouth.

I played with it in my mouth and then swallowed the rest and smiled.

"Well I am glad you enjoyed yourself, now that is our time up, if you would like to go down to reception and collect your card. I hope to see you again, please ask Amy about the video and picture discount we are currently offering. Also if you wish to have another session with myself, I would like to request that you do not shave your bush and I want a good amount there. You can trim it and shape it but I want a good triangle of hair for the next session please."

"Ok Master I think I will schedule in another session, I am enjoying what is happening here. But what am I supposed to wear back home?"

"We do have some robes you can buy, I have one here for you if you wish to purchase it. They are only ยฃ5 as we don't sell them for profit, but as a modesty item for people who haven't got the clothing to get home like yourself."

I took the robe put it on, all while forgetting I still had the magnetic balls around my pussy. Something I wouldn't realise until I got home. "See you next time Master."

I walked down to the reception where I spoke to Amy, I got my card back after the robe charge was added and then asked about the picture discount.

"Well Stacey, we are currently offering a picture discount for any members who are willing to let us take a few pictures and a video of you during your next session to put on our website. You will need to be naked and doing something with bondage, but your face will be blurred to save your identity. For this you get a 50% discount and we will give you first choice on any other offers we might do in the future. How does this sound?"

"Thanks Amy, I will have to think about it, I'm not too sure if I am quite that confident. Would the 50% be off that session or the next?"

"The discount would be off that session itself, so even if we decide not to use your content you will have had the discount. I must tell you we only have a few more slots, so if you are wanting to have another session I would recommend booking in now."

"Right OK could I please book another session then with the discount please Amy?"

"Yes certainly. It looks like Joe is very busy at the moment, I can see two cancelations that have come up, one on the 30th of August at 9pm for an hour, or we do have an overnight slot open on the 1st of September to the 2nd. That slot is actually two, one hour slots, one that starts at 10pm and then you sleep in the room, which can sometimes be in a position your master's choice, then another hour starting at 5am. These are normally for customers who are wanting to try something even more different."

"Could I just go for the 30th one hour slot, and then maybe my next could be the double slot."

I then paid for the slot and got into my taxi. Once home I had an email with the form to fill out for my next session, which I decided to fill out after work the next day.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

12