Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 04

Story Info
Stacey has a desision to make.
8k words
4.27
12.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This new chapter, I don't think has as much sex/bondage in it. I have used this chapter to move the story on and it is the setup for the next segment of the story. Hopefully you enjoy and if it's a little boring, keep with it, it will help the next chapters make sense and they will be back to having the normal amount (if not more) sex sections.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I got home by 8am on Tuesday morning. I wasn't in a fit state to do much with my day off. I decided to have a soak in the bath, something I thought would sooth my body.

I ran the bath while I put my clothes from the last couple of days in the wash and put m washing stuff back in the bathroom. I locked the front door put some Michael Buble on my music system. I got myself into the bath and dozed off for about 30 minutes.

I woke up, luckily to a warmish bath, got myself out and dried. I didn't put clothing on, I didn't see the point, I wasn't going to go out anytime soon and with my new found sexual feelings thought what the hell to clothing.

I made it to the settee put on some late morning television and fell back to sleep. When I woke up again it was just before lunch, I felt a little groggy from my nap being too long. I got myself a big glass of water which made me feel better. I then decided to get dressed and go out for lunch, I might as well do something with my day, and after all it was one of only 29 days holiday I get a year.

I just put on the first thing I found, a pair of dark coloured jeans and a plain red t-shirt, and obviously some underwear. I took a bus to the centre of Manchester and went for a cup of coffee and a sandwich.

While having my coffee, a young guy came up to me and started a conversation. He was called Jake, a cute looking guy probably about 6ft, short brown hair, and a little stubble. He wasn't one of these gym guys. I don't have anything against it, in fact it might be nice to get thrown around the bedroom, it's just not a look that I have to have.

We got chatting about work, families and what we do in our spare time. He was 24 an engineer and worked in maintenance for large food factories. He had no siblings and enjoyed triathlons, cars, motorbikes and extreme sports. He had to go back to work after a while, but before he did he asked me if I wanted to go to dinner with him on Thursday, to which I said yes. He was going to be picking me up at 7pm.

I wanted to buy some underwear that showed my new found sexual pleasure, so as I had the last few times I went to one of the adult shops. When I got in I went straight past all the toys and went to the clothing. There were lots of things to choose from. There were panties, bras, full suits, underwear that didn't even cover anything, masks, latex dresses and much more. I decided to wear something sexy but a little risqué. I went and tried on a crotchless panty, a harness set, which was basically material to showcase your boobs, pussy and ass, and something that was described as a latex open cup body suit. I tried each one on and liked them all. But I only wanted one and they weren't cheap. I decided on the latex open cup body suit, which is basically a swimming costume with the tits section cut out. I went to the counter and bought it. After my purchase I walked back to the buss stop and went home.

Once home I enjoyed a lazy end to the day watching the video I had made at the hotel. It looks worse than it felt though. Some of the time I was shocked at what I actually did, but I thought I looked good doing it. I watched the first session but couldn't bring myself to watch the second. One hour was enough for today. If I had I may of needed to play with myself I was getting that horny. I didn't do much more and then went to bed.

There's nothing to say about Wednesday except when I got home from work I had gotten in my head that I should see what Joe thinks about my date. I know it might sound stupid, but I also felt that I would be cheating on Joe. Yes I know I pay to see him, and to him it's probably just a job, but he makes me feel things no one else ever has during sex.

A few hours went by and I knew myself that it was not needed or wasn't even a good idea, but I called the hotel and asked to speak to Joe. He wasn't free but I left a message to call me when he got chance.

Half an hour later I got a call from Joe.

"Hi Stacey is everything ok? It's not often I get a call from clients directly to me."

"Hi Joe. This is probably stupid but, I have been asked out by someone but I wanted your permission to go. I know I pay to have time with you but I still feel your control after I have left. Now I'm saying it out loud I hear how stupid it sounds."

"It's ok Stacey, I understand that you feel that after 3, well actually 4 sessions we have a certain relationship, and in some ways we do. All I will say is that you don't need to ask me for permission but I will give it to you if it's what you're looking for."

"Thanks and sorry for wasting your time."

"Don't worry, it's ok. I will speak to you soon."

The rest of Wednesday and Thursday, until after work, went by like the most boring couple of days.

After work on Thursday I got ready to go out with Jake. I got a bath then chose what to wear. I decided on a nice tight red dress and wore my piece of underwear I bought earlier. I thought I looked great in and out of the dress and was defiantly dressing to impress.

It was 6:50pm when I got a knock on the door. I looked through the look glass and stood there was Jake wearing a nice suit. I opened the door and invited him in.

"Hi Jake you look great. Can I get you anything before we head out?"

"Hi Stacey you look stunning yourself. I'm good thanks. We should probably head straight out I've got a reservation for 7:15 at the new Italian down Corporation Street."

We headed out of my apartment and into the taxi waiting for us outside. Once in the taxi we exchanged small talk. It didn't take long to get to the Italian. Once in we carried on with the small talk and then got down to the standard first date questions. What your favourite this, what's your favourite that, where do you want to be in 5 years.

The meal itself was delicious, I had a pizza with peppers chicken and olives on and Jake had a calzone with pepperoni and bolognaise sauce. After we had finished Jake paid for the meal and we left in a taxi. Jake went in for a kiss while in the taxi, and I kissed him back. It wasn't long before we got to my stop and I was getting out. He got out with me and we started to kiss again on the pavement. Jake asked if I wanted to go back to his but I told him we were already at mine, why don't you just stay here tonight. Jake grinned and paid the taxi driver.

I led Jake into my apartment. Luckily I had kept it clean over the week.

"Would you like another drink?" I asked Jake.

"Yes please I'll have a glass of red wine if you have any?" He replied.

"Yeah I'll crack a bottle open."

I opened a bottle of wine and 2 glasses later we were making out on my settee. Not long after I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. Once in he started to undress me. He took off my shoes and then my dress, once my dress was off things took a turn for the worse.

"What are you wearing? Is that some sort of fetish thing?" Jake asked.

"No, well yes I suppose, I thought it looked good, and it's sort of what I feel best describes my sexual desires." I replied.

"So are you some sort of kinky bondage girl?" He said with a strong tone.

"I don't know, I've been trying it out, trying to figure myself out, I think I like it. We don't have to do anything kinky tonight if you don't want to."

"I'm not into any of that, I find it weird, sorry but I think I should leave."

He picked up his jacket and shoes and left. Once alone to wallow in my thoughts I started to regret my choice of going all in with my underwear choice. After thinking long and hard I decided this wasn't my fault, I cannot change who I am, and if Jake didn't like it then screw him. It wouldn't have worked anyway, and I probably wouldn't have enjoyed vanilla sex with him anyway. His loss not mine! That didn't stop the feelings thought, and I just lay there on my bed crying with my tits out not caring about anything else but how the date went so sideways.

About thirty minutes later I was still upset, angry and feeling pretty down. I decided to call the hotel and set up another session with Joe. At least he doesn't flip out about my sexual desires like that. My only worry is I cannot keep paying for myself to have the type of sex I like. That's when I started to look online for some advice or even to find other people like me or people who want people like me.

Once on the phone with the hotel, I was asked if I would go in at the weekend, I said I could. I was going to go in for 9am on Sunday.

Once off the phone with the hotel I was still feeling pretty shit. I didn't ever think Jake would react the way he did and just leave. I decided to put that behind me, it would be hard to do as I was starting to wonder if I would ever have a relationship that would fulfil my bondage needs, which I didn't have to pay for. But for now I have the money. That's the good thing about having savings I suppose.

I went onto the computer and started do see how other people find a meaningful relationship with another bondage lover. I came over a site that had lots of info about bondage and events that are held that I had no idea about. I didn't realise there were meetings where people go to meet other people into bondage and fetishes. I was looking around for events in my area and found one coming up in a few weeks. I put the date in my phone's calendar.

I then stumbled onto a site that was like Facebook but again for fetish people. I can't remember the name, but it was an eye opening experience for me. It had so many users, and I thought there would only be a couple of them in my area, but there were at least 15 people, male and female on this site. I looked around and after seeing so many people being themselves I decided to sign up.

I did the registration form, gave myself a username, and did my bio. I skipped the picture for now as I didn't have anything I thought would look good.

My bio read:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Stacey. I am new to bondage and fetish play. I have been going for sessions to help me work out my new found sexual desires. I like being dominated, it gives me more pleasure than anything I have done before. I have also been told that I am a pain slut. I can orgasm and squirt from pain alone which I didn't know about myself a week ago. Looking to see how I get a meaningful relationship with someone who enjoys the same things in the bedroom. I've joined to help open my eyes to a whole new world I am exploring, and to find people that I can talk to about it.

If you got to the end of my bio and didn't fall asleep, please send me a message, I would love to talk to other people like me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Once I had signed up and finished my bio, I went to look around a few profiles. I was surprised to see so many profiles with pictures that left little to the imagination, and wondered if I could ever be that open. I looked at my phone after a while and saw it was 11:30pm, time for bed. I have to be at work tomorrow. One more day till the weekend I told myself.

I woke up for work the next day and got ready as usual. When I went to check my emails I had an email from the fetish website. I opened it and it said I had a new message. I was going to check it but didn't have time or I would miss my bus to work.

Once at work I quickly went onto the website on my phone and read the message.

"Hi there Stacey, I had a quick look at your profile and thought I would say welcome. Firstly it's good to hear you're trying to find help to discover yourself. If you want to talk just give me a message. Speak soon D&A."

I thought I would send a quick reply before getting on with some work.

"Hi D&A, thanks for the message, it was a nice surprise this morning. How long have you been on the site?" I replied.

I then set down for another day of testing a many samples. I'm not complaining, but I think I might need a new workplace. I'm starting to feel like I might be in a rut at work.

When I went for lunch I had another message from D&A.

"I have been on here for just over a year, and been into fetish/bondage for about 5 years now. I can see you just signed up, but how long have you been doing bondage play?"

"I have just started. It's been about a month now I think. It's been really good so far, except a date went very wrong because of me liking bondage the other day. I won't bore you with that story though. What exactly do I do on the site, is it just for conversations or do people meat up? I'm extremely new to all this." I replied.

I went back to work before the next reply came in. I didn't get chance to check my messages again till I got home. Once I got home I got myself a cup of coffee a slice of cake and sat down in the living room. I opened up my laptop and I had another message.

"If you want to talk about it I'll listen. One more thing, you might get a few more people to chat to if you put a picture on your profile. It doesn't need to be X-rated or even of you. You could put a picture of your favourite toy or a position you like. It just makes it look like your actually going to reply."

Before I replied again I went onto the internet to find a picture of a whip and set it as my profile picture.

"Thanks for the advice, I have put a profile picture up of a favourite toy of mine. Well the date was yesterday and it didn't go well. He came back to mine but when he started to undress me I was wearing a PVC swimsuit type thing with cut outs for my boobs. I wanted to be myself but when he saw it he ran a mile, quite literally. That's my story and why I joined up here yesterday. Have you got any good ones? "

"Hi Stacey that's too bad, for him that is. You seem like an amazing person. To have that happen to you but then carry on with how you feel, that takes some courage. I know people who would have just gone back to type A, and lived a life like other people want then to. I take my hat off to you. I have a few stories. I will tell you why I joined here, it's not too dissimilar to you. I have always been the dominant in the bedroom. If you're the man and you're just dominant about standard sex that's fine, but I was finding I wanted to go further. I decided to do something about it like you and that when I joined up here. Since I joined up my life has been on the path I feel I should have been on."

"That's brilliant, it gives me some hope. In fact your advice is already paying off. I have had a few more messages this evening from people on the site. All saying welcome and how it's nice to have a new member. It's less like a site and more like a group of people to watch your back."

"That's right. In fact if you want I can help you learn more about yourself? Just let me know."

I thanked D&A and told him I might take him up on it.

The next thing I remember I was getting ready to go to the hotel on Sunday morning, Saturday must have been a nothing day for me. It was 8am on Sunday and I had thirty minutes to get ready before a taxi would arrive.

I went in my latex open cup body suit, deciding to give it another go. I didn't know what was happening but I thought I would dress for what I wanted to happen. I know Joe would approve of it if he saw it and that will make everything that happened earlier on in the week disappear. Over the body suit I had a red and black checked skirt and a white shirt that had the first 3 buttons undone. I did my makeup and put my hair up in a ponytail.

I got my bag and waited for the taxi driver. He wasn't long and I went out of my apartment, locked up and got into the taxi. The journey was short and sweet and once we got to the hotel I got out and went inside.

Once in the hotel I went up to the front desk and told them it was Stacey for Joe. They told me to take a seat. It was then that I knew I wouldn't be having a session today as I still had my cards.

It was only a few minutes and Joe came through into the room. Before he said my name I jumped up and walked towards him. Once I reached him he asked me to follow him into an office.

He walked me to an office and sat me down. I was getting really worried, had I overstepped with the call to Joe. I knew I had messed up and was dredging the conversation.

"Please have a seat Stacey." Joe said pointing to a chair.

"Unfortunately I am moving on from my current job. You don't know this but I have only been doing the sessions a couple of days a week. That's why I am normally fully booked while you have been here. I have been spending the rest of my working hours in this office working towards management. I have now been asked to be the daytime assistant manager for the hotel. As you can see that means our sessions are going to have to come to an end. What are your feelings on this?"

"Well I cannot lie, I am saddened by the news, and in fact our sessions are one of two things that got me through the last few days without boxes of tissues. After the date the other night the guy left when he found out I liked bondage. I can understand your decision and wish you the best for your new job."

"Well like I said there is an opportunity. You are one of few people who have been coming here to me who is making progression, and trying out all things bondage and fetish related. Firstly I have to ask if you would like me to get you a session with one of the other guys or girls?"

"I really don't know Joe, I might actually try and make it on my own. I won't have the money to pay for the sessions for ever. Thanks for the time we had together and for the personal explanation as to our sessions ending. I'll see you around." I replied.

"Whoa there Stacey! I haven't finished yet. Since you have shown you might leave the hotel, I can ask you the other question I have for you, and why I brought you here today. I am actually wondering if you would like to carry on your training with me in my personal time. This would mean a lot of changes but if you are interested I will get an email to you about what is expected and what changes there will be. Would this interest you?"

"YES, yes it would. Thank you for this opportunity, I won't let you down. I don't know what else to say."

"Well I will get an email to you at lunchtime, I finish at 2pm today so if you reply your answer by then. If you decide it's for you I will call you when I get home. Now I'm going to have to get on, I'll see you soon."

"Bye Joe, I look forward to the email."

With that I left and went home. It was 10am by the time I got home I watched a film to pass the time, I think it was white house down, oh how I love Channing Tatum.

It was nearly 12:30 when the film finished and I checked my emails. I had one from a different hotel email. It was Joe.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Stacey, so as I said earlier today I would like to ask you to take our time together into my personal time. Since you started the sessions at the Hotel I started to want to have more time to train you, and with me changing jobs it could be the perfect opportunity. We don't need labels but if you're on board so far then please open the attachment for what this would entail.

Thanks.

Joe.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the attachment and read it with great anticipation.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So you have made it this far, there are a few things that you need to know before we start: