Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 05

Story Info
Stacey gets a weekend away.
5.8k words
4.42
15k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 is back to the usual flow of the first 3 chapters and hopefully it makes up for the longwinded 4th chapter.

---------------

The next few days dragged like anything. Just when I was feeling like I had found a solution to forever feeling alone, once again I was alone. Luckily for me, I got through to the weekend.

I was proud of myself this week. I hadn't touched myself and I made sure I was naked when in my home. I was disappointed through the week that Master didn't call, but I didn't want to come through too strong and call him. I didn't know if that was something I can do without getting punished either.

I had just finished work and got a call from Master at 5pm.

"Hello slut. As you know it's Friday afternoon and we have some time together this weekend. I have booked us a room at an American style looking motel. I hope you are excited."

"Yes Master I have been looking forward to spending time with you all week." I replied.

"I want you to pack your bikini, some lingerie, a few changes of clothes, something nice you can wear to dinner and anything else you will need for the weekend."

"My suitcase is at your house Master."

"That's ok, I will be coming around to pick you up anyway. I will bring it around, but just make sure your stuff is all ready to go straight in when I get there. I will get to you tonight at about 7pm."

"I will get my stuff ready tonight Master and will be ready when you get here."

"Good slut, make sure the door is unlocked so I can walk straight in. I shouldn't have to knock to get into your home, not today or any other day. I will pick up a key today, I assume you have a few spares?"

"Yes Master I will get one out for you." I replied.

We then said our goodbyes and I went to get my things ready for the weekend. It didn't take long, I knew what I needed, where it was and only going for a couple of days meant there wasn't too much to take.

I picked up a couple of pieces of lingerie, one "normal" and one fetish style, my bikini, clothes, a dress, makeup and my washing stuff. It wasn't long before I had it all downstairs ready.

I had time to watch some TV while I waited for Master to arrive but it wasn't long before I noticed the door handle starting to move. Even thought I was 99.9% sure it was Master, I still had a terrible feeling. Luckily it was Master who opened the door and entered my apartment.

"Good evening, I hope your all ready to go. I am pleased you are still naked and following my rules. I will now allow you to get dressed and I will put your stuff in the suitcase. Oh and were is my key?"

"Hello Master. I am ready to go. The one inside the door is for you Master."

I went and got changed while Master filled my suitcase. We then went downstairs and got into the taxi. When we got in Master told the driver the address and away we went. It was a pleasant ride, we got to our destination which looked like an American style motel from the front, but behind was a large building that was an activities centre. It was cool to see something like that in England.

We got out the taxi and Master picked my suitcase and another larger suitcase. There must have been lots of things in Masters case. We went to the reception and there was a young lady called Becky working.

"Hello a room for Jenkins please." Master said to Becky.

It was when Master said my name for the room that I noticed I didn't know his surname. I don't know if its something I should know but I wasn't going to bring it up.

"One moment please I will just get your papers and key." She replied.

Becky went around the back and after a minute or so came back out with a room key and some forms.

"If you could just sign there to say you have signed in, there is one for you and one for me. The other pieces of paper are our activities and what you can find around the hotel like a bar and swimming pool."

Master signed them, handed them back and thanked Becky for the help. We went to our room which was on the second and top floor. It was on the corner of the building.

Master put the suitcases down next to the bed.

"I want you to treat this like my house, so in other words you should be getting naked. I will allow you to get dressed and undressed just inside while we are here though."

"Ok Master, thank you." I replied and then started to remove my clothing. I wasn't sure what Master had planned for the weekend, but I couldn't wait.

We spent the next half and hour getting the suitcases unpacked. All I saw coming out of Masters was his clothing, swimming shorts and a toiletry bag. Surely that couldn't have been all that was in his large suitcase.

"Would you like to go for a swim slut?" Master asked.

"If that is what you are happy doing Master I would love to join you." I replied.

"Yeah, let's get ready and go for a swim. We can have a wonder around the activity centre and see what else there is too."

Master got ready to go, changing into his shorts and grabbing a couple of towels. I just picked my bikini up and waited at the door. It was a nice simple white bikini, but it was pretty ordinary.

When we were about to leave I got changed and we walked down to the activity centre. There was table tennis, pool, gym, bar, restaurant and the swimming pool. Luckily it was all indoors and heated, otherwise it would have been a very cold swim.

We got to the pool and I noticed there was a hot tub, sauna and steam room all in the same place. This would be a great weekend away even without any fetish play I thought to myself. We got to the pool and put our towels down on a couple of pool chairs and got in. we were lucky to have the pool to ourselves for the time being.

We swam around for about 20 minutes before we were joined by another couple who went into the hot tub. It wasn't long after that Master suggested we should join them. We got out of the pool and into the hot tub. We sat down and I was enjoying the warm water and bubbles.

"Let's make this interesting, remove your bottoms and hand them to me." Master whispered in my ear.

I can only imagine how red my face must have become. I was taken back a little by Masters request. It took me a few moments to take it in. A few moments later I brought my hands towards my bottoms and slowly pulled them down. It was difficult to pull them over my knees and feet without moving too much and getting noticed, but I managed to get there in the end. I got them off and slowly passed them to Master.

I couldn't see Master do anything with them but I was watching the other couple, hoping they wouldn't realise what had happened, or turn off the bubbles.

We got talking to the couple who were called Dave and Charlie. Dave was about 30 and was in great shape and was tall too. Charlie was about 5ft 6 very pretty and had a good frame. They were a good matching couple. We talked for about half an hour before I was needing to pee really bad and decided to go to the toilet.

I started to get up and luckily Master pulled me back down.

"Come on you know we can't go yet. I haven't decided to get out and I wear the bottoms." Master laughed while finishing his sentence.

It was then I remembered I wasn't wearing any bottoms.

"May I get my bottoms Master I really need to go to the toilet?" I whispered to Master.

"you may but you will loose them again when you get back, or you can chance it and go like you are and I will give you a treat?" Master responded.

"Could I get the bottoms back please Master, I am not yet comfortable showing myself off."

"As you wish." master said and handed me my bottoms.

I put my bottoms back on, this time not taking too long. I jumped out and went to the toilet. When I came back Master was nowhere to be seen. I went to get my towel and there was a note.

The note said:

Remove your bottoms, you may cover yourself with the towel but I want you to put the bikini in the men's toilet. Go into the toilet and put them into the cistern I will pick them up later. Once you have done that meet me in the bar for a drink.

I removed my bikini bottoms at the pool for the second time that day and quickly covered myself up with the towel. Luckily for me Dave and Charlie were not looking my way. I went into the men's toilet and put my bottoms into the cistern. I quickly went back out and walked to the bar.

When I got to the bar I saw master sat on a bar stool and pointed for me to sit next to him. He was having a pint and told me he won't be long and not to get comfortable. By this time it was 9:30pm and everyone seemed to be either in the bar or going to their rooms.

"Right slut lets go to our room. You lead the way."

"Yes Master." I replied.

I got up and started to walk out of the bar and towards our room. It wasn't a long walk but with the cold night air hitting my pussy it was certainly long enough. We got to the stairs and Master put his hand on my shoulder.

"Right slut there are only a few steps left, I want you to give me that towel and walk with me to our door."

I was shocked, Master said I could take my clothes off inside while we were here and now I have to walk maybe 20-30 meters to our room. But I suppose I am only naked on my bottom half.

I got the courage up to do Master's task and then removed my towel. If the air wasn't cold enough before it was now. With no protection I was getting cold winds all around my pussy.

Master walked at a good pace and opened the door. I didn't see anyone looking and I was happy to walk inside before I removed the top half of my bikini.

"Well done my sexy slut. I am proud, you have shown some true courage and willingness to keep me happy and do as I say. Your reward for such good work is we will have sex and you can cum today." Master said.

"Thanks Master, I am pleased I can make your proud." I replied.

"What are you still doing stood there, get on that bed face down like a starfish!"

I walked over to the bed, got onto it and laid on my front, and opened my arms and legs. I heard master rustling around behind me. He walked up to me and then felt the bed sink down as he got onto it. He started to rub my pussy with his fingers, making sure to play my clit. I was already wet from the walk to our room but this was making my pussy drip with juices.

Master started to push a couple of fingers into me. Firstly going slow then getting faster and faster. It was getting me very worked up. After what only felt like a minute or so I was left empty inside.

"Get up off of the bed slut, I'm going to lay down and your going to do the work for a while."

"Yes Master."

I got up off the bed and Master climbed on and lied down. I got up after him straddled his legs and started to lower myself onto his cock. It felt amazing, I was moving up and down how I wanted and getting myself so close to cuming. I was starting to make some loud moans and I felt master put his hands on my ass, stopping me from moving down.

"Now slut get back on the bed on your back with your legs behind your head." Master demanded.

"Yes Master."

I got off Masters cock and when he got off the bed I got back on and got into position.

"I will only bound you if you start to play up. Don't move!"

Master got back on the bed and started to fuck my pussy. With this position he could get in deep. It felt amazing and once again I was making loud moans and feeling close to cuming. Master then pulled out again and slapped my pussy. He started to fuck me with one thrust then a slap to my pussy. I was finding it hard to keep myself from closing my legs, but I wasn't going to start disappointing Master now. He did that over and over until I told him I was close to cuming. He then stopped doing the single thrusts and just slapped my pussy over and over. I was making some strange noises and started to feel like I needed a pee. I knew what that meant after my last Fantasy Hotel session. I knew I was going to squirt.

I was getting hit harder and with no time between the slaps. I then let everything relax and squirted all over myself and the bed. It felt better and was a bigger squirt than before. I started to shake from the orgasm and Master started to fuck me hard. I was very sensitive after squirting but Master didn't seem to care, he just kept going while I was moaning.

It wasn't too long until Master pulled out and emptied his load over my face. I was happy to have cum and make Master cum.

"I'm going to go for a shower and clean myself up. You just wait there for me to come back and while you do Lay down in your cum . " Master said while going into the bathroom.

I let my legs fall down to the bed and waited for Master to come back. It must have been about 30 minutes that I was waiting for. When he came in the cum on me and the bed was drying fast.

"I think that is enough fun for one day. It's time for bed. Unfortunately you messed yours up, so you can either sleep on the floor or in your crispy bed it's up to you."

"Ok Master, goodnight."

Master climbed into his bed and I decided to sleep on the floor. After about an hour or two though I was really uncomfortable and had to get into the bed. It wasn't as bad as it would have been if it was still wet, but it was not the best night sleep I've ever had.

At 8am I was woken up by Master.

"Morning slut, wake up and get yourself cleaned up in the bathroom. You have 30 minutes before I expect you out and clean. "

I went straight into the bathroom and climbed into the bath tub for a shower. It was nice to have a warm shower and remove the dried cum from my body and face. I was in the shower for about 20 minutes by the time I was clean. I got out dried myself and went to the toilet. I had been 25 minutes by the time I went back out to see Master.

I walked back into the room and was greeted by Master.

"We need to have a little talk." Master said.

I was worried I didn't know what I could have done wrong.

"As you know I call you my slut, but I would like to add names that I will call you, before I do, do you have any objections to anything?"

"Only one Master I do not like the C word." I replied.

"That is ok, I will not use it for a name and I will try to not use it at any other time too. If that's the only one I will list a few you may get called, so from now on you need to listen out for more than just slut. I will be using slave, whore, bitch and maybe others in the future. You also have another name you can use for me, you may call me sir."

"Yes sir." I replied. I liked saying that.

"Now we have gotten that out of the way. I think it's about time you went to the front desk and asked for a set of fresh sheets for your bed. You need to tell them you need them because you squirted on yours last night. You see you don't have to be on show to get embarrassed."

I picked up a t-shirt and pair of jeans got changed at the door and went to reception. When I got there it was a guy. Talking to a female about this would have been bad enough, I didn't want the guy to start undressing me and picturing it with his mind. But I had to do what I had to do.

"Hello I'm from room 208, could we have some clean sheets for one of the beds. I squirted on them last night."

I could see his eyes light up and he smiled at me.

"Yes certainly I will get the maids on it for you. If you take of your dirty dirty sheets so they know which ones to replace." He said while smiling at me.

I thanked him and walked back to the room. When I got there Master let me in and I got back down to my birthday suit.

"Good girl. What happened." Master asked.

"I told him I needed new sheets because I squirted on mine last night and he went wide eyed smiled and told me my dirty dirty sheets would get changed over. Oh and that we need to take them off the bed so they know which one to change."

"That sounded like a fun conversation for you. Well I suppose we should remove them and then vacate for the maids."

We went out for the day, it wasn't like a Sub/Dom outing, we just went and checked around the area. There was a nice café where we had lunch and a few shops. Overall I think it was just a little bit of relaxation we both needed.

We got back to where we were staying for about 6pm. We got dressed, master into a shirt, tie and trousers, me into a nice dress. We went out to the restaurant and had a nice meal together.

The meal wasn't without its fun though. While we were waiting for our main meals Master told me to put my fork handle up my pussy and leave it there till we were leaving.

The folk was fully metal and cold but it felt nice putting it up but I did have to keep pushing it in as it tried to slip out. After I put it in I was forced to ask for another. The waiter looked puzzled as to where my fork had gone but brought me another anyway.

We had our main meals and then Master had a pudding, I didn't want one though as the main meal was quite large. Once Master had finished his desert he told me to get the fork out of myself and put it on the table.

I pulled it out and it was covered in my juices. I wasn't told to clean it so I left it there. We got up and went back to our room. We didn't have to pay as it was going onto our room tab.

Once back in the room I again removed my clothing and Master got me two shots of the vodka he had brought with him. They were pure vodka shots and he told me to drink up as I might need some liquid confidence for my next task. I drank up and awaited my fait.

"In 10 minutes when your liquid confidence has taken effect I want you to go get me a bottle of water from the vending machine outside."

That didn't seem to bad at first then it clicked, I wasn't going to be dressed. I should know that by now.

By this point it was about 8:30pm. I was hoping there wouldn't be anyone around, and that people would either be in the bar, restaurant or in the activity centre. I think at this point, this was the scariest and the hardest thing I had done. Every other time I had done some sort of naked task other than the walk up the stairs earlier and at the Fantasy Hotel I had something covering me. At work it was my lab coat, earlier today it was the bubbles. This was another level.

Luckily for me the two shots of vodka were helping. They were settling my nerves, it didn't make my task any less daunting though and I was trying to psych myself up. I got given the money from Master and went out the door.

Master was watching from the doorway which didn't help as I already knew I was getting watched. I quickly got to the vending machine, put the money in and pushed F7 for a bottle of water. The water dropped and I bend over to pick it up. As I bent over I could feel a cold wind gust around my pussy and ass. I picked the bottle out of the machine, jumped back up and made my way back to our room.

Master was still in the doorway and let me straight in. I handed Master the water and waited for him to say something. He took a sip of his drink and spoke.

"Sorry slave but this is too warm I need some ice. I think I saw a machine down the stairs near room 104. Go get me some."

I was again going outside and feeling very conscious this time of how naked I was and how far I had to walk. It wasn't like I was walking for 5 minutes but it wasn't just across the walkway.

When I went out this time I heard Master close the door. It didn't change anything for me though, I still needed to get the ice. I went down the stairs and was just outside room 104 at the ice machine when I realised I didn't have anything to put the ice into. I used my brain and scooped some ice up into my hands and went back up to our room.

Once there I realised I had to knock. I was going to use my elbow but I didn't want to drop the ice so I decided to give the door a couple of headbutts. It didn't hurt but still I had to do it either way. Master took his time opening the door, when he did he looked at me.

12