Stacey Wins the Challenge

Story Info
He challenges Stacey but loses and gets punished.
3.6k words
3.94
62.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next couple of days after our night at the swinger’s club, Stacey and I were as horny as ever discussing the incredible night of sex. We continued to have the best sex of our married lives.

In addition, about a week after the party, Aimee, that sweet little blonde girl with the great tits and sweet clit, emailed me and told me she was getting horny every time she remembered our little fuck session that night. She asked me if I was interested in getting together with her for a separate swing.

I emailed her back and asked what she meant since I was new to this and did not understand the lingo. She explained that some couples would only swing together, but some other swingers would have sex with others without their spouse, but with their permission. She explained that her husband and her did this, and that her husband, Keith, would be out-of-town the next weekend. I emailed her back and said I would bring the topic up with Stacey, but I did not know what her reaction would be.

A few nights later, we were in bed and getting especially horny talking about the events of the last couple months when I decided to ask Stacey about the separate swinging. I was nervous about the reaction, but Stacey was into it. She wanted to know who I was interested in fucking, but she said that she had wanted to go out soon, maybe with Lori, and see who she could pick up and fuck.

Well, the discussion led to us having sex again. However, as soon as it was over, I was online. I found that Aimee was online also and instant messaged her telling Stacey was cool with the idea. We wrote back and forth and arranged for me to be at her house Saturday night.

That Saturday, I got ready to go over to Aimee’s and Stacey got ready to go out. Lori had cancelled on her, but my wife said that was better since she was worried Lori may chicken out if things got too hot at the dance club they were going to.

We both left the house at the same time, me to Aimee’s and my wife to the dance club.

I got to Aimee’s around 5:30 and she met me at the door wearing nothing but a big smile. We quickly embraced. She quickly freed my cock, which had been hard since I left the house and began to lick my balls.

For the next eight hours, we fucked, we sucked and we fucked again. It was amazing. I was having sex with someone other than my wife, while she was not there, but approved. It was if I was having an “affair-with-permission.”

Finally, about 1:30 we both passed out from sheer exhaustion. The next morning we fucked again. After that we talked a little, looked forward to seeing each other again at the club, and then I headed home.

It was about noon when I got home, but Stacey’s car was not there. She got home a couple of hours later. As she walked in, I noticed her skirt was torn all the way up the front revealing the fact she had on no panties. Her shirt was unbuttoned because they had been torn off and there was not a bra in sight.

We exchanged stories and she told me she had met a couple of guys at the club and she had gone back to their apartment and let the two of them use and abuse her. She took off her skirt and I saw that her ass was bright red because they had paddled her until small cuts appeared on her ass. I also saw that her nipples were swollen, which she explained was from clothespins they had attached to them. On her stomach were small burn marks, which she further explained was from the candle wax.

“It was amazing,” she told me. “They were fucking my mouth, my ass, my cunt and beating the holy shit out of me. Some of the time I was tied up, other times I was just pinned under one of them. Hell, at one point they pissed all over me. And to tell you the complete truth, I loved every minute of it and couldn’t wait for more.”

Listening to her tell me about her night of sex without me was more than a turn-on. I told her about my night with Aimee, which by her accounts seemed tame. By the end of our stories I was rock hard, but Stacey told me that she was too sore to have sex.

She went and lay down. I went to the bathroom to jack-off. When I was in there, I remembered a sex Aimee had told me about. It was called something like “hide-and-seek” where the person who was “it” was blindfolded and had to guess from the group who was fucking them.

When I heard of the story and wondered if it was something I could put together for Stacey to even her count of sex games we had arranged for each other. I was not sure at the time if my wife would go for it since it required the person who was “it” to be tied up and she had never let me do that before. Now, after hearing about the previous night, I knew it would work.

After I finished in the bathroom, I got online to email Aimee to see if she would help me set up a “hide-and-seek” gangbang for my wife. She was online also and again we instant messaged. She told me Keith would be very happy to participate and she knew of three other couples who swung separately. The other couples were also members of the swing club and she would help me set it all up at the next club meeting in two weeks.

Stacey and I attended the next meeting. Again we had great sex with all kinds of different people. However, at the meeting my main purpose was to get things set up for the next weekend. Aimee introduced me to other couples. Brittany thought it was a great idea and said her husband, Mike, would be happy to help without even asking me. Doug agreed to come over and fuck Stacey and his wife, Ashley, said she was okay with it as long as it was videotaped and she got a copy. I talked to Katie about having Will join us for the special evening for my wife, but she regretfully said they were out of town the next weekend. However, The slightly overweight brunette I had fucked the first time we went to the club, her name was Angie, volunteered her husband Steven for the night.

After that night, I informed my wife to keep next Saturday night open, because I was planning something special.

As the next weekend approached, Stacey tried every sexual bribe in the book to get me to tell her what was in store. However, I kept the secret.

On Saturday afternoon, my mind was racing with excitement for the evening. Stacey continued to pester me for information. Finally, I gave her a clue.

“We’re going to be playing a game,” I told her.

“What kind of game,” she replied eagerly.

“Well, I can’t tell you now, but let’s have a bet on the game. If you lose, I get to spank and torture you like those guys did to you a couple of weekends ago.”

“Okay, but I don’t see how I can be a loser in that, but a bets a bet. Now, if I win, what do I get?”

“Whatever you want.”

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

“Well, then…How about if I win the bet, I get to fuck you in the ass with that strap-on Lori bought me to use on her?”

This caught me a little off-guard. Stacey knew this and saw that I hesitated.

“You said anything.”

“I know,” I replied and hesitantly added, “Yes, if you win, you can fuck me in the ass.”

Part of me was nervous now about the game, but the other side was a little curious about what it would feel like to have my wife fuck me with a strap-on dildo.

The other guys would be showing up around 8:00. I told Stacey she had to stay in the bedroom until I said so, while I was setting up. I got the camcorder out and put it on the tripod. I got some rope and put one of the dining room chairs in the middle of the living room. I grabbed the blindfold and headed back to the bedroom around 7:45.

“Okay, hon, you have to get completely naked,” I told her and she quickly undressed.

“Put this on,” I told her handing her the blindfold. Again she quickly put it on, obviously eager to play the game.

I led her down the hallway and into the living room. I maneuvered her to the chair and had her sit down. I had her put her hands behind the chair and tied them tightly to the chair. I did the same thing to her legs. She could barely move, at least anything except her head and hips.

As I secured her, the doorbell rang.

“Oh my god, whose coming over? I’m tied up and naked.” she asked me.

“Nervous,” I asked.

“A little, but more turned on than anything.”

“That I can see,” I said as I rubbed a couple fingers over her freshly shaved exposed pussy. “I’ll be back in a second.”

I went to the door and found all four guys had shown up at the same time. I asked them to get undressed in the formal living room and to be quiet so Stacey would not recognize their voices.

They came into the room at the same time, naked and sporting partial hard-ons. As I turned on the video camera, I realized all four of them kept themselves in very good shape. I was also pleased to see their cocks were all about the same length and width, which would make the game harder for Stacey.

“Okay slut,” I said to wife, becoming more forceful in my tone. “Even though you can’t see them, there are four guys in the room ready to fuck you. Now for the game.

“In round 1, you will have each cock fuck you in the mouth. The first time through I will tell you who the cock belongs to. The second time through, you have to guess the order in which each cock fucked your mouth.

“In round 2, the same thing goes, except they will be fucking your pussy. In round 3, it will be your asshole.

“As for the bet, of the 12 cocks that you have to guess about, you have to get at least 75% right or I win. That means you have to be right 9 times. Understand?”

“Fuck yeah,” she replied. “Except I do have one request.”

“Go ahead.”

“In order for me to really be able to guess, they can’t be wearing a condom when they fuck my pussy or ass. When they cum, just have them cum on my tits.”

I looked around, and all four guys nodded in approval.

“Okay,” I said. “No condoms you fucking slut.”

I motioned for Doug to move to in front of Stacey.

“Now for the introductions,” I said to my wife. “The first cock to fuck your mouth is Doug’s. Open wide.”

She eagerly opened her mouth as wide as she could and Doug moved forward, straddling her lap and the chair, and inserted his cock into her mouth. She immediately closed her lips around his penis and just as I had asked the guys to do, Doug forced his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat.

While she was tied to the chair, her head was free to move and she met everyone of his thrusts. She was deepthroating him so well that her nose was touching his lower abdomen.

Doug continued to fuck my wife’s mouth for three minutes, when I called for a switch. Doug backed away and I motioned for Keith to move in next.

“Keep your mouth open,” I told Stacey. “Next is Keith.”

He promptly put his member into her mouth and for the next three minutes, he fucked her face. Her nose was again hitting the lower abdomen. I realized I lucked out, because all four of the guys had completely shaven pubic areas, which meant she would not be able to tell which cock was which from the pubic hair she felt.

After three minutes, I called for a switch. Steven moved in and did the same thing for three minutes and then after the next switch, Mike fucked her mouth for three more minutes.

After each guy had a turn introducing his cock to my wife’s mouth, we were ready for round one to begin.

“Okay, round one’s ready to start,” I informed Stacey. “I hope you got a good feel for each cock, because now each will fuck your mouth in random order. You will have one minute to try and recognize the cock. After all four have finished, you must tell me, in order, the owner of each cock. Understand?”

“Yeah, and this 75% correct thing will be easy. I’m ready.”

I then motioned for Steven to fuck her mouth. After one minutes, Doug moved forward. Then, Mike and Keith followed in that order to fuck her mouth for one minute.

After all four had fucked her face, Stacey had a big grin on her face.

“The order was Steven, Doug, Mike and then Keith.”

Shit, I thought, this was not supposed to be this easy.

“Very good,” I said. “You must’ve gotten very good at recognizing this many cocks lately. Now we move to round two and your pussy. Let the introductions begin. First, will be Steven.”

Steven then knelt before her and instantly thrust his cock into her moist pussy. She let out a load moan, but easily handled his abruptness. Within moments, she was experiencing her first orgasm. Maybe the orgasms would distract her and make this round more difficult than the first.

After three minutes, the men changed. Doug entered her next, and again, she had an orgasm. Then, after three minutes, Mike got her to orgasm in his allotted time as did Kieth.

All four men were as hard as they could be, as was I.

“Now,” I told my wife. “Same format as round one. One minute each, and then you tell me the order these guys fucked you in.”

Without any further need for directions, I motioned for Mike to come over and fuck her. After one minute, Steven fucked her. Then, Keith fucked her, followed by Doug. Once all four fucked her, I could tell this round was more difficult, because she was lost in thought.

“Well,” I asked.

“I think it was Doug, Steven, Keith and then Mike.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Your pussy must not be as good as your mouth. You only got half of it right. You’re now six-for-eight. You can hardly afford any mistakes in round three, which is now for your ass.”

“Fuck,” she yelled. “All right, pressure’s on, but this should be the easiest round. The hole is the smallest and most sensitive. I get this, and then I get to fuck yours.”

As she was saying this with a big smile on her face, Mike was putting KY on his cock. He then he knelt before her and rammed his cock into her ass.

There was no easing into it. Her smile turned into a scream, but only for a second. I introduced his cock to her and let him fuck her ass for three minutes. The same routine was followed by the other three.

“Now let’s get round three underway.”

I motioned for Keith to come back over and fuck her ass. After one minute each, Mike fucked it, Doug fucked it and, finally, Steven fucked it.

After all four had finished, I realized none of the men had cum yet, which gave me an idea for the grand finale.

“So for the big bet, tell me the order.”

“I knew this would be the easiest round. You better get that fucking asshole of yours ready because I am going to fuck it silly. That time, it was Keith, Mike, Doug and Steven.”

She had won. I knew I had to live up to my end of the bargain, but not before I had one last bit of fun, which would be awesome to view again on the tape I was making.

“Congratulations,” I said only half disgustingly. “But before we end, we have to have the grand finale.”

I motioned for the four guys to stand around my wife. I did not have to tell them to start jacking-off, because they were just instinctively doing it since they were so hard.

“Each guy will now cum on you,” I told her, removing the blindfold.

Her eyes were wide open when she saw the four hard cocks surrounding her. Within in minutes all four of them were cumming, almost at the same time. Each guy had a tremendous amount of cum built up from the evening and they shot their cum everywhere ranging from her tits, to her mouth, her nose and even some into her eyes, which was causing for some tears to be created.

After each had cum, I left her tied up in the living room doused in cum. Each of the guys dressed, I thanked them for the evening, promised each a copy of the tape and showed them to the door. I, then, walked back into the living room.

“You look like the biggest fucking slut I’ve ever seen,” I said to Stacey. “Not only that, you acted like the biggest slut I’ve ever seen.”

“I can see you didn’t mind the show,” she said staring at the bulge in my pants. “Untie me you fucking cock, I have to punish you for being such a loser. I hope your ass can handle it.”

I untied her. She told me to get naked and lie on the floor. As I did this, she went down the hall. She returned with a towel, wiping off the cum, and her strap-on. I also noticed, she had put on some stiletto heels.

“Get down on the floor,” she ordered me. “On your stomach.”

I obeyed. After I got on the floor. She tied my hands around the coffee table, a little too tight for my comfort. However, when I said something, she scolded me.

“You lost the fucking bet. You have to do exactly what I say now. For that, I have to punish you.”

What happened next, I was not prepared for. She put the blindfold on me and then spanked me on the ass very hard, with some type of paddle that I had not seen. Pain spread throughout my ass cheeks. I had never been hit like that. While it hurt, it was at the same time a turn-on. Also, my wife being so aggressive was also awesome.

She spanked me again and again. My ass was on fire.

“Now, if you complain or talk back again, I will have to spank you again.”

Next, I felt her shoe on my lower back and the next thing I felt was the stiletto heel entering my asshole.

“How does that feel,” she asked.

“It feels weird, but good.”

“Not the correct answer,” she exclaimed. She withdrew her heel from my hole and then spanked me with the paddle two more times. The pain was excruciating, but only made me harder.

“Did you hear me complaining when I was getting those cocks rammed down my throat, into my cunt or up my ass? Of course not, and now you think a little stiletto heel feels weird in your ass?”

With that tongue lashing, she entered the heel into my ass again.

“How does that feel,” she asked again.

“Awesome,” I said, not lying.

“Now for the real fun. Stick that ass in the air.”

When I did, she used the paddle again. Pain shot through me like I had never felt before.

“When I say stick that ass in the air, I mean stick it in the air. Understand?”

Stacey had never talked to me like this, and I can not say this new thing was bad. Wanting to avoid getting spanked again, I stuck my ass in the air as far as I could, since I was tied to the coffee table.

I braced myself to get spanked again, but instead, she rammed the dildo into my ass. There was no easing into it and immediately she was thrusting it back and forth. I had never been in so much pain in my entire life, but at the same time, I had never felt so much pleasure at the same time.

She continued to fuck my ass very hard. At same time, she had reached around me and was jacking me off. It was not very long before I could feel I was ready to cum. As I tensed up, Stacey withdrew the strap-on and got under me and swallowed every last drop of my considerable amount of cum.

She untied me, but I was way too sore to move very well. She helped me up and led me back to the bedroom, where just laid there for awhile. Before too much longer, Stacey returned to the room with the videotape of the evening.

“This we’ll watch in the morning,” she said kissing me on the cheek. “I guess now we’re even on setting up sex nights. Guess its time to get creative.”

With that we both drifted off to sleep, both sexually satisfied. At least, until tomorrow.