Stacey's Deals

Story Info
A hot woman goes through life by contract.
4.4k words
3.96
24.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry but there is no sex in this one. It's my first attempt and hope you like it.


This story starts 3rd week of the 1st semester of my 3rd year at university as Stacey comes up and sits her lovely as down at my table while I'm sitting having a study lunch between classes.

I'm Don Hartley and I got here a little later than most students 4 years later but hey some of us take longer than others to realize that you have to get the degree to get the money.

I graduated high school and was just happy to see the end of it. Went out got a job working for a high tech private computer guy and he taught me everything about computer, networks, network wiring programming networks, wireless etc.

The only problem is I did the grunt work, got paid peanuts and he made the money. Don't get me wrong I appreciated everything he taught me but I knew you couldn't survive on o $15 per hour and after many heart to heart talks with top guys in the field I was convinced that my future needed a degree.

I in one of the best tech schools enrolled with a purpose. Get top marks and a degree and make them pay and so far I'm succeeding top 3 in the class every time,

This leads back to where we started and why the hottest sexiest woman in school is sitting at my table,. Stacey is 5'8' 36 24 34 and the 36 is solid 36CC and every guy in school wants a piece of this girl and a lot have been getting it.

Her daddy pays the freight and he has run out of patience get the marks up or she ends up back at daddy's factory doing secretarial work.

3 weeks into this class semester and She's on the verge of flunking out or fucking out which ever way you want to put it. Which is why she needs to talk me into tutoring her.

She doesn't know I am aware of all this, one of my friends gave me the heads up, so I made it my business know how much leverage I would have and how far I could push.

Stacey starts to sell me on this tutoring thing by telling me she needs some help with her studies and how since I don't have much of a social life I would gain greatly just by associating with her and her friends. How she would improve my image and how my lifestyle would improve by having access to her entourage, people she knows who are the in people with money and contacts and so on and so on.

My answer "No"

I don't need someone distracting me.

She offers up again.

So I simply reply there's nothing in for me, so forget it.

For 3 days solid every lunch she's back trying again.

Figuring I'd scare her off I offered her a deal.

First the deal is for 2 years, till she graduates, no interruptions except when school is out for Christmas (if she goes home) or summer holidays (if she goes home) otherwise no exceptions.
Deal is terminated if she breaks any of the rules.

Rules

First she will have to agree to move in and live with me, co-habit exclusively.

No parties

No outside sex

She will be responsible for maintaining the apartment, cooking, cleaning and all the household chores that go with it.

no drugs or any other nonsense.

She will study a minimum of 3 hours per day adjustable as the marks improve.

She flips out and says no way.

This is fine with me.

She storms off again.

I work 2 nights a week plus Saturdays computer consulting and sometimes even more if there is an emergency I log over 20 hours on a normal week, get paid nicely. I maintain a 1 bedroom apartment furnished and comfortable not some student's flop house and I don't need disruption, besides she's the one who needs the help not me.

Here we are with a new week and guess who's back.

She wants to negotiate:

She finds it impossible for me to think that she will live with me,

Or having sex with me and particularly be exclusive with me and give up her jocks on the football team.

Who do I think I am? Thinking I could even stand up to these hunks.

I tell her I insist she live with me because I won't chase her to teach her, plus I insist on exclusive because I don't want her near me if she's stoned or high on something or blowing me off cause she has a date. Enough bull, I finally said get lost and don't bother me.

Wednesday brings her back, she is persistent if nothing else.

When she didn't offer up anything different except to say that she doubted I could keep up with the guys she was having sex with, I simply replied that it would give something to teach me then.

Finally she agreed to it was decided she could move in Sunday, I told her I'd move her in Friday after class so she could start studying Saturday while I was at work.

First though she would need to go to the doctors and get thoroughly checked out because there would be no sex of any kind till she was cleared. I didn't trust the guys she was screwing and I didn't want any part of the nasty things they could have given her.

That sent her into a fit so I casually said I'd pick her up at 3:30 pm. After her last class and take her to the clinic myself.

She had stormed off, but when I pulled up to take her to the clinic she got in the car.

The test results were clean although she did have a yeast infection that needed to be treated. What upset her most was having to abstain from sex till we moved in together and then it was exclusive with me or she would get her walking papers.

This woman had a hard time believing that every male on campus wasn't hers for the asking and wasn't going to worship the ground she walked on.

We moved her in and got started.

I worked Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday so one on one time would be short those nights but she would get extra studies which I would go over with her the day following.

Groceries she could do on Saturday, along with the laundry.

I didn't push sex the first night figured Saturday evening would give us more time but soon found time wasn't a concern with her she wanted it hard and fast and often, so that's how we went at it.

Things moved along for 3 months and then she came to me with a proposition, There was a big party She wanted to go to, the guys all wanted her there and she was exited. They told her she would be the center of attention and so on, and they had missed her terribly and really needed for her to be there.

I replied fine go pack your bags and you can go.

This got a funny look from her, so I followed up with your marks have been getting better but that doesn't seem to matter so cancel the deal and go back to the dorm.

She came back with but they want me there, we can go.

I finally said look all the guys want you, if there are 20,000 guys in this school how many of them do you think would want you...... well take away the gays probably 19,500 so what makes you think this is so special.

If you lack self esteem that much you don't need to fuck all the guys, you need a shrink. Now get the fuck away from me and don't come back!

That woke her up somewhat and it was the last time we had a problem with sex and parties.

The only problem that came up was at Christmas when she went home to her parents. I had to work over the holidays installing a new system in a local insurance company and wouldn't be able to get away.

She asked about that and I just replied that it would be her conscience to deal with if she couldn't behave cause sooner or later she would have to behave like an adult and not screw the first cock she came in contact with. She knows the rules and respect is achieved when a person behaves without having to be told to.

I worked my tail off got a nice paycheck and bonus from the work and even got invited to the insurance companies Christmas party as a result of them feeling guilty for keeping me away from my family and girlfriend, For that part Stacey and I talked most every night and I even gave her some studying to do while gone.

She got back a couple of days before school started and tried to fuck me to death so I can only hope that she was respectful of us.

For the rest of the year things were much the same day to day stuff, till summer hit she didn't know what to do. Her parents wanted her home but she knew that much time away wasn't to good.

She left for home right after school got out but showed up back at home 2 weeks later. She got her father to put in a word with a friend of his and got her a job locally so we could stay together.

Things from here on were looking up, we got into our last year I had worked hard and was 1st or 2nd on every test. Stacey has improved her marks tremendously over 20% increase and graduation only 1 month away.

It was at this time that she came to me and gave me the, we need to talk? statement.

I explained that we always talk so what's so different now!

She followed up with well we will graduate soon and our deal will be over and what do we want to do from here.

A lot of my friend had mentioned to me that they were really impressed by our relationship, they never thought anyone could get Tracey the good time girl to be settle down, but during our almost 2 years she had be as committed as anyone could ever meet and they had witnessed her turn guys down many times.

I asked her if she wanted to extend our deal another 2 years without the school part or if she wanted to just part company and go our own way.

Her reply was quick and heartfelt when she said that she had developed feelings toward me and appreciated that I treated her with love and respect not as a sex object and that this really was the first time she had a relationship with a man who treated her like this.

I mentioned that I was getting employment offers from some big companies in various locations and that this might take us quite a distance from here and was she prepared to come with me, to which she said yes, so we agreed to extend out deal for another 2 years.

Would I have asked her to marry me? Maybe!

I just felt that at our age and experience this wasn't something we needed to enter into and if at the end of 2 years we still felt this way we could certainly agree to get married then.

I did get a great off from a group in Chicago which would be paying plenty to start so we moved. Stacey's father came through for her here again although this time her grades helped a lot and she walked into a nice paying position with a large advertising firm starting at over $80,000 a year herself.

As we got ourselves established we joined the Yacht club, I'd sailed when I was younger, even owned a 26' C&C which I'd sold.

I got a great deal on a 36' Catalina when one of our executive caught on out in silicone valley and couldn't sell the boat fast enough.

This of course brought to dinners and parties at the Yacht Club. A Social life pretty much existing around the different sailors and their wife's.

This in the end proved to be our undoing. Tracey and I attended a lot of barbeques, dances and fund raisers at the club and it was at a Christmas party well into our 2nd year when we met Richard and Jessica.

Richard was trouble from the get go, although Stacey couldn't see it. Tall 6'3" blond hair, blue eyes weighed in at about 210 lbs the smooth good looking type of guy who had to have a piece of every good looking woman he came in contact with. Tracey especially rung his bell, still the fantastic body always there to tease men, Richard wouldn't leave her alone.

I found myself with Jessica in my arms almost all night because Richard just wouldn't let go of Tracey. It was sort of a good news bad news situation. Good news is you have this lovely petit brunet with a great sense of humor, shape as tack and well educated in your arms all night. Conversation was easy, she snuggled right in nice and comfortable, but then on the other side the lady who you have been living with for the past 3 ½ years has been giving a command performance to this tall not so trustworthy good looking blond guy.

Most of the night past before Tracey and I got back together but we did and there was a heated conversation which followed that nearly did us in right there.

Being a member of the club and socializing there made it difficult not to get in contact with Richard and Jessica and so the inevitable finally came out.

Tracey came to me after one of our weekend parties and wanted "to talk"

Richard had been putting the moves on her and wanted to take her to bed. She had replied that we have a deal and she would not break the deal, to which he asked what deal and she explained the terms of our arrangement and that she respected our deal and wouldn't break it.

I thanked her for being honest an honoring our deal and respecting our relationship.

She replied that she found it very difficult because he was so handsome and beautiful and persuasive and push come to shove she didn't know if she could continue to resist his advances.

I asked her to use her head and remember she is still a very beautiful woman and that men even grown men are still only interested in putting a notch on their belt. Not in her as a person.

Also to consider that a married man making advances on another man's mate really doesn't deserve a lot of respect and really is only looking for another notch on his belt.

The next weekend there was a get together at the club so I made it a point of taking Richard aside and telling him to keep his hands off, he of course only saw that as a further challenge.

Most of the party was spent with Jessica as Richard tried to monopolize Tracey. Finally I made it known to Jessica just exactly what kind of a game Richard was playing and that I thought it better if Tracey and I left, which we did.

The drive home was quite frosty to say the least, my initial evaluation of Richard were proving correct he is about as slimy an individual as there comes. During the evening he kept pressing Stacey to meet up with him for sex.

What I didn't know was he even pulled his cock out to interest her because he was quite large and felt that size alone would do the trick.

In spite of her resistance I had this feeling that something was coming, not that Stacey would deliberately cheat but there was that intuition that you get when you know the bomb is about to drop.

It came the first week of May when Stacey came back with the old line "we need to talk".

She started with how we had been together almost 4 years and it was time to discuss renewing the "deal". She felt that since she just had to go to bed with Richard we could let the deal expire for a couple of weeks and that might give a couple of weeks of freedom to not be cheating and have some sexual activity with Richard that wouldn't be in violation of our deal, then after we could renew the deal for another 2 years and carry on as we were.

Interesting concept and very creative I thought, but not really in the context of how a serious couple who were planning a future together should want to act.

Knowing Richard was behind this and intent on finding a way into her pants he was stopping at nothing.

I told Stacey that this was not acceptable and that if she loved me enough to want to renew our arrangement then the terms carried through and the little excuse of having an expired deal did not cut it.

I pointed out that she knew what she was doing and that it was wrong to expect to get a free pass for it. What did she think I should be doing about it and how would she react if the situation were reversed.

He answer really didn't address anything she just kept on about how big and handsome he was and had such a large cock and she just had to have it even if only once.

At that point I asked how would she feel if I did the same thing and fucked someone just because I wanted to. She really didn't have a reply but said she could understand.

After much arguing and harassment I asked how Jessica felt about this, well she hadn't thought about that but assumed that Jessica would be OK with it since Richard kept pushing it.

I figured if I couldn't resolve this we would have to find another solution, since eventually Richard would talk her into an affair or hotel night when I was out of town.

In frustration I said that Jessica needed to be confronted over this and some resolution might be decided. I know I should foist this on her but perhaps she had some control over her husband in getting him to leave Stacey alone.

Well that certainly back fired, not only did Jessica tell Stacey to do her "go for it" she said if they could do it then so could we so lets do a swap. Her with me, while Richard & Stacey went at it.

That one got me, so I called Jessica and she told me she was tired of Richard's crap and was aware he had tried this with other woman and her next step was a divorce.

We arranged a date for Saturday where I would meet Jessica at the club and we would come back to Jessica's place and Richard & Stacey would go to Stacey's & mine.

Jessica was the opposite of Stacey in almost every way you could imagine.

Where Stacey had that hard body from big tits, tight bum and flat workout tummy, Jessica was more rounded not big just softer at 5'3' and 115lbs she was big 32 b breasts, rounded butt she was gentle and softer.

Where Stacey was get right down to it, hard and loud Jessica wanted to be teased & loved take your time, explore and savor, Tracey would yell and scream Jessica whimper, whine even cry a little. Stacey's session were quick get off then quick break suck you back hard and go again where Jessica wanted to play, fingers, tongue lots of oral she came 4 times before my cock even got inside then a couple more times.

It was quite a night and while laying in bed after Jessica confided that although her husband was quite large he didn't much care for her pleasure and tended to think that size was all that mattered, to the point where many times she would get sore from him pounding away with little or no foreplay.

Not necessarily good news from where I was sitting since it tended to be Stacey's choice and I knew once we were finished there would be more problems.

True to form the arguments started once Stacey was back, she wanted to continue, how could I deny her pleasure? Didn't Jessica and I have a good time etc.

Jessica and I got together for lunch the following Wednesday to discuss this dilemma since she was getting the same treatment from Richard.

We came to a decision to plan a permanent swap. Jessica wanted a divorce from her philandering husband and I wasn't going to put up with Stacey's crap anymore so why not give them to each other, we could live together feel the situation out while she waits for her divorce and if were feel right with each other stay that way.

Stacey went ballistic when I told her of the arrangements and that I would be moving out immediately since Jessica owned their home from her family and Richard had signed away any interest when they got married and Stacey and I were renting till we had established a permanent relationship.

Her and Richard could just continue paying the rent.

Well so it went, Jessica and I did stay together and in fact got married and have 2 sons Justin 7 and Terrance 5.

After being together 9 years Jessica developed cancer diagnosed in June she died early in September.

Stacey showed up for the funeral. I hadn't seen her since I moved out 9 years ago.

She looked tired, pail, not her usual lively perky self.

At the reception following she came up to me and asked if we could meet for lunch sometime soon because she had a new "deal" to discuss with me.

A couple of days later we met for lunch at a little pub downtown where she proceeded to fill me in on the past 9 years.

Yes, Richard and her did get married,

No, he didn't stay faithful,

Yes, they got involved in a few swaps even joined a swap club at one time.

He died about a year ago of Aids

Her parents passed away, her mother 4 years ago and her father last year just after Richard, and which brings us to why she is here to discuss a "deal".

12