Stacey's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacey finally gets some release.
1.6k words
4.68
10.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacey, I'm not going to punish you, this one time, but you need to learn... You will not tell me what you need. This is not about what you think you need. This is not about you at all. You have already picked up so much I know you will learn this, and it's partly because I'm so impressed with how well you have behaved and caught on that you aren't going to be punished. But you will learn that your body belongs to me for at the very least the rest of the night, but if you want to stay with us, then it belongs to me for as long as you are here. You get what I say you need, not what you think you need. You don't tell me you need me to do something, you ask me if I will. You ask permission before you have any release what-so-ever. And if I do not give you permission you will not cum. Is that understood?" She knew by the tone of his voice she screwed up.

"Yes Master, I understand." She took a breath before she finished, terrified what she was about to say was going to be wrong. "Master will you please fuck me? I would love to make you cum..." She really wanted to tell him she could rock his world if he'd just fuck her. But she knew that would be wrong...

"Yes pet, I am thinking about fucking you. I'm not sure if you are ready yet or not though." He intended on fucking her and he intended on doing it very soon, but she didn't need to know that. The more pent up she was, the better.

She whimpered. She wasn't sure if begging would help, but she had a pretty good idea that it wouldn't. She also wasn't sure if she wanted Quinn more, or Master.

Stacey closed her eyes and resigned herself to the thought that she was not going to get any release. She didn't want to open her eyes and see herself in the mirror, it just made her even more horny. While her eyes were closed Master and Quinn exchanged looks. Without saying a word they each knew what the other meant. Master positioned himself between Stacey's legs and pulled his cock out of his pants. The table was measured at his height so it was perfect. He lined himself up right outside of Stacey's open and soaked pussy and entered her with one, quick thrust. At the exact moment Master entered her, Quinn pulled both the clamps off Stacey's nipples. Stacey screamed. Blood was rushing back into her nipples and they were throbbing, but compared with feeling Master's dick inside it the pain was nothing. She moaned in ecstasy as he thrusted in and out of her.

Stacey opened her eyes and looked at the mirror. She had never watched herself being fucked like this in a mirror. She had never done anything even remotely kinky in her sex-life. After she saw herself in the mirror, after she saw her Master's dick pumping in and out of her, she locked eyes with him.

Master had to stop and pull his dick out of her when her eyes met his. He always struggled to get any of his girls to look him in the eyes while he fucked them, and he so enjoyed watching the look in their eyes while he pounded them. None of them ever did it. They always closed their eyes. He was forever spanking or punishing them for not obeying his orders to look him in his eyes, now this girl was doing it without being told and it was about to push him over the edge, and he was not ready for that yet. She whimpered, confused as to why he stopped. He couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"Master... did I do something wrong?" She couldn't imagine how she could do something wrong being tied down as she was, but she was so confused.

"No my pet. You just caught me off guard, that's all. I find it incredibly rare that a woman will look me in the eyes while I take her, but you are full of surprises. I didn't even ask you to look me in the eyes, and when you did it was just so sexy I almost lost control..." He smiled at her, he knew right then she was going to be something special. He also knew she was going to be quite the handful.

"Master, will you please continue to fuck me? Please?" Stacey pouted.

Master growled with desire and thrust his dick back into her tight pussy with a new kind of vigor. Stacey now knew that he liked her looking into his eyes and he didn't have to ask her to do it she just did. Looking into her deep blue eyes and seeing her desire and need just made him fuck her harder.

But seeing her desire wasn't enough for him. He'd done many things in the last 2 hours to make her whimper, scream and cry, but he hadn't seen the look in her eyes for any of it because she was blindfolded. He was going to make up for that now. He grinned at her and then without warning, started to slowly pull off the tape from Stacey's right thigh. Stacey screamed, but she knew she had to keep her eyes on his so she did. When he got to the point of the tape where the clothespins started he yanked it off with one swift motion. She screamed louder and several tears welled up in her eyes. Her eyes were sparking such an intense desire in him, he wanted her now more than he had in the weeks they spent watching her, waiting for the right time to take her. He griped the tape on her left thigh and repeated the removal of the tape and clothespins. This time Stacey knew it was coming and she could brace herself, she still screamed, but it was less then before, and this time the tears fell from her eyes and down her face.

Seeing the look in her eyes as she refused to look away as he tortured her intensified his thrusting. He was fucking her harder and deeper than he had intended to. She was moaning and whimpering as his cock pounded in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Stacey was unsure how she managed to go this long without having an orgasm, but she was sure that she was not going to be able to hold back much longer.

"Master please... please may I cum Master... please... oh god please..." She whimpered and begged.

Master slapped her across her cheek. "NO! No slut you may not cum yet. You are not ready for it."

"Oh Master please... please, please, please... Master I don't think I can resist much longer. Please Master. Please! I do not want to disobey you... but please... I don't think I can hold it in... ooohhh"

Her sexual frustration was pushing her over an edge she had never ventured past before. Tears started falling freely from her eyes. Not from pain or humiliation, but from sheer frustration. She tried to wiggle her hips to get more stimulation but the straps that had her tied to the table were too tight and allowed no room at all to move. But Master saw her trying and he slapped her. Harder this time then the first. This one she actually enjoyed feeling. 'God what is happening to me', she thought, 'how can I like this'.

She moaned and he knew he had her. He slapped her again and she moaned again. He could feel her tightening her muscles around his dick. She was fully becoming his. He nodded to Quinn, who Stacey had temporally forgotten was there, and she grabbed a fistful of Stacey's hair and pulled, hard. Then she leaned down and suckled on one of her recently abused nipples.

Stacey moaned and could feel herself becoming even wetter. She could even hear her juices as Master's dick moved in and out of her. Master picked up his pace a little more and saw in her eyes she was on the verge of the best orgasm she would ever have. The first of many orgasm's she would have for him. He grinned at her which melted what was left of her senses.

"Oh Master... Master please may your slut cum for you? Please Master may your slut cum on your dick? Oohhh... Please Master your slut would love to please you by covering your dick in her slutty cum. Please Master... Please... Please may your slut cum as you fill her pussy with your hot cum... oooohhh please Master may your slut feel your hot cum inside her pussy." Stacey didn't even recognize her own voice. The words just flowed out of her like she had said them a hundred times before, like it was natural. She didn't even know where it came from. She moaned.

That was what he was waiting for. He had been waiting for her to give into it, waiting for her to truly become his slut, and she just had.

"Oh yes my slut! Yes, yes, yes whore. Are you ready? I'm going to fill up your whore pussy and you are going to be mine! Cum with me my whore, cum as I fill you up..." Master groaned as he felt himself teetering on the edge. He grabbed her waist with both his hands and made one final thrust into her pussy and growled.

"Now!" he ordered.