Stacey's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Stacey and Quinn have some fun in the tub.
2.1k words
4.73
8.3k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey looked puzzled but did as she was told. When Quinn got to her she asked her to bend over a little, and she did. Then Quinn parted Stacey's ass cheeks.

"This might be a little uncomfortable, sexy." She said as she grabbed a hold of the plug still buried deep in her ass, Stacey moaned.

Quinn slowly and gently removed the plug and then tossed it towards the bathroom sink.

"Oh my... I had completely forgotten that was there." Stacey said and she blushed.

Then Quinn stepped into the tub, and urged Stacey to slide in with her. Stacey let out a sigh as she settled into the hot water. She wasn't sure how long she had laid there tied up before she awoke, but her muscles were stiff and achy. She leaned against the back of the tub and closed her eyes, letting the water soothe her sore body.

Quinn stared at her while she had her eyes closed, remembering the first time she saw her at the club she danced in. Master had drug her to that club that night, she didn't even want to go. But the second she saw Stacey dance she felt better about being there. She was standing at the bar, waiting for her turn to dance. Her long, straight, red hair framing her face and breasts. Her eyes were a bright blue, they were the type of eyes that when she looked at you, you'd swear she could see into your soul. Her breasts were about the same size as hers, and they were barely covered by the silly bra she was wearing, but her frame was a lot smaller then Quinn's, so her breasts looked bigger than they really were. Her ass was so perfectly shaped, it looked amazing in her tight, short, shorts she was wearing, but she imagined it looked better bare.

Quinn snapped herself out of her thoughts and moved towards Stacey in the tub, closing the short distance they had between them. She couldn't keep her hands to herself any longer. She had to touch Stacey, all over, anywhere she could. She wrapped one arm around her and put her hand on the back of her head. Then she captured Stacey's lips with her own.

Stacey was taken aback by this turn of events, but she wasn't going to make her stop. This kiss was different from the previous ones. It was forceful and hungry. She wrapped her arms around Quinn and ran her hands all over her back. They each opened their mouths at the same time and entwined their tongues together. Quinn broke the kiss and was moving her mouth everywhere she could think of. Stacey leaned her head back to give Quinn access to any part of her she wanted. She nibbled Stacey's ear lobe, nipped at her jaw line, sucked on her neck then kissed under her chin and then repeated each on the other side of her neck.

Then Quinn's hands were cupping Stacey's breasts. She gently massaged one while her mouth expertly went to work on the other, kissing almost every inch of her breast before licking and teasing her nipple before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. Then she switched breasts and caressed the one she had just sucked on with her hand and sucked on the other. A fire was burning in Stacey again and her need for release was so strong. She just laid there, with her head resting on the edge of the tub while Quinn went to work on her body. When Quinn was finished giving attention to Stacey's breasts she came back up to kiss her. There was still such a hunger behind her kiss, it was almost too intense.

Quinn brought one hand back up to the back of Stacey's head, and moved one under the water to part her thighs. The second Stacey felt her hand she moved her legs apart as far as she could to give her the access she needed. Quinn's fingers glided over her swollen pussy lips, she could feel Stacey's juices even in the water. Stacey moaned as Quinn lightly flicked her fingers over her swollen clit, then she slid her middle finger into her inviting pussy. Stacey moaned and bucked her hips and Quinn added another finger.

Stacey was moving her hips back and forth trying to fuck Quinn's hand when she suddenly stopped.

"Ooh Quinn... ooh no... we can't" She was almost crying now.

"What's wrong darling?"

"Quinn... Master... he said I couldn't cum without his permission... I don't want to disobey him Quinn... I don't want to be punished..." Stacey cried.

Quinn kissed away Stacey's tears before she responded.

"Oh dear, I am so sorry. I should have told you before I started this, but it just happened so fast. Did you see Master whisper to me before he left..." Stacey nodded. "Well he was telling me that we could play a little bit before we went to sleep. And he said that we were both allowed to cum. It's OK, sexy. It's OK.."

"...he... did? Really?" She was glad to hear it, but still, he didn't tell her she was allowed.

"Yes, he did. I promise you. He's gone to bed or I would call him in here to tell you himself. But I promise he did. But if it makes you feel better, I will take full responsibility tomorrow for it if I am lying to you... it won't be your fault. But he did say that it was OK I swear..." And that was the end of their talking.

Quinn went back to pumping her fingers in and out of Stacey's pussy, trying to push her over the edge. She added a third finger and Stacey rocked her hips more to try and take Quinn's fingers deeper into her. She was so close, but something was missing...

Without thinking Stacey wrapped her arms around Quinn pulling her close then renewed their wild kissing. She moaned into Quinn's mouth as she felt Quinn's thumb curl up and manipulate her clit. Then Quinn broke the kiss and looked into Stacey's eyes.

"Cum for me, my love. Cum for me." Was all she said and Stacey exploded over her fingers. Her pussy gripped Quinn so tight as she came that Quinn lost feeling in her fingers for a minute. Quinn sat there, unmoving, for a minute while Stacey panted and caught her breath.

When she had finally caught her breath, Quinn removed her fingers and kissed Stacey on the cheek. Then Quinn picked up a loofah and started to gently wash Stacey. She started at her neck, gently and seductively swiping the loofah across it. She moved down her body, scrubbing every inch of it, not leaving a single part untouched, paying special attention to her breasts. Quinn dipped the loofah under the water and ran it between Stacey's thighs and over her sensitive pussy. Stacey moaned as the rough loofah was brushed over her swollen clit, sparking desire in her once again.

Quinn then grabbed the shower head and wet down Stacey's hair. Then she let it fall into the tub and kneaded shampoo into her hair. It was one of the best feelings in the world, Stacey closed her eyes and just enjoyed it. When she was finished she rinsed her hair and conditioned it, then rinsed it one final time.

"My turn..." Stacey said, grabbing the loofah from the side of the tub.

She repeated the process on Quinn only slower. She enjoyed touching Quinn so much she couldn't make herself move any quicker. She asked Quinn to turn her back to her so she could wash it, and was again surprised by Quinn.

She had an almost full back tattoo! How did she not notice that earlier while she untied the corset... It was so pretty, and it shocked her that Quinn would want to tattoo her entire back. It was two serpents... no serpent dragons. One was different shades of blue, and the other shades of orange and yellow. They were entwined in such a way they formed a heart. It was very pretty, well pretty for being dragons that is. In the background of the dragons there was cherry blossom trees in full bloom, and fire. It seemed like an odd combination, but it was beautiful. The colors were so vibrant, it was almost like looking at a painting.

"This is so beautiful Quinn..." Stacey said, as she traced her fingers around the dragons.

"Oh... thank you. I got that many years ago..." That was all Quinn said. Stacey sort of expected an explanation of what the tattoo meant to her, but it seemed Quinn wasn't ready to tell her, and she wasn't going to push it.

Stacey finished washing Quinn's body and hair and rinsed her off. Then they both stood in the tub and wrapped each other in towels. Quinn took her hand and led her out of the bathroom and back down the hall. The hall was quite long and had many doors off it. Almost at the end of the hall they reached an open door and turned into it.

'This must be Quinn's room.' Stacey thought as Quinn guided her into it. The room was pretty plain, it had essentials but not much else. Bed, dresser, nightstands, lamps and a chair was really all that was in there. The bed was big, it had to be one of those California kings she'd heard about. The comforter had cherry blossoms on it, like Quinn's tattoo. Quinn guided Stacey to her bed and unwrapped her from her towel. Then she gently pushed her to sit on the bed and Quinn started to brush Stacey's hair and dry it with the towel.

Stacey's head was spinning. The night started out so strange, filled with fear and pain, and now there was so much comfort and... she wasn't sure what else, but she had butterflies in her stomach. She'd never felt like this with anyone she'd ever been with. Quinn made her feel so sexy and wanted, and she knew all the things to do to make her feel so amazing. She wondered if being with woman in general was like this, or if she had just fallen for this woman in just a few short hours. Quinn finished towel drying Stacey's hair and did the same for her own. Then she tossed both the towels across the room and crawled into the bed.

Stacey had a split second thought about not sleeping in any clothes, but pushed it from her mind just as fast as it came to her. She didn't really want clothes between the two of them anyway. They pulled down the covers and crawled under them.

"Oh no, I almost forgot..." Quinn said as she leaned over Stacey to open a drawer in the nightstand. She pulled out a bottle of lube and a butt plug. "Master wants you to wear one most of the day, you are only allowed to remove it to use the bathroom or bathe... I know it sounds horrible, but it's really not that bad."

"Quinn... please don't take this the wrong way... but what if I don't want to stay here?" She wasn't positive she did or didn't want to stay, but the question had to be asked.

"Well... uh, what do you want to do Stacey?"

"I'm not really sure... I just don't know..." She wasn't sure why she even asked. "Just forget I said anything..."

"... yeah, OK Well for tonight you are here so lets just get this over with. Up on your knees please." Quinn didn't really know what to say, she wanted Stacey to want to be here, not be forced to.

Stacey got up and onto her hands and knees on the bed so that Quinn could insert the butt plug. It didn't feel as bad as the first time, but it was still slightly uncomfortable, and it went in somewhat easier.

"You're getting the hang of this already sexy." Quinn said and Stacey laid back down.

Quinn and Stacey got under the covers together but laid a few feet apart in an awkward silence. Neither one knew what to say or do. Neither one knew if they should make the first move. Stacey's head was still spinning after the night she had. Her first thought was what time it must be. She couldn't remember what time she had seen Quinn, but she was pretty sure it had been at least 24 hours since Quinn and Master had 'taken' her. She vaguely remember seeing Quinn at the club, and taking her in one of the rooms to dance for her. That's when Quinn said she had drugged her with something so they could bring her here, but how long could she have been passed out? All day? 'Oh well, it doesn't really matter', she thought.