Stacey's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers

“Ooooh, baby, your cock feels good back there.” She was moving his dick about in her crack, swabbing her puckered ring with the oily head.

The boy was going wild under her expert manipulation. The cum-weeping eye of his dick was rubbing the tiny ridges and valleys of her anus, and the reality of the sensation transcended the anything his imagination had produced.

“You want to put your cock in my ass and fuck me, don’t you, baby?” No woman’s intuition at work here; the boy’s hips were floating above the chaise, lifting her body into the air, his prick poised like a sword, ready to sheath itself to the hilt in her rectum.

“You wanna fuck your momma’s ass,” she gasped, lowering herself onto his stiff spike.

“Oh, Jesus, yes,” the boy nearly screamed. His hands circled her narrow waist, and he yanked her hips down, trying to complete her impalement.

“Ohhhh,” she winced. “Slow down a little. Your cock’s too big; you gotta give a girl a chance to adjust.” She wiggled her ass, her hand repositioning his cock, and settled on him tentatively.

Mortified by his lack of thoughtfulness, the boy froze, his back arched in a permanent bow with his prick and his step-mother at the apex.

“Ugh,” she grunted, biting her lower lip. She relaxed her thighs, letting more of her weight come to bear on the prick trying to enter her bowels. Her hand was thrust between their bodies, her fingers frantically stroking his cock, spreading oil along the length. Her finger pressed her ass where they touched, and circling, she re-oiled the tip of his prick.

“Oooo, baby, help me get it in,” she wailed when her weight alone was insufficient.

Instinctively, his hands reached for her hips and circled her waist. He pulled her down, lifting his hips to meet force with force and felt the ring of her anus give way. The head of his cock plowed into his step-mother’s tight rectum, and he looked at her face for reaction.

Her eyes popped wide; her mouth gaped. She shook her head back and forth, tossing her curls, and her fingernails dug into his shoulders. Her face was a lust-contorted mask that the inexperienced boy could not read.

“Ohhhhh,” she exhaled as he entered.

“Am I hurting you?” he fretted, loosening his grip on her hips. A frown of indecision clouded his face.

“Oh, God, no, Jere,” she gushed, wobbling her hips in an effort to remain balanced. “Don’t stop, now.”

He had done his part, helping her past the initial entry, and she resumed control. Her hips wriggled, rising and falling in tiny jerks, and she began swallowing his cock with her ass. She felt the head boring into her bowels and trembled with excitement. She took the head and the narrower slippery shoulders followed easily. Toward the base, his cock thickened again, stretching her hole unbearably, so she stopped her descent, hovering above him with half his dick up her butt, and panted. Her brow furrowed as she tried to focus her mind and concentrate on relaxing her sphincter. The walls of her rectum collapsed around the boy’s prick, seizing him with a thousand rippling muscles, and he gurgled his delight in the back of his throat. She rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, fucking herself slowly on the obscenely protruding prick and gradually forced her hole to widen. She took him deeper with each thrust, and it felt like his cockhead was boring into her throat.

“Jesus Christ, you’re huge,” she gulped triumphantly, when finally she felt his thighs brush her cheeks and knew the end was near.

“Oh, Carmen.” Her name burst from his lips in a gush of ecstasy. His thumbs pressed her belly, fingers splayed on her butt cheeks.

“Baby,” she begged heatedly, “spread my cheeks with your fingers. Open my ass up so I can get all of you in me.”

The boy could barely believe his ears, but his fingers dipped into her crease along side the exposed stump of his prick and pulled her cheeks apart.

“Oh, shit, yes,” she hissed, sinking another delicious inch onto the boy’s prick.

He spread her ass and felt her swallow him completely. His hands, cupped, held her globes like melons as she flattened them against his thighs. Her pussy juice slimed his belly, where she rubbed herself on him.

“Baby,” she sighed, as she paused to catch her breath and to allow her body to accommodate the prick imbedded in her over-stuffed rectum. She put her head on his shoulder, nuzzling her lips against his ear and whispered, “Your cock is so big and feels so good in my ass. I can’t believe I took all of it. Touch my asshole, baby, where your dick’s going in me.”

His pulse was a pounding roar in his head and a throbbing ache in his cock. He felt like he was floating, joined to this beautiful woman in a dream that defied reality, and his fingers probed their junction. Fingertips gingerly skirted her hole, tracing the obscenely stretched ring that encircled his prick like a band of iron, dancing over the little ridge of flesh marking the boundary between ass and pussy, and he marveled at her unabashed submission. Her tiny ring was stretched like the mouth of a Mason jar that swallowed his cock and clung to the base.

“Jesus,” he exclaimed, as she lifted her hips, and he felt his cock slipping past his fingertips.

“Feel good, baby?” she purred, stopping the rise of her hips with just the tip of his prick still inside her.

“Hell, yes.”

“Carmen’s gonna fuck you good, and make you fill up her ass with cum.” She was pushing back as she spoke, driving his prick deep in her ass, and her promise was nearly fulfilled with that single stroke.

“Arrrrgh,” he gurgled, nearly strangling. His fingers clawed at her hole in a useless attempt to widen her opening. At that moment, his blood and his cum were reaching the boiling point, and he would have crawled up her ass head first if given the chance.

“You’re about to cum, aren’t you, baby?” She was rocking faster and wiggling her hips from side to side as she fucked his prick with her asshole.

“Unhuh,” he grunted. There was a dazed, far-away look in his eyes, and his prick jerked with little spasms inside her.

“Cum, baby. Cum for Carmen. Let me feel your cock squirt cum in my ass.”

“Ohhhhhhhhh,” he wailed, clawing her cheeks in his urgency.

She lifted her hips till just the head remained in her ass and looked between them at the bridge of pulsating flesh connecting their bodies. Her rectal muscles kneaded his dick head with an unimaginably erotic massage.

“Jack off for me, baby; just like Stacey’s boyfiend. Let me see you jack off with your dick up my ass.”

The boy’s hand reached for his prick and gripped the greasy shaft. He pumped it once and then again, and she began fucking the head of his cock with short little strokes while he jacked off.

“Carmen!” he gasped, his hand smacking her ass cheeks on the upstroke.

“Cum, baby. I want to feel you shoot.” She whispered encouragement to the boy. He had orgasm written all over his lust-anguished features, and she could feel the throb of impending climax in his prick.

“Oh, Carmen,” he shouted in a wail of ecstasy as the dam burst, and his cum began to spurt into his step-mother’s hot, dick-clenching rectum.

“Yes, yes, my darling, I feel it; I feel you cuming. Squirt your love juice up my ass and fill me with it. I want it running down my legs when you’re done.”

The boy’s cum ran in a nearly unbroken stream, like water from an open spigot. He had never been so excited, so aroused, so turned-on by anything, and his excitement transformed his climax into a torrent of sperm. Instinctively, he reached for Carmen’s breast, kneading her flesh with one hand while jacking off with the other, and the tightly gripping walls of her rectum were flooded with cum.

“Ooooooo, Jere, you cum sooooo good,” Carmen purred, lifting her ass off the boy’s prick to allow her to see the last few, dwindling spurts arc into the empty space between their bodies.

“Oh, Jesus,” the boy sighed with a final shiver of ecstasy. Cum was dribbling down his fingers, and a couple of long stringy gobs were dangling from Carmen’s gaping asshole. He gazed at her, almost unable to comprehend his good fortune, with all of the adoration a boy feels for the woman who relieves him of his virginity.

Her heart melted, and she leaned down to kiss him full on the lips, with her mouth open and her tongue writhing. He kissed her back, or tried to, and his awkwardness served to underscore his innocence and made her love him all the more. Their lips pressed together, tongues intertwining, and he took her lead, trying to replicate her thrusts and parries. He learned quickly and in seconds they were kissing like long-time lovers.

Finally, she broke away, gulping for air and she gently stroked his hair. “You liked that didn’t you?”

“Oh my God, yes, Carmen.” The lights of love blazed in his eyes.

“Jacking off and cumming with your dick up my ass felt good, didn’t it, baby?”

“Ca, Ca, Carmen,” he stammered in an effort to express himself, “I never, uh, ah…”

“I know, baby. I know,” she said in that gentle tone mothers use to soothe their sons, and she shushed him with a finger pressed to his lips.

She dismounted the boy and picked up his towel. Brazenly, she stood with one foot on the chaise and mopped the cum seeping between her legs, and then she sat beside him and began cleaning his shrinking cock. She wrapped him in soft terrycloth, then massaged his dick through the towel.

“Shooting your cum in my ass felt a lot better than shooting it on the carpet outside my bedroom, I guess.” She gave him a wicked, knowing smile and maintained the pressure of her hand on his cock.

“Oh, Jesus, Carmen.” he gasped, appalled, jerking to a half-sitting position. “You knew?”

“Of course, I knew, baby. I knew you were watching and jacking off, and I knew it was your cum all over the door and the carpet. I tried to let you know at dinner that night. I wanted you to know it was okay, that I didn’t mind at all. I kept thinking you would say something about it, but you never did.”

“I was afraid you would be mad; maybe tell dad.”

“You shouldn’t have worried. If you had said something, anything, I would have come to your room after Bill went to sleep and let you fuck my ass that night or any other night. I would have let you do anything you want.”

“I feel like such a goddam idiot.” The boy might have felt foolish, but his dick, having a mind of its own, was beginning to show signs of renewed life beneath the towel.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself,” she giggled, squeezing his resurgent cock. “It’s not easy working things like that out, and I probably didn’t do a very good job of letting you know how I felt about it.”

“I wish I had said something. I wanted you so bad I couldn’t sleep for days.”

“I wanted you too, Jeremy, but, after that, there just never seemed to be a good time to climb that wall.”

“But, you did today.”

“Yeah, I sure did,” she grinned.

“So, is that the end of it?” An anguished look of disappointment flickered across his face.

“Of course not, you silly boy, it’s just the beginning. You can have me any time you want, just so long as I can have you whenever I want.”

“Oh God, don’t tease me like that.”

“I’m not teasing; I mean it. When ever, where ever, what ever; do you understand?”

“I, I, I think so,” the boy responded, nodding in disbelief.

“Good,” she said, smiling with satisfaction. “Now, I want you to do exactly as I say. Understand? This is a test.”

“Yeah, okay,” the boy nodded in agreement, but she had already turned and started walking away.

“Well, come on,” she said, looking back at him over her shoulder and crooking a finger in his direction.

He jumped up and followed his step-mother to the far end of the pool. Her asscheeks were reddened and streaked with his fingerprints, and he could see gobs of his cum oozing from her crease. He was about to ask where she was leading him, but then, she reached the diving board and sat down on the end with her back to the pool. She folded his towel and dropped it on the aggregate between her legs. Then, she leaned back with her hands behind her, holding the board for support and spread her legs.

“Kneel between my legs, baby.”

“Sure, Carmen,” he replied, quickly complying with her instruction.

“Good boy,” she smiled, and she lifted her legs, putting them on his shoulders. She lifted her hips till her pussy was level with his face. She tugged him with her heels and the scent of her filled him. “Kiss my pussy,” she hissed hungrily, and the space between his lips and hers shrank.

His hands reached up to cup her cheeks, helping her support her weight, and he held her to his mouth like a slice of ripe melon. This request he knew how to fulfill. Bruiser had explained what the videos left obscure, and he was armed to the teeth with untested knowledge. He brushed her lips with his. Her heat from her seared his cheeks; the musky scent of her arousal seared his nostrils. She ground her hips, pressing her pussy lips hard against his mouth, and the taste of her blossomed on his lips. He licked her with his tongue, and she gasped, “Oh, God, yes, do that.” She lowered her back to the board, freeing her hands to let her fingers run wild in his hair. She coiled his hair around her fingers and yanked his face into her crotch, moaning, “Yes, lick me, lick my cunt, lover.”

He licked at her slit, and she directed him with pulls and yanks and yelps of pleasure, and his face was coated with the sweet oil of her essence. Her fleshy lips swelled, plumped with passion, and he probed her fattened folds with the tip of his tongue. Restlessly, she writhed under his touch, her hips bouncing on the board whenever he touched a tender spot.

“Higher,” she wailed, tugging his ear to direct him and plunging one hand under his face to splay open her pussy lips.

He lapped her cunt with the flat of his tongue, licking her trough till his tongue tripped on a fleshy protuberance that stuck out between her fingers.

“Oh, God, yes, lick my clit,” she squealed with a jerk of her hips when his tongue found her rubbery stalk.

He licked her there again and felt the immediate shiver of a response.

“Oh, Jesus, suck it, baby; suck it and make me cum.”

Eagerly, his lips closed on her clit in a tightening oval. It felt like the tip of a tiny finger between his lips, and he lavished her with a sweep of his tongue. She gagged and locked her heels behind his head, pinioning his face to her crotch. He began to gently suck, just a soft suction of lips and tongue like an infant’s first tentative attempts to suckle, and her back arched with sensuous pleasure.

“Oooo, oooo, oooo,” she whimpered as he licked her core within the warm, moist suction of his mouth.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” she moaned deliriously. She collapsed onto the board as the first, firey threads of orgasm ignited in her pussy.

Jeremy sucked harder, feeling her clit lengthening, swelling, and, intuitively, he thrust two fingers into her asshole.

“Oh, baby, where’s you learn to do that? Oh, God, never mind, don’t tell me; I don’t want to know. Deeper, finger-fuck my ass deeper. Oh, God, I wish it was your cock in my ass; Jesus, I want my dildo, baby. God, your mouth sucking my clit and your fingers fucking my ass, oh God, oh God, oh God,” she babbled almost incoherently as the boy’s tongue licked reason from her mind.

Convulsions racked her body, shaking her from head to toe, and her pussy, pressed tight against his face, seemed to vibrate as he sucked her. Her juices poured from her pussy and joined the cum draining from her ass as he finger-fucked her butt.

“Baby, I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” she sobbed and she fell back open, violate and exposed while the boy brought her beyond the sharp ridge of her passion to tranquility.

She lay on her back, breasts and belly heaving, and tried to catch her breath and for a moment Jeremy thought he might have done her harm, but, then she rose, propping herself on her elbows and looked at his dripping face in amazement.

“Now, aren’t you a pleasant surprise for your step-mother,” she smiled smugly, smearing her pussy juice around his mouth with the tip of her finger while licking her own lips.

“Did I pass the test, then?”

“You got an “A” on that part, baby, but the test ain’t over by a long shot.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“I want more of this,” she said with her voice thick with lust while reaching for his new erection with both hands. Then, she stood, pulling him to his feet by the cock and when he was standing she kissed him, saying, “Come on, Jere, hurry, we’ve only got three days till your dad comes home and there’s about a million more questions on that test for ya to answer.”

TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers