Stacey's Vacation Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"Really."

"I always wished I was taller so they'd be longer." she said.

"They're fine just the way they are." her brother assured her.

Stacey smiled, pleased by his compliment, and even happier that he felt comfortable enough to tell her such things.

"Guys never notice my legs," she said "they're always too busy looking at my boobs."

Josh laughed. "Well, I can't blame them."

"Before tonight," she began "even before you saw that photo, did you notice them?"

Josh nodded as he swallowed a mouthful of pizza. "Of course. I mean, it's impossible not to in some of those tops you wear."

Stacey gave her brother a devilish smile. "Sometimes I like showing them off a little."

"Oh...?" he prodded.

Stacey took a drink of her cooler and placed her plate with the pizza crust on the coffee table next to the bottle. She brought her knees up on the couch and leaned back facing Josh.

"I have this tank top that when I bend over you can almost see my nipples," she told him "sometimes I like to wear it when I go to the mall and tease the cute clerks."

Josh was surprised by his sister's revelation and couldn't help but laugh. "Lucky guys...!"

"Not only guys." she revealed.

Josh raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Girls too?"

"Why do you think I let Nicole take those photos?"

Josh mulled his sister's disclosure over, excited by the thought of her having sex with another girl and eager to hear more. He finished his beer and placed the empty bottle down next to his plate.

"You mean you and Nicole mess around?" he asked, turning to face her.

"Sometimes," she said "we had to be careful during our trip though because Meagan was there too."

Josh looked into his sister's face as images of her being felt-up by another girl filled his head.

"That's every guy's fantasy, two girls messing-around, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it is." he replied.

Stacey slid closer to her brother as she smirked. "I bet you'd love to be a fly on the wall when Nicole and I get together."

"What guy wouldn't!" he declared.

Stacey let out a loud laugh. "She's got nice boobs. You'd like them."

"As big as yours?" he asked.

"Almost." she tittered.

Josh grinned and cast his eyes down to his sister's chest.

"I have some of her topless too from our trip. I'll show them to you when you're over on Thursday night if you promise to never breathe a word about it to anyone." she offered.

"Thursday night?" he asked.

"Ya... it's dad's birthday. Don't tell me you forgot!"

"Oh shit," Josh exclaimed "I did. Thank god you reminded me!"

Stacey laughed at her brother's reaction. "Mom's having a party for him starting around seven."

"I remember now, but damn, I'd forgotten all about it. Thanks for reminding me."

"No problem," she said "anyway... do you want to see the photos of Nicole?"

"Sure, I'd love to," he told her "but are you sure it's okay? Wouldn't she be pissed if she knew?"

Stacey shrugged. "She won't know. Besides, she probably wouldn't mind. She thinks you're hot."

"Really?" Josh said, his voice filled with surprise.

"All my friends who've met you do," she said "she's asked if I've ever seen you naked, or if we've ever fooled around."

Once again his sister had stunned Josh and he knew it must have shown on his face. "You're not going to tell her about what happened tonight are you?"

"No," she promised "besides there's not really much to tell."

"I guess not." he concluded.

Stacey thought for a moment and Josh noticed her pensive look.

"Unless..."

"Unless what?" he asked, curious and somewhat nervous.

"Unless something were to happen..." her mouth formed into an impish grin.

"Stace..."

"Come on, Josh... I've seen how you've been looking at me. Want to have a feel?" she straightened her back and pushed her breasts out towards him.

Josh's eyes went to his sister's chest without him realizing it at first. He stared at them pushing out against her top and his cock throbbed. He wanted desperately to feel her but was hesitant.

"Of course I do, but..."

Instead of waiting for her brother to elaborate or explain Stacey reached out and took hold of his right hand. She placed it on her left breast. She held it there firmly as she studied his expression. Her nipple swelled and she began to move her brother's hand in a slow circular motion. Soon his fingers gripped her and he began squeezing, molding her flesh in his hand. She shuddered and removed her hand from his, still watching him intently as he felt her. Then a few seconds later he withdrew his hand and gave her a guilty look.

"You didn't have to stop." she told him.

"I didn't want things to get out of control." he explained.

"Did you like it though -- did it feel good?" she asked.

Josh guffawed. "Are you kidding?"

Stacey looked up into her brother's eyes. "Tell me something..."

"What?"

"Are you hard?" she asked.

Josh grinned "What do you think?"

"I just had to know for sure," she said "I thought maybe you stopped because you didn't like it."

"No way." he assured her.

Stacey gave her brother a relieved smile as he stared at her.

"You can feel them...it's okay, Josh."

"It's not that I don't want to," he said "it's just that you're my little sister, Stace. Are you sure you're okay with this -- that you won't regret it later?"

"Absolutely," she told him "I've thought about something like this happening plenty of times. Haven't you?"

"Yeah... a couple of times." he admitted.

Stacey gave an incredulous laugh. "More than a couple I bet."

"Okay, more than a couple." he conceded.

"Like when?" she prodded.

"Like last month when I was over for Dave's birthday party." he confessed.

"Oh really..."

Josh laughed at her reaction. "That dress you had on... you looked like you were going to burst out of it any minute."

Stacey giggled. "I told you I like to show them off sometimes."

"But you weren't at the mall." he observed, almost as a question.

"I know," she said "but it was Dave's birthday and I wanted to make it extra special for him."

Josh gave his sister a surprised stare. "What?"

"After mom and dad went to bed I let him have a feel." she disclosed.

Josh inhaled deeply as he digested her admission. "You guys fool around?"

Stacey gave her head a quick shake. "No, but he's always looking at them when he thinks I don't notice, so I thought I'd give him a thrill for his eighteenth birthday."

"What happened?"

"I let him feel them, just through my dress though, sort of like you just did." she told him.

"Wow...," Josh breathed "that's all?"

Stacey gave her brother a guilty look and tilted her head down. "Not quite..."

"What else?" he asked.

"I gave him a hand-job..." her voice was faint and she was nervous about Josh's reaction.

Josh surprised his sister by letting out a sharp laugh.

"You don't think it's sick?" she asked, hoping to be reassured.

"No, actually I think it's sort of sweet in a perverted kind of way. I wish someone had've done that for me when I turned eighteen."

"Too bad we don't have an older sister." she joked.

"What else has happened between you guys?" he asked.

"Nothing. That's been the only time I've let him feel me, or I've felt him," she said "but since then he's tried to. A few nights ago he grabbed my boob when we were watching Leno after mom and dad went to bed."

Josh laughed. "You've created a monster."

"I know," she agreed "and I'm not sure what to do."

"What do you want to do?" he asked, suddenly sounding serious.

Stacey sighed as she thought about the question. "I'm not sure. If it were you I'd know for sure, but with Dave I don't know."

His sister's reply made Josh uneasy and he cleared his throat. "Better not do anything then."

"I know," she said, her lips formed into a saucy grin "but it's tempting. You want to know something?"

"What?" her brother asked, intrigued by what other revelations his sister might have.

"That night... while I was, ahh... stroking him... I wondered if you were as big as he is."

"Oh..." he grunted, not sure how to reply.

"Earlier, in the kitchen when I could feel it against my leg I thought about Dave and wished I could do that to you. I bet you're bigger."

Josh blushed and laughed to himself, but kept silent. Then he noticed the eager look of anticipation on his sister's face.

"What? How would I know? I've never seen Dave's cock."

Stacey let out a deep laugh. "I know... I'm just curious."

"Well, you'll just have to be curious." he said, trying to sound good-natured.

Stacey pouted and folded her arms, causing her breasts to be pushed together and upwards. Josh stared and she never moved, posing for him.

"How would you like a look at them in the flesh, so to speak." she offered, her fingers gripping the bottom of her t-shirt, ready to lift it up for him.

Josh stared at the curve of his sister's breasts straining her top. Her nipples were slightly hard and he recalled how tempting they looked in the photo.

"I think we've done enough for tonight. We have to get used to this... see how we both feel about it the next time we're around each-other. Besides, that will be at dad's party and I don't want it to be tense or weird with us."

"I guess you're right. But just so you know, I'm not going to regret tonight or feel weird about it." she reassured him.

"I hope not," he said "me either."

Stacey stared at her brother and gave him a relieved smile, then leaned into him and threw her arms around his shoulders.

"I love you so much, Josh!"

Josh was taken aback but put his arm around his sister's waist. He felt her breasts pressed into him and was tempted to move his hand up her front. Instead, he slid one under her t-shirt up her back. She held him tighter as she felt his hand on her bare skin.

"I love you too, Stace." he told her as he stroked her bare back.

Stacey pulled away from her brother but left her hands on his shoulders. He was still gently caressing her back. She looked down and saw that her shirt had been pulled up almost to her bra as his hand moved up under it and she grinned at him.

"Oops..." he said and tugged her t-shirt back down.

"It's okay... besides, I have a bra on."

"I know." he replied.

Stacey looked at her watch and realized it was getting late. She hadn't planned on staying as long as she had at her brother's but now she didn't want to leave.

"I should be getting home before mom and dad worry." she told him.

"I guess..." he replied.

Stacey arched her back and smiled. "Sure you don't want a peek under the t-shirt before I go?"

"I better not." he said, reluctance showing in his voice.

"I'm wearing a bra. It's not like in the photo." she reminded him, hoping to change his mind.

"Well... I guess a peek wouldn't hurt." he said in almost a childish tone.

Stacey laughed. She found her brother's playfulness sexy and her pussy responded. She threw her right leg over his lap and straddled him, steadying herself on his shoulders. Her chest was now inches away from his face.

"Go ahead... pull it up." she encouraged him, holding his shoulders and leaning closer.

Josh took the bottom of his sister's t-shirt in both hands and began to slowly pull it up, revealing her torso bit by bit. He smiled broadly as the bottom of her bra was exposed, and then the cups. He pulled it up the rest of the way, almost to her chin. It was white, with lace covering the top half of the cups and a silky material at the bottom half. He stared at the orbs of his sister's breasts. They were round and overflowed at the tops of the cups leaving almost half of them uncovered. Through the lace he saw the distinct hue of her dark areolas and knew that less than an inch lower, covered by the silk, were her hard nipples. They were clearly outlined through the thin material and he wanted to trace his fingers over them.

"See... you can't see much." she commented.

Josh stared, his eyes locked on his sister's chest. "I can almost see your nipples through the lace."

"Almost?" she questioned.

Josh grinned. "I can see some of the brown-around."

"Just enough to tease you, huh? They're darker than normal because of my tan."

Josh nodded as he licked his lips.

Stacey reached down and pulled her skirt further up then lowered herself onto her brother. She inched forward until she felt his erection poking against her panties. She knew she was so wet he could easily slide into her with one deep thrust. She moved her hips in a small circle.

Josh was getting more turned-on than he had expected, and he knew that if he didn't say something he and his sister would end up doing something they might regret. He looked at her face, enthralled by how aroused she looked. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were nearly shut as she slowly swayed her hips.

"We better stop." he said as he pulled her t-shirt back down.

Stacey opened her eyes and frowned.

"I don't want to either," he assured her "but let's give it a little time so we both are sure about this, okay."

"Okay." she agreed as she climbed off her brother's lap.

Josh stared at the wall and thought while Stacey went to the phone to call a cab.

"I'll still see you Thursday night though?" she asked as she stood by the door.

"Of course," he said "don't worry."

Stacey gave her brother a wide smile then pulled him to her and kissed his mouth. Josh was unprepared for this and without thinking he responded, kissing her and sucking on her bottom lip.

"Wow...!" she exclaimed as she broke their embrace.

Josh licked his lips and smiled.

"I'll see you Thursday night." she said as she opened the door to leave.

"For sure." he promised.

Josh was glad that it would be the better part of a week before he would see his sister again. He knew that he wanted them to move further towards the forbidden, and that Stacey did as well, but he wanted to be sure that them becoming more intimate wouldn't destroy their relationship.

Once Thursday arrived Stacey was nervous with anticipation, as well as a good amount of sexual frustration. She knew that she and Josh would not get any time alone with their parents and brother around, but she was eager to tease him as much as she could. She decided to wear a knee-length skirt and a cardigan sweater, but no bra. Once she had gotten dressed she examined herself in the mirror. Her bare nipples rubbing over the soft cotton of the sweater made them stiffen and swell. She smiled to herself when she saw the effect in the mirror. By the time she heard the voices of her parents welcoming Josh she was already wet.

"How have you been? How's work? Are you sure you're eating well?"

Stacey heard her mother interrogating Josh as she descended the stairs and laughed to herself. She slipped into the living room as quietly as she could and sat in a chair opposite Josh. He was wearing a white shirt and tan pants, and Stacey was eager for him to stand up so she could see how he looked in them. She crossed her legs and tried to distract her mind from the pressure on her clit her thighs caused.

"Your father didn't want me to go to any trouble for his birthday, but I made a roast because I know that's his favorite." Mrs. MacKinnon informed Josh.

"That sounds great," Josh said "I'm starved."

"How about a beer before supper?"

"That sounds good, thanks dad." Josh told his father.

Stacey sat quietly observing Josh until it was time to eat. Several times their eyes met and they exchanged smiles. Once their mother announced that dinner was ready Stacey lagged behind somewhat, following behind Josh. Once everyone had turned to enter the dining room she reached out and gave his ass a quick squeeze. He stopped in his tracks and turned to give her a scolding glare, then laughed.

Josh sat across the table from his sister, which allowed him to glance up at her from his plate occasionally. He was sure she was not wearing a bra judging from how her breasts appeared, their curve obvious through her tight sweater. Several times he was sure he also noticed Dave staring at their sister as he sat to the right of Josh. It was all Josh could do not to smirk, knowing the history behind his brother and sister.

"I'll throw these dishes into the dishwasher," Mrs. MacKinnon said once everyone had eaten "then join you guys in the living room later."

"Mom, let me help, please." Stacey pleaded.

"If you want. Grab some plates and things." her mother said as she went towards the dishwasher.

Josh followed his father into the living room and sat down on the sofa next to him. A few minutes later David joined them and sat in a chair adjacent to the sofa, not making much conversation.

"Well, happy birthday, Dad! I hope you have many more."

"Thank-you. Would you like another beer? Two is usually my limit, but what the hell -- it's my birthday!"

Josh laughed and stood up. "I'll go get them."

"Just getting me and dad a beer." he told his sister as he entered the kitchen.

Stacey was loading the dishwasher and he noticed how tempting her ass looked as she bent over. She turned and smiled, gesturing behind him with her head. Josh turned to see his mother in the dining room folding the tablecloth. He opened the fridge door and withdrew two bottles of beer then turned around. Stacey was less than a foot from him.

"Meet me upstairs." she told him in nearly a whisper.

Josh nodded then returned to the living room. About ten minutes later he saw Stacey walk through the downstairs hall and go upstairs. Josh sipped his beer and waited another five minutes.

"Time for me to go get rid of that first beer," he told his father and Dave "I'll be back in a bit."

When Josh passed his sister's bedroom he noticed her from the corner of his eye and stopped. She beckoned him in with her hand.

"We have to behave, Stace. Everyone's down there." he told her.

"I know," she said "but I have something for you."

Stacey went to her computer desk. She lifted up her keyboard and reached under it then turned back to her brother with her hand extended. "Here... I promised you these."

Josh looked down and saw three photos in his sister's hand. He took them from her and his jaw dropped. The first showed her from the waist up, topless and smiling. Josh flipped to the next and his cock swelled. That photo was also of his sister topless, but she was cupping her breasts in her hands, forming them into fleshy globes. Josh looked up at his sister in amazement then looked at the last one. It was again of her topless, sitting on a table. In all three her nipples were rock hard and she had a seductive smile on her face as she posed.

"Holy shit..." Josh said in a hoarse voice, looking up at his sister.

"Like them?" she asked.

"God, you look so hot, Stace!"

"Thanks," she said "put them in your pocket and make sure no one ever sees them. I don't want them around here anyway."

"Yeah," Josh agreed "if mom found them she'd flip."

"Nevermind mom," Stacey laughed "if Dave found them he'd probably put them on the Internet or hurt himself jerking-off to them."

Josh laughed aloud as he slipped the photos into his trouser pocket.

"How do I look today?" Stacey asked, placing her hands on her hips and sticking her chest out.

"Too good." he told her.

"I felt like teasing you a little."

"Yeah, well you're going to have Dave following you around too." he joked.

Stacey smiled. "He already grabbed my boob as soon as mom went into the diningroom."

"What did you do?" Josh asked, chuckling to himself.

"I told him maybe I'd let him have a feel after they went to bed."

"Are you going to?" Josh asked.

"I might," she said "I'm feeling pretty naughty today. I'd rather it be you though."

Josh stepped towards his sister. He took hold of her hips and pulled her closer, then ran his hands up her body. He cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing them then brushing his fingers over her hard nipples through her sweater. Stacey moaned and clutched him by the waist. Then a few moments later he stepped back.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers