Stacey's Vacation Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"I should get back down before they wonder where we are." he said.

Stacey nodded. "I suppose."

Josh hurried back down to the livingroom. His mother had joined his father on the sofa and they and David were talking. It wasn't long before Stacey returned from upstairs and sat down opposite Josh. He made an effort not to stare at her and interjected himself into the conversation.

"So who wants birthday cake?" Mrs. MacKinnon asked about a half hour later.

"I don't know, mom, I'm stuffed." Stacey replied.

"Just a little piece. It's your father's birthday so we have to cut the cake and sing. I have it all ready in the diningroom."

Josh followed the rest of the family as they gathered around the diningroom table while his mother lit the candles on the cake. They all sang Happy Birthday, then Mr. MacKinnon began cutting pieces for them all.

"This really is good, mom!" David exclaimed.

Josh stood off to one side eating his piece of cake when he felt his sister brush against him. Her breast rubbed over his arm and she gave him a seductive smile. He grinned and ran his eyes over her. He enjoyed sharing a forbidden secret with her.

For the rest of his visit Josh was unable to get any time alone with his sister. He wished that he could, but also realized that maybe it was for the best considering his parents and brother were around. As he was leaving she gave him a lengthy hug, making sure her thigh was pressed against his cock as she felt it stiffen.

The next evening Josh was looking over some paperwork he had brought home for his job when the buzzer to his door sounded. The noise startled him and he wondered who it could be as he rang them in. As he poked his head out and looked down the hall he saw Stacey walking towards him. She had on a light blue dress and he noticed her breasts bounce as she walked.

"Hi." he said, surprised to see his sister, but happy.

Stacey entered his apartment and waited for him to close the door behind them. "I forgot to give you something." she told him.

"What?"

Stacey reached in her purse and brought out a half-dozen photographs. "Those photos of Nicole." she said, handing them to him.

"Oh." he said and immediately began flipping through them.

Stacey stood beside her brother, looking over his shoulder as he viewed the photos. She rested her hand on his shoulder and made sure her chest was pressed to his back.

"So, what do you think of her?" she asked.

"She's pretty."

"I told you she had nice boobs..."

Josh laughed. "They're not as big as yours though."

"I'm not wearing a bra." she whispered into his ear.

Josh turned to face his sister. Her dress had a row of buttons down the front, although she had left the top few undone. He followed the narrow strip of her exposed upper chest down to the swell of her breasts pushing out from her dress.

"Prove it." he dared her.

Stacey gave him a sexy smile as she slowly began unbuttoning her dress. She stopped once it was undone as far as her waist then pulled it open wide, showing her brother her bare chest. Her tanned skin was smooth and Josh's eyes went to her hard brown nipples.

"Believe me now?"

Josh nodded as he licked his lips.

"Come here." she said, tugging him by the hand towards the couch.

Stacey sat down and pulled her dress off her shoulders and down until it was gathered around her waist. Josh sat next to her, silently staring at her half naked body.

"I let Dave have a quick feel before I came over. It's your turn now." she said with a laugh.

Josh slid closer to his sister and ran his hands up to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands and began squeezing. He leaned down and flicked his tongue over her right nipple, then pinched it between his lips. Stacey moaned and her hand went to the back of his head, urging him.

"What did Dave to?" has asked, pinching her nipples.

"I was in my room getting ready to come over here and he came in. At first he just watched me while I did my hair, then he slid his hand inside my dress. I hadn't buttoned it up all the way yet. He started rubbing my boob and squeezing it."

"What did you do?" he asked.

"I let him," she replied with a chuckle "I was already kind of horny thinking about coming over here and what might happen, so I liked it."

Josh was busy playing with his sister's breasts, but hearing her talk about what had happened with their younger brother excited him even more.

"How far did you let him go?"

"He pulled my dress open and started licking my nipple and sucking on it."

Josh began sucking on his sister's right nipple while he rubbed and kneaded her left breast. He ran his left hand up her bare back. Her skin was soft and hot and he wanted to feel her entire body.

"Are you going to let him do more when you get home?"

"I might," she said "depending on when mom and dad go to bed. Dad gave me a funny look as I was leaving so I don't want to make him suspicious."

"A funny look -- like how?" Josh asked, bringing his mouth away from her and looking up.

"My dress was buttoned by then, but I know my nipples were hard as rocks. He kept staring at them the whole time I told him where I was going."

"Next he'll want to feel them like me and Dave." Josh joked.

"He already has."

"What?" he exclaimed.

"Not like you think -- I never let him. But a few times when he's hugged me his hand has brushed over them."

"Are you sure it wasn't an accident?" he enquired.

Stacey gave her head a shake. "No, once or twice he gave one of them a squeeze."

"Holy shit." he hissed.

"I know," she agreed "it shocked me."

"Is that all? I mean, would you actually let him feel them sometime?"

"Maybe." she grinned.

Josh let his sister's revelation sink in while he contemplated on it. His hands were resting on her waist, just above her hips.

Stacey gave her brother a worried look. "You're not mad or anything, are you?"

"No, just surprised that dad would dare do that."

"Good," she said "I wouldn't want you mad at him because if it. I don't care."

Josh nodded.

"Besides, I don't know if he'd really dare try anything too bold."

"Grabbing your boob is pretty bold." he reminded her.

"I know," she replied "but so far mostly all he's done is look."

Josh ran his hand up and over Stacey's right breast, drawing his fingertip around her nipple. "Has he ever seen them?"

"Not like this." she replied, then grinned.

"But..."

"He's seen me in a bra with no top a couple of times, and other things that sort of show them off."

Josh put his right arm around his sister and pulled her to him so she was leaning on his chest. He caressed her back as he massaged her breast.

"When did he see you in just a bra?"

"About a month ago," she told him "I was changing to go out and he and mom were downstairs. My door was open because all I wanted to do was put on a blouse real quick. When I turned from my closet I saw him standing there. I guess he was going to the bathroom."

"What did you do?" Josh prodded.

"Nothing -- just stood there. I figured I may as well give him a good look. He asked me where I was going, but I knew it was just an excuse to take a longer look at me."

"What else has he done?"

"A couple of days later was the time he gave one of them a squeeze when he hugged me."

Stacey saw the look in her brother's eyes as she spoke and surmised that he enjoyed hearing about their father's and brother's encounters with her. She slid her hand up his thigh and gave his cock a gentle squeeze. He was rock hard and she began to rub him through his jeans.

Josh parted his legs and maneuvered to give her better access to his crotch while he continued to play with her breasts.

"Let me see it." she said.

Josh gave his sister an unsure look, but before he could reply she was crouched on the couch, tugging at his zipper. He lifted up and allowed her to pull his jeans and underwear down. Stacey let out a moan as her brother's cock was exposed. She was pleased to discover that he was even bigger than their brother, and her hand immediately went towards it. She grasped the base of his shaft and began to stroke it in a long slow motion. She rubbed her thumb around the head, spreading pre-cum around and making it glisten.

"Your cock is so nice." she told him as she continued to stroke it.

"As big as Dave's?"

"Bigger... thicker." she informed him.

Josh leaned back and gently thrust his hips up to meet her hand as he rubbed her back. Her breasts swayed as she leaned over him and his eyes never left them. Stacey slid off of the couch and knelt between her brother's legs. Her mouth opened wide and she wrapped her lips around his twitching shaft and lowered her head. Josh moaned as his cock pushed towards the back of his sister's throat.

"have you ever done this to Dave?"

Stacey raised her head and looked up at her brother. "No."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes... eventually," she said, her hand moving up and down over his slick cock "but I want to tease him some more."

Josh reached out and placed his hand on his sister's head and eased it down back towards his cock. Her mouth was hot and wet as her lips slid up it. She sucked harder and began bobbing her head faster as his moans grew louder. Soon he cried out and Stacey quickly brought her mouth off of him. He gave his cock a hard squeeze and stroked it as she aimed it at her breasts. She looked down and watched as he pumped three blasts of hot cum over her. It ran down towards her nipples and she spread it around with her hand.

"Oh, god... that felt great." Josh sighed as he breathed hard.

Stacey got back on the couch and rested her head on his arm. Josh looked at her breasts, shiny with his cum and smiled.

"I better wash them off first if I'm going to let Dave play with them later." she joked.

"Or dad..."

"You like the thought of that, don't you?" she asked.

"Sure, don't you?"

"Yes, but I was afraid to admit it to you because I thought you'd disapprove."

Josh kissed his sister's forehead and rubbed her back. "I think what you've done with Dave is hot, and it would be if it happened with dad too."

"Well, I don't know about dad. We'll see."

Stacey began pulling her dress back up and buttoning it. She saw the disappointed look on her brother's face.

"I should be getting home soon." she explained.

"I know. I wish you didn't have to though."

"I can come over tomorrow night if you want." she offered.

"Of course I want!" Josh pulled his jeans back up and stood up.

"Good," she replied as she stood up "but I have classes tomorrow so I should be getting back."

"Besides, Dave is probably anxious to see you."

Stacey laughed as she pulled her purse strap over her shoulder. "I'm so horny right now I may jump him as soon as I get home."

"I'm sorry," he apologized "you must think I'm so selfish."

"No, it's okay. I loved making you cum. There'll be other times."

Stacey went to the phone and called a cab.

Josh followed his sister to the door, but before she could open it he turned her around and pushed her back against it. He reached down and slid his hand up her right thigh until he was cupping her wet pussy in his hand. Her panties were damp. She clutched his shoulders and moaned as he pressed his thumb to her swollen clit. He pulled her panties aside and slid his fingers over her wet lips, pressing harder on her clit as he rubbed it in a circle. He could feel his sister's juice run down his fingers as he slipped one in her. She was tight and hot. Pressing himself against her Josh began to pump his finger in and out of her drenched pussy, then he slipped it out and resumed rubbing her clit. Her breathing was rapid and within minutes she cried out, digging her fingers into his shoulders as she had an orgasm, then another.

"God... you made me cum so hard." she panted.

Josh gave his sister a kiss on the cheek. "Good."

"I love you." she told him, then left.

Josh hurried home from work the next day. He ate a light supper then had a shower. His cock was already hard and ready even before the buzzer to his door sounded. He looked down the hall and a smile formed on his face as he saw his sister approaching.

Stacey brushed past him and dropped her purse on the couch. She was wearing a blue mini skirt and a red tank top.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Too long. Yours?"

"The same. I thought tonight would never get here." he told her.

Stacey sat on the arm of the sofa facing her brother. She parted her legs slightly and smiled. He walked over and stood between her knees, placing his hands on her hips.

"So... are you wearing a bra tonight?"

Stacey gave her brother an enigmatic smile. "Maybe... maybe not."

"Maybe I should check..."

"If you want." she teased. She placed her hands on either side of her on the sofa and waited.

Josh hooked his index finger in the neckline of his sister's top and pulled it away from her. He leaned over her and peered inside. He was surprised to discover that she was in-fact wearing a bra. It was a dark blue and cut deep between the cups. Her breasts were pushed up into two round firm orbs.

"Like it?" she asked.

"Yes, it's sexy. But I like what it's holding even better."

Stacey smiled. "It's the one I was wearing when dad saw me in my room changing. I thought you might like it on me too."

Josh held his sister by the hips and slowly rubbed them. "What happened when you got home last night?"

Stacey was amused by her brother's eagerness to hear her recount her ribald tales, but it also excited her.

"Mom was still up, watching the news. I went upstairs to wash myself and change. I decided to fool around with Dave later if he tried anything so I put on a blouse and a skirt."

"No bra?" Josh asked.

"No. No panties either. So I went back down and watched tv with mom till she went to bed. Dave came down later -- I guess he was in his room. I thought at first he wasn't going to try anything, but after a while he put his hand on my boob, you know, squeezing it and stuff."

"What did you do?"

"Let him, of course."

"Then what?"

"He started tugging at the buttons of my blouse, trying to undo it, so I helped him. It was the first time he'd seen my tits and I thought he was going to cum right then as he stared at them."

Josh let out a laugh. He slid his hand up his sister's stomach and began squeezing her left breast, feeling her nipple harden. She parted her legs wider and sighed.

"What did he do then?"

"The usual stuff," she said "he played with them and sucked on my nipples."

Josh took the hem of his sister's top in his hands and began to pull it up. She raised her arms as he pulled it off of her then tossed it on the couch. He ran his hands over her sides and up. He cupped her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze.

"What else happened?" he asked.

"That was all," she said "we heard dad get up to use the bathroom and Dave got scared and went to bed."

Josh pulled his sister's bra straps from her shoulders and down her arms as far as he could. Her breasts fell from her bra with a bounce and he held them in his hands, feeling their weight. He brushed his thumbs over her stiff nipples then gave them each a tug.

"You never asked me what happened this morning."

"What?" Josh grunted, looking up at his sister.

"This morning after mom and dad left for work Dave came into my room." she elaborated.

"And..."

Stacey was enjoying prolonging her story as long as she could, knowing it was turning Josh on even more.

"I was still in bed, not quite asleep, and he sat down next to me and started to pull the blanket down."

"What were you wearing?"

"Just panties," she said "but they were still kind of damp from the night before."

"Then what happened?" Josh asked, still rubbing and squeezing handfuls of Stacey's breasts.

"I rolled over on my back and let him pull the blanket down to my waist. Once it got that far I held it, wanting to tease him. But, get this, he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. I could see his cock sticking up through them, making a big tent. He put his hand on my stomach and moved it up to my boob and started playing with it. So I reached out and gave his balls a squeeze. I almost thought he was going to cum right away so I eased off. He played with my tits for a long time -- maybe fifteen minutes."

"What did you do while he did that?" Josh asked.

"Laid there and enjoyed it," she said with a giggle "then I told him I wanted to see him jerk off."

"Wow... did he?"

"You bet! He pulled his boxers off right away. His cock was pointing up and it looked so good. I told him to kneel down beside me so I could watch. I started to squeeze my tits and play with my nipples. That really got him and he started stroking it. He didn't last long though, but did he ever shoot a lot of cum. It was all over me."

"Like where?"

"Mostly my tits, but some of it hit me in the face. He came so hard!"

Josh could feel his cock throb as he listened to his sister and needed some relief. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra and tossed it on top of her top. He ran his eyes over her, admiring her body. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and tugged at them, watching her areolas form into dark cones.

"What about dad? Did he try anything today?"

"No," she said "I only saw him for a while during supper. I was in a hurry to get over here."

Stacey undid the button on her brother's jeans then unzipped them. She thought for a moment then stood up.

"Come on." she said as she tugged at his hand.

Stacey pulled him into his bedroom and hauled his t-shirt over his head.

"Pants too." she ordered.

Josh sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled his jeans off then looked up at her standing in front of him. She stepped closer and slowly pulled her skirt up. As the hem of her skirt slid up past her thighs Josh saw that she had no panties on. Her hair was trimmed into a narrow strip leading down to her wet lips. She rubbed her pussy as he watched then spread her lips apart. Her delicate pink skin was wet and glistening. She undid her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. Josh yanked his underwear down and dropped them on the floor. His rigid cock was pointing up towards his sister's sex.

Stacey pushed her brother down on the bed and straddled him. She gripped the base of his shaft and guided the swollen head towards her lips. Easing herself down she moaned as she felt him enter her. He stretched her and she loved feeling filled by him. Leaning over and supporting herself on his chest she began thrusting her hips, feeling her brother's cock move in and out of her. Her breasts swayed above his face and he reached up and held them.

"Oh god, fuck me, Josh." she cried out.

Josh moved his hands down to his sister's hips. He gripped them hard and flipped her off of him and down on her back.

"Is this how you want me?" she asked, opening her legs wide.

"I want you all ways."

"maybe this would be better." she suggested, rolling over and raising her ass up to him.

Josh knelt behind his sister and gave her ass a hard squeeze, then he slapped it. Stacey let out a yelp and looked back at him.

"The last person to spank me was daddy." she said.

"Was this recently?" he joked as he slid two fingers in her soaking pussy.

Stacey moaned as she grabbed fistfuls of the sheet. "No, when I was a little girl."

"Maybe he should do it again." Josh said. His hand landed on his sister's ass once more with a loud smack.

Stacey jumped and felt her clit throb. "Maybe he should. I am a naughty girl."

Josh pushed his cock deep in his sister and began pumping his hips as he held onto hers.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, Josh."

Josh stopped his movements and pulled his cock from Stacey's tight pussy.

"Don't tease me," she begged "fuck me. Please, Josh."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers