Stacey's Vacation Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"Turn over." he commanded her.

Stacey rolled over onto her back. She planted her feet flat on the bed and opened her legs as wide as she could, waiting. Josh moved between her thighs and placed his hands on her knees, forcing them further apart.

"Are you going to let Dave fuck you?"

"If you want."

Josh grasped his cock in his hand and rubbed the head over his sister's throbbing clit. She moaned and lifted up to meet him. He gave her clit three quick slaps with his shaft and listened to her moan. He lowered himself down on his sister and pushed his cock in her with one hard thrust. He felt her grip him tight and he began pumping. Stacey lifted up to match his rhythm, clutching his arms. She wrapped her legs around his lower back, pulling him deeper into her. Josh knew he was getting close and it concerned him. He was glad when his sister let out a long moan and her pussy squeezed him tighter as she came. I slid his cock from her and stroked it. It was slippery with her juice and his hand moved over it easily.

"On my tits..." she told him.

Josh straddled his sister and within moments he sprayed her breasts with his hot cum. He watched it land on her and trickle down to her nipples. Stacey smiled and smeared it over her, licking the remainder from her fingers.

Feeling spent, Josh collapsed beside his sister on the bed and rolled over to face her. She was still painting her breasts with his seed and he watched.

"That was amazing." she told him.

Josh gave her a pleased smile. "It was. I hope I didn't get too kinky there for a bit though."

Stacey shook her head. "You can get kinky with me if you want."

Josh checked his watch and realized it was getting late. "I suppose you'll have to be getting home in a while."

"Unfortunately."

"Dave's probably wondering where you are." he joked.

Stacey laughed and rolled over and rested her head on her brother's shoulder. "After this I don't know if I could handle Dave tonight."

"You'll find out when you get home, I guess." Josh teased.

"And I'll be sure to tell you all about it." she promised.

Josh pulled his sister to him and kissed her cheek, wondering what sort of encounters with their younger brother were in her future.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers