Staci, Tease No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like hours and countless orgasms, I was almost unconscious when I heard the footsteps approach me and Tony excitedly yell, “Holy shit! I didn’t know a chick could cum that much! Look how wet that saddle is, it‘s dripping down the sides!”


They were all snickering now as I felt the bull come to a stop. With my eyes half open, I seen Steve climb up on the stool and he began sucking on my nipple as he released the clamp. Pain shot through me but was quickly replaced with pleasure as he continued to suck on my sore nipple. After a few moments, he did the same for my other nipple until it too was released from its clamp and tingling with pleasure.

My feet were untied and strong hands grabbed me by my arms and hips as they lifted me from the bull. The wet slurping sound of my pussy letting go of the dildo could be heard throughout the room before I was carried to the bed.

I was flipped to my stomach and my wrists fell to my sides after the rope was cut. With barely an ounce of strength left, I didn’t struggle when Gary rolled me to my side and slid his naked body next to me. He caressed my hips before grabbing them and forcing me to lie on top of him, my breasts crushing against his chest. He reached down and pulled my thighs apart until my legs were straddling him and he shoved his cock into my sopping wet pussy and began pumping.

Tony stood at the head of the bed and grabbed hold of my hair as he shoved his cock in my mouth as Gary held me up by my breasts. Steve stood beside the bed, grabbed hold of my hand and placed it on his cock guiding it up and down the length of him with his own hand.

I felt weight on the mattress at the foot of the bed as Jimmy kneeled over Gary’s legs. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and slid his finger inside my ass, then began slowly slapping my cheek with his other hand.

Jimmy continued thrusting and wiggling his finger in my ass as far as it would go before adding another finger. After a few more minutes, he pulled them out and I moaned as he plunged his cock into my ass. Every muscle in my body was sore and almost too tired to move as they all moved in unison filling the holes of my body.

Gary’s and Jimmy’s cocks were moving parallel to each other with just the thin membrane separating them. Steve still had his hand over mine guiding it over his thick hard erection. Tony’s fat cock was moving in and out of my mouth as I struggled to suck it and take it deeper.

Soon, I felt all four cocks pulsating at the same time as Steve breathlessly yelled “Now!” All at once, Steve aimed his cock at my back as he shot his load on me. Tony pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his cum all over his face and hair. Jimmy pulled out of my ass as he shot his thick hot liquid over my ass as it ran down my crack to my pussy. Gary thrust deeper inside my pussy as he shot his load deep within me. I fell into a deep sleep as we all lay in a heap on top of each other, everyone gasping for breath.

My sobbing subsided as I snuggled into the comforter, the memories of the previous night playing through my mind and causing my whole body to tingle with pleasure. I looked up at the wall beside my bed to discover the numerous pictures tacked up. They were all from the night before, the five of us in numerous positions and stages of ecstasy.

I continued to examine the pictures and I smiled as I realized that Jimmy was right. I guess all I needed was a really good fuck, because right now all I could think about was our next encounter.

12