Stacked Shelley's Airport Search Ch. 2

Story Info
Busty woman's sexual ordeal continues.
1.9k words
4.48
76.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Reading Part 1 first highly recommended. Shelley tells the story of how she, (a huge-breasted submissive redhead), inadvertently sets off the metal detectors at the airport, and is strip-searched by Elena, a sexy, dominant Puerto Rican security guard.

(From Part I) I could feel my orgasm coming on, and I wanted it so bad. Suddenly, though, she pulled the vibrator out of my mouth, jerked her foot away from my cunt, and yanked me to my feet. “Alright Big Tits,” she said. “That’s enough for now. Let’s remember who’s in trouble here, huh? Let me ask you a question. What do you think you’re here for anyway?”

I felt like crying when she took her foot away. I needed to come so bad I was going insane. A million answers came to mind, but I knew the right one. “To please you. To do anything you tell me to.”

“Damn right,” she said. “You’re not as dumb as you look. Show me how well you know how to please me, little slut.”

++++

I approached her slowly, and moved my hands to her breasts. I unbuttoned her uniform shirt slowly, and kissed my way from her neck down between her tits to her belly button. I pulled her shirt out of her pants, and slid it off her shoulders, as sexily as I could. I wanted to please her so bad! I was so afraid she’d get angry at me again and push me away, but she didn’t. She let me kiss her on the lips—so soft! and responded to me as I kissed her neck and shoulders. Her curly hair smelled so good. She had a tattoo of a naked woman on one shoulder blade, and a name (Ramon) written in cursive on the top of one breast. I slipped off her bra and kissed her brown breasts. They were much smaller than mine, but still nice handfuls, perfectly shaped with long dark-brown nipples. I took them in my mouth, rolling them between my teeth and tongue. “MMMM…” she moaned. I bit into her, lightly, and she groaned even more. I undid her black leather belt and unzipped her tight pants, sliding my small hand down to her pussy. She was soaking wet to the touch. I pulled out my fingers and licked them, loving her spicy, dark taste. Kneeling down behind her, I peeled her pants over her generous hips. Goddamn, this chick had an ass on her! Her pants barely fit over her big round rump, but I pulled and tugged until I could slide them down. She stepped out of them, still wearing her black leather high-heeled boots, now slick with my pussy juice. I gripped her ass cheeks with my hands, envious of how they protruded straight out. Her little g-string completely disappeared between the valley of her big shapely butt, and I had to really stretch it out to slide it off. I could smell her wetness and I pushed my face forward from behind and penetrated her with my tongue. She moaned and pushed back into me. She parted her legs wider so I could get in deeper. I tongued her with everything I had, all over and inside her juicy-wet cunt. I wanted to touch myself at the same time, but I was afraid she’d be angry. Suddenly she stopped me and pushed me away.

She sat down in the chair. I was on my knees still. She took off her bra. Now naked except for her cruel-looking boots and jewelry. I arched my back and offered her my big cow-like tits, and she accepted them, pinching me so hard that I cried out. She alternated being rough and tender, and then pulled me close to her. She leaned back in the chair, wrapped her long brown thighs around my neck, staring me in the eyes. She put her big fake cock—wait, that’s my cock!—in my hand, gave me a look that I couldn’t mistake, and squeezed her strong legs around my neck, practically drowning me in her cunt.

Elena started to really moan when I ate her out. She had a big, prominent clit, and I licked and sucked it like I was giving a guy a blow-job. I tongued up and down her spread pussy lips, swallowing reams of girl-syrup. Even though it made me ache with jealousy and anger, I fired up the vibrator and began fucking her with it. I did it slowly and carefully at first and then when she opened up to it, I started really fucking her good. I couldn’t believe how much pussy juice she was putting out. It was all over my face and dripping down my chin. She had me with a death-grip on my hair, bucking her hips like she was getting shocked by a cattle prod. I was giving her almost all ten inches of the thick vibrator, and she was taking it like a pro. I started to wonder how big that Ramon guy must be, but before I could think about it much, she started screeching and crying out like a madwoman, alternating between English and Spanish. “Aiiyiayeee! Aiiiiiy! Si si si si, ay si you little fucking putita! My hot little big-titted puta! Ay si, si te gusta, no? Te gusta comerme asi, no? Que rico! Que rico tu eres! Eat my pussy, ho’. Lick it out good. Chupame como si fuera un helado. (Suck me like it was ice cream). Aiiiy si, you doing so good, Tetas. I love your big tits and your fine body, bitch. You’re my little bitch now, huh?”

I hit the switch to High and slammed it all the way home, twisting it up into her with each long stroke. Elena went insane. I thought she’d break my nose between her thighs with the force of her come. “Aiiiiieieyahayyeauhhhgh! Aughgheigheiyuya! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Fuck meeee! Siiiiii!”

After what seemed like forever she stopped bucking and grinding. She shoved me aside with her foot, and flipped the vibrator switch off, holding it still inside her cunt until it stopped convulsing.

“Alright, girl,” she said to me, finally. “You did me right.” She smiled at me for the first time and I could see how satisfied and relaxed she’d suddenly become. “Maybe I’ll be nice to you after all. I can see you’re a good girl, aren’t you?”

Yes. I wanted her to think of me as a good girl. I nodded my head like a puppy and rubbed it against her knee. I was so happy that I’d pleased her. She petted my hair carelessly and lit a cigarette. “Go get me an ashtray,” she said. I jumped right up and over to the table to grab it. Big mistake.

“I don’t recall telling you to stand up,” Elena said. “Did you hear me tell you to stand up, bitch?”

I froze. I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. The next thing I knew she was on me, gripping my hair and the back of my neck with her strong hands. She shoved me, bending me over at the waist so that my breasts smashed into the table and swelled out on the sides like big pillows. My legs were still on the ground, barely, spread wide-legged, with my ass tilted up in the air. Her strong, sweating body pressed against me from behind, and I could feel the hard points of her nipples. I heard a whistling sound in the air and then Smack! Crack! She whipped my voluptuous ass with her black leather belt. I screamed. She cracked me again, hard. I felt like I was going to pass out from the pain. I begged her to stop, tears running freely from my eyes. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Please don’t whip me. Please stop, stop, please…” I begged her for mercy, my ass on fire. She turned me around and made me put my hands behind my head again. She pinched my nipples so hard that I thought my legs would give out and then whipped my heavy sensitive jugs—not as hard as she hit my ass, but still pretty hard. I was babbling incoherently, begging her to stop. “I’ll be good. I promise I’ll be a good girl,” I sobbed. “I won’t do it again, I promise. I’ll do exactly what you say and be a good little whore for you, I promise, please…” My ruthless tormentor turned me around again, back down onto the table with my ass up and my pussy exposed.

Then I felt the hard humming buzz of the vibrator in her hand. Without letting me get ready, she slammed it into my tender pussy. It took my breath away. Any woman who’s ever had a really massive cock will tell you that you never really get used to it. It’s a shock, every time you get spread open and violated, and this time was even worse than usual. Elena slammed it into my core, making me scream. She pulled it all the way out and let the tip of it buzz on my exposed clitoris. Then she fucked me with it again, long strokes, to the very depths of my cunt-core. It hurt like nobody’s business, but I needed it so bad. I was ready to come within minutes, and I pumped my plush hips back against her and that big delicious cock-vibrator. I lost control. “Yeah that’s it. Fuck me with that big cock. You big stud! Fuck me with your big horse-cock. So deep in my tight hot cunt. I need it so bad, please don’t stop, please let me come, I’m going to come, please fuck me…augh my God! Fuck!”

Elena hammered me with it and forced me onto the table all the way. She climbed on top of me like an animal and mauled my tits again from behind. She bit me on the back of the neck and fucked me mercilessly with the big vibrator. My face was pressed into the table, right on top of my sex-pictures that she’d humiliated me with. She whispered in my ear “All right you little big-titted slut. You want to come now? You want me to let you come now?”

“Please. Please. Please let me come. I’ll do anything for you,” I cried.

“Yes,” she said. She forced her belt between my teeth, like a bridle on a horse, to muffle my screams, and then really let me have it, High power.

Even through the belt-gag, my screams could have woken the dead. “AIIIAIGAHGHAHESSSS! Giiiagyahh! UHGHGHgggghhhhh! Yesssssss!” I screamed for so long my throat ached. I came over and over again, each one lifting me higher into ecstasy. Finally, I collapsed, completely spent, and Elena eased the vibrator out of my cunt and let me drop the belt from my teeth. She pushed the vibrator in my mouth and I sucked it clean.

Then, finally, I turned my head and realized, that while I was screaming my way to orgam, the door had opened, and that now, standing a few feet away from me was a tall, heavily muscled, young man wearing a uniform—not security, some sort of baggage handler or ground-crew worker—and a look of disbelief. He had smooth brown skin, a baseball cap on his bald-shaved head, he couldn’t have been older than 24, and his mouth was wide open, staring at us.