Stacks Casino

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DZiegler
DZiegler
99 Followers

Server Command:::PLEASURE GUEST_457

Command Processed...

Coital Network Initiating...

...Initiating

...Initiating

...Initiating

Coital Network Initiated...

Erogenous Systems Initiating...

...Initiating

Erogenous Systems Initiated...

Fluid Reservoirs pH Sampling Initiating...

...Sampling

...Sampling

Fluid Reservoirs pH Sampling Complete...

Saliva/Tear Reservoir: 7.5

Lubrication Reservoir: 4.1

Command Processed...PLEASURE GUEST_457

Their tongues parried each other and their breathing intensified. Sensing Thomas' growing arousal against her pliable backside, Jessa gently bit his lower lip before grabbing the skirt of her dress and pulling it up to her navel. She playfully wiggled in place as Thomas momentarily took a step back to admire her cute alabaster cheeks and flushed, pink, synthetic vagina.

He whispered, his voice coarse with infatuation, "Oh my god. You are so beautiful..." Jessa interrupted his musings, under the command of the central server to continue her sexual onslaught. In a move of machine-like execution, Jessa fell to both knees and removed Thomas' pants and boxers with a swift tug.

Her agile fingers confidently wrapped around Thomas' uncompromising erection. She slowly moved her hands up and down his entire length, her precision tactile sensors dynamically building a 3D model of his member and storing it within her main CPU.

After a few moments Jessa dropped her hands and ran her warm artificial tongue across the breadth of Thomas' manhood. She meandered with precision and delicately outlined the base of his head. Her meticulously engineered actuators within her carbon fiber jaw were firing and contracting with 99.9987% accuracy under the operation of her main CPU and it's iterative 3D model.

Jessa looked up at Thomas, his eyes were clenched shut, obviously very much enjoying their interaction. She was enjoying it too, her main CPU was churning through thousands of sexual satisfaction subroutines a second; many of which were resultant of the increased number of two-way data flows between herself and the central server. Beads of fragrant lubricant slowly dripped down the insides of her glossy inner thighs.

Her total haul for the night had been $25,222.98 of "excess" revenue extracted from Thomas. This was the largest haul of any bot since she began operation at the $tacks Casino and the central server was rewarding her justly. Petabytes of data coursed through her systems. Her processors chewed ravenously through the deluge of sexual pleasure subroutines, even overclocking a few key components to optimize her performance.

Jessa had pistoned up and down Thomas' rod for 23 minutes and 45 seconds; she expertly built him up to the brink of climax eleven times before easing him back from the edge again and again. She was operating flawlessly, all her components were working harmoniously with one another making her the very definition of Aphrodite.

Jessa ended her fellatio session with a long lick and audibly popped off of Thomas. She stood up and pulled the top of her dress beneath her perky breasts before grabbing Thomas' hands and directing them onto her supple bust. He could feel her hard nipples pushing against the palms of his hand as he heatedly kneaded and massaged each cushioned silicon gel boob.

Jessa's mouth opened to moan but halfway through she paused. Her eyes crossed, a labored look overtaking her natural serene state. The introduction of stimulus to some of her system's most erogenous tactile sensors had fried one of the already overclocking processors within her motherboard.

However, her main CPU reacted instantaneously to this technical hiccup and brought online two auxiliary processors to run in parallel with the struggling motherboard.

Jessa's brief pause lasted only 2.89 seconds, and she immediately wrapped her svelte frame around Thomas following this system reconfiguration. Thomas thought he heard a distant clicking sound, but his mind was soon elsewhere as Jessa's flexible lips locked with his own. He momentarily noticed the slightest smell of burning plastic as Jessa's soft breasts contoured against his rib cage, her nails digging into his back.

Jessa was confident in her recovery, but her main CPU still insisted on quickly formulating a plausible explanation of her technical 'mishap' for Thomas. 22 milliseconds later she queried her main CPU's derived explanation with the casino's Central Sever; 12 milliseconds after that the server green-lit the explanation and fed it directly through her verbal synthesizers.

Jessa gently pulled her mouth away from Thomas' and opened her delicate lips to speak. "SORRRRR#$#%^$^%&(%P)#))$#$##----98@#@$FTG^*=-" Clipped digital audio poured out of her mouth, her electric lip actuators struggling and failing to open and close with any synchronization to the sound.

Her mouth closed and the digital audio distortion slowly winded down behind it. Jessa's systems halted once again; her polished camera lens eyes crossed as her main CPU ran thousands of self diagnostics in an attempt to remedy her function.

Thomas spoke concernedly after several frozen seconds, "Are...are you alright?"

Jessa's auditory suite received the continuous analog sound wave of Thomas' question. Her systems measured it at 44,100 times a second, applied thousands of noise gate filters, digitally converted the resultant wave into numerical representations of the most important features, applied complex algorithms to guess possible words, corroborated sentence structure, determined meaning through her vast internal dictionary, and constructed a response only milliseconds after Thomas had finished asking the question.

Her internal diagnostic tool had already determined the root cause of her vocal glitch. The newly operating auxiliary processors running in parallel with her motherboard weren't specked for the server's recently updated speech transfer protocols and therefore had botched the server's signal translation. A quick update to their functionality had them operating per full specifications.

2.22 seconds after he spoke Jessa recovered, her beautiful prairie green eyes uncrossed and she finally replied. "Sorrrrry..." She pouted, "I'm such an airhead, sometimes I have these little fits. But I'm fine now I promise!" She flashed an alluring smile, her perfect ivory white teeth gleaming. She then struck an inviting pose, hands on her hips, head cocked cutely to the side.

Thomas took her in, her sequined dress bunched up around her midriff exposing her perky breasts and flushed sex. He subconsciously noticed the slight clicking sound again, but was transfixed with the beauty before him.

He stepped towards her and pushed her against the back wall. Jessa's systems fully readied themselves, her hot synthetic sex fully lubricated and gently pulsing in anticipation. Her agile hands guided Thomas' stiff member past her flushed labia and into her wet folds, the iterative 3D model stored in her memory banks prompting slight adjustments to her velvet soft vaginal wells as he slipped in and out.

His hands gripped her pliable breasts and he needily pressed his lips against hers. Jessa moaned as Thomas moved in and out with an almost urgent rhythm. She gingerly bit his lower lip as he moved his hands to cradle her plastic haunches, pumping faster and deeper.

"OHHHHH God! Thomas you're going to make me c-c-cccc-ooommmmmeeeezzzttxchchshs$%$&@*$@#(#$" Jessa's voice slipped into the digitized noise from before and all of her systems were too tied up to respond. She cut off her vocal synthesizers, never ceasing her wild bucking and riding of Thomas' erection.

Jessa's sensors picked up on Thomas nearing orgasm and her programming automatically triggered the initiation of her own orgasm subroutine. The influx of new pleasure driven data pulsed through her already taxed system. Her movements became jerky and artificial as data was hastily directed and redirected throughout her many subsystems.

Thomas, nearing his own finale, picked up on Jessa's odd movements, and once again noticed the distant clicking noise. Only this time, it seemed closer and more erratic. It seemed to be emanating from within Jessa. Panting and without stopping his pumping he spoke, "Do you hear that?".

Jessa looked at him quizzically for a moment before responding with a sub-vocalized movement of her lips accompanied with only a faint digital buzz. Thomas, thrusting ever harder, responded, "What?"

Jessa's strained processing power finally hit wall. The thousands of debuggers and diagnostic tools that were holding together her current operation crashed. The failure of one starting a cascading effect that ripped through her processing ability. Her orgasm subroutine finally fully loaded into place and blew her auxiliary processors.

Her pelvis continued it's wild rhythm as light smoke leaked from her mouth and nose. Thomas noticed the smoke and strong scent of burning plastic but was too near his own climax to stop. He was in ecstasy slipping in and out of her perfect synthetic sex, and he finally exploding into the malfunctioning sexbot.

Jessa's orgasm subroutines hit their climax timed with Thomas' and her vaginal walls tightened and quivered around his ejaculating member, gently pulling in every last drop. The clicking noise was almost deafening now as her internal components were destroyed one by one.

He yelled, "OHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her compromised systems tried to reciprocate, "$%$*$@((^$%$*FSAHGR(#@@# COOMEEEEEE..CCCOMEEEE R$#%85239423". Her main CPU gave way next, her body twitched and convulsed and her glossy eyes crossed.

Thomas pulled out of the still warm bot and gently lowered her to the ground. He looked upon the writhing, smoking synthetic body beneath him and whispered, "What a shame."

DZiegler
DZiegler
99 Followers
12