Stacy and Larry

Story Info
A couple meets their favorite Literotica writer.
3.7k words
4.32
20.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers

This is a fantasy story written for my fan, Larry. It was quick write and a fun story to do. I tried to be as accurate as possible and I hope you enjoy it. Larry, this one is for you and Stacy. I hope you guys love it half as much as I loved writing it.

*

I looked up form the couch when I heard Larry chuckle. It was lazy summer Sunday afternoon and we were both taking it easy. I was stretched out reading and he was at the computer looking at Facebook I assumed.

My son was at camp this summer and we had the house to ourselves. It was a real warm day so all I had on were a pair of black thong panties and one of Larry's over-sized shirts. I'm 6'1 though, so his shirt still only comes down to about the middle of my booty. I am quite voluptuous, but luckily my big teddy bear is 6'3 and a large man. To beat the heat, I only had a few of the lower buttons done and the fan in the window created a wonderful feeling breeze. Larry didn't have on anything but a pair of sweat shorts.

I got up and went into kitchen to grab a cold Pepsi.

"Do you want a drink," I asked as I passed him.

"Yea, Stacy" Larry replied, "Can you grab me a beer?"

We had no plans for the day, so I grabbed him a cold beer and went back to the computer where he was seated. He took the beer and opened it and I looked over his shoulder. My glasses had slid down my sweaty nose so I pushed them back up and read the computer screen. He was on Literotica reading some erotic stories.

I asked him, "Is that new one from Tiki?"

He smiled up at me, "Yea. Just went up today and she sent me an email to let me know."

It was another incest story that Larry and I get a kick out of reading. She is his favorite writer and we have chatted with her. It' nice being able to connect to the author.

I'm only 35 so at 37, she is a couple years older than me, but close enough that her writing seems to hit perfectly with me. Plus, my body type is like the bigger bodied, slim waist ladies she writes about. I could be one of her characters, I swear. I have the acorn brown nipples she mentions sometimes, the large DD boobs and slimmer waist, and wide sexy butt, giving me that voluptuous hour-glass shape. The ladies aren't always shaved but sometimes well-trimmed down there, also like me.

Larry is of course, much like her Dad characters. A big bear of a man, 6'3 and 315. Barrel chested and rugged. A large Viking man with sexy tats on his arms and right calf. His job is a security officer and he can be intimidating. He is the perfect combo of big and brawny, and sexy and sweet. His dark hair is scattered over with gray, but it just gives him that matured veteran look.

I pulled a chair up next to him and read along too. By the end, I was wet and I could see Larry's cock tenting his sweat shorts.

I blew out a breath, "Wow. That was another good one."

"I know," he agreed, "Definitely one of her better ones. I'm gonna comment for her."

"After that, send her an email telling her we both liked it," I told him as I reached out and stroked his firm manhood through his shorts.

"It can wait," he said turning to face me.

I giggled as he undid the last two buttons on the shirt and slid it off my shoulders.

He moaned when he saw my large tits on display, "God Stacy, you are so fucking hot."

He leaned into me and our mouths met. The kiss was firm but loving, filled with passion and hunger. I could tell how worked up he was when his hands began a feverish tour of my body. His large hands stroked down my sides then back up to fondle my hardened nipples. I moaned against his neck as I kissed and sucked his warm skin and nibbled on his earlobe. He loves when I kiss his ears and he pulled me in closer.

I stood up and hooked my fingers into the waist band of my thong, tugging it slowly down my curvy legs. Larry stood up and shucked his shorts quickly without ceremony.

"C'mon, Larry. Take me," I told him urgently. I leaned over the computer desk presenting my ass to him.

"Fuck yea!" was all he said.

He lined up behind my exposed derriere and guided his thick cock to my soaked channel. His meaty stick entered my cunt and we both moaned in unison. It was a hot lustful session. We weren't making love we were taking our pleasure with a frenzied fucking. Our skin made sweaty slapping noises as he assaulted my body and I took him greedily.

His hands had a hold of my hips as he pumped his turgid rod into me again and again, claiming his ecstasy. One hand was holding me up and my large globes were swaying with the thrusts Larry was providing. My other hand slid down my slick body and caressed my creamy seam. My fingers did a quick little dance against my clit and soon we both reached our climax.

"Whew, that was nice," I told him as I smiled back over my shoulder at him.

He was flushed and smiling, "What can I say? Between Tiki's story and you looking all sexy today in practically nothing, this was gonna need to happen," he said laughing.

We hopped in the shower together and rinsed off in the cool water, which felt fantastic on such a warm day. I threw on a robe.

"Hey Stacy!" Larry called from bedroom. "Its too hot to cook. Let's just order a pizza."

"Okay," I called back,

"The usual," he said.

One good thing about married life is you know what each other like. I called it in and I sat back down on the couch while Larry went back to the computer and commented on the story and then sent off the email.

The response was quick, signaling that Tiki was online. He chatted with her for a bit then I heard him, "Hmm."

"What," I asked him.

He looked up, "Huh? Oh, nothing."

"What is it?" I asked again.

Just then the doorbell rang and I got up. I went and opened the door not thinking about how exposed I was in just my robe. The pizza boy had a big smile when I handed him the money and told him to keep the change. I turned back around and Larry had an amused smile as well.

I looked down and realized more than half of my large boobs had been on display, to Jimmy. He delivered the pizza and was our next door neighbor.

"Why didn't you say something," I chuckled as I brought the pizza into the dining room and got some plates.

We sat the enjoying the pizza when finally, he spoke.

"Well, what would you say to meeting Tiki and Curt?" he asked

I looked at him thoughtfully, "Are you serious? How? When?"

He answered, "In a couple weeks, near the end of July. Apparently Curt has some speaking engagement in Little Rock. So they will be here. We could head there too, get a hotel and meet up."

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I mean, fantasy is one thing but do you really want to meet them? What if we don't really like them? Are we stuck hanging out with them all weekend? Will it affect how much you like her stories if you don't like her in person?"

Larry thought about it, then said, "I don't know if it will affect her stories. As for the rest, it would be interesting to meet them, I think. We keep talking about trying something like this. (I knew he meant swinging). They live out of state and we won't keep running into them around town and having it be awkward. They are getting their own room too. If we don't all get along, they go back to their room and we go back to ours. We aren't stuck hanging out and we don't ever have to see them again if it's not a good time."

"Okay," I said finally. "Let's do it."

After out pizza, he got back online. He emailed back and forth a few messages then our phone rang.

I got up and answered it.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi, is this Stacy? This is Tiki. I insisted that I talk to you," She explained.

We had a nice chat in which she explained why she called. Too many men, claim their wife is into it then try to show up without her. Tiki wanted to make sure Larry was on the up and up. I assured her, I was real and although hesitant, we thought meeting them would be fun. We had a real nice talk and got a few things set in stone. I could tell from the phone conversation that I liked Tiki and was less scared of the idea. We arranged to meet them on Saturday afternoon, after Curt's meeting. Then, if we got along we would have a whole day and a couple nights together. I was excited by the whole thing to tell the truth.

**********************************************************************************

The weekend we were to meet them arrived and Larry and I drove to Little Rock and checked into our hotel. We got a jacuzzi suite so we would have more room, the jacuzzi in the room and the fridge and microwave in the room. We bought some snacks and drinks for the room. It was only Friday evening so we had the first night to ourselves. Larry was excited and very amorous but I made him hold off for the next night.

We went down to the pool and he talked me into wearing my bikini that he convinced me to bring. I felt exposed in the small blue triangle top and skimpy bottoms, but this weekend was about fun and being less inhibited. We purposefully got a room at a different hotel than Tiki abd Curt. If things went sour, we didn't want to have to deal with them anymore than necessary. We went to dinner at a restaurant the hotel receptionist suggested and it was good. We returned to the room and got to bed early. We slept in because we anticipated a late night.

The next morning, Larry and I got up and started getting ready. He was so revved up that I gave him a quickie blow job in the shower to take the edge off. I didn't want him exploding too quickly tonight.

I packed a small bag with some lingerie and my make-up stuff, plus some fresh underwear for us in the morning. I didn't know which room we would end up in, so I wanted to be ready.

We met them at a nice outside lunch place downtown.

Tiki saw us and exclaimed, "Wow, its Stacy and Larry. You actually came! I'm so happy to meet you guys."

Her excitement was infectious and I found myself beaming.

She was a small bundle of enthusiasm. She is only 5'1, so we all towered over her. Curt is almost exactly the same height as me and we were eye to eye. The picture she has on Literotica did not do her justice. So much of her is hidden in it. She has black hair and brown eyes that are dark and hypnotic. Her chest is impressive especially on her shorter frame. She is sporting and hefty set of 36FF boobs. Her waist is slim, even more so than I expected. Then she has a a tight firm butt. She was wearing a pair of black leggings, a large red top that came down to just over her ass, and pair of cute red heels.

Curt was much as she described him. Native American with olive skin and dark eyes. Obvious smile lines around his mouth and long dark brown hair in a braid. His body is lean muscled and very firm. You can tell he takes care of himself. She has said he has a marathon runner's build; I now know what that means; long tight muscles. He was finely dressed in a purple dress shirt and a gun metal gray suit and tie. They were both dressed smartly and I could tell it cost a pretty penny.

She gave me a hug and Curt and Larry shook hands. We had an enjoyable meal and talked about their trip and ours, their stay in the city and ours, their hotel and ours. We had kept in touch over the phone and through emails so I was pretty confident we would get along. They told us where they were staying but we agreed to go back to our room since Curt's business associates were in the same hotel and he didn't want us to be interrupted.

"How about we meet up later on this evening. Have a few drinks and maybe hit a club?" I suggested.

Everyone looked at me like I grew a second head.

Larry said, "Stacy, we are going back to the room now. As soon as we are done here."

I giggled, "Oh, I guess I'm the only one a little nervous still about this."

Larry and Curt took our vehicle back our room. Larry said he needed to work out some things with Curt. I rode with Tiki and directed her where to go. We were both very excited about tonight and kept saying so.

When we pulled into the hotel parking lot, Curt and Larry were entering the lobby and Curt was pulling a cooler with him.

"Some more refreshments," Tiki said, indicating the cooler. "I also have a small bag with some clothes and stuff." She pointed in the back seat.

I told her, "I did the same thing. I didn't know which room we would end up in, so I grabbed a small bag too."

"Great minds," she said, parking the car and hopping out.

Once in the room, things moved along comfortably. Tiki and I went into the bathroom and changed into our lingerie and touched up our make-up. It felt odd to be sitting in a hotel room in the middle of the evening with new people and to be so exposed. After a bit though, it didn't seem odd and all. I began to loosen up and enjoy myself.

I could tell Larry was having a good time too, seeing so much of Tiki on display. She had on a black fishnet teddy and black sheer thigh highs. Her large pale boobs are capped but soft pink rose colored nipples. Like me, she was not shaved but had herself trimmed pretty close.I had on a hunter green camisole set with matching green thong. I enjoyed the hungry look in Curt's eyes too. It was nice to see how much arousal I could inspire. The guys had on cute boxer briefs. Curt's were a tight spandex Under Armor type and they high-lighted his package very well. Larry had on his black Haines boxer briefs, proving that you don't have to over-do it to look sensational and sexy.

We all had a few drinks and that had us loosening up even more. I plugged my I-phone into the radio jack and put on one of my slower playlists. Curt got up to dance with me. He was a good leader, but soon we were just swaying together to the music. His hands were gently caressing my sides and his eyes were looking passionately into my own.

"You're a beautiful woman, Stacy," Curt said softly. Soon, he lowered his lips to mine and I did not even think to resist.

I wanted to enjoy this good looking man in my arms now. I lost track of the other two as Curt and I savored the taste of the others lips. He tasted of wine and his own flavor. I knew my vodka was still part of my taste. We kissed long and lustfully as his hands became more urgent against my body. He moved his hand down to cup my ass and ran his other hand up my spine, causing me to shiver. I sank into him and he removed the camisole from me, leaving me in just my panties. I looked over nervously at Larry and Tiki, wondering if I had gone too far too fast. They were on the bed already. Both naked, she had her huge boobs over Larry's sucking mouth while his hands groped her ass and thighs.

Curt and I moved over the couch and I straddled his lap. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my now wet panties, my aroused lips were moist and dewy. His mouth continued to explore my body, tasting my nipples and my neck. His hands gently caressing my face and hair before sliding down to claim my breasts.

I raised myself up and pulled my thong to the side. He guided his hot cock under me and I slowly lowered myself down upon him, impaling myself on his rigid rod.

"That's it," I thought, "We are now swingers."

His dick felt glorious and I knew two things.: this was amazing and our lives would be forever different. My moans were deep and real. Curt was gripping my butt and pumping up to meet me even as I pushed down onto his stiff manhood. Tiki was a deep groaning lover too. I could hear her on the bed as she bounced merrily on Larry's large tool, her hands on his chest balancing herself. His big hands couldn't even contain her massive orbs as he tweaked and fondled her peaks.

My orgasm hit me quickly and surprisingly. I gasped in shock as much as pleasure. Soon, I was wailing in ecstasy, which is so unlike me, but my pleasure was throughout my body and could not be held back. My hands fisted in my hair as my body shook and bounced driving myself down onto Curt, pushing my explosive orgasm to its crest and then over. I lowered my hands to his shoulders as I slowly came down from my high.

Over on the bed I heard Larry grunting wildly as Tiki rode them both to a satisfying orgasm as well. Her moans were higher pitched now while she enjoyed my man and they achieved their own glorious climax.

I looked down at Curt sheepishly. I knew he hadn't cum yet.

"Sorry," I said guiltily.

"Why? Your pleasure is kind of the point," he told me.

He was sweet taking care of me first, "But you didn't come."

"Whoever said I was finished with you," he replied. The lust was still burning in his eyes.

My eyes widened and I realized our weekend had only just begun.

"Hey you two!" I called out, "Off the bed. Our turn."

Larry and Tiki were giggling like school kids. They dutifully got up and grabbed a couple drinks from the cooler and began filling the jacuzzi. Curt climbed into the bed laying on his side, watching me as I slid my panties down my legs and flipped them away with my toes. Smiling at him, I slid into the bed next to him.

He leaned and begun nuzzling my tits between the cleavage. It was heaven to be so thoroughly aroused and enjoyed. My hand reached between us and groped his hard cock. He kissed me hungrily on the lips, squeezing my tits, while I stroked his cock. Hooking his hands under my knees, he spread my thighs apart and settled between them. With the help of my hands on his cock, his stiff rod found my dripping cunt. The wet lips were coating his cockhead with slippery lubricant.

Just the tip was in my pussy, but I needed more. I wrapped my legs around his firm hard body, pressing my heels into his tight buttocks. I flexed my leg muscles pulling his entire shaft deep into my welcoming hole. His tool felt so good, filling my channel just perfectly. He was thick and hard and felt fabulous. Curt's thrust became deep and more powerful, his hard cock was pistoning in and out of my body claiming his own bliss.

I could hardly catch my breath as I writhed beneath his body. I gasped and arched up, spreading my legs even wider, so he could fully enter my slick trench. I pulled my legs up, knees moving up to my chest. Curt hands enjoyed the new position. Not only did this give him an even deep cunt to take full advantage of, he also has access to my large full tits. His strong hands squeezed and groped the soft mounds of flesh.

He quickly pushed me to another deep orgasm, only this time he was right with me. His thrust became erratic and soon his was filling my honey-hole with his own jism, creaming my insides with his spunk.

I was so spent after that, sucking in air. My eyes wide with the enormity of what we had just done. Larry and I had just had sex with people we had only truly met this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was a big thrilling step and I knew our lives were changed. For the better, I hoped.

I looked over at the jacuzzi to see Larry smiling at me. He winked and I smiled back too, feeling very happy with the way this turned out. I could hear the water splashing and I realized Tiki's head was bouncing in Larry's lap giving him a wet splish-splashing blowjob. He groaned and clutched the back of her head while she moaned around his spurting cock.

Curt and I got off the bed and made it over the jacuzzi on limp legs. We slid in next to our spouses and settled back against the pulsing jets. We all agreed it had been a fine start to a great weekend. We never left the room that trip. Larry and I sampled so much fun sex that I now knew our lives had been changed for the better.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers