Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers

After the staff got 'Grams' cleaned up they helped her go down to the dining hall for lunch where somebody had to spoon feed her. While she was having her lunch Gloria and Patty went to work on my two cocks, each of them sucking my shaft with one goal in mind, to make me cum.

Suddenly I remembered that both of them loved to let me cum in their mouths and then pass it off. With the new changes performed by Three that would be of no use. As I got closer to my climaxes I said, "Don't let me cum in your mouths, you must let me shoot it into the pudding bowl. Promise me that you will do that."

Each of them complained about it but finally agreed to my request. A few minutes later they each pumped my cock into the bowl, several ounces of my spooge spurting into the bowl. The two of them worked together making the Tapioca pudding to go with my special ingredient. A few minutes after they were finished the door opened and 'Grams' was wheeled back into the room. Even though she could walk it took so long to get her to go the correct direction that the staff just used a wheel chair to get her around.

We just sat around for nearly 40 minutes, waiting for the other ladies to show up. Once they did, I expected it would be more of the same, just with more people sitting around. Oh yeah, and if somebody spoke it was to repeat the same story for the umpteenth time! Shit what a way to spend the last part of your life!

Soon they all started to arrive, most of them being wheeled in by a staff member, although three of them managed to walk by themselves. Once they had all arrived it turned out that 3 of the ladies were too ill to show up and one other lady had gone to the hospital the night before. That meant there were four extra cups of pudding. Patty wanted us to take some to the ones that were ill but staff wouldn't allow it.

I tried to hide in the corner as the ladies slowly managed to take a few bites of their pudding. It was truly amazing to watch as each of them slowly regained their faculties and started lively conversations with each other. Grams was excited to have her daughter and granddaughter visiting her finally! Two of the staff members noticed what was happening and reached for the extra pudding. Soon six spoons were vying for pudding from four cups, much to the dismay of the quite alert ladies.

"Patty," I whispered, "we have to go!"

"Now?!"

"Yes, now!" I quickly dragged her out of the room and made a hasty exit of the facility. I didn't feel safe until we were in the car and driving away.

"Good grief, what's wrong with you Stacy? I wanted to sit and actually talk with my grandma!"

"And you can do that some other time. I didn't want to be attacked by all of those awakened women!"

"Oh ... I didn't think of that! I'm sorry, but if you take me home, I'll show you how thankful I am!"

"Deal."

And that is precisely what we did.

********

Two days later Gloria called me at home. "Stacy, you have got to meet us at the care center as fast as you can!" The urgency in her voice told me not to argue so I got there faster than the speed limit allowed.

Patty had a concerned look as she met me in the lobby and we hurried to her Gram's room. Reaching her door, we had to step back while a stretcher carrying a man was wheeled out, with the manager of the center walking right behind it. I heard her telling the orderly, "This is most unusual, even though it is the tenth time in two days that something like this has happened."

My stomach felt like it had a huge lump of coal in it as we stepped into her room. Grams looked ... well, incredible! She was beaming with radiance, even though she was sad for the gentleman who just left her room. Her face looked 20 years younger and she walked sprightly with firm steady strides. She saw me and said, hungrily, "Oooo, he's handsome!"

Spying Gloria, I quickly asked her what was going on. She guided me away from her mother and whispered in to my ear, "It's the men! They're dropping like flies! These old gals are fucking everything with a cock, so watch yourself. So far there's only one gent who hasn't keeled over from their lust, and he is totally unaware of what's going on around him. The gals don't care since his Johnson is damned near as good as yours ... true porn star quality that's for sure. I've seen it when I dragged mom off of him this morning and I'd fuck him too!"

"Okay, what do you need me to do?"

"We need to make another batch of pudding for the men around here! So, Patty's going to take you into the bathroom and get as many loads out of you as she can over the next hour. Then I'll add it to the pudding and take it to all of the men who need it. I'll be so sad if our work causes any of these men to die from sex!"

Patty stepped over and led me to the bathroom where a large bowl was waiting for me. I didn't fill it, but I did my best! Once again, I made a speedy exit as grams and one of the staff ladies tried to rape me! I might have ... okay, I would have ... if it was a different time and fewer people around!

Three days later I was preparing to head off to the 'Abductee's Conference' in Roswell. Gloria and Patty showed up at my door to give me a sendoff to end all sendoffs. Let's just say they surpassed my expectations! One of the reasons they did such a good job was to thank me once again for saving the old folks at the care center. The place has turned into a sex fiend's pleasure palace as the old people are fucking all over the place. The manager did suffer a nervous breakdown after trying to stop one too many couples who were fucking in the lobby!

********

Holy shit, are there a lot of freaks who come to these things just to act out in their really weird fantasy land! So many abduct wannabes, it made my head spin! I mean, for the first two hours I didn't think there was another real one in the entire lot of them. Oh sure, I know it sounds crazy, but I could TELL they were never taken by aliens! And then I turned a corner and entered another tent.

The truth is, these were the people who didn't get all dressed up in their stupid costumes, but it only took one look and I just KNEW they were the real deal! Moments later I heard "STACY!!" and I turned to look. Actually, the entire room turned to look. I wanted to know who called my name. The rest of them wanted to see THE renowned Stacy. Guess I was out of the loop as I had no idea I was famous around the world.

And then I saw her. Betty was running towards me with her hands out, ending up hugging me tightly as our bodies crashed together. We laughed while saying our greetings. Betty looked around and said, "Maybe I should have done this a little quieter. You are quite famous among true abducts. Trust me, you could be pretty busy with all of the ladies here ... and with some of the guys if you go that way."

"Um no, thanks but no thanks. I really like the female species!"

"Let's go talk some place more private," she said guiding me back out of the tent. We ended up sipping on Diet Cokes under a tree where Betty told me how she had been since coming back to planet earth. Her husband was quite surprised if not shocked when she sucked his cock the first time without gagging on the first two inches. "I told him I read up on it on the internet. He even made me swear on a stack of bibles, yes, he stacked up the first seven he could find, before he would believe it. Needless to say, when I later 'agreed' to letting him try anal I had to fake the pain for quite a while. But hey, he is happy with our sex life so that's good."

"I get the idea that something isn't so good." I looked into her eyes before going on, "I'm getting a very bad vibe from you right now. Fess up, Betty. Lay it all on the line for me."

"Okay, with my new ability to enjoy the shit out of sex with him, I think I might be fucking him to death."

I nearly spewed my Coke in her face, she had shocked me so much!

While I turned red in embarrassment as I wiped my face and then the table, I thought about what she had said. In truth, I could relate to that, but I thus far had been lucky enough to have more than one partner. I was not even close to my former girlfriend who now apparently couldn't keep her legs closed around men, or women for all I knew.

"Sorry about that," I said with a chagrined look, "but you really surprised me. And yet, you shouldn't have because my own sex life has dramatically changed, for the better I believe. But if I had just the one partner, well, I might have already killed her off! I take it your husband is pleased."

"Oh my god! He can't believe the change in me! On the down side, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer two months ago and doesn't seem to have much hope."

"But you and I fucked on that ship of theirs, so how come you can't just heal him with your fluids?" I asked in amazement. "In fact, how come you hadn't given him immunity from everything the first time you fucked."

"Yeah," she said with half a laugh, "I've heard about that extra little gift you can hand out. That's why I was hoping to see you here. Three didn't give me anything like that so I hoped we could fuck ... oh hell, I wanted to fuck you here anyway ... and you could give me a nice batch of healing spunk and then when I returned home my husband could get healthy again. God, I love him so much and I don't want to lose him now that our sex life is so improved!"

"Oh, damn it."

"What? What's wrong Stacy?"

"My ex-girlfriend was very happy with all the changes they did to me. In fact, she was SO thrilled that once the school year ended, she went to work in Europe and began ... um ... spreading the wealth of healing along with spreading her legs! She did that a LOT! And so too did those she did it with. So, Three snatched me back to their ship and altered that ability which I guess removed the ability to pass it on from one person to another for everyone else that had it. Now the person I do it with gets the benefit but they can't pass it on. So, our fucking won't do him any good! And I am not into guys."

"Well shit!" she said as she slumped in her chair and looked so sad.

I took a sip of coffee and looked around while inside my head I was thinking, 'Three, damn you, we need to talk! Bring me back up one more time. This is really fucking important!' Nothing happened.

"Stacy, what are you doing?"

"I was trying to use my mind to get in touch with Three. You know, to go back up there and see what they can do about this. I guess they aren't watching us like I thought they were. They sure knew how their gift to me was multiplying faster than they expected!" I took another sip of Coke as she patted my other hand while thanking me for trying. My coke was getting pretty warm so I decided to drain it while still trying to get in touch with Three and I took a big gulp of ...

********

"Wake up Stacy," Three said as he entered through the wall/door and stopped in front of me where I coughed on the coke in my mouth, spraying it around the room. Once again, I was strapped to a surface that was a wall at this moment, even though I knew it could change to the floor or ceiling at any time ... or even a window.

"What?" I said, my eyes adjusting to the bright light they seem to like so much. "Oh, Three! Thank you for doing this."

"Tell me Stacy, just what is the 'this' that you need?"

"Oh, yeah, that," I said, not quite sure how to approach him with this. Considering what they seemed to do with ease, I did NOT want to piss him off. He might turn that damned whale loose on me and my virgin ass!

"I ... uh, I need to know if you can do one tiny favor for me." He did not look happy. "Remember when you made that alteration so if I made somebody much healthier, they could not pass it on to anybody else?" He just looked at me waiting for more. "Well, Betty, remember Betty, well it seems her husband is really sick, he will probably die from it, and ever since you sent her back their lives, especially their sex lives together have improved SO much. She is afraid she will lose him now, and wants me to fuck her on Earth so she can transfer the good health to him."

"So just have him blow you," Three said, his face still an unhappy glare.

"No thanks, Three, I loves my ladies. Still, another idea is you bring her back up here and give her that ability to help him. Third possibility is you guys just bring him up here and fix him."

"Stacy, you are a very difficult specimen," Three said. "I will convene the council and give you our decision." He turned away from me and I saw the wall become a door as he said, "Sleep now."

********

'How the fuck do they do this shit?' went through my head half a second after I clearly heard Three saying, "Wake up Stacy."

I saw no point in asking him once again about how they managed to control me like that, I by now was positive they wouldn't tell me. "Hey," I said in greeting. Three did not return anything of the sort.

Instead he shook his head slowly and said, "The council agrees with me that you have become quite an embarrassment to our entire civilization. No other specimen has caused so many difficulties after they were returned to their planet. However, I like you."

That made me exhale in relief as I wondered what they had decided. Three, for the first time I had ever seen it, began pacing back and forth as his mouth took on what I can only call a 'tense' look. They really have the best poker faces I have ever seen but this might have been when his finally cracked. Eventually he stopped and looked at me.

"The council will not allow Betty to be brought back as everything involved with her, um, visit with us went just as we planned. There can be no justification for her return to our ship. We must follow our laws." He looked away and then slowly back at me then went on, "About your suggestion that we simply bring her husband on board and 'fix him', the council says he was passed over years ago for experimentation and there exists no compelling reason to alter that decision."

"So," I said slowly, "can you make a slight adjustment that would allow me to pass my healing capabilities on to her and then from her to her husband?"

"The council is in adjournment with that decision still to be made. I must get back so that we can continue to weigh our options. When we took our break, things were leaning towards our doing nothing. I will be back as soon as a decision has been approved. Sleep now ..."

********

"Stacy, wake up."

I kept my eyes closed even though I knew that Three knew that I was awake. You always woke up when they said to. HOW they controlled our sleep is beyond me, but I for sure felt well rested! "I'm awake, Three."

"I know, but it would be good to see your eyes."

"The light's too bri ..." I started then the bright light (it comes from nowhere yet everywhere) suddenly dropped to half the brightness of when I awoke. "Thanks," I said opening my eyes.

"If you had said something about it earlier, we would have adjusted it for you. Hopefully you will never be on board our ship again," he said with what might have been called a smile but is so hard to tell on their faces. Then he just had to say, "Hopefully!"

There was no doubt in my mind what that last word meant. "Point made," I said to him staring right into his oversized eyes. "Well, what was the decision."

"First of all, there was much heated discussion in coming to our decision. Many on the council were of the opinion we should just remove all of the changes we made to you and be done with you. I made it clear to them all that such a decision would be contrary to our mission, as well as not in your best interests, which is another of our specified requirements, that we make all of our, um, guests, better than when they first came to us.

"There was then the difficulty of making that ability one that could be transferred by only ONE of your many partners, and then only ONE time from that person to a third! You must understand we in no way can control who does what with whom on your planet." He paused and gave me a look up and down my body, then said, "Stacy, you look confused. Let's try this, IF we do this, it is up to YOU to be certain that the absolute first person you have sex with, or share any body fluids with, is Betty. This is a must! But then, she must make certain that the FIRST person, other than you, she is with is her husband! If she decides to be with some 19-year-old stud then HE would get the benefit and her husband would not."

"Mother fuck," I mumbled.

"Yes, you really have a mess on your hands. There is one more thing, and this is an absolute requirement. IF we do this, and I say IF, once you are returned to your planet you will NEVER return to our ship again. NO ... MATTER ... WHAT! Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes, perfectly," I said as I wondered how he was able to emphasize so many words without any sign of it from looking at him. Some of the words should have required shouting but his look never changed. Another unsolvable mystery, I guess. "So how soon will ..."

"Thank you for being agreeable, Stacy," Three said while turning, "sleep now."

********

"Wake up Stacy," I heard as my eyes opened to the more subdued light like they used the last time.

"Hello Three, thanks for the lower light level," I said. "So, what is going to happen next?"

"We are going to send you back, for the last time."

"You mean, it's been done?"

"Precisely."

"Before I return, would I be able to see Five, and maybe my son one more time?"

"Stacy, Stacy, Stacy, do you never quit pushing the limit to our patience?!"

"Well ..."

"No answer?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

Three spun 180 degrees as he said, "Door," surprising me as I expected to be told to sleep again. Instead, Three stepped out and Five stepped in! The door became a wall.

"Hello Stacy. We have just a bit of a chance to speak for our last time. Our son cannot join us as he has been transferred to a different ship where his training is progressing nicely. He is quite adept at our ways, and has shown great skills at leadership. With his height advantage I am certain he will rise in rank very quickly, will probably be promoted to the council faster than any others have. You should be quite proud, as am I."

"Gosh, it's been only a few months to me but for your kind it seems only natural for him to grow so fast. I'm stunned. How are you?"

"You ask the strangest questions," she said as she toyed with her gloves on both hands. No 'mating' for us! "I am fine, like always. You should have known that we never get sick, and never have mental breakdowns that are so common on your planet."

"Oh ... yeah, I guess you're right. It is good to see you this last time. I shall never forget our time together, so thank you."

"I would prefer to pleasure myself, as well as you by fucking, but the council specifically forbade it. They just don't understand how well you and I work together. But we do have our memories. I am curious though, would you have any idea when either Captain James Tiberius Kirk or the very wise Mister Spock might be returning to your planet? Three and I would really like to visit with them, as we were most interested in following their periodic reports on their missions but they have stopped sending new ones. It is a shame they chose not to share their highly advanced science with the rest of Earth's population."

"Yeah," I said trying not to laugh, "that is a shame. Governments just can't be trusted! And no, I have no idea when they might return. But enough about them."

I started to say more but she quickly said, "Our time is nearly up. It was so nice to see you one last time. You are the only subject I have ever gotten to know and I enjoyed it. Bye now."

She started to turn when I held up my hand in the Vulcan 'V' and said, "Five, live long and prosper."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers