Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,147 Followers

Five turned back to me and I was certain she smiled as she replied, "Thank you Stacy, and may you also live long and prosper," as her hand made a much easier 'V' salute. Next, she said, "Open, sleep now ..."

********

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I dropped my now empty can on the table. Many people around us laughed at me while others looked at me like I was insane. They might just be correct, I don't know.

"What happened, can too hot?!" Betty asked with concern.

"No, but come on, we need to go," I said as I stood up taking her arm and quickly guiding her to my car. Once in the car I, super carefully, pulled out onto the street and slowly and very carefully drove to my motel.

"Stacy, what's going on, and why are you going so slow?" Betty wanted to know.

"As soon as we get there," I said then concentrated on driving carefully in this currently over populated town. And then finally I closed the door to my room behind me and sighed in relief as Betty sat on the bed and stared at me.

"If you wanted to fuck you could have just said so, without all this drama," she said looking at me like I had lost my mind. Perhaps she would have been right.

"Well, of course I want to fuck you!" I said in hushed tones, "but this is different." She looked at me with her most puzzled look ever. "Okay, remember when I dropped my empty can?" She nodded her head. "Well, I had just told you I was trying to get in touch with Three and Five but they hadn't yanked me up to their ship."

"Yeah, I'm with you so far."

"Well, I took one last big gulp of Coke and then Three told me to wake up and I spewed Coke all over the place."

"You're shitting me!"

"God's honest truth, I swear! Man was he pissed as that was my third time being there and even the second time was rarer than super rare. And yeah, I know I wasn't gone at all as far as you were concerned but it was a long time up there, believe me. Kept telling me to sleep ..."

"... wake up Betty, fuck Betty, sleep Betty, god is that all they know how to do?" Betty said as she interrupted me.

"Well, this time they forgot about the 'fuck' part. I sure would have loved another go with Five, I tell you, fucking her is like no other experience! Well, you did the whale you know, but, from my view point ... oh never mind. Oh! Back to it. The council took forever but finally decided to give us a one-time shot at success."

"Oh my god!! Really Stacy! Oh, thank you Stacy, thank you Three!"

"Any way, they are NOT happy to have been put in that spot! I will never be brought back up there, no matter what happens." She looked surprised at that. Go figure. I continued, "So we get a sort of one chance at getting what you want. What that means, is first of all, I have to fuck you before anybody else. Second, you can't fuck anybody else until you do your husband. Both of those are MUSTS!"

"But the convention has three more days, and I'm booked for all of them. And trust me, I am ALWAYS horny! I'll never make it home without having sex for three days."

"Then call him and tell him he must get his ass here by tomorrow morning."

"What will I do until then?"

I gave her a lecherous look and said, "If your improved pussy can take it, I KNOW that my two cocks can!"

"Oh, you nasty man you! I have a phone call to make," she said with a huge grin as she grabbed her cell phone. Moments later she ended her call with, "I don't care what you have to do, but you have twelve hours to get your ass to Roswell. You can sleep after you get here! I know it's nearly a ten-hour drive, so you better pack quick and start driving. Just don't you be late or I won't be responsible for what happens. See you tomorrow honey."

"Why that warning at the end?" I asked.

"Hey, even though you've got two cocks that I love and one hell of a surprising tongue, after twelve hours like that I just might start looking for something strange ..." and then she winked.

We took turns removing each other's clothing, she still looks mighty fine for a woman of her age, one damn good model of a MILF if there ever was one! She happily sucked both cocks then climbed onto them both and screamed her way to her first of countless orgasms for the night. She was panting hard from our frantic pace just before I pumped her full with both cocks in each of her main holes, but less than five minutes later she smiled at me and said, "I can tell it's working in me, I'm not tired anymore and I feel better than I have in at least twenty years."

I could not believe the change in her after that. She was like a horny teenager with the stamina of a bull elephant! But boy was I happy to see it. And I couldn't wait for her husband to get here so she could transfer it to him!

But before that could happen, I needed to keep her horny body occupied. And that was how I found a true appreciation for the extra cock those crazy aliens had given me. Oh yeah, I had long ago learned how cool it was to be able to DP a woman all by myself. But when faced with the prospect of having to prevent her from 'accidentally' passing the curative power to the wrong person, I learned just how important it was that I had learned to control that second dick. Thanks to that fairly new talent I would fuck her with my (hm, how to describe it? My normal cock, not hardly! My 'first' cock, nope, that was pretty small. Got it!) ... with my front cock for quite a while and then let it go soft while I powered up the back one and kept right on going!

As for Betty, thanks to her countless hours being fucked relentlessly on board that ship, her pussy (and ass) were now able to handle it with ease AND much pleasure received! No wonder she thought she might fuck her husband to death!

The sun came up as what got through the drapes brightened the room so when her cell phone rang, she just grabbed it and I held her tightly as I rolled and took the bottom. Betty rode my cock as she talked into her phone.

"Hey babe, where are you? Okay, that puts you about an hour to an hour and a half from the motel. You've got the room number." She was moving faster on me and her breathing showed it. On the other end of the call I guess her husband noticed it because she smiled at me then said, "Oh, sorry, I'm just getting reacquainted with Stacy, you know, from when I was abducted. What? Hold on honey. Stacy, Walt said to make me cum while he's on the line!"

With that go ahead, I powered up cock number two and DP'd the shit out of her! "Oh god, both cocks! Oh you nasty man you! Oh Walt, you wouldn't believe how that feels!" I had been moving them in tandem but switched to alternating where one went in as the other pulled out. "Oh my god! Yes, keep doing that! Oh, fuck Walt, I'm cumming on his cocks! His cocks are fucking my ass and pussy! Oh Walt, get here soon so I can fuck you, babe! Oh shit, here comes another one! Bye babe." And then she ended the call and dropped her cell phone as she became a wild woman above me.

About forty minutes later I made her cum again as I filled both of her holes with cum, then we finally called it a night and took a shower together. That was fun but we couldn't continue it as we needed to be 'presentable' when Walt showed up. We made it by less than ten minutes!

At the knock on the door, I stepped to it and opened it asking, "Hey, you Walt?"

"Yes, you Stacy?"

"You got it, come on in," I said stepping back to allow him entry.

He stepped in then quickly hugged Betty while his eyes took in the scene in the room. One bed was still nicely made from the maid service the day before. The other was a disaster with the sheets tossed about, at least half off the bed, in addition to countless stains everywhere showing just how active we had been.

"Betty, are you okay?" he asked giving me a look before looking at his wife.

"I feel fine, actually better than ever before in my life!" she said with a huge smile. "But I'll REALLY be good after you fuck me!"

"But ..."

"Walt, Betty, I'm going to go get some coffee and a doughnut, you two have fun! And Walt, you've got one hell of a wife who loves the shit out of you!" Speech over, I grabbed my room key and left them alone, not returning until two hours had elapsed.

I unlocked the door to my room, then opened it a crack and asked, "Hey you two love birds, are you finished?"

"No, but come on in," Walt said.

Walking in I took one look at the two of them on the bed, half covered by a sheet, where they both looked like they had made great use of the time. "How do you feel, Walt?" I asked with a grin.

"Well, other than wondering just how the hell you did to Betty what she claims you did ... ALL NIGHT LONG! I feel damn good!"

"From where I stand, you look better too, your skin color isn't so washed out, more alive looking now."

"I'll admit I had misgivings about what Betty said she had to do just to get me back to being healthy again, but man, I could FEEL it hit me, and then it just kept getting better and better," he said giving his wife a hug.

"Yeah, just like I felt it last night with you, Stacy," Betty said as she snuggled against Walt. "The sensation of becoming healthy from you is like nothing I've ever experienced before. Truly amazing. And now just look at Walt! God damn I love you for doing this for us, Stacy!"

"Betty, after what each of us went through on that spaceship, I'd do anything for you, anything at all!"

"From what Betty tells me, you have sure proved that. She said that the alien called Three was pissed at you. Thanks ... thanks a whole lot!" Walt kissed Betty then said, "Let's get some breakfast, I'm buying!"

And that's just what we did, having a great time as I got to know both of them on a more normal basis. Good people, and I was glad I could help. The only purpose for my going to the convention was now over so I checked out and headed back home. Turned out Betty and Walt did as well, making many convention goers mad that the two most famous abductees had left. It wasn't until I had been driving about 30 minutes when I smacked myself on the forehead while telling myself, "You stupid shit! You should have just had her mix up some Tapioca pudding!"

I had driven about 200 miles when I pulled into a rest stop as nature was calling frantically. Once completed I washed my hands then, finding no towels had to dry my hands on my badly worn college t-shirt. Stepping back into the sunshine a woman I guessed to be in her late 70's stopped me.

"Excuse me," she said in her frail voice, "but I've been following you for quite a while. Your name is Stacy, right?" I nodded my head. "Wonderful, this is something that I never thought I would ever do, but you see, I want to suck your cock. I NEED to suck your cock!"

"Uhm, mam', are you certain about what you just said? And how old are you? Seventy? Eighty? Maybe even older?"

"Oh god, it's getting worse! No, I'm only 26, but I've contracted something that speeds the aging process, and my doctor told me I won't live to see my next birthday which is in three months. If you won't help me, I'll die an old woman before I have a chance to live!" the obviously worried woman pleaded. "I've been told that I used to be pretty good at giving head."

"You're really only 26?" I said in shock.

"Yes! Please, I need your help!" she said in a frail voice. "See, here's my driver's license with my birthday on it! I'm only 26!" and then she started to cry as she slumped onto a picnic table bench.

"Okay," I said, "the next town is about half an hour down the road. I'll get a motel room and you can do it there. How's that?"

"That works only if I live that long," she said. "I'd rather do it here and now, just to be sure."

Taking a quick look around, I said, "Okay, let's go in the restroom and use one of the stalls."

I helped her to her feet and guided her inside, then helped her sit on the toilet. Standing in front of her with the door closed, I pulled out my dick and told her to go ahead. She attacked me vigorously! I hadn't expected a woman who looked as old as she did to be this ravenous but, I guess if your life depends on it, you step up your game. I knew in seconds that she was telling the truth, she was VERY good at it!

I used my improved control to let my cum loose faster than normal as I sure didn't want to explain to the police why this quite old looking woman died while giving me head. Five minutes later her hands stopped jerking my shaft as she pulled off of me saying, "Damn, your precum tastes GOOD!" Then she attacked me feverishly.

Mostly I was looking at the ugly ceiling as I really wasn't turned on by her old appearance. But something felt different even as I noticed my balls raising in their sack. Looking down, I noticed her white hair was turning brown and was becoming more and more lustrous by the second. Then I noticed her wrinkled cheeks were firming up and the age spots were fading away. She was starting to look GOOD!

Seconds later I groaned, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum in your mouth! Swallow it! Swallow it all!"

And then I held her face to me as my balls pumped her mouth full with at least six powerful blasts of my cum. She never lost a drop! I guess she really wanted to live!

Eventually her face pulled away from my licked clean cock and she smiled up at me while saying, "WOW! Now that's a cock! Now how long does it take to become effective?"

"Look at your hands," I said.

"Oh my gosh!" she gasped as her eyes grew at least double. She felt her arms, looked at her legs where they emerged from her pants, then stroked her hair. "Out of my way, I need to see the mirror!" In a flash she was in front of the stainless-steel mirror where I had to catch her as she nearly fainted in shock. Her legs stiffened and she stood on her own once more as she looked at me and said, "How about that motel now and I'll pay if you will fuck me?"

In all honesty, being able to witness this profound of a change in her appearance was rare for me. Oh sure, when Patty's mother and I got together for the first time, it was amazing. But the outward changes weren't so dramatic. And even though the old ladies at the managed care facility had incredibly dramatic changes, I had fled before most of them were visible. And NONE of them lost 50-years of aging! So I was game and we hopped in our cars then I followed her to the closest motel. And she now closely resembled that attractive picture on her license.

On the way there I pondered how this ability could be used to get rich.

********

It's been three years since that old lady regained her youth. Patty and I got married after I told Brianna to go fuck herself (hey, she had seemingly fucked everybody else, so why not). Patty is also my business partner. We produce and sell directly our own brand of tapioca pudding, called 'Wonderful Life'. Oh yes, it contains my special ingredient! It's pricey at $10,000 for one rather small 3-ounce container. Naturally, if the customer is female, I'll consent to sex for a tip of $1000 minimum. Our assets total well over $27 million dollars!

Of course, over three-fourths of that have come from lawsuits against the city, county and state governments for unlawful imprisonment, and harassment over prostitution. It's a good thing I'm not greedy. It's amazing what a few pudding samples to the jury will do. I no longer donate blood, it's bad for business.

Patty and I have two children, Jeffry and Suzy, and I spoil them all the time. There could well be hundreds more but I have no idea about that. It's in the legal papers the women have to sign that absolves me of any and all responsibilities for any children who are the result of my treatments!

So what else can I say but, Life is GOOD! But I sure do miss Five!

The end

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,147 Followers