Stacy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use the dirty words," she urged.

I licked down toward her pussy. "I want to fuck my little sister. I want to slide my hot cock into my little sister's cunt and fuck her until she cums. I want you to cream on your big brother's stiff shaft and beg me to pump my incestuous seed into your tight, wet cunt."

Her hand caressed my hair as she let her head fall back to rest on the mirror above the basin, "Ohhh, yessss. That's what I want to hear."

Her small child-like hips jerked when my tongue traced its way onto her slit and drew circles around the fleshy hood of her clit. I could smell the distinctive aroma of her arousal and its heady scent made my lust for her swell. Its deliciousness was matched only by the sweet taste of her cunt as I lapped at her puffy flesh like a kitten at a bowl of cream.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Lick your little sister's cunt. Stick your big brotherly tongue into my little honey clam. Fuck my little pussy with your mouth!"

I needed no urging as I French-kissed her sweet cunny. Her soft, damp folds slithered around my lips and left smears of sweet juice on my cheeks. When I thrust my tongue as deep into as I could get it, and then swirled it in spirals, she gasped and lifted one leg into the air.

Only another gymnast or perhaps a ballerina could have lifted her foot as straight up above her head as she did. With her fingers, she grasped her ankle as it lay next to her ear, and never even wobbled in that wonderful position.

"Fuck me deeper with your tongue," she moaned, pleadingly.

I took advantage of having the extra space now that her left leg was not in the way to bury my face completely in her sopping wet slit. My hungry lapping produced snuffling noises as I stirred my little sister's most intimate flesh with my tongue.

After several minutes, I could hold back no longer. Standing up, I gripped her waist and, because she was so much smaller than I was, I lifted her up to sit on the basin. Her slim legs slipped around my sides as she kissed one of my nipples before nodding.

Smiling at her permission, I cupped her buttocks in both hands and thrust my rigid shaft into her soaking heaven. The force of it lifted her slightly, and she grasped hold of the taps behind her back to steady herself. Our eyes locked and the urgent need to obey our incestuous desires shone in both of us.

"Oh, that feels good," she said dreamily, as she rose and fell to the tempo of my slow thrusts. The tight flesh of her cunt held my sliding meat with a sensuous caress as it juiced to oil the motion.

I looked down the gap between our bodies. In the shadow of my bulk, her tiny breasts were two small pointed mounds with long nipples that brushed against my muscular chest. Between those two lovely little treasures, I could see her flat belly curving down to the folds of her smooth labia. The thick spear of my cock parted the puffy flesh and as it slid back and forth into her, it drew glistening strings of girl juice with it.

I could not take my eyes off that amazing sight as I realised that all these wonderful feelings were being generated by the way my stiff shaft was gliding into her slick pussy. A brother's cock gliding into his sister's pussy.

"Oh, Stacy," I moaned.

"Do you like fucking your little sister, huh?" she whispered seductively into my mouth as her lips closed on mine, bringing the sweet taste of cherry.

I let the passion of my kiss answer her. Her willing mouth received my thrusting tongue at the same time as her willing cunt received my thrusting cock. I groaned with lust when I felt the way the impact of our hips made her little breasts bump into my chest and poke at me with those hard nipples.

I released one buttock and let my hand rise to grasp onto the small mound of her tit. She whimpered with desire into my mouth and hungrily devoured my tongue. With my finger and thumb, I rolled the long, thick nipple back and forth to elicit more murmurs of pleasure from her.

When my thrusting cock caused her juices to squirt around it with a loud squelch, she giggled as we kissed and I smiled back.

"See how wet I am brother? Feel how wet your sister is?"

Her words made me fuck her harder and she suddenly leant back with a look of discomfort on her face. "Ooo, Ooo, stop, stop, stop."

I did so immediately, concern written across my face, "What is it, am I hurting you?"

"No silly," she grinned. "It's these damn taps! They're digging into my butt!"

Laughing, I planted a long kiss on her lips and then lifted her clear of the basin. She was so small and light that I could easily support her weight with just one hand as she clutched onto my shoulders and humped her hips against mine. It felt strange to have my little sister in my arms and my cock buried in her pussy.

I gave her a few thrusts, but it did not feel as good with nothing to support her. She seemed to like it, though, and ground circles on my shaft. I let her have her way for several minutes as we kissed, but finally, I needed more.

"Just a mo," I promised.

Supporting her butt with one hand, and her back with the other, I carefully got down to my knees and then laid her beneath me.

"Mmmm," she breathed as I covered her little body with my own. Her thin legs spread to grant my hips better access. The coolness of the floor tiles made her squirm, which elicited shivers of delight from my sunken cock. Using my knees and elbows to support my weight, I slid my hips back and felt my length slide out of her sodden passage.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, Stacy."

"Yes, I do," she answered quickly.

"Say it, then."

"I want you to fuck me, Jack."

Satisfied, I sunk my hard cock into her sopping cunt. We both gasped in pleasure at the feeling of her tight sheath being stretched as I ploughed my length into her. I sank it to the hilt in her creamy depths as her knees lifted to press into my sides and her arms wrapped around my shoulders.

One small hand clutched at the back of my head and pressed it down so that her lips were near my ear. "Fuck me, Jack! Shove that big, beautiful cock into my tight little pussy! Fuck your little sister, Jack. Can you feel how juicy my brother's cock makes me?"

Her quickly whispered words enflamed me and I began to fuck her with a mounting rhythm. Her tiny body clung to me as I pounded in and out of her young cunt.

Fuck, she felt good!

The sound of our flesh slapping together mixed with a liquid squelching from her sex and the feverish moans from her mouth. Without pausing, she continually urged me on.

"Oh, God, Jack! Yes. Fuck it. Fuck my little pussy! Oh, yes!"

She was gasping loudly as I thrust my stiff shaft in and out of her like lightning. Little ooofs of air were blasted from her each time I nailed her to the bathroom floor.

"That's it! That's it! Fuck your little sister's tight cunt with my big brother's cock! You dirty beast! You're fucking your sister and loving it, aren't you? Tell me, Jack!"

"Yeah," I grunted as her silk sheath squished around me and her soft flesh slithered wetly about my hot cock as she tried to suck me as deep as she could. "I'm fucking my little sister, and the sexy little tease is loving every second of it! Big brother's cock will make you cum, sis. I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop!"

"Then you'll be fucking me for a long time, 'cause I never want this to end!"

She shivered beneath me and clutched on so tight that every time I rose up to slam back down into her, her small body lifted almost completely off the floor.

"Oh, Jesus, Stacy! I've never fucked anyone as tight as you! Christ but it's good!"

"Are you going to pump your hot brother cum into me?" she whispered, between gasps.

"Is my big brother going to spend his incestuous seed into my quivering little cunt?"

Her legs locked tightly around my back and she thrust her small hips up to meet me as if she was in the midst of a seizure. Her breath juddered out of her in hot gusts and she began to quiver and shake.

I winced in pain as her fingernails dug furrows in my shoulders, but was thankful for the distraction. If it had not been for that, when her vice-like cunt began to ripple and twitch, I would have been lost. While my little sister shook in the throes of a powerful orgasm, I re-doubled my efforts and began to fuck her like a piston.

"O-eeeeeyyyyyyeeee! I'm cummminnnnngg!" she squealed, her velvet sheath spasming and grasping at me. I had to bite my lip as her juices gushed around my pumping shaft. Gradually, she went limp beneath me and her face rolled to the side. Her eyes scrunched up as little tremors still danced in her body and her cheeks flushed a bright pink.

I fastened my lips onto her throat and sucked hard.

"Mmmmm," she moaned and it trailed off into a delighted giggle.

I reduced my thrusting to a slow grind as I stirred my cock in circles within her honey-filled depths. I could feel my pubic hair matted with her sticky fluid and it stretched between us in syrupy strands as I rocked in and out of her young body.

For several minutes, she just lay weak beneath me as I gently fucked her with tender love. Slowly, her rasping breathing returned to normal and she opened her beautiful blue eyes to stare up at me. Her whole face was dripping with sweat and she licked a little bead from her upper lip.

"I love you so much, Jack," she whispered.

"You love me, or my cock?" I teased, giving it several quick stabs into her mushy quim.

"Ohhh," she gasped, her small hands once more reaching for my sides. "Both. I love my brother and I love the way he fucks me. And I especially love the way my brother's hot cock feels inside of me."

Our lips met in a slow and tender kiss as we continued our leisurely humping on the floor. When she had gone limp, her legs had slipped off me and straightened, but now she hooked them back around my butt.

Darting her tongue playfully in and out of my lips in time with the beat of our rolling hips, she giggled into my mouth. "Make me cum, again, brother. Make your little sister's girly cream ooze out of her tiny cunt! Fuck your sister, big brother."

Her sexy, incestuous words did the intended trick and I began to speed up the pace of our fucking. Soon, she was holding onto me for dear life as I reamed her hot sheath with my rampant cock. Her hard nipples dug into my chest as she squeezed herself tightly against me. She had to turn her face to the side and flatten it against my chest as I lost myself in the gloriousness of her wet cunt. Her slick flesh slithered about me and its sucking squishes made my cum begin to boil.

"Do it!" she urged. "Fill your little sister with hot, sticky brother cum! Pump your incestuous lust into me, Jack! Fuck me and fill me!"

A sudden grasping clutch from her inner pussy walls signalled her bursting into her second orgasm and all my resistance was flung aside. I groaned aloud and shoved my length as deep into her as I could. With an almost painful jerk of bliss, my cock spat out a torrent of hot cum into my sister's rippling sheath. Her pussy's contractions milked my cum from my balls and I coated her womb with a salty gush of thick white semen. Wave after wave of her brother's cum filled her tiny cunt.

I was holding myself rigid above her trembling frame, but as the last of my spunk oozed into her shivering flesh, I groaned and collapsed on top of her, giving no thought to how my huge body was crushing her tiny form against the tiled floor. All I could do was twist my face to the side in the clouds of her blonde mane and gasp for breath.

I cannot say how long we lay there, but it was wonderful. I had never felt such all consuming bliss and love before.

Eventually, I turned my face back to hers and planted a loving kiss on her cheek. Then, pushing my arms straight on the floor above her shoulders, I raised my body from hers. We both let out a small moan of pleasure as my soft cock pulled out of the tight ring of her pussy entrance.

I sat back on my heels, between her wide spread legs and looked at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. She glistened with sweat, her whole skin seemed to have a pinkness across it and her smooth shaven pussy lips were gaping wide open and flushed with arousal. Her little cunt was dribbling a clear stream of juice down her butt crack and I could see my cum oozing out with it. Her little nipples looked hard enough to hurt as they bobbed up and down on her heaving breasts.

"Oh, Stacy," I whispered in awe.

My words seemed to bring her to her senses, and she propped herself up on her elbows to look down her body at me. Her eyes flicked from mine to trace a path down to my cum covered cock. She watched it for a moment before I saw her smile.

She got to her feet with a slow stiffness that made me think that in our passion we may have been too rough. Without a word, she slipped on her panties and nightshirt. When she turned back to me, our heads were almost level. She was only just taller than I was, even though I was still kneeling down. I smiled at her, filled with a warm love.

"You won't tell anybody about this, will you?" she asked, as her eyes nervously searched mine.

"No brat, I promise," I said, using the old insult affectionately for the first time.

She smiled as I pulled her close and we kissed with an unhurried tenderness for several long moments. Finally, she lifted her mouth away as she cupped my cheeks with her small hands.

"I've been thinking things over. I know that we are not supposed to do this, but I can't help wanting to. I love you and will do anything for you."

"And I love you, too."

"I don't want Mummy or Daddy to know there's anything different between us, so we have to act the way we always have around other people, okay?"

"You mean I have to put up with you being a pain in the butt still?"

Her grin revealed her perfect white teeth, "Sure. Think you can handle it?"

My only answer was to drag her back for another kiss.

+++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR : Did you like that? If so, please take a moment to send me feedback about what worked for you. It inspires me to continue. This was done with the volunteer editing of OMEGAZONE, whom I am very grateful to.

12