Stacy Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack has a threesome with his sister.
8.5k words
4.8
590.3k
234
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

I took a shower and spent a long time letting the hot water cascade soothingly over me, my mind racing with possibilities.

My little sister had leant against my bedroom door while I finger-fucked her and had wrapped her girlfriend's damp panties around my cock, masturbating me until I came into them.

Kimberly's panties.

I hadn't a clue what to make of it.

Cupping my hands beneath the spray, I slicked back my hair, rinsing off the suds. Right now I hardly needed to add another complication to my life. For a week now I had been having a passionate affair with my little sister, and also been heavily attracted to two other girls - Stacy’s friend Kimberly, and my buddy’s girlfriend Emma.

"Jack, you really know how to make things difficult," I told myself.

As I twisted the tap to shut off the water, I heard a squeal of girlish giggles from the hallway.

"Amber you are SUCH a slut!" Kim laughed.

"A real nympho," Stacy added with a chuckle.

"I AM NOT!" Amber protested.

"Yeah, you are! I saw you with your hand up your skirt, diddling yourself when you though we weren't looking."

"I WAS NOT! I was scratching my thigh."

Stacy dissolved into even more giggles. "Right. Gotta remember that one. Not frigging, just scratching an itch."

Amber released a frustrated, unintelligible groan. "Ouurrghhhh!"

"You guys go in, I'll just put the DVD back," my sister told them.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I eased open the bathroom door just in time to see Amber's red curls disappear into my little sister's bedroom as she closed the door. Stacy was also disappearing, but into my room. Sneaking forward, I followed and found her knelt at the bottom of my wardrobe, dragging out the box I kept my porn in.

"Caught you!" I snapped, holding back a grin.

Her long blonde ponytail flicked across her shoulders as she whipped her head around. "Jack, you freak! You scared the pants off me."

I unwrapped the towel and began to rub off the clinging water. "Sounds good to me."

She wrinkled her nose and screwed up her beautiful face. "You are such a guy. Surely you can't be wanting a fuck again."

"With you? Always."

That threw her and she visibly melted, smiling lovingly at me. Her baby-blue eyes slid from mine, down my body, and lingered on my cock for a moment before she turned back to my porn collection. Slotting the DVD she and the girls had just watched back into place, she studied a few of the titles.

"Teen schoolgirl lesbians; Two girls and a Lollipop; Teen lesbian lust; Ponytail girls; Girls who do girls. Gee, Jack, you like watching two girls get it on, huh?"

"What's not to like?"

She sat back on the floor and crossed her legs with an easy suppleness that few girls could manage. "I don't really get it. I mean, if the girls are lesbian, what use are they to a guy?"

"Guys like to watch. We're very visually orientated creatures." I took hold of both ends of the towel and began to saw it back and forth across my back. "Even now I'm wishing I could see your tiny tits."

Stacy theatrically rolled her eyes in a mock gesture of long suffering. Without another word, she pulled her tee-shirt over her head and let those beautiful, firm little cones out for me to see. The nubile little mound made my mouth water. "Have you ever wanted to do it in real life?"

"Two girls?"

"Ahuh."

"Sure, what guy hasn't? But it can't happen now."

"Oh? Why?"

"Because now I'm in love with you Stacy, and wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Her face melted into a soppy, loving smile and her eyes glistened as they blinked at me. "Oh, Jack..."

The door to my room pushed open and Kim stuck her head around the door. "Stace, hurry up... Oh!"

I turned to look at her and she was gazing open-mouthed at my naked back. Her eyes slid down to my buttocks, and a big grin began to spread across her face. "Sorry. I, ah, I just..."

Turning toward her fully, I draped the towel over my shoulders. "'S Okay. Turnabout is fair play. After all, I've seen you naked a couple of times now."

Behind me, Stacy gasped. "A couple of times? When, apart from the pool yesterday?"

Kim didn't take her eyes off me. They were hungrily devouring my body, from the muscles of my chest and arms, to my strong thighs and, of course, my cock. Stacy strode past and pushed her friend back out into the corridor, pulling the door shut behind her. "I think that's quite enough of that, missy!"

++++++++++

I was fastening my belt after getting dressed when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Stacy yelled.

Rubbing my hand across my chin to check my shave was smooth, I glanced in the mirror one last time. My hair was a little ruffled, but a quick finger combing got it to my satisfaction, then I snatched up my wallet and headed downstairs.

In the living room, Stacy, Kim and Amber were stood before Emma.

It shocked me to a standstill how amazing she looked! Gone was the usual bookworm persona, and in its place was a breathtaking beauty with the style and class of an Italian model! Her long, slim body was clad in the most wonderful little one-piece dress that had a skirt so small it barely covered her modesty. The garment was a black and white zebra print, but made up of thousands of little sequins so that the barest movement from her had it sparkling like diamonds.

Her beautiful dark hair was tousled up into seemingly haphazard piles on her head that must have taken ages to achieve, and that was complemented to perfection by her scarlet lipstick. A pair of designer sunglasses hid her eyes, but the smile that blossomed as I walked further into the room showed she was looking my way.

"Hey there, One-shot." As she spoke she placed one hand on her narrow waist and swung her small white purse with the other.

"Hey," I mumbled, giving my head a little nod as my eyes roved over her hungrily.

"Oh!" Amber gushed, enthusiastically. "One look at you has him speechless!" The redhead clasped her hands before her breasts and grinned like a schoolgirl.

"Amber," Stacy said, shaking her head, "Speechless is Jack's normal state. His brain cell is busy trying to control his walking. Wait until he stands still, then he can talk."

I stopped and scowled at the brat. "Eat shit."

"See? Although talk may have been an overstatement."

Kim spluttered into giggles.

"You look good Jack," Emma purred.

My eyes traced their way up from her three-inch white stiletto heels, over the perfect stems of her legs, across the tiny miniskirt and up to the swell of her breasts. The sequins flared with dazzling sparkles as her breath caused those succulent mounds to rise and fall. The front of the dress had a vee in it that dipped down to just below her breasts, and so my eyes avidly followed her cleavage upward until I finally met her eyes. She had slipped the sunglasses down her nose and was peering over the top of them at me with mirth in her gaze. "Finally found my face, huh?"

"Jack doesn't like any face that looks like it is over twenty five," Stacy sniped.

Emma turned to her and flashed her a friendly wink. "I may be twenty seven, but I have the face of a twenty year old."

"Then you should give it back because you're getting it wrinkled."

Emma never twitched out of her pleasant smile. "Stacy, honey, don't start a battle of wits with me. It wouldn't be a fair fight when you're unarmed."

My little sister's mouth dropped open and she glared at Emma. Amber burst into giggles until Kim angrily elbowed her in the ribs.

"That's enough, girls," I said quickly, before the claws really came out. "Did you bring your new toy?"

Emma's lovely smile turned to me. "I'm afraid not."

"Huh?"

"I'm going to have to cancel, if that's okay."

"What?"

She looked really sorry. "I was so looking forward to us spending the afternoon together, and maybe getting that 'special' talk that we need to have, but something's come up."

"It has?"

"Yeah, Mommy had to fly out to L.A. to go on a talk show about her book. It was a last minute thing, but she's really excited about it."

"Oh, I see." I didn't. How did her mother going away affect our trip out?

"When Daddy found out she'd be away for the night, he decided to take the day off work..." Emma chuckled, "Which must have really freaked out the top execs because Daddy NEVER takes a day off work. So we're going out to the marina so that he can have the crew take us out on our yacht. After that he says we may go for a meal at Luciano's."

"Luciano's!" Kimberly gasped. "That is SO classy! It is THE place to be seen, and I've heard that you need to book weeks in advance to get a table."

Emma shrugged. "Usually you do, but Daddy owns the company that owns the company that has a major stake in the restaurant. If he asks for a table, Luciano makes sure that one is available."

"Cool!" Amber sighed.

"You're not mad?" Emma asked, holding my gaze.

I was disappointed, but tried not to let it show. "No. I hope you have a nice night."

"Thanks Jack. I will. And I'll make it up to you, swear. Maybe we could go to see these girls kick ass on Wednesday?" She indicated my sister and her friends.

Amber almost bounced with enthusiasm; the girl was like an overactive puppy! "That'd be sweet!"

Stacy frowned and folded her arms across her tiny breasts. The jealousy on her face made me feel rather good.

Emma lifted her little white purse and moved toward me. When she walked it was like a masterclass in swaying seduction. I noticed that Amber and Kim seemed envious, while Stacy descended into a petulant pout. Reaching me, my beautiful friend placed a peck on my cheek. "Thanks for being so understanding. We'll have that chat, I promise you. Now I better go, Daddy's waiting outside in the limo."

Amber let out a squeal of joy and nearly exploded. "A Limo! Oh my!" She dashed to the window, quickly followed by Kim. The two girls were beaming as the brunette turned to my sister. "Stace. Come and look at this! It's too big to fit in your driveway!"

Emma smiled at me and her eyes sparkled. She gave me one more kiss on the cheek and then slid past in a heavenly scented breeze. I followed her out the door and down the pathway. Okay, I admit as much for the view of her sexy ass swaying in that fantastic minidress as much as to be polite.

Amber had been right about the limo. It was a white stretch vehicle far too long for our small driveway. I don't think I'd ever seen a car as long as it.

As we approached, the rear door of the limousine opened and a distinguished man in a sharp Armani suit stepped out. He was probably in his late fifties, with white hair and a kindly face. Emma slid under his arm, wrapped a hand about his waist and indicated me. "Daddy, this is Jack. Jack, this is my father, Charles Edwin Shepherd the third."

"Pleased to meet you," he said, reaching out to shake my hand. I noticed that the arm that was hooked about Emma had slid down her side so that his hand cupped her ass. He smiled at me as he nodded to Emma. "My little girl was looking forward to the two of you going out together, but it is so rare that I get a chance to spend some quality time with my poppet that I hope you don't mind if I steal her for today."

"Uh, no, of course not," I said, watching Emma lay her head against his shoulder and beam at me.

"Thank you Jack," he said, his voice the kind that commanded respect and yet put you at your ease.

"See you Monday?" Emma asked.

"Monday?"

"Yes, or have you forgotten? We're all meeting up at Coopers."

"Oh, yeah. Sure, see you Monday."

With that, her father released her and she scooted into the limo ahead of him. He nodded at me and followed her, then the door closed and the huge car glided out into the lane and down the road.

I watched it go, deep in thought. It was something in Emma's eyes. She had been showing her father to me, like some sort of prize. That was the only reason for the visit, I decided. After all, she could easily have cancelled over the phone, but she had wanted me to see them together.

A smile spread across my face as I slotted the last pieces into place and understood.

++++++++++

She slid into my bedroom and stood coyly by the doorway. "Come to my room, I want to give you something."

I lifted off the headphones and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? While Kimberly and Amber are still in the house?"

My leer made Stacy grin. "Amber's gone home and Kim's asleep on the sofa."

I had been lightly kidding by assuming she wanted sex, but now I knew she did. "It's a bit risky, isn't it?"

Her smile was devilish. "Sure. That's part of the fun. Now, take off all your clothes and come to my bedroom."

The bedspread bounced a little as I patted it. "You take off your clothes and come here."

"Nu-huh. My room." She turned and disappeared.

Today hadn't gone the way I had planned, with Emma's cancellation, but it looked like I could still have a good time, so I pulled my shirt over my head and got undressed.

Pressing my sister's bedroom door open I chuckled when I saw her. She was stood by the bottom of her bed, naked except for a small pair of white panties that had a big daisy on the front. I was again struck by how small for her age she was, how much she was still almost a little girl. Her pose was coy with her ankles and her hands behind her back. My gaze slid up her slim legs as they rose into the childish panties, then up her chest as it rose flat and smooth, barely disturbed by the little mounds of her breasts. They were truly lovely, like new buds with mouth-watering nipples. She had swept her long blonde hair over her shoulder so that it hung down the left side of her chest like a golden wave and her eyes were sparkling at me.

"Nice," I said, closing the door behind me.

"Nice? Jack you really know how to flatter a girl, don't you?"

"Okay, fucking fantastic."

She smiled. "That's better. Step closer."

When I stood right in front of her Stacy tilted her head to one side and looked up at me from under her long eyelashes, seductively. "Jaaaacck, can we do something?"

"Like what?"

"Well, you know how I'll always let you do anything you want to me?"

"Ah-huh."

"Can I do something I want to you?"

"Depends. What did you have in mind?"

She brought her hands out from behind her back, and from each open palm hung a black silk scarf. "Can I tie you to the chair and blindfold you?" When I didn't answer right away she quickly added, "Not so that you can't move or anything, just lightly. You could get out of it if you wished."

I glanced at the rickety wicker chair that she had in her bedroom. It was overflowing with stuffed animals of all shapes and sizes. "You mean on there?"

"Yep."

She stepped forward and began to carefully remove her toys, sitting each one on her dressing table gently. When she was done she reached up to lightly place a hand on my shoulder and guide me into the seat. I let her and it earned me a lovely sun-bright smile.

Feeling slightly ridiculous in the chair - it was really far too small for my large muscular body - I crossed my wrists behind its back and let her weave one of the silk scarves about them. True to her word, she only did it lightly and I knew that if I wanted to I could easily pull myself free.

When that was done, my little sister gave a giggle and slid her leg over my lap as she dropped onto me. Even now, with her sitting on me, she was so much smaller than I was that I could gaze over the top of her head. Her eyes lifted to mine and sparkled with sapphire mischief.

"You are my prisoner now, brother. I get to do whatever I want to you."

Her small hand lifted to caress and stroke my nipple and my pecs. The feel drew her gaze and she sighed longingly. "Oh, Jack, you are so wonderful! I love you so much."

Before I could respond, she dipped her head forward, took my nipple between her lips and began to suckle it. That felt so good that I let my head slip back and my eyes slide closed as I enjoyed her fluttering tongue.

"Oh, Stacy..."

"Shhh," she whispered, kissing a path up my chest to my throat, where she licked and sucked, kissed and nipped gently. As she did so, her hips began to grind gently on my crotch, rubbing her cotton panties against my dick.

When her mouth found my ear lobe, she toyed with it for a moment before breathing, "Do you trust me, brother?"

"Not an inch," I chuckled.

She sat up and her mouth dropped open in shock before she burst into giggles and playfully slapped my upper arm. "Bastard!"

"And then some."

She shook her head and gave me a kilowatt smile. "You are so bad, Jack. But that's okay. I am going to make you pay."

Her small hands lifted until she had one on each of my shoulders, then she stared deep into my eyes as she began to grind her panty-clad pussy harder on my cock. For a few minutes we kept our gazes locked as her tempo began to get faster and faster, my cock hardening quickly, then she moaned in delight and leant forward to rest her forehead against my shoulder as she humped her young cunt against me.

The sounds of her catching breathing filled the childlike bedroom and they were joined by the creaks and groans of the protesting wicker chair.

I ached to put my arms around her and crush her against my chest, but the cool silk around my wrists reminded me not to.

After several minutes, my baby sister stopped her gyrations and pushed herself upright, passion sparkling in those lovely blue eyes. "Uh-huh, better not get carried away," she sighed, lustily. "I have plans for you."

With that, she reached up and began to tie the other silk scarf around my eyes as a blindfold until I could see nothing. "Still trust me, Jack?"

"Nope."

Her giggle was musical as she slipped off my lap, then spoke from directly in front of me. "No cheating. From now on, you are a prisoner, helpless to my whim. Got that?"

"Got it."

I turned my head when I heard her moving about the room, trying to figure out what she was doing by the sounds. I couldn't. After a moment, I felt her hands slip onto my inner thighs as she put her weight on them. She was steadying herself as she knelt on the floor in front of me. Then, with her palms, she pressed on my thighs to indicate I should widen them.

I did and was rewarded by a cool jet of breath being blown over my hard cock. I felt the jet get stronger as she leant her face closer and closer to my fiery staff. My whole body lurched when her tiny tongue leap out and gave the underside of my cockhead a quick lash.

"Oh, Stace," I moaned, shifting my hips a little further forward to encourage her to swallow my cock.

But she was in a teasing mood and only continued to dart in for quick licks and kisses, or to nuzzle my shaft with her lips. It was wonderful, and all the time her small hands lay flat on my inner thighs, never moving.

"Suck it, little sister," I whispered, hoping her favourite dirty talk would encourage her to ease my throbbing need. "Slide your brother's hard cock into your mouth and suck him. Wet my hot meat with your tongue, swallow all of my length down your throat, my dirty little sister. Suck it. Suck it, Stacy."

Her response was to lustily swirl her tongue all over the head of my cock, bathing it in a combination of her saliva and my glistening pre-cum. Then she quickly slid half my length into her mouth.

I gasped in delight and my arms flinched as they begged to be allowed to reach around and cup the back of her head, pressing her deeper onto my shaft. But the silk binding wouldn't allow it.

In beautiful torment, I could do nothing but allow her to have her own way, to suck and swallow me at her own pace. It was exquisite. Her lips formed a tight circle around my hard pole, wanking me expertly as she bobbed her head back and forth, letting the sensitive underside of my cock's head rasp over her tongue.

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers