Stacy Gets Her Justice

Story Info
A slut and a tease finally gets what she deserves.
5.5k words
4.22
66.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

Stacy leaned across the hood of the car, rubbing the soapy sponge hard to make sure the hood was clean. The fact that her cut-off shorts rode up her ass, revealing her round, young cheeks, didn't really bother her. She had a great body, especially for being just 18, and she loved showing it off. She knew what boys, and men, liked and she enjoyed the attention it brought to her. She did notice that a couple of cars drove around the block a few times. When she saw one of the cars making the turn to drive past, Stacy turned around, leaning on the car. She brought the hose up to her mouth as if taking a sip of water. Instead, she let the water splash under her chin, run down her neck, and soak her light yellow tank top. The shirt instantly became transparent, clinging tight to her firm breasts. She loved showing off her breasts, and she had ample breasts to show. At 5'6, her 34C breasts looked even bigger. As the car past slowly, Stacy dropped her hand to her side, letting the water spill directly on her tits, giving the young boys a great view of her soaked breasts. She laughed to herself at how easy boys were to handle.

Across the street, Bill was kneeling at his bedroom window, watching her with his binoculars. He was older than her, 19 and just through with his first year of college. Bill had always been the shy type, pleasant looking with his brown curly hair and light brown eyes. But he always lacked the self confidence around girls, especially Stacy. He had always tried to be nice to her, but she would always find a way to put him down. He watched her washing the car, his free hand stroking his cock slowly. Bill's bedroom looked directly into Stacy's and he had seen her in various stages of undress for several years. It had been a long time since he had seen her, since being gone for college and today, she seemed to be making up for lost time. Stacy was putting on a show for anyone that was watching. She pressed her mound against the front corner of the car, rocking her hips slightly, feeling the pressure against her pussy. Or she would lean across the car, pressing her breasts against the hood so that the tops of them bulged out the low-cut shirt.

Bill often imagined being with her when he watched her, fantasizing about his cock sinking into her young tight pussy. He stroked his cock faster, feeling his balls swell as they filled with his seed. He moaned aloud, knowing no one was home. He wanted her badly, he wanted to fuck that little tease from across the street. When she bent over, showing her ass to him, he came hard, shooting his hot load against the wall. Bill fell back, smearing his cum over his cock, feeling the warm goo between his fingers. He laid there, trying to catch his breath, his cock twitching to his touch.

Once he regained his composure, Bill looked outside... Stacy was still washing the car. He cleaned up quickly, then hurried downstairs. He walked across the street, just as Stacy was beginning to clean up.

"Hi Stace, looks good....uummm...the car I mean," Bill said, embarrassed by his nervousness. Stacy looked up at him and smiled just slightly. She and Bill had been good friends when she first moved in, when she was younger, but as she became more popular, she turned her back on him, laughing at him with her friends behind his back. Bill was hoping that now that he was a college man, she might start to like him again.

"Oh, hi Bill," she answered, barely giving him a glance. Bill's heart sank. He knew things hadn't changed. "When did you get home?"

"I've been home a couple of days," he said. "You look pretty hot Stace, want to come over and use the pool? No one is home." Bill prayed for a positive response. Stacy looked at him. He was still a dork to her, but it would be nice to cool off in the pool, she thought to herself. She nodded her head.

"Let me go change into my bathing suit," she said, smiling at him. "You don't have anything to...uummm...drink, do you?" Stacy figured that if he was going to enjoy her company, then the least he could do is get her some liquor.

Bill smiled, "Yeah, I have some beer and some tequila from school." Stacy smile excitedly.

"Then start cutting some limes, Bill, I'll see you in back in a few minutes." Stacy cleaned the driveway, then hurried to her room. Bill rushed to his room just as quickly, pulling his binoculars back out. He watched as she stripped off her wet clothes, then toweled herself off. He became hard again as her hands cupped her large breasts, rubbing the towel across her erect nipples. She turned to the window, unaware that she was being watched. Bill almost came again when he saw that her pussy was shaved. His grabbed his cock, squeezing it, not wanting to cum again so soon. Stacy rubbed the towel between her legs, pushing her finger into her young, tight pussy, at first just to dry her lips, but then enjoying the sensations. She closed her eyes, rubbing her pussy harder, the rough towel scraping across her clit. She hadn't planned on masturbating then, but the combination of the hot sun, teasing the boys in the car, and the rough towel against her clit was just too much. She slip into her bed, spreading her legs. Bill could see everything! Stacy plunged a finger into her wet pussy, wiggling it inside her young tunnel. Biting her lower lips, Stacy rocked her hips, fucking the probing digit. Her free hand grabbed her breast, digging her fingers into her soft flesh. She loved masturbating, she did it almost everyday, sometimes two or even three times in a day. Stacy rammed a second finger into her tight tunnel, feeling them stretching her walls as her hot juices began flowing. Bill watched, mesmerized. He had seen her do this before, many times, but never tired of watching her finger herself. He pulled his cock out again, running his gripping fingers up and down the thick, veiny shaft. His breathing deepened, just as Stacy's. Bill could see her mouth opening, crying out as her fingers tore into her pussy, taking her over the edge. Her body bounced up and down on the bed as she finger fucked her young cunt. Stacy's body shuddered as the orgasm exploded deep inside her, sending wave after wave of electricity through her body. Her pussy gripped her fingers, squeezing tight around them. She came hard, her juices squirting out, soaking her hand. She threw her head back onto the bed, her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath. Stacy scooped up her cum, rubbing it into her large, sensitive breasts, rolling her hard nipples between her wet fingers. She laid there for a few moments, her body still trembling as her hands slid all over her body, groping her tits. "Ooohhh ffuucckkk," she thought to herself, surprised at how much she cum. Stacy grabbed the towel and was about to dry herself. Instead, she tossed the towel onto the floor and just put on her new two piece bikini. She walked over to the mirror, looking at her young firm body, running her hands up and down her sides.

"If he only knew that I was covered in my own cum," she thought to herself, laughing at how she thought Bill would act if he knew. She adjusted her breasts, increasing the cleavage to its fullest. The small top did little cover her tits, just barely covering her large areolas. The bottom was between a bikini cut and a thong, maybe 4 inches at the top, then tapering down her ass to become an inch wide as it slid between her legs. And the front wasn't much bigger. She giggled to herself, imagining Bill's reaction to her bathing suit. "He better have some tequila, if he was going to see me like this," she thought to herself. Stacy threw on some gym shorts and a t-shirt before going across the street. She knew that Bill wanted to fuck her, but she would never do that. Stacy considered herself choosy in who she slept with, although most people just considered her a slut. It wasn't that she had been with a lot of guys, but if someone was popular, she had to fuck him. She did like it, though. She loved sucking a hard cock, feeling the head rubbing against her throat. But what she loved most was the control she had over the guys. She could make them do almost anything just to touch her. She would control the fucking, telling the guy what he could and couldn't do. Sometimes she would just tell them to stop doing something just because she wanted to show who was boss.

Stacy made her way into Bill's back yard. It had been a long time since she had been there. She remembered how Bill had been the only person nice to the new girl on the block. At that time, Stacy had been pretty dorky herself, tall for her age, but lanky and a little awkward in her actions, simply put, she was too tall for her coordination. Bill had befriended her, making sure all the other kids in the neighborhood were nice to her. She did have a crush on him when she first moved in, but after several years of maturing, both physically and socially, Stacy became popular in her own right. She passed Bill on the social ladder rather quickly, and she never let him forget it, even though he was always nice to her. Stacy walked over to the once familiar pool and laid down on one of the hard plastic chaise. A few minutes later, Bill came out carrying a bottle of tequila, some cut limes and a bottle of salt. She looked up at him, remembering his friendship, smiling as he sat next to her.

"Here Stace... you have the first shot," Bill said, offering her a glass and the salt. Stacy took a deep breath, licked the salt, downed the shot and bit the lime. Her body shook as the liquid burned as it slid down her throat.

"Not bad for a high school girl, was it, Bill?" she said, smiling. Bill smiled back, his eyes wondering over her beautiful body. Stacy knew he was staring at her, lusting at her young body, but she didn't care. Maybe Bill had changed, maybe he was all right after all. Bill took his turn. But instead of a smooth movement, the salt burned his lip that he had bit the other day and he breathed in just as he drank the tequila, choking on it. Bill was embarrassed by what happened. Stacy closed her eyes, "What a dork," she thought to herself. Bill took another hit, this time just right, but the damage was already done. He saw that Stacy was looking at him in the old way again, just like when he was in high school. They each took two more shots before diving into the pool to cool off. Stacy quickly got out of the water before Bill could do something dumb like dunk her. She laid back on the chaise, feeling the heat beating down on her. When Bill stepped out of the pool, Stacy could see that his bathing suit was slightly tented from his cock. She smiled to herself, deciding to have some fun at his expense.

Stacy took the bottle of sun screen lotion, pouring some into her palm. She waited until she knew Bill was watching her. After rubbing it into her arms, Stacy tilted her head back seductively, stroking her neck with her hand. She then squeezed the bottle, letting the white cream drip onto her large, heaving breasts, like cum dripping from a wilting cock. Bill watched as her fingers rubbed the white goo into her breasts, her fingertips slipping into her cleavage. She acted as though she didn't know that he was watching. She caressed her breasts, squeezing the flesh until it squeezed between her fingers. Her eyes closed, Stacy rubbed her tits longer than necessary, teasing Bill.

"Bill, would you be a doll and put some lotion on my back," she said, coyly, turning onto her stomach. She squirmed slightly, wiggling her ass as she settled onto the chaise. She could feel his eyes staring at her young body, undressing what little she had on. Bill poured some lotion onto his hand, rubbing it gently onto her back. "Don't forget my shoulders, hon," she said softly, rocking her shoulders back and forth. Bill sat on the chaise, making sure his hips didn't touch hers. Stacy laughed to herself at his awkwardness. She was going to have fun teasing him unmercifully.As his fingertips slid down her side, she arched her back, lifting her back slightly off the chaise. Bill's fingers slid further under her accidentally, nearly cupping the breasts he had so longed to hold. He jerked his hands away, apologizing. Stacy thought that he probably came in his pants, laughing to herself.

"That's all right Bill, it was my fault," she said softly. "Don't forget to do my lower back too, please." Stacy turned to Bill, smiling mischievously. Bill carefully slid his hands down her back, rubbing the warm gooey cream into her lower back. Stacy squirmed slightly, grinding her pussy against the chaise. Bill stared at her round ass, barely covered by the small bottom of her bikini. He felt his cock begin to harden more, pressing against his trunks. He squirmed slightly, trying to get it back into place. Stacy had one eye opened, watching. She knew what he was doing and was laughing at him for it.

"And my legs too, pleeeeease," she said, cooing. Stacy loved teasing Bill, making him squirm. Bill skipped over her ass, and began rubbing the lotion into her thighs, then down her legs. "Didn't you forget someplace, Bill?" she asked, looking up at him. "You don't want my cheeks to burn, now, do you?" Bill closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"No, I guess not, Stace," he answered, knowing that she was only teasing him to be mean. But he didn't really care. He was touching her. His hands were caressing her back and legs, and now he was going to rub her ass.

Bill dripped the warm lotion onto her ass, watching her cheeks tighten. He smiled as he readied himself for his fantasy. Stacy readied herself, too, but to tease rather than living a dream. Bill rubbed his hands together, then slid them across her ass, smearing the white cream across her cheeks. She moaned softly, trying to add to the teasing. Bill ignored her cooing, instead, concentrating on the feel of her firm young ass on his fingertips. His hands swirled around her cheeks, cupping the bottom of her ass. He squeezed her cheeks, mashing her soft tender flesh in his fingers. Stacy pressed her hips hips up, pushing her ass against his hands. She smiled to herself, thinking that Bill was going wild with his emotions. She expected him to back off some from her pushing, but instead, she felt his fingers digging into her cheeks harder.

"That's enough, Bill, I think I have enough on now," she said coyly, trying to get him to stop but still act sexy for him. Bill ignored her, groping her firm cheeks roughly. He turned his hand around, letting his fingers rub her pussy from behind. "BILL," she said more forcefully, "that's enough!"

Stacy suddenly realized that Bill wasn't listening, that he was lost in his own world. She tried to turn over to get his attention, but he pushed her back down.

"I've had enough of your fucking teasing, Stacy," Bill said firmly, slapping her ass hard with his hand. Stacy jerked from the slap, her body beginning to tremble. The only time Bill had ever called her "Stacy" was when she had been extra mean to him when he was just starting high school. She had treated him so badly that she thought he would cry.

"What are you doing, Bill? Let me up, please," Stacy pleaded, "we'll just pretend this never happened." Bill slapped her ass again, stinging her cheeks. Stacy cried out in pain, "Bill, stop, please!"

Bill ignored her pleas. He had just taken too much of her abuse over the many years. He pulled her bottoms to the side, rubbing his fingers back and forth against her shaved folds. Stacy squirmed, her rocking against his fingers. She tried to get up again, but Bill just pushed her head down, holding her against the chaise by her neck. His fingers probed her pussy, darting in and out of her tunnel. Finally, after all these years of dreaming and watching her, Bill was finally ready to take her. He plunged his fingers deep into her pussy, ramming them in and out.

Stacy cried out, not use to the rough handling. She had always been in control, making the guy handle her gently, controlling his every action. Now, she was being taken, basically raped against her will. She struggled to get free, but Bill was just too big for her. He finger fucked her hard, his hand slamming against her ass. Stacy moaned with each thrust, her eyes closed, not believing what was happening.

"Stop it, Bill, stop it," she begged, tears streaming from her eyes. Bill just ignored her, twisting his fingers inside her. Stacy felt her pussy becoming wet. How could she become wet, she thought. It was Bill, whom she detested, finger fucking her pussy and her body was liking it. Bill slammed his hand against her, driving his fingers deeper and deeper into her, stretching her cunt. she bit her lower lip, her mind separating herself from what was happening to her.

"Turn over!" Bill ordered, his voice firmer and more angry than she had ever heard. Stacy turned over slowly, afraid to look at him. She looked up slowly, timidly, her body shaking with fear. She saw Bill as never before, his face red with anger and frustration. She realized that she had gone too far this time. She laid there, feeling exposed in her tiny bathing suit. Bill looked up and down her young tight body, her breasts heaving with each deep breath. Stacy hoped that he had come to his senses, but instead, she felt his fingers on her belly, pulling her bottoms off her body. She instinctively covered herself with her hands, trying to hide her pussy from him. Bill just looked at her tits, then her pussy. He grabbed her hands, pulling them away.

"Open your legs, Stacy, spread them for me," Bill commanded, "open them like you do for everyone else." Stacy's eyes opened wide. She thought that she had been discreet in her sexual activities. She spread her legs slowly, crying with fear and humiliation. "I'm going to eat your cunt like never before." Stacy was shocked at what she heard. Only once had a guy gone down on her and that was for just a brief moment. She never expected someone like Bill to do that.

Bill grabbed her knees, jerking her legs apart hard. He slipped between her legs, rubbing his face against her wet cunt. Stacy tried to resist, trying not to enjoy what was happening, but couldn't. Bill flicked his tongue up and down her lips, teasing her pussy. He probed his tongue in and out of her pussy, tasting her sweet juices. Stacy began trembling. No one had ever done this to her. She felt her body shake as he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy, lashing against her lips. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing the large fleshy mounds.

"Ooohhh ggddd, Bill! What are you doing?" she cried out, her hips bucking against his hungry mouth. She wanted to flee, to run away, but her body wouldn't let her. Her pussy ached for his tongue, wanting to feel it deeper inside her. Bill grabbed her ass, lifting her hips off the chaise, bringing her cunt to his mouth. He grind his face against her pussy, his tongue digging deep into her. Stacy cried out, this time in pleasure. she felt a massive orgasm building deep inside her. She had only cum by masturbating, never really achieving orgasm with the guys she had fucked. This time, however, she was about to explode.

"Eat me, Bill, eat my fucking cunt," she cried, her fingers digging into her tits. She thrust her hips, trying to fuck his whipping tongue. Bill sucked her clit between his teeth, scraping them against her swollen bud. "Oooohhhhh ffuuuccckkk," she moaned. Her body tensed up, then began thrashing as the orgasm exploded, sending a torrent of her hot juices through her tunnel and into Bill's waiting mouth. Bill sucked and drank all she had to offer, sucking, biting her folds as she hips rocked and bucked in his hands. She soaked his face with her hot cum as he drove his tongue deep into her cunt.

Stacy fell back into the chaise, her body shaking violently as the orgasm continued racing through her body. Her head was spinning, not sure how to react to this. Bill dropped her ass onto the hard plastic. She wanted to tell him something, maybe that he made her feel better than any guy before, but before she could, Bill stood up and grabbed her by her long blonde hair, pulling her young face to his crotch.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers
12