Stacy Gets Her Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me, you fucking bitch...suck my cock," he yelled. Stacy froze for a moment. She was expecting him to become tender, to love her like no one else had. But Bill was still crazed with anger and pent up frustration. She hesitated. Bill slapped her face, once, then again. "Suck me you fucking whore. I know all about you and those guys you've fucked. Now its my turn." She opened her mouth, about to protest when he slapped her again. Stacy felt her face stinging badly.

She cried out in pain, "No, Bill, no!!" Bill raised his hand again, looking down at her. Her eyes filled with tears. She wanted him to stop hitting her and make love to her. But all he saw was the years of teasing and humiliation she had caused him. He paused for a second, looking at her young, innocent face, her tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Suck my cock, whore," he said softly but firmly. Stacy reached for his trunks, pushing them down slowly. His thick cock sprung out, almost hitting her in the face. She stared at its size and shape. Stacy had been with boys her own age, but Bill's cock was thicker and longer than any she had seen before. She stared at it, not sure it would fit in her small mouth. "Suck it!" Bill said without emotion. The tone of his voice frightened her even more. She stuck her tongue out, licking the tip tentatively. Bill waited a few moments. when she didn't take it, he pulled her hair hard, pulling her head back. A yelp slipped out of her mouth, her eyes wide as she looked up at her former friend and now tormentor. "What did I tell you to do, bitch?"

Stacy opened her mouth, sliding it around the thick, throbbing shaft. She wrapped her lips tight around his cock, sliding her head back and forth. Bill closed his eyes, his hips thrusting slowly. He had dreamed about this for years. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking the thick shaft deeper n deeper. Bill moaned as she licked and sucked the tender underside of his cock, her fingers fondling his balls.

"Ooohhh ffuuucckkk, yeah...suck it, Stacy, suck it like u suck all those others." Stacy hated him bringing up all the other guys she had been with. She wanted him to think of her with just him. "Suck it you cock sucking whore," he ordered. "You're nothing but a fucking slut, Stacy."

Stacy quickened her pace, sucking him harder. She wrapped her lips tight around the thick hard shaft, feeling every vein in his cock. She felt his cock swelling, growing harder and thicker in her mouth. She was almost gagging from its thickness as it filled her mouth. Bill reached down, grabbing her breasts as her head bobbed back and forth. Stacy felt dirty, like the slut Bill was calling her. Bill pulled his cock out of her mouth, slapping her young face with his hard rod. She tried to catch it, her mouth gaping for the head. Bill grabbed her bikini top, ripping it off her body. Her large tits fell out, into his hands. She had always loved having guys play with her tits, they were very sensitive. Bill's hands grabbed at them roughly, mashing the flesh between his fingers. He shoved his hard cock between the two mounds, thrusting, fucking her tits. He squeezed them together, his cock sliding in and out of them, the head bumping against her chin. She tried to get away again, pulling away from his grasp.

Bill grabbed her by her ankle, pulling her to the ground. She rolled onto her back, her naked body in full view of him. He looked at her on the grass, her cunt glistening with her cum. He wanted her, he wanted to fuck her so badly. Stacy could see that in his eyes. She tried to back away, crawling on her ass, backwards. Bill just walked towards her in silence, his hard cock standing straight up. She shook with fear as he reached down, grabbing her ankle, and jerking her to him. She slid across the soft grass until her legs spread around him. She could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her cunt.

"Ooohhh please, Bill, don't, please don't," she begged. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Stacy was weeping furiously now. "Please Bill...I'm sorry." Bill looked at her, no emotion on her face. He had taken all he could, now it was her turn. He grabbed her ankles, twisting them. Stacy flipped over onto her stomach, her hands sprawled above her head. Bill grabbed her ass, his fingers digging into her tender young flesh. He pulled her ass up, her face still on the soft grass. She cried as he rubbed his cock up and down between her cheeks. Stacy felt the thick head pressing against her lips.

"You want it, slut, don't you? You want my cock in your cunt?" Bill screamed, pulling her back against him. He drove his cock deep into her tight tunnel, impaling her. Stacy groaned as the thick shaft split her open.

"I'm NOT a slut, I'm NOT a whore!" she cried out, defiantly. Bill's hand came down hard on her cheek, slapping her ass. She moaned as the pain shot through her body.

"Yes you are. You're nothing but a fucking whore, Stacy," Bill groaned. He thrust his hips again and again, driving her face into the grass. Bill slap her again, driving home the point. His cock grew harder and thicker inside her, filling her as never before. He rammed his cock deep, the head slamming against her sore cervix. Stacy's body shook uncontrollably, lost in the series of orgasms that were about to erupt in her. Bill grabbed one of her breasts, his fingers mashing her flesh. Stacy cried out, inhaling dirt and grass into her mouth. She choked, coughing as Bill continues plowing into her young cunt. Bill slapped her ass again, this time even harder, her cheeks turning a cherry red.

Just as Stacy thought it couldn't get any worse, she felt a finger rubbing against her tender pie hole. "Ooohhh ffuucckkkk, what are you doing Bill!!" she cried out, trying to pull away. Her fingers dug into the ground, trying to crawl away. She heard Bill laughing, then felt his finger pushing into her bowels. "FUCK YOU BILL, FUCK YOU!!" she screamed rebelliously. Stacy tried to escape again, but Bill's grip was just too much. He worked his finger into her ass, wiggling it inside her. She cried in pain as the finger tore into her virgin ass. Bill stretched her ass wide, working in a second finger. Stacy almost passed out from the pain shooting through her body.

"Let's see what kind of whore you really are," he said softly, leaning over her. Stacy looked back at him, her face scratched from the ground. Her nipples were sore from the scraping across the dirt.

"I'm not your whore, Bill," she said boldly. Bill just laughed, slapping her ass even harder. Stacy yelped from the attack, her crying increasing. Bill pulled his finger out of her ass, replacing it with his cock. Stacy pleaded for him to stop.

"I'll show you what kind of whore you really are." Bill grabbed her by her waist, pulling her back against his thrusting hips. His thick hard cock sank into her ass, filling her as never before. Stacy squealed as the hard shaft rammed deep into her bowels. Bill thrust again and again, driving his cock deeper with each thrust. Stacy finally gave up, giving into the relentless pounding of her neighbor. His cock ripped in and out of her ass, sending sensations that she had never before experienced.

"You like my cock in your ass, don't you Stacy? You like having your ass fucked by me?"

Stacy just moaned as the pain ripped through her entire body. She barely got out a "no", when Bill slapped her ass again, then again. He reached under her, his fingers finding her pussy soaking wet, her cum dripping down her thighs. He shoved two fingers deep into her cunt as his cock impaled her ass. Stacy let out a squeal as another orgasm exploded, soaking Bill's fingers and hand.

"You do like it, don't you....you like me fucking your ass like a slut?" Bill groaned as his cock pounded her tight young ass. This time, Stacy was pushing back against him, rocking her hips against his thrusting cock and digging fingers. Her body was covered with her cum. Bill would scoop up her juices, then smear it all over her tits and ass. She felt so dirty, so slutty. She was the slut he said she was, she always had been. Stacy thrust her hips back, driving his thick cock even deeper into her ass.

"Yes, Bill, I am, I am a whore, and I DO love it!" Stacy cried out, fucking Bill with the same intensity as he. Her cunt was gushing her hot juices, soaking the ground under her. She came again and again, climax after climax, as never before. Bill slapped her ass again, turning her cheeks a bright red. "Ooohhh ffuuucckkk, yes, YES!" she screamed as her body jerked and twitched on its own. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her, jerking against the walls of her bowels. She struggled to keep conscious, trying not to let the pain overwhelm the pleasure. Bill's hands were all over her trembling body, grabbing and groping at her tender flesh.

"Ooohhh ffuuuccckkkkk, I'm cummming, bitch...take my cum u cunt!" Bill cried, pushing her onto the ground. Stacy wanted to feel his cum fill her ass. She looked up at him disappointedly. Grabbing her hair, Bill pulled her young face up to his cock, rubbing it all over her face, smearing her cum on her cheeks and lips. Stacy opened her mouth, taking the thick shaft into her warm mouth, sucking her cum from it. "Suck it, u cock sucking whore," Bill commanded. Stacy obeyed, wrapping her lips tight around the hard cock. "OOohhhhhhh ffuuucckkkk," Bill screamed as he shot a large load of hot goo into her waiting mouth. Stacy swallowed all she could, loving the taste of his cum mixed with hers. Pulling out, Bill shot stream after stream of cum onto her face and tits, covering her with his seed. He rubbed her face with his still hard cock, smearing his goo on her.

Stacy collapsed onto the ground exhausted, her body shaking and trembling. Bill walked away, then returned a minute later, covering her naked body with a large soft towel. He sat beside her, laying her cum covered head on his lap, stroking her hair as he caressed her shaking body. Looking down at her, Bill asked softly, "How are you feeling, Stace?" A strange sensation came over her as she laid in his arms. Suddenly, Stacy felt safe and protected, at peace with herself.

12