Stacy Goes To Detroit

Story Info
A sequel to Stacy and Larry.
4.4k words
4.19
11k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

This is a brief sequel I wrote for Larry and Stacy, and by that I mean the actual people not the story, but I hope everyone gets to enjoy it. I did try to get all the mistakes but I'm sure I most likely most a few. I do hope you enjoy it with its minor errors.

*****

Tiki and Stacy

I got a call from Stacy recently.

"Hi, Tiki, this is Stacy," she said when I answered the phone.

I was excited to hear her voice, "Oh hi! How are you guys?"

"We're good," she started. She sounded nervous. "The reason I'm calling is I could use a favor and I wasn't sure how you would feel about me asking since we haven't really known each other that long."

I tried to calm her, "Stacy, you can ask. The worst thing I could say is no, right? I certainly don't feel put off by you asking me for a favor."

"Okay. Well, I have to go to Detroit for a conference and Larry can't come with me," Stacy explained, "With the kids and work, he just couldn't swing it. I was wondering if you would want to meet up. If you could get a room too and that way I would have someone to hang out with. No one else from my company is going; I won't know anybody."

I thought about it. I had only met Stacy one time, when she and her husband Larry had met my husband and me for a fun filled weekend. She is a cute lady and we had become friendly since that time. My husband Curt and I live in Northern Michigan, so Detroit was only about 3 1/2 hours from us. I figured I could make it happen.

"When is this conference?" I asked.

She laughed, "Oh, sorry. Yea, you need the date. June 14 is my flight, that's a Sunday. My conference is on Monday afternoon until Monday evening. Then we have a short networking seminar Tuesday morning and then I am there until Wednesday morning, the 17th, when I fly out at 9 am."

I got out my calendar and looked through it.

"Hold on," I said into the phone.

I flipped through and matched up dates with events of our own. I looked to be free and clear at that time. So was Curt. The boys would be with Curt's Mom that week even. Somehow, fate seemed to be right on our side.

"It looks like it works out perfectly. Were you wanting just me or would you mind Curt coming with me? He is clear that week too," I told her.

Stacy sounded quite pleased, "Oh, that would fine. Of course, he can come. I'd love to see you both. This is awesome! Thank you so much."

Stacy and I talked for about an hour. She pulled out her work information and I had out my day planner. We worked out several of the details.

Curt and I would pick her up at the airport. We would book the suite in the same hotel where she was staying. Her event has in the hotel's conference area and being in the same building just made sense. We wouldn't be far away. The three of us could hang out some Sunday evening. In the morning, Curt and I could do some shopping while Stacy went to her event. We made reservations for Monday evening at one of our favorite nice restaurants. Stacy would stay with us in the suite Monday night and leave from our room for her seminar Tuesday. We could take her sightseeing after that. Then, the rest of the night, she would stay with us again. We would take her to the airport and see her to her flight.

Stacy and I discussed outfits and what we planned to wear for each of the events that we had planned. Nothing worse that bringing heels and the realizing you are going sightseeing without tennis shoes. I think my suggestions doubled her packing ideas. She talked about lingerie, swim suits, shoes and make up too.

Curt was very amped about getting to see Stacy again. He had such fun with her that first time. I knew his mind was going to some very erotic fantasies concerning some play time with one of his favorite playmates. He enjoyed her body so much.

"Now Curt," I said after hanging up, "Don't get your hopes up. Larry isn't able to come this trip. Stacy may not feel comfortable playing with us if he isn't with her. It may be a completely platonic visit this time around."

Curt nodded, "I know, honey. You guys did discuss lingerie though, so...,who knows? You know I think she is hot. I can't promise I won't at least try to hook up again. If she says no, then I will totally respect that. At the very least, I get spend my time with the two sexiest women in Michigan."

I couldn't help but be excited too. Curt and I both found Stacy to be fantastically arousing. She is an Amazon sex goddess. At 6'1, she towers over my 5'1 frame. She is a couple years younger than me. I'm 37, whereas she is only 35. Plus, she is that luscious body type that Curt and I prefer. The bigger bodied, slim waist ladies that our built to be enjoyed. She is exactly the type of women that I have in my stories, because they are the realistic gorgeous beauties. She has tempting acorn brown nipples on those large DD globes of hers. I love her slimmer waist, and wide sexy butt, that give her that sexy voluptuous hour-glass shape. She isn't shaved bare like me, but she keeps it trimmed neatly. You add that fact that she is a brown eyed, brown haired beauty and she is our ideal lady.

If we had another chance to enjoy some more fun times with Stacy, it would be a wonderful visit. I found myself getting my own hopes up, despite what I told Curt. I couldn't promise that I wouldn't be in the same boat. I really wanted to have some fun soon.

Curt and I drove down to Detroit a day early. We didn't want to try to drive all the way there and make it to the airport in time to pick up Stacy when she arrived. We checked into our room and it was fabulous. The king sized bed was so soft. The jacuzzi would fit five people easily. The balcony overlooked a sensational sky line or re-emerging Detroit.

Later that night after a soak in the hot tub, I was feeling very aroused. I was in a nice room with my sexy husband and I was aroused by my hopes for our upcoming visit with Stacy.

"This might be the only sex we get this weekend, so let's not pass up the chance," I told him.

We had enjoyed the hot tub and had a passionate make out session. I had dried off and taken off my makeup while Curt soaked a few extra minutes. Once I was ready for bed, I put on a short silk night gown. The lace at the bodice allowed my pale rose nipples to be clearly visible to Curt's appreciative eyes. He was using the towel to dry his wet naked body as he climbed out of the hot tub. His cock was rock hard and bobbing between his muscular legs as he strode to the bed.

Curt is 6 feet tall and Native American. He is about 220 pounds now and was a marathon runner in his younger days. His skin tans easily and he already had a nice dark color just from being outside this spring. His eyes and hair are both dark brown as well. He is a fit older man now and he still is terribly hot to me.

I giggled when he smiled lasciviously and slid into bed next to me. Curt knows how superheated I get when he fondles my large 36FF jugs and that was where he started. He kneaded and sucked upon the firm flesh and got my engine started. I reached down and caressed his nice package. Curt isn't so long as he is lusciously thick. I jacked him a few times while I sucked his ears and neck. I know his erogenous zones well and I wanted a quick romp with my lover.

My cunt was nice and wet when Curt spread my legs and guided himself to my slick channel. I boobs were mashed against his chest as he drove his cock all the way into my waiting box. My body claimed climax from Curt's thrusting spear after the first ten minutes. The following ten were where Curt achieved his own.

He rolled over onto his back and I sat atop his body. My quivering cunny was still aroused and I felt Curt's glorious manhood still held at attention in my honey pot. I ground my cunt against his crotch and he growled in lust. His back arched and his thighs flexed as he pushed himself up and deeper into me. He loves when I lean back on my hands and push my huge orbs forward for his grasping hands. He twisted the nipples and pulled the rubbery nubs until I gushed my nectar all over his driving tool. The heat of my liquid caused Curt to unload his spunk deep into my clutching snatch.

I scooped up his discarded towel from beside the bed and cleaned us both. I tossed the towel away and spooned up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and held one of my soft melons while he drifted off to sleep. His warm loving body relaxed me and soon, I joined him in oblivion.

The next morning arrived and we drove to the airport to meet Stacy when she arrived. We spotted her as she came up the ramp from the plane. She looked gorgeous. She was smiling and chatting with an elderly couple. Her hair was up and her glasses looked so adorable perched on her nose and she talked to them. She spotted us waiting and her smile brightened even more. She waved to us before she reached the terminal.

"Tiki!" Stacy yelled in greeting.

Her t-shirt was ladies cut and it molded to her bountiful bosom. Her faded blue jeans were skin tight and showcased her delectable round booty and strong legs. Stacy had her purse and a laptop case with her. I could see her cellular phone and a book tucked into the pockets as well as some essential make up. She stretched and my inward moan was probably shared by every guy (and some girls) throughout the entire airport. I swear I could HEAR Curt's erection springing forth- boi-oi-oing.

I took Stacy's things and passed them off to our pack mule-Curt. She hugged me, which I whole-heartedly returned. We gave each other a quick peck on the cheeks before she turned and gave Curt the same treatment. I linked her arm in mine and we strolled to baggage claim. We made basic chit-chat while we were in the airport. She caught us up on things since we last saw her.

Once we were in the car, however, Stacy steered the conversation to more erotic areas. Apparently, she and Larry had begun getting into the swinger scene now that they had been introduced to the joys of group sex. They had tried threesomes, with another guy and another girl. They had a private party with another couple and had even gone to a hotel mixer too. They discussed going to a "Key Party" but decided it was too much, too fast. Stacy told a delightfully funny story about one of their misadventures when trying out a sex club for the first time.

They had seen someone they know from the school there and ducked into a room to avoid being seen. They ended up being stuck in there for almost the entire night. They spent so much time standing in a broom closet; Stacy in just a bra and panty set and high heels and Larry in a pair of silk boxers, that they finally got fed up and just went home. We all laughed at her tale.

We enjoyed spending time with her and I vowed to myself that we would make the effort to see Stacy and Larry again sometime. We did leave her alone once we got her to her room and unloaded all her luggage. She was tired from the day of travel and we left her so she could grab a nap before dinner. Curt and I did the same once we reached out room. Middle age is a bitch.

We started getting ready after our nap. My black hair was out and brushed free. I love the warm summer air blowing through my hair. I had pale makeup around my deep brown eyes, to make them really pop and my lipstick was a pink rosy color. I knew it was still going to be quite warm this evening so I chose a summer dress for dinner. It had multi-color floral print and hung to just about my knees. I didn't want to be wearing anything too heavy tonight and the dress was the perfect choice. I chose a cute blue strapless bra and blue lace thong to go with underneath. Any time I want something cute for my chest, it's usually special order. 36FF doesn't come in bikini tops or strapless bras in most stores.

I was almost ready when we got a call from Stacy.

"Hey Tiki, are you ready yet? I need some advice," Stacy admitted. "Can you come give me hand?"

"Sure," I told her, "I'll be right down." I hung up and called into the bathroom where Curt was shaving. "Honey, I'm going to Stacy's room to help her get ready. Come get us when you're ready."

"Okay. You taking your purse or should I bring it?" Curt asked, poking his head out.

"I'll take it," I said as I scooped it up and hung it over my shoulder. I slipped into a pair of white ballet flats and I kissed him on his nose to avoid the shaving gel. "Don't be too long."

When I walked into Stacy's room, she was still buzzing about getting stuff out to choose from. Her hair and make-up were done already but she didn't have an outfit on yet. She was still wrapped in one of the big bath towels. On her tall voluptuous frame, the bath towel was losing the battle of keeping her from being exposed. It barely contained her soft sexy boobs and half her ass was displayed under the bottom of the towel.

She was asking what outfit she should wear, but I was barely listening. I was enjoying the sight of this arousing goddess moving about. I managed to pick out a red tunic blouse and black leggings. She wore a pair of boots with it and I knew she had a sexy black sheer bra and panty set underneath the ensemble.

Curt knocked on the door shortly after Stacy was dressed. He had a green dress shirt and a nice pair of khaki slacks. His belt and shoes were both black. I felt so short next to these two sexy giants. Curt is only six foot but he seemed so much bigger next to me. Even Stacy is taller than him, but they made each other seem taller.

"She looks like a walking wet dream," Curt whispered to me once we were in the elevator.

I nodded and smiled. I chose that outfit. He put his hand on my but cupping one of my cheeks and I heard a slight catch in Stacy's breath. I knew he was cupping one of her smooth cheeks in his other hand. We reached the lobby and had the doorman signal for a cab. Our cab arrived and we hopped in with Curt in the middle.

"Tiki," Stacy said, once we were moving, "I hope we have an enjoyable time while I'm here."

She put her hand halfway up Curt's thigh. She was watching me, to gauge my reaction, I imagine. I smiled and place my hand on Curt's other thigh.

I purred, "Stacy, I think spending time with you can be nothing but enjoyable."

We leaned toward each other and our lips met right in front of Curt's face. Our tongues danced about inside our lusty lip lock. Her moan was soft and mine joined hers. Our arousal was climbing as we embraced. All too soon, the kiss ended. We both sat back into our seat, but slightly flushed and smiling. Curt's smile was wide as well.

Dinner was delicious, I'm sure. I honestly have no idea. I cannot remember anything about dinner, thanks to my two naughty companions. For the life of me, I cannot remember what I ate. I sat in the middle of our corner booth, and two perverts on either side of me never stopped their sexy onslaught. Within minutes of taking our seats, Curt's hand travelled under the table and began sliding the hem of my dress up my bare legs. By the time Stacy's hand joined in, she was delighted to find me practically naked from the waist down. Hidden by the long table cloth and aided by the darkened corner, the two enjoyed my smooth thighs.

A slight secretive nod passed between my loving husband and the seductress beside me. The each hooked a finger into the thin waistband of my thong. They began tugging the flimsy piece of silk down. I'll admit; I rose up a little so they could pull the tiny panties to my knees, where they then let them drop to the floor.

My cunt was so wet as the lecherous pair tortured me throughout dinner. They chatted about unimportant things: movies, songs, new cars they liked, and the weather. I couldn't get a word into the conversation. My breath was heavy as I struggled to hide what their hands were up to under the table. Curt was teasing my dewy folds and moist channel, while Stacy brushed steamy circles around my aroused button. I held my moans of climax back as best I could, but I could not stop barely audible whimpers from escaping my lips.

Stacy's phone buzzed during dinner and she answered it. It was her husband, Larry.

"Hi, Babe," Stacy answered brightly, "We're at dinner right now. It's a nice place near the waterfront. How was work..." Stacy continued talking and you would never have guessed that moments before, she had just rubbed my creamy box to a discreet orgasm.

Once her call was over and we were all finished with our meals, we got up to leave. Curt reached under the table, snagged my panties, and stuffed them into his pocket. We took the cab back, with Curt in the middle again, enjoying the light touches of Stacy and I.

Again, we left Stacy at her room and went up to our own to change into our swimsuits. I had brought my blue and white bikini with me. It's probably more revealing that is prudent, but fuck it; I'd never see these people again. Curt put on a pair of blue Bud Light swim shorts. We had arranged to meet Stacy at the pool before it closed.

We got there before her and slipped into the pool. The water was incredibly warm for a hotel pool. This time of night, we were the only two there. I was floating about when I saw Curt's jaw drop and his eyes glaze over with lust.

Stacy strode into the pool area clad in a sizzling little red and black bikini. Her big boobs bounced deliciously and her thick body caused my cunt to twitch erotically. She was so scantily dressed, it was breath taking.

"Damn, Stacy," I called, "You look fantastic."

She blushed, "Thanks, Tiki. I ordered it online right after you told me you were bringing a bikini. I couldn't just bring my old one piece."

Stacy's bikini was even more revealing than my own. I reached under the water and felt Curt's rising cock. He couldn't stop staring until Stacy reached the pool and was in the warm water. She dipped her head under to wet her hair then slowly drifted over to us.

I said to Stacy, as I slowly jacked Curt's cock, "Well, it seems he really likes it too."

Stacy reached us and her lips met mine as she floated into my arms. She turned to gift Curt with a sample of her luscious lips. The three of us drifted about in the luxurious pool, but Stacy spent most of her time in either my arms or Curt's.

"Your kisses are intoxicating," Curt told her.

After the hot play at dinner, we shifted the mood to a more relaxed feeling. We bobbed about, lightly caressing and kissing. I felt Stacy hand gripping my wide white buttocks as her larger body kept my shorter form aloft.

Eventually, the pool closed and we got out and went to Stacy's room. We each kissed her goodnight.

I promised, "We'll see you tomorrow after your meeting. Goodnight."

We went to our room and talked about how much naughtier Stacy had become since we had seen her last. She had gotten even sexier and less inhibited. It was more than either of us had expected.

I stripped off my wet bikini and slid into my silky hunter green night gown. Curt removed his suit as well, and pulled on a pair of sexy Under Armour boxer briefs. We had just climbed into bed, when there was a soft knock at our door. Curt got up and answered the door. I could hear him from the other room.

"Wow," Curt exclaimed, "Come in, please."

I craned my neck to peek into the other room. I watched as Stacy entered. She was wearing a short white robe, a pair of sheer white panties and nothing else. The robe was diaphanous material, the same as her panties and all her charms were on full display. She had walked the halls like that! Stacy had gone from her room to ours; she had gone through the hotel with her voluptuous body in plain view. She had a small bag of cosmetics and her clothes for the next day.

Stacy admitted, "I don't feel like sleeping alone tonight. Can I stay with you?"

"Of course," I gushed, "Come in."

We all stripped naked and slipped into bed, with Stacy between us. We all cuddled together on the great big bed. It was so comforting being with these two, and soon we all passed into sleep. My dreams were blissful visions of seductive Stacy and some fun times ahead.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12