Stacy Hot Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
Nice thought.
2k words
3.76
28k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexxy6963
sexxy6963
14 Followers

Every year my wife and I have a few weeks during the summer to play around when our kid goes to stay with the grand parents. Well a few years ago we had talked about her getting gangbanged, sharing her at an adult theater and letting her be a total slut for two weeks. I ended up having second thoughts about it so while we had some really hot sex and I did get her into a strip club we never invited anyone else to join the fun.

She let me know in no uncertain terms that she was pissed. She had gotten so horny and worked up that she needed more sex than I could give her. She has never cheated on me that I know of but I could tell she was thinking of finding some strange so I gave her permission next year to fuck whoever she wanted. She just had to tell me and if possible invite me to watch.

A few months went by and she appeared to have forgotten but one day we had gone to the water park. Since she was working earlier we had taken separate cars and after we got home she came up to me and told me she had been bad. On her way home she had noticed a couple guys in a truck checking her out so she puller her bathing suit open exposing her tits. It only lasted a minute but was definitely the start of her solo fun.

After that she started coming home from work really horny. Her tops were unbuttoned more than normal almost always showing a bit of her lacy bras. She even started working out at the gym in just a sports bra and spandex leggings. I loved the more confident woman she was turning into. Losing 50 pounds over the last year probably had a lot to do with it but I suspected she was looking for some strange.

After school let out for the summer we drove our kid to the airport for the trip to the grandparents. As soon as we started home she turned to me and said she was going to get fucked this year by lots of strange cocks. She had had 6 cocks that she admitted to (I always suspected WAY more) and wanted to double that number at least. I was a bit shocked but instantly got a hardon so I agreed to let her. I honestly don't think I had a choice in the matter.

She unbuttoned her shirt until it was completely open. Pulled her skirt up around her waste and immediately started pinching her nipples with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She had played in the car before but always when it was dark out. This was around 10 in the morning and there was a lot of traffic yet she didn't seem to care. Within minutes she pulled her thong to the side and finger fucked herself to a really hard cum. That seemed to relax her a lot but even so she spent the rest of the drive with her tits exposed and her fingers idly rubbing her pussy.

When we got home we were all over each other. Naked and fucking in minutes after getting in the door. I'd like to say I lasted an hour and left her exhausted but I can't. She was so hot and wet from her exhibitionistic ride home I came in probably five minutes. After I pulled out she got her biggest dildo and pounded her cunt for another 20 minutes. My cum ended up being used as lube and after she came another four times she pulled it out, licked it off and went to sleep.

The next day she woke me up with a blowjob. She has an amazingly talented mouth and was working on my cock like a $1000/hour call girl. I fed her what she wanted, she got out of bed and got ready for work.

Around lunch time she texted me to say she was going to a male review after work for a coworkers divorce party. I told her to have fun and her reply was that she planned on it. Getting a bit nervous I asked what she had planned but didn't get a response.

After work I went for my normal run to burn off some anxiety. I'd made dinner and watched a movie before I got a reply to my text. It was a picture of her on her knees with an enormous cock in her mouth. The amazing thing is she appeared to be in the main part of the club with a crowd gathered around her. I'd had a semi all day but now my cock got so hard it hurt.

Anyway she didn't send me anything else until a couple hours later. She texted that she was on her way home with a surprise. I saw her car pull up followed by an SUV. Oddly enough a guy got out of her car and she got out of the passenger seat of the SUV.

The three of them came in laughing and obviously enjoying themselves. Stacy came over to me, kissed me and thanked me for letting her have her way this year. I asked if she had fucked them yet and she said no. She did suck both of them off though. One at the club and one in the car on the way home. Apparently she was saving the deep dicking until I could watch. I love my slutty wife.

Stacy had us all sit down in the living room. I was on the recliner and the two strippers were sitting on the couch.

She put on some music and started to dance, rubbing her body, caressing her tits and sliding her hands down to the he, of her dress. Pulling it up exposing her bright blue thong. Then even higher until she was dancing in just her thong, having lost her lacy bra sometime since she left the house. She bent over facing away from the guys, smiled at me and pulled down her thong slowly. Exposing her bald pussy, lips puffy, pink and obviously soaking wet.

After she stepped out of them she tossed them to me and turned toward the guys continuing to dance for a few seconds until one of the, pulled her onto his lap. They kissed hard, his hands squeezing her tits and pinching her rock hard nipples. The other guy slipped on hand down between her thighs to finger her dripping pussy.

It didn't take long until Stacy ripped their cloths off hands on two hard cocks. Both of the strippers were bigger than my six inches. Neither had a ten inch cock but they were at least eight and were much thicker than I was.

Stacy slurped one of their cocks down her throat while jerking the other. Switching back and forth so that neither one felt left out. Watching her kneel in front of me, facing away, sucking two very hot guys cocks was making my cock leak precum. I pulled it out of my pants and very slowly stroked while I watched I knew it I sped up I'd cum and I wanted to use my wife after the guys were done.

After a while of this one of them got behind her and licked her from clit to ******. In only a minute she started to shake. The guy in her mouth shoved his cock as deep as he could while she came from the tongue lashing. After she came she pulled her mouth off his dick, strings of saliva still connecting her gasping lips to his purple mushroom tip.

I need a cock in me she demanded. The guy behind her knelt behind her and in one stroke buried himself inside my wife. She gasped as be bottomed out in her cunt. The guy in front of her forced her head back down but this time forcing her to lick his balls and smacking her face with his still wet cock.

She was fucked hard for about ten minutes before they changed places. As her second cock of the night was fucking her she licked her creamy cum off of the other guys cock. Getting greedy she told the guys that she wanted both of the, in her married pussy at the same time. They didn't think they would fit but she insisted that they just force it, she needed to be filled up.

One guy laid down on the couch and she climbed on board, sinking onto his cock easily. The other guy got behind her and tried to work his dick into her also but see,Ed to be having trouble. During one exceptionally hard push he slipped up and accidentally rammed the head of his cock into her ass. She screamed to stop, wait, no just stay still. Not even bothering to look at me Stacy ordered me to get the lube from the bedroom.

I didn't want to leave because I didn't want to miss anything but she insisted so I literally ran and got it. By the time I got back she had apparently relaxed enough to let the guy in her ass slowly move around. Oddly enough she told me to lube her ass for her new boyfriend to use. I've only gotten to fuck her ass once and she said she didn't like it but now I was going to lube it up and watch a bigger dick use it. I was actually a bit jealous but my hard cock made me do what she'd said.

They guy pulled out of her ass with a pop but her cunt was still stuffed full. I lubed her ass and squirted some inside her slowly closing back door. Then squirted a bit of lube on the guys cock to allow it to slip in easier. Returning to me seat I watched as he slowly eased his big dick into her rear end. He took it slow but she had other ideas and rammed backward impaling both holes on these strangers cocks.

Getting the idea both guys started to fuck her hard. Getting into a rhythm leaving her gasping, screaming and cumming continuously. The guys lasted for another five minutes before the guy stuffed in her cunt tensed up and flooded her full of cum. I had the perfect view between their legs and was able to see his cock pulse with each spurt. This sent the guy in her ass off and he also started to cum. I'm not sure why but he pulled out after a couple shots and finished off on her ass.

After resting for a moment the guys pulled out, rolled my wife off them and got dressed. One guy said thanks slut, call us if you need to get fucked again and they left.

I couldn't help myself, I got down between her legs and started to clean her up. This is when it hit me that she is fertile since I am fixed and I was cleaning strangers cum out of her. I sucked and licked her as clean as I could before sliding up her body. I asked her why she let them fuck her bareback and she just smiled before telling me that she had gotten on the pill a couple months ago since she knew she was going to be fucking new guys and hated condoms.

I still hadn't cum since this morning so I got between her limp thighs and slid into her very well used cunt. Stacy was so tired and worn out I don't think she even knew I was in her but I did and her loose pussy was so hot and wet that I came within a minute.

I carried her to bed and tucked her in. In the morning I asked if she got the guys numbers and she laughed saying she hadn't even gotten their real names. She just knew then as their stripper names. Brock Hard and Lane Pipe.

sexxy6963
sexxy6963
14 Followers