Stacy in Athens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy's hips blasted up and she squealed loudly. "Oh Peter, that's wild, you'll make me crazy."

I turned her on her side and had her raise her left leg. I asked her to position her head so she could watch me work on her pussy.

Her pubic area was wet and by now she was breathing pretty heavily. I moved to expose her clitoris, but just couldn't do it.

"Will you show me —" I started to say but she was way ahead of me. She knew how to expose her clit when she was lying on her back, but on her side the skin was stretched tighter. I almost gave up as we worked like plumbers in the dark, but we finally found a way of bringing it out.

It was a small stem with a medium-sized button. I worked it first with my tongue, then with my forefinger and tongue, and found that Stacy liked it when the clit was pressed against the enveloping skin by my tongue. She wiggled her hips and put out unplanned moans of pleasure, pushing my head down onto it.

"There, Peter, there, just a little, yes, yes, the sucking is so good, now with your tongue, oh yes" and she started to buck her hips.

When she slammed her leg down on my head and clamped it to her thigh, it was without warming. She humped against me, raking my shoulders with her nails. I wasn't sure I would ever see the light of day again until she relaxed. I kept lightly tonguing her clit as she recovered.

"Oh Peter dear Peter, that was wonderful, so wonderful. I've never felt like this. I love — " but her voice trailed off as her second orgasm took over. This time she rose slowly against my face and held me tight against her pussy with her hands. It went longer than the first. I felt the sweat from her torso trickling to my mouth where it mixed with her juices to form the most erotic cocktail I've ever had.

Finally she relaxed and I lightly drew my forefinger across her vaginal lips, staying clear of her clit. She was drained, or so she probably thought.

I knew my cock was ready, so I rose up between her legs and pressed the head against her opening. "Oh Peter, you're not — I'm not — it's too much, we can't, I can't, not now, oh Peter — " and I entered her in one stroke.

There was no sign of pain on her sweaty face. I stroked slowly and held her against me as I did, just rocking against her hips on my own motion. As my charge grew, I let her loose and she caught my rhythm. I stroked deeper and more fervently, cumming with jubilation as she said "cum Peter cum cum cum in me, oh yes."

We fell asleep, with the bedclothes in complete disarray. I have no idea if she got up early to work on her diary.

In the morning we breakfasted in a small dockside taverna, far from any route that would expose us to shipmates' eyes. Departure time was noon and I needed to be in the faculty lounge by 1030. I paid the bill and rose to leave.

Stacy pulled my hand down and I sat.

"I never would have guessed how much fun we could have together, Peter. This has been the most wonderful time of my life. I would keep it going forever if I could.

"I'm not sure when I realized that this wasn't going to go on forever. My period should start today or tomorrow, so I'll be out of commission for a week. And there's something else I need to tell you."

"What?"

"I went to see Angie Jonas like you wanted me to. Last year at UCLA I tried the pill but had spots throughout my cycle. Angie didn't think that made me a good candidate for it again. She recommended that I use a spermacide and a cervical cap or else condoms. I'm going to try the cap."

"Okay."

"Peter, this has been magical, you've taught me so much. I don't want to lose the magic, but the only way I think I can keep it is that we not sleep together any more.

"You have what every girl needs, that ability to bring out her desires. You've done so much for me. Can we be friends? Will you talk to me when I need advice?"

"Stacy, I, I, I'm sorry and I'm glad you're doing this. I am proud to have been your lover and shared what we have. And I'm glad to set you free.

"You go on board first."