Stacy Joins the Bridge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was even better to her taste buds. Not wanting to waste anything, she started with the few drops that had trickled down the insides of Karen's thighs and her tongue went from there to her crotch. Relishing the taste of the fresh honey and the texture of the skin, Stacy licked upward until her tongue came to the fountainhead of the juices. It seemed as if she had almost forgotten just how wonderful the soft skin of female private parts could feel, especially to her tongue.

Karen was already starting to respond but Stacy was having so much fun she didn't want to bring her to an orgasm too fast. She started licking one of the other woman's outer lips, which was as smooth and soft as a satin pillow. Relishing every second, she licked to the end of that lip and, when she reached that point, she kissed the soft Mount of Venus. There was a plethora of delicious pussy juices waiting for her so Stacy quickly brought her mouth back down to Karen's crotch and devoured them all.

The juices were delicious and Stacy believed there was an almost infinite supply available. Her tongue started caressing the other outside pussy lip, meandering all the way up to the end again until she raised her face to see what effect she was having on Karen. It was all she could have asked for. Her clit had pushed its way almost all the way out from its protective hood and her body was writhing on the bed. Karen's head, with eyes closed and mouth open in bliss, was rolling from side to side on her pillow and she was moaning of her joy. Both heels were pressed into Stacy's back and her friend's pussy was trying to press itself firmly against the honey-smeared face that was giving her so much pleasure. Generally speaking, things were going as they should have.

For Karen, they were going great. She was highly aroused and immensely enjoyed the sensation but she wanted more. "Keep eating my pussy," she urged. Make me come really bigtime."

That was Stacy's intention but she was in no hurry for it to happen. She was having so much fun eating the other woman's pussy, especially after her long period of not getting any, that she wanted to take as long as she could before it happened. After devouring the fresh juices, she started to lick between an inner and outer lip.

Karen was even more sensitive there and she grew more sexually excited as the pleasuring tongue slowly advanced. Her entire body thrashed all over the bed and her heels drummed against the back and her pussy rammed into the face of the woman who had brought her to that highly desirable state. Still the clever, wet organ continued until it reached her clit. It didn't stop there, but delicately licked the top of the little morsel, which had crowded its way completely clear of its hood.

"Yes! Yes! Right there! Lick me there and make me come," she begged the woman whose face was between her thighs.

Although that would soon be an extremely pleasurable moment for both women, Stacy wasn't quite ready to have it happened. As Megan had advised her, Karen has an extremely juicy pussy and Stacy lapped up every drop of the fresh honey before starting to lick between the other pair of inner and outer lips. By the time she reached the engorged love button again, Karen was more than ready to come and Stacy was just as ready to have it happen. She opened her mouth, drew in the waiting clit and started to suck. As her mouth worked, so did her tongue and, less than a minute later, Karen uttered a joyous cry.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Keep sucking me."

She had no intention of leaving and, even if she had wanted to, Karen had clamped onto Stacy's head with her thighs and had a handful of her hair. The aroused brunette's legs swung wildly from side to side and her ass bounced up and down on the bed, jamming her pussy harder than ever against her partner's face. Stacy clung firmly to the thighs that were wrapped around her face and kept Karen's clit enclosed in her mouth while she continued with the sucking and licking for as long as her climax continued.

When that glorious event occurred, Karen's back arched; all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy against Stacy's face for an ultimate time. After that fabulous orgasm, she relaxed completely with her arms flopping at her sides and her legs draped over the shoulders of the young woman who had brought it about. Stacy backed away slightly, moved forward again and started to feast on the ocean of fresh juices that had just been produced. She lapped up every drop from Karen's thighs, belly and pussy lips and even sucked it out of the lovely pink hole that had been its source. When she was done, she let the legs drop and moved to the side of the bed to wait and see what would be happening next.

When Stacy looked around, she saw that two of the couples had switched partners and that Margie and the voluptuous blonde were sitting on their bed looking at her and Karen. When they saw Stacy was, temporarily at least, not busy, Margie gave her partner a pat on the back to encourage her and the sexy blonde, with her breasts swaying alluringly, walked over to speak to the redhead and offer her hand to shake.

"Hi, Stacy. My name is Joyce. I guess we're going to be getting it on next. If you want to, that is."

"That's exactly what I want to do."

By that time, Karen had gotten up and walked, rather unsteadily over to join Margie on the other bed. Joyce and Stacy embraced and kissed, with their breasts pressed together almost as closely as their lips.

When they parted, Joyce pointed to two women on one of the other beds. "Do you like to do something like that?" she asked.

Stacy looked at the pair. Megan was wearing a strapon and using it to fuck the other woman, a rather pudgy brunette whose name Stacy didn't know yet. "No, thanks," she replied. I have no complaint with what I get like that at home. I'm just here to get my pussy eaten and to eat out some other girls."

"That's good. I'm here for the same thing. Do you know, you look a lot like a dorm mate I had in college. We used to have a lot of good times in bed together."

"Really?" Stacy responded. "You look a lot like my college roommate and we used to have the same kind of fun."

"Well, I think we're gonna have a lot of fun here too." Joyce moved to the center of the bed where she knelt. "Just lie down and let me get a taste of those gorgeous boobies."

Stacy was more than happy to do that and she relaxed next to Joyce with her head nestled in a pillow. The blonde cupped one of her new partner's breasts in one hand and leaned forward to start licking the nipple. A few seconds later, she switched her attentions to the other breast, sending thrills of joy through Stacy's body. However, Joyce had something a little different in mind.

She moved to a point right in front of the head of the bed and, still on her knees while she supported her upper body on her hands, leaned over to resume licking Stacy's nipples. This brought Joyce's succulent breasts to hang directly over the face of Stacy, who reached up and gently caressed the nearest of the twin treasures. The lovely mound felt exactly the way a breast should, soft and full, and supple and Stacy moved her mouth slightly so she could start to lick the nipple. The light pink nubbin felt fabulous under her tongue and so did its twin when it became the object of the redhead's attentions.

The two young women continued with their form of 69 until Stacy felt her pussy juices starting to flow. Joyce smelled their delightful fragrance and momentarily removed the breast from her mouth. "I'm ready to go down on you," she said. "Are you ready for that too?"

With her mouth full of woman-flesh, Stacy was unable to answer but she signaled her approval by signaling "OK" with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. Karen understood and began licking her way down the other woman's soft belly, beginning with the cleft between the pair of beautiful breasts. Using both hands, Stacy spread the globes that had been so delightful to her mouth and thoroughly licked between them before tilting her head back to apply her tongue to the soft white form above her mouth.

Joyce moved slowly downward, kissing and licking and nuzzling the flesh of her partner, who did the same to the body passing over her face. The enchanting aroma of Stacy's pussy drew her downward until her mouth reached the soft pubic hair. She stopped there and the woman on the bottom, knowing what was expected of her, spread her legs and raised them. Joyce wrapped her arms around the thighs and gazed at one of the most beautiful pussies she had ever seen. She didn't spend much time looking because licking is so much better and she began with the smooth white skin on the insides of the thighs.

Stacy had a thing of beauty in front of her eyes too, with curly golden pubic hair that Joyce trimmed but did not shave. Her skin was the color of ivory and her inner lips were red and swollen with her lust. But it was not its beauty that was the most enticing thing about Joyce's pussy; it was the heavenly aroma and, once Stacy started licking, the delightful taste of the juices being produced in abundance.

She started with the insides of the sexy blonde's thighs, reveling in the soft flesh, and continued on to her crotch and from there to between an inner and an outer lip. Stacy was more accustomed to eating the pussy of a woman lying on her back but she quickly adjusted to the different angle. Moving slowly, her tongue worked its way down until it reached the place where the two lips are close together. Canting her head slightly, she probed her tongue into the seam, reveling in the contrast between the slick wetness of the outer lip and the puffiness of the inner one.

She was deriving tremendous pleasure from what her tongue and lips were doing but Stacy was also receiving thrills of delight from the mouth of Joyce. Her agile tongue was caressing all around her partner's swollen clit but avoiding that sweetest of sweet spots itself, at least so far. Both women's bodies were writhing in bliss and they were murmuring of their joy at what was happening to them. Except for that, they were making no sound save the gentle squeaking of the bed for their mouths were far too enjoyably busy to talk.

When Stacy's tongue reached the end of Joyce's inner lip, she paused in order to check the state of the other woman's clit. Her arms were around her partner's thighs and her hands were spreading Joyce's ass cheeks in order to bury her face where she wanted it. After noting how the clit had almost pushed its way out from under its protective hood, she saw for the first time Joyce's cute little ass which was pink and puckered and quite appealing. Stacy had heard a few women talking about licking a girlfriend there. Doing that had always seemed rather gross to her but the one above her face was so adorable she thought she might like to apply her tongue to that same place on Joyce or one of the other women sometime. However, that would be in the future; on that day, she was interested only in eating pussies and in having hers eaten.

And, with that limited goal in mind, she brought her tongue back to the other pink hole, the one that was secreting the delicious juices, and lapped up all the fresh ones. They were as delicious as they had all been up until then. From there, she started on Joyce's other pair of inner and outer lips. She had some difficulties because the blonde's gorgeous form was thrashing back and forth on top of Stacy's body and her legs were thrusting out and back past her tousled red hair. Joyce's sopping wet pussy was fucking down against the face of the woman giving her so much joy and Stacy was aware her own responses were much the same, as both women rapidly drew closer to their orgasms.

When she reached the end of the second pair of lips, Stacy paused once again to observe the state of Joyce's clit. The adorable little morsel had pushed its way entirely out from the protection of its hood and looked as if was eager to be orally fondled.

Joyce was in full agreement. "I'm ready to come. Suck my clit."

"Me too," Stacy responded. "Suck my clit too."

Two mouths opened simultaneously and either drew in the engorged clit of the other woman and started to suck. Two tongues fondled the swollen mouthfuls and both women's bodies thrashed about on the bed. Both of them lost control of most of their muscles except those of their lips and tongues and their individual worlds consisted of nothing except what was happening to their pussies and their mouths.

A huge wave of exquisite joy swept over Stacy and she knew she was starting to come. Her arms gripped Joyce's legs more tightly and her thighs clamped onto the head of the sexy blonde while she rammed her pussy against the mouth that was giving her more excruciating pleasure with every second she was in the throes of her climax. She felt Joyce as the sexpot reacted the same way and knew her partner was coming as strongly as she was.

The two women clutched each other as tightly as they could while they pitched and tossed all over the bed, coming within inches of turning completely over. When Stacy's climax, like a massive tsunami, exploded and overwhelmed her, she felt her back arch and all her muscles clench as she jammed her pussy into Joyce's face for a final time. She got the same reaction from the woman on top of her and, after that, they both collapsed into a happy pile of naked flesh.

After their simultaneous orgasms, the two happy and satisfied women lay where they were, resting and catching their breaths. Finally, Joyce rolled off and they lay side by side, quietly relaxing. Stacy glanced around the room at the other women and was a bit surprised to see they were all doing almost the same thing, except some of them had started to get dressed. Upon seeing her daughter-in-law sprawled sublimely atop the bed, Margie approached and explained what was happening.

"Well, how did you like your first meeting of the bridge club?"

"It was fabulous! Can I come back here again? How often does the club meet?"

"We meet every Friday, about the same time as we got here today. You are more than welcome to return. In fact, some of the girls are jealous of Karen and Joyce because they had the first chances with you. And of me too, I suppose. Anyhow, we usually go out to lunch now, if you want to join us and I'll introduce you to those you haven't met yet."

"I'd love to. And I really want to come back next Friday."

She sat up and began to get dressed while Joyce went back to where she had left her clothing and did the same. Stacy was already anticipating the next week when she would return to more of the same kind of erotic fun as she had experienced that morning. She was also looking forward to making love with Mike that evening. She would no longer be thinking of what had been missing from her sex life with him so she believed that evening might be their best time since she surrendered her cherry to him in the motel.

Before leaving, the four women who had not yet been introduced stepped forward and Megan tolled off their names. "This is Virginia," she said, pointing to a woman who was about the same age as Margie. "And this is Michelle." She indicated a tall woman with light brown hair. Teresa, a cute Hispanic woman with coal-black hair was introduced next. "These girls are all here for the same reason as you and Margie - because their husbands are too clueless to take care of business." The last woman was the pudgy brunette who had been fucked by Megan's strapon. "This is the only woman here who is divorced and I think our bridge club is her only sexual outlet. Her name is Pauletta."

12