Stacy Lancaster: Fond Farewell Pt. 01

Story Info
The geek and the bunny.
5.6k words
3.82
20.7k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party had been better than she expected. Stacy Lancaster's co-workers at Laugher & Giles Plastics and Rubber managed to find an excuse to take a long lunch and get a little drunk just about every week. Usually, she found the affairs an irritant. Stacy didn't drink for one thing and some of the people she worked with tended to get a little obnoxious after they had a few. Also, she was stuck shuffling schedules around for the rest of the day trying to keep the more inebriated individuals away from their customers.

But this party had been different. She still didn't drink but for once the occasion was one she thought had merit. Phil Sistack was leaving them. She was sad to see him go but was happy for him.

Phil and Stacy had both been hired when the company first opened the Cincinnati branch nearly four years ago. Phil got a job as what he referred to as an "IT drone". He was twenty-one at the time. Stacy had just graduated with an associate degree in accounting and was hired to assist the veteran office manager from out of state; Larry Kennedy.

Phil was now still essentially an IT drone. Mr. Kennedy returned to the home office. After a year of his mentoring, Stacy when she became the office manager. She was making good money and ran the place like a machine. True, machines break down from time to time and tend to make a lot of noise but Stacy could be quick on her feet when necessary. She could also shout with the best of them.

There were a lot of drawbacks to her job - too much responsibility and not enough authority for one - but she found it to be rewarding. She was an organizer and problem-solver and took pride in being good at it.

Phil was a very quite young man and Stacy hadn't taken any notice of him at first. But after a few late nights working on databases and whatnot she had come to know him as a funny and thoughtful guy. He was very shy but when a topic of conversation came up that he felt comfortable with he could be very witty and animated.

No one could deny he was a bit of a geek but Stacy had learned there were other sides to him. He skydived and bungee jumped and was learning to fly. He wanted to be a writer.

Phil had also gotten to know Stacy. He got to know a little something about her moods. He usually saw her serious and focused side but on a handful occasions had witnessed her playfulness. He was impressed by her grasp of the basics and many of the details of networking and computing. He had taught her some of the scripting used in their databases and had been delighted by her genuine interest. He ended up feeling a little guilty about being so surprised by her intelligence.

He also thought Stacy Lancaster was beautiful.

Stacy knew that Phil was smitten with her. Sometimes she found it flattering, other times she found it awkward. She was careful not to encourage him. She had turned down a number of invitations from him to drinks after work. She wouldn't have minded a little casual conversation with the guy but she didn't think that was all he had in mind.

She was scared of hurting him.

But now he was leaving and Stacy had made a decision. Phil of course knew that Stacy was married but he didn't know how her and her husband Jared's relationship had evolved in the last year or so.

As the end of the day neared, Stacy called down to Phil and asked him to come up to her little office. She had briefly considered the possibility that he might decide to leave early on his last day but quickly discarded the fear. Phil was responsible and conscientious to a fault; he'd put in a full day just like always.

She asked him to close the door. She came around the desk to stand near him. He was several inches shorter than her, not that she was all that tall, and had a slim frame. His mop of black hair was as disorganized as it usually was. She gave him a genuine smile. "I'm going to miss you, Sissy." She said.

He smiled and blushed at the same time. "God I hope no one at my new job ever hears that nick-name."

Stacy chuckled deep in her throat. She silently scolded herself... that chuckle had been entirely too deep and suggestive. But she soldiered on. "Sorry, with a name like Sistack it's more or less inevitable. You could be a twenty year marine veteran with tattoos and a buzz-cut and people would still call you Sissy."

As he often was, Phil was at a loss for words. "Did you like the party?" she asked.

He nodded. "Sure. Thanks for being there. I know you don't like those things. Actually, I usually don't either but..."

"But it's different when you're the guest of honor. I enjoyed myself. What were you thinking when Rose and Elle kissed you?"

Now his blush turned crimson. "I felt like a fool. Everyone laughed at me!"

Stacy's smile vanished. "No Phil, they weren't laughing at you. We were all just having fun. I thought you'd like it."

Phil wasn't quite pouting. "But they didn't mean it. It was just a joke."

Stacy had a moment of doubt. She planned to play a bit of a joke on Phil herself... a joke that would lead to a very very nice gift. If he was already feeling so self-conscious maybe she should skip the little bit of deception.

Marshalling her nerve, she carried on. "Well, I have one more going-away present for you."

"Oh?"

She held out a card to him. It looked like a credit card. Phil took it and looked at it. No, it was a hotel key card.

"What's this for?" he asked.

Now for the bit of deception. Stacy usually wasn't much of a liar but... among his other traits, Phil was fairly trusting (a nicer word than gullible). "The guys decided to get you a going away present. They thought it would be funny if I gave it to you."

Stacy watched Phil's puzzled frown. The kid wasn't naive. It didn't take more than ten seconds for the implication to dawn on him. "Oh, jeeze. No way. I'm not falling for this."

"What do you mean?" Stacy asked, not yet willing to give up on the gag.

"There are two or three possibilities." He said, holding the key card up like a piece of evidence. "Either they got me a hooker or their going to be waiting in the room to laugh at me when I show up looking for a hooker." He slapped the card down on her desk. "Or maybe the hooker will be there and they'll wait until the worst possible moment to bust in on us."

Stacy pursed her lips in consideration. "What if I told you that I made sure everything is kosher?"

"What does that mean, that you picked out the hooker?" he started looking a little angry and hurt.

"No, what I mean is..." she was very close to confessing the truth but she had so hoped to make a bigger impact. One more try. "Phil, honey, look. Let's just say this. I give you my word as your friend that if you go to that hotel room, you won't regret it."

Phillip stood looking at her quietly. His expression was nearly blank as his mind churned over all the possibilities. "I'm going to miss you a lot, Stacy. You're my best friend here."

She stroked his arm and peered at him from behind her bangs in a very Stacy way. "I know. I'm so proud of you. I'll miss you but I'm also happy for you. You deserve a better job than to slave for all the ingrates around here." She said less than half in jest.

He picked up the key card. "You vouch for this?" he asked seriously.

She nodded. "I do."

He put the card in his shirt pocket. Suddenly, his eyes took on the deep look of a puppy's. "Stace', when Rose and Elle kissed me, do you know what I was thinking?"

Stacy grinned at him. "Whoopee?" she suggested.

Sistack shook his head. "I wanted you to kiss me."

Stacy stood straight. She looked into his eyes and saw sad desperation there. It almost hurt to look in them. She'd always known that Phil was lonely; it was part of the reason she had decided to get him that hotel room.

"Come here." She said, pulling at his shoulder. She had to bend down a bit. She kissed him on the corner of the mouth. She tried to make it warm but chaste. Phil was almost stiff in response.

Pulling back and letting go, Stacy looked at him. "What's wrong?"

Phil shook his head. "Nothing. I... no, nothing. Thank you" his hand felt the card in his pocket. "I should go. Thank you again Stacy. For everything."

Stacy sighed. She hoped she wasn't making a mistake. She hoped that he used that key. "You too, Phil. And good luck."

He slipped out of her office without another word.

Stacy sat down behind her desk nervously, watching the clock. After about five minutes, she bolted out of the office.

She rushed down a disused hall to the back staircase and down to the ground floor. She hit the fire door at the back into Cincinnati twilight.

She had parked in the dingy, almost deserted back lot that morning. When she got in her car she grabbed the small overnight bag she had left there and checked to see that the other room card was still inside.

As she pulled out of the parking lot she called her husband. "Hi hun. - Yeah, the party was fine. - No, I'm on my way over there now. He doesn't know what will be waiting for him. - Well I hope so but I'm a bit worried. God Jare, he's such a nice guy but he seems so unhappy. - Yeah, well that's the plan. If he doesn't show I guess I'll give him a call and explain things. - Right. - Okay, well with any luck I won't see you till morning. - Love ya too."

She raced down the street to the hotel. She needed to beat Phil and have some time to prepare.

Chapter

When the elevator doors opened, Phil almost didn't get out. They were closing again before he darted forward and out into the hall. There was no way he would be doing this if Stacy hadn't promised him that it was a good idea. Specifically, she had said that he "wouldn't regret it". He had faith in her but this was still one of the most nerve-racking things he had ever done.

She said the guys at the office had gotten him this hotel room as a going away present. The implication was obvious... there would be an escort waiting for him. He wouldn't have trusted anyone else at the office not to spit in his coffee but Stacy said it would be okay.

That was the really weird thing. Why would she think spending time with a hooker was okay? How much did she know about this "gift"? Phil Sistack had become very confused and this crazy idea had entered the back of his mind. It was crazy. Impossible. There was no way.

But what if it was possible? What if...?

Even the slimmest chance was worth risking all the humiliation in the world.

He reached the door the mystery room. His heart was beating loudly and he felt a hot pressure in his ears. He hadn't felt this way since he was ten and the older kids had made him steal candy from the Seven-Eleven.

Licking his lips nervously, he slid the key card home and opened the door.

The room was mostly dark, lit only by one of the bedside lamps. "Hello?" he called out. He was grateful when his voice didn't break like a fourteen year old's.

"You can come right in, baby." Answered a very phony sounding girlish voice. It was phony sounding but it was definitely a woman speaking. Philip edged forward into the room, letting the door close behind him. "My name is Phil. I was given the card for this room."

"I've been waiting for you. I was beginning to worry that you might not show." Answered the voice. As Phil emerged from the little vestibule, he saw the woman standing beside the bed. She was silhouetted and he could not see her face or make out many other details. She was wearing a mid-length robe, had short hair and a fairly average build.

Jared's heart beat faster; the silhouetted was not inconsistent with his desperate hope. "What's your name?" he asked.

"What do you want my name to be, sugar? What can I do to make you happy?"

The bathroom was next to him, its door facing the bed. Reaching inside, he flipped on the light. The figure was illuminated before him.

"Stacy!" he sighed with relief and elation.

"Hi, Sissy. Happy to see me?"

"Oh god Stacy. I... what are you doing here? What does this mean?"

She sauntered toward him. She was wearing a satin robe, closed and belted securely. It was the color of frozen grapes and reached her knees. A familiar lock of hair drooped in front of her left eye. The smile on her face was like nothing he'd ever seen before. It was part smirk, part x-rated promise. Just the smile made him begin to blush. "Well, I hope that I'm here for exactly the reason you hope I'm here for."

When she was less than a foot away her hand cupped his cheek. She was barefoot now and only about an inch taller than he. "First things first. That kiss I gave you at the office didn't really take. I think I owe you another." She said and leaned into him.

Her mouth crossed with his. Knowing that she would have to take the lead, she parted her lips and pressed her tongue between his. Almost limply, he let her pink intruder in.

Stacy was deeply relieved when Phil's tongue first curled around hers in response. She put her other arm across his back and pressed her body against his. She sucked at his tongue, urging it to visit her mouth. She pushed against him, making sure he could feel her pliant tits.

She kissed him till she felt some of the stiffness leave his body and his mouth was answering hers with appropriate gusto. She broke the kiss and chuckled appreciatively. She was going to take this opportunity to act like a seductress in a way she never had before.

"That's more like it." She said and effortlessly guided him to the bed. Sitting him down, she turned back to the bathroom and turned out the light. With the lamp now at his back, Stacy was revealed to him in soft yellow glow. She motioned to the other beside lamp and he reached over to turn it on. The light was doubled, ensuring that no detail would be lost.

Smiling at him with promise, Stacy slowly worked her robe's belt free. "Are you happy you came?" she asked.

Phillip nodded. He was wearing an expression of pleasurable disbelief and had relaxed a bit. "What would you have done if I didn't show up?"

Stacy had the belt loose but was holding the robe closed. "I would have eventually given you a call and explained just what was going on. It would have spoiled the surprise but I certainly wouldn't want you to go away without your present." That seemed like a good cue to open her robe.

She parted the satin to reveal her body. The young woman's small but nicely shaped breasts were encased by sheer black lace through which her perfect pale skin shown clearly. The delicate pink of her nipples was subtle but visible.

Her panties were also lace, French-cut and scarlet red. Her dark bush shaded them between her thighs.

If one were to be critical, they would point out that her stomach was a bit soft and her thighs thicker than the ideal. Her waist narrowed in a prevalent way but no one would make any comparisons to wasps. They also might take issue with her short, dull-brown hair. But such a critic would have to be a eunuch to not find the overall presentation intensely arousing. Stacy Lancaster wasn't a runway model; she was a very real, almost earthy woman.

She let the robe fall behind her while Phillip stared at her open-mouthed. He had been secretly (or not so secretly) in love with the office manager for years and thought she was beautiful. But the goddess he saw before him put all his fantasies to shame.

She let him gaze upon her near nudity for a time but then spoke with a degree of seriousness. "Phil, we need to discuss this before things go any further."

Phillip was slow to respond. His mouth worked for a moment... how could it feel dry at the same time he was practically drooling? "Just tell me what you want, Stace'."

"Honey, we have the room for the night. I intend to wake up here in bed with you tomorrow morning. I am going to do all I can to give you a night you will never forget."

Phil was still enjoying the chance to examine Stacy in all her glory. "You already have. God, you're so fucking gorgeous."

Stacy had to smile at the complement and the highly uncharacteristic use of profanity. She was happy that she could make Phillip happy. But she had more to say. "Tonight is going to be fantastic, I promise you. But you need to understand that this is only for tonight." She waited to let that sink in.

Sink in it did; after a few seconds Phil straightened up a bit and kind of shook his head to clear his thought. "Yeah, right, sure. I get that. No commitments."

Stacy nodded. "Right. No commitments, no promises. We may or may not ever see each other again but this" she said, gesturing at the bed. "Is a one-time thing. My present to you."

Phil was a good man. His conscience had often cost him. He fought with himself for a moment before asking the responsible question. "What about your husband?"

Stacy smiled genuinely at that. In her mind, it made Philip more than worthy of her gift. "He knows I'm here and why. I'm not cheating on him behind his back."

Phil's eyes got even bigger. "Have you done this sort of thing before?" he blurted.

Stacy hesitated at this. "Like this? No. Honey, I don't want to go into details. Jared and I have a very good relationship. We... we usually do things together but this time I'm doing this for you."

He took that in. He decided very quickly not to press for details she obviously didn't want to divulge.

Seeing acceptance on his face, Stacy sighed. "And there's one more thing I have to ask you. I'm sorry but it wouldn't be wise or fair to Jared if I didn't bring it up. You are clean, right?"

It took him just a second to translate her question. "Oh! Yes, of course. It's been... well, it's been way too long since I had a chance to... get into trouble. I'm clean."

"Good." She said and sat down beside him, close enough for their shoulders to touch. "In that case, we can forgo protection. I'm on the pill and it seems to be pretty effective. Jared and I have really been putting it to the test." She intentionally let him know that she was not here because she was feeling neglected at home.

He was staring down at the valley between her breasts. Stacy's tits were nicely rounded B-cups and the bra she was wearing was holding them out like ripe peaches. With friendly humor in her voice she said, "Remember how I used to tell you 'eyes up here, buster'?"

His head jerked up. "Yeah. Sorry."

Stacy laughed. "Don't apologies babe. You can look all you want." When his eyes yanked themselves back down to her bust, she reached across and took one of his hands. "You can touch too." She said, guiding his fingers across the fine black lace.

She made an appreciative little sound as his shaking hand explored the shape of her tit. She didn't wait long before reaching behind herself and unsnapping the bra. It went loose in his hand and she shrugged out of it.

Stacy's porcelain breasts were pink at the tips where they turned upward just a bit like a bunny's nose. Phil's fingers pressed lightly into her flesh, feeling the soft firmness. His hand cupped the mound and held her nipple in the crook of his thumb. He squeezed it gently and watched in fascination as the color intensified and her breast swelled subtly.

"You're amazing." He said.

Stacy took his arm and urged him to his feet. Smiling up at him, she released the button of his jeans and unzipped them. "Time to see exactly what's gonna to be keeping me company tonight." She said.

He kicked off his shoes and she helped him take off his pants. He was wearing tight gray briefs, his cock and balls clearly outlined. He was already quite hard, his dick pressed against his body, rising at an angle along the bottom of his belly. A dark spot of wetness showed at its tip.

Stacy made a point of focusing all her attention on his package. She gazed at it as she ran her hands along its outline and around his balls. Then she looked back up into his eyes and graced him with a look of wanton hunger that made his heart leap out of his ribcage. She hooked her hands into his waistband and yanked his briefs off.

12