Stacy Lancaster: Fond Farewell Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy had anticipated that Sissy would not be well endowed. She wasn't a size queen at any rate but she had told herself that she must not show even a moment of disappointment. Phil's little dick was almost exactly what she had expected. She judged it to be just a bit over five inches... with her hand around his stiffness, the head barely extended past her grip. She was a little surprised at how thin it was.

Still, Stacy was sure she would enjoy having it in her hot little pussy. "Oh baby I want you in me so bad." She moaned softly.

She stood abruptly. With only slightly feigned need, she pushed his shirt up and let him take it off over his head. As soon as it was out of the way, she pressed her naked breasts against him. His chest was hairless and her erect nubbins burned trials across his skin. She gave him a brief but deep kiss. She pressed one of his hands between her legs. "Oh god Phil, I'm so wet for you. Do you feel my wet pussy? I want you in me."

He was naked now and all she had on were her tight, skimpy panties. She swung him around back onto the bed and stood in front of him with her legs slightly spread. She cocked a hip. "Don't you want to see my little love nest?" She asked.

His hands were at her hips in the blink of an eye and he pealed the scarlet lace down her legs. Her ginger-brown pelt glistened in the light, almost glowing. "Do you want to taste me before you fill me up with your cum?" she asked suggestively, arching her back to present herself to him to maximum effect.

Phil leaned into her and inhaled her scent. "Oh god Stacy, you smell more wonderful than I ever thought possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you." He rubbed his face against her beaver. Stacy jumped and squealed as his nose bumped back and forth across her small clitoris.

Stacy was still approaching this as a performance. By her standards, she was barely aroused. Her pussy was only slightly damp and the peaks of her tits were firm but not nearly as swollen as they so often were when her husband made love to her.

Still, Stacy Lancaster had spotted hard cock and was feeling certain urges she had no reason to deny. She had promised her friend a fantastic night and planned to keep that promise.

She grabbed the hair at the back of his head and bent him back away from her nest. She bent low over him and lewdly licked along his cheek and across his lips. She let her tongue tickle his gums and then growled into his mouth. "I need your hard cock."

She pushed him onto his back and with practiced ease swarmed onto his body. Stacy and her husband Jared had very similar body types and she was used to being with a man her own size. She had of course been with bigger men, both before she was married and since they had begun swinging. She could only think of one other guy that had been noticeably smaller than her like Phillip was.

He seemed small beneath her. His hairless chest made him look like a child. It gave her an odd feeling but she suppressed it. Pasting an expression of lust across her face, she held Sissy's inflamed little helmet to her sex and swiveled her hips around it. "We are going to have so much fun." She said, sounding giddy. Then, in a smooth but quick plunge, she engulfed his sex with her own.

As her pink pussy lips spread welcomingly against his groin and his cock penetrated as deeply as it could, Phillip cried out in a bizarre mix of joy and despair. "Oh god Stacy, I'm sorry. You're just so incredible!"

She felt his cock pulse and jerk. She detected the spurting flow of his jizz erupting in her core. Sissy had cum instantly. She tried hard not to apply that label to him with any malice.

"You're pretty incredible too, babe. Nothing feels better than having a hard cock shoot off in my horny pussy." She lay down on his body and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue as deeply into his mouth as she could.

She gyrated her hips and used her powerful vaginal muscles to milk his cock. Pulling away from the kiss with a gasp she breathed into his ear. "Guess what I'm doing right now." She said.

"Oh god Stacy that feels incredible."

"It feels just as good for me baby. I'm going to keep you hard. Your beautiful fucking cock is going to make me cum over and over again, I just know it." She panted. She focused hard on her cunt, willing it to greater arousal.

Phillip felt her excited pussy muscles dancing along and squeezing his cock. She was right; he wasn't going soft. He stared up at Stacy's face, wondering in the look of determined passion. Half of what was keeping him erect was just watching her writhe.

"Here is comes honey. Oh Christ, can you feel that? Sshhhhhit! I'm cumming. My kitty is creaming all over your hot dick. FFFFuck!" she shouted.

Stacy wasn't faking her orgasm. The truth was, Stacy never had any trouble making herself cum. However, she was being far more loud and demonstrative than the rather gentle climax she was experiencing could justify.

Stacy was panting and giggling as her body relaxed after her orgasm. "Oh boy that felt good. I bet you're cock is just covered in our juices." She scrambled up and off Phillip and lowered her head to his glistening shaft. "I've got to taste it." She breathed.

Stacy inhaled his dick. She really did love the taste of cum - or at least, loved the delicious perversity of slurping it up - and she slobbered all over his knob. Since she had started swinging, her mouth skills had improved quite a bit but she was still no deep-throat artist. Sissy's rather under-endowed equipment fit into her mouth comfortably, however; his flaring helmet nestling at the entrance of her esophagus and her lips pressed deeply into his wiry pubic hair.

She held him there for a minute or more, letting her drool slobber out onto his balls. "Oh god Stacy, I can't believe you're doing this. I never dreamed you'd be like this!"

Stacy didn't answer right away. Instead she crawled her way back up his body. She lowered her tits to his face, inviting him to devour them. As he licked, kissed and sucked every pore of her treasures she laughed seductively. "I'm not some stupid bimbo and I don't flirt much but I've got a deep dark secret that only a few lucky men know." She pushed his cock back into her slit and dropped down onto it hard enough to make him grunt.

"Do you want to know my secret, stud?"

He nodded dumbly.

"I'm a happy, horny fuck bunny. When my pussy gets hot and wet like it is right now, I will do anything for cock."

She heaved and rolled them over. Growling, she arched her back, raising her hips and forcing his body upward. Being bigger than her lover was making her feel powerful. Her legs locked behind his and forced him into a kneeling position between her legs. "I need you to fuck me. Do me honey. Churn up my hot pussy and make me scream!"

Phil braced his arms at her sides and thrust into her with abandon. She raised her legs high and pulled them nearly to her shoulders. "Oh fuck, that's fantastic babe. See my cunt all open and wet for you? You're making it so happy."

"Do you like to hear me talk about my pussy, Sissy? Do you like the way it smells? Do you hear it sloshing? It's full of your cum, babe. It drank down your yummy cream and now it wants more."

Phil was out of his mind with lust. This wasn't just the greatest sex of his life. This was infinitely superior to even his wildest fantasies. Stacy wasn't just beautiful and she wasn't just letting him have sex with her... she was opening herself to ravishment with a degree of inhibition and passion he would have never dreamed possible.

Stacy hands laced through her bush and pulled her labia taunt. There was just a hint of a rounded peak at the summit of her sex. "Can you see my clit, babe? It's small I know but it's very, very sensitive. Wait till you feel this." She said.

She rubbed her fingers roughly against it. "Oh god." She grunted.

Phil shuddered and his eyes bugged out. The way Stacy's cunt responded to the action on her clit was phenomenal. It felt like a rippling snake constricting along his cock. He pounded mindlessly at her hole.

Stacy screamed. "Aaaahhh, yes. Fuck, I'm shooting off again. God baby, you're doing me so good. I can't believe how much I'm juicing!" Her hand didn't stop moving on her joy button. "Fuck me. Don't stop. I can cum and cum and cum all night, babe. Screw me right through the bed!"

Phil tried his hardest to comply, ramming against her sex over and over again. One moment Stacy's pussy gripped him tightly like a fist and the next it was soft as butter and sloshing. The slushy combination of their fluids was beginning to form a thin froth around her nether lips.

Stacy's fingers never stopped strumming her nubbin. "Oh god Phil, my tits are on fire. Please, grab my tits and squeeze 'em good." She begged. He paused his vigorous assault on her sex long enough to shift his arms. His hands pressed down into the soft flesh of her breasts hesitantly at first. Gradually, he began to rest more of his weight on her. His fingers made furrows in her flesh.

Stacy began to buck beneath him, "Shit that's good. But don't stop fucking me baby. I'm almost ready to cum again." She dug into her clit with new vigor.

Her tits like warm meat in his hands, Philip lost control. His hips went wild, gyrating every which way as his lust overloaded his synapses. "God babe, you're unbelievable. I never thought it could be like this. Shit, I'm going to cum again."

"Do it babe!" She shouted in his face. "I'm almost there. Pump me full of your batter. I want to feel your hot stuff in me. I'll be a slut for you! Feeling your cock shoot off inside me will make me cum my ass off."

Grunting and heaving, Phil jammed himself to the hilt in Stacy's boiling snatch and saw stars as jizz blasted down his shaft. "Fuck!" he panted.

Stacy screamed, "Yes! I feel it! It's so hot and it's so deep in my fucking pussy. Oh god, I'm cumming!"

Phillip collapsed across her body while she was still riding the crest of her orgasm. Without thought, her hands dug into his ass and ground him down on her spasming sex. She hunched her hips up and down, milking his under-endowed member for all it was worth.

12