Stacy Lancaster: Fond Farewell Pt. 02

Story Info
A nice gift leaves a bitter aftertaste.
3.9k words
3.52
16.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy suppressed frustration. Her pussy wanted more. It wanted a hell of a lot more. They'd been at it barely ten minutes. Philip had already cum twice and now she knew it would be a while before he could perform again. She was just starting to get in the swing of things. She'd had three orgasms... that barely qualified as foreplay for Stacy Lancaster.

Closing her eyes, she tried to reign in her lust. Before she had met Jared and married him, she had always had to do this with her lovers, control her appetite and her expectations. She could do it again. She set her mind on putting Phil at ease and making the night good for him.

She embraced him with her whole body, arms and legs hugging him to her while her needy pussy sucked at his shrinking cock. "That was awesome babe. You were awesome."

Phil was in shock. It was several minutes before he spoke. "Stacy, that was unbelievable. I've never felt anything like that. You are so sexy and your body is so perfect."

His mouth sought hers and invaded it. She welcomed his kiss with warmth and joy.

After a time, she gently pushed him off her body and rose. "These rooms have those big bathtubs. They're awesome. I'll go get the water running and then we can have a nice soak."

The bathed together. For a long time, Stacy leaned back against his chest. They talked little, just relaxing in each other's company for the most part. His hands were in constant but slow motion across every part of her body.

Eventually, she felt the rise of his sex against her back. She turned in his arms to kiss him and gently fondle his growing arousal. "Phil babe, I have to be honest. I don't much care for having sex in the bathroom. Let's dry each other off and get back into bed so I can enjoy this properly."

Nodding and smiling, he rose with her and they stepped out of the tub. They spent much longer than necessary drying each other's bodies. Phil was wearing a relaxed smile and Stacy couldn't stop giggling as he buffed her entire body to a healthy pink glow.

Finally, she couldn't take any more. She took a firm grip on his equally firm cock and led him back to bed. Laying him gently back among the tousled covers, she spread herself across his body with languorous ease and made love to him softly and passionately. She kept her pussy loose and controlled, drawing out every second of loving she could. She praised his cock and his tender touches and he said over and over again that she was an amazing goddess.

She only came once, at the end when he once again emptied his balls into her. She showered him with kisses and more praise. She made noises of delight as she cleaned his cock and balls with her soft mouth. She let her wet beaver hover above his head in silent invitation but he did no more than finger her a bit. He didn't seem to want to get too close to her pussy after he had sprayed it with his seed.

That apparent squeamishness on his part was the only real disappointment for her. She hadn't been expecting a stud and so was content with his general performance but it would have been a lot better if he had been willing to get a little down and dirty with her.

After they got their breath back, they ordered room-service. Stacy smilingly told him that he would need to keep his strength up. They just ordered whatever looked good; hot-wings, a spaghetti dinner, some beer and iced-tea and cheesecake.

Philip put his underpants back on and then his shirt. Stacy loosely belted her robe on. Then with mischief in her eyes she sat at the edge of the stuffed chair and crossed her legs. The bottom half of the robe splayed open, displaying her creamy thighs all the way to her waist. The only reason Phil couldn't see her sex was the way one leg crossed over the other.

Her breasts also made tantalizing little mounds behind the thin material. He could clearly see the outline of her nipples.

Stacy jumped up to answer the door when their food arrived. She flounced back followed by the grinning bell-hop. Deviltry in her eyes she sat, once again letting the robe fall away from her crossed legs. The shift's shoulders were pulled well back and down, leaving a wide expanse of her chest visible down the neckline. The perky swell of her porcelain tits made a teasing appearance.

Phil tipped the guy and hurried him out, blushing. Stacy laughed. When the bell-hop was gone she asked Phil, "Do you think he wants to bang me?"

"Of course he does. Anyone would."

She grabbed a wing and waved it around. "Well too bad. You're the only one with that privilege tonight." She sucked a big dollop of meat off the tiny drumstick.

They had a fun little meal, sitting in the same chair practically on top of one another. Every time Stacy would eat a wing, Phil would kiss her and nibbled the sauce from her lips. When they got to the spaghetti, Stacy reluctantly moved to another seat and broke out the silverware. They continued to make eye contact as each siphoned noodles from the common plate.

They fed each other slices of cheesecake.

Phillip was vibrating with tension by the time they'd had their fill. He was rock hard again. He watched bemusedly as Stacy drug the little table away from his chair. She straddled him, her naked bush pressing boldly against the hard cock in his shorts. She let the shoulders of her robe drop away, seductively framing her taunt breasts. She leaned back and pulled his face to her bosom. "Now eat me lover-boy." She said huskily.

He rubbed his face in the subtle valley between her modest tits. He left traces of spaghetti sauce behind as he took a large portion of a breast into his mouth and sucked at it gently. Stacy's slit rode up and down his thinly clad rod.

"Come on babe, let me show you the main course" she panted, pulling him towards the bed. She jumped onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her velvet valley was open with need and she gave him look of burning desire. "I love hard cock baby but I also get off on having my clam eaten. Please eat me."

Philip hesitated. He had only attempted cunnilingus once in his life and that had been with a freshly cleaned vagina. The girl he had gone down on hadn't seemed to enjoy it much. He was willing to do absolutely anything for Stacy but the thought of his own cum marinating in her qwim nearly turned his stomach. He started shaking his head. "No. I, no. I don't think I should do that."

Stacy pouted. She wouldn't actually force him but she wasn't going to let him off the hook that easily. "Please Phillip, my pussy needs you. See, it's open and waiting. God, I can smell it. Please make me happy."

Her pleading might as well been a command from god. He could not deny her. Still, he hesitated as he knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed. Her pink slit shone like satin, her downy bush parted and damp. The smell of her went to his head and made his cock throb.

He plunged forward, going straight for the deep pink shadow of her cunt entrance. She squealed with delight and squeezed his head between her thighs. "Eat me up honey. The buffets open and it's all you can eat."

She tasted just as good and she smelled and thoughts of his own semen fled his mind as he feasted on her.

He wasn't terribly imaginative. He kept his mouth buried at the base of her gash, lapping at her hole. He was at it for four or five minutes and Stacy was frustratingly close to climax. Impatiently, she took matters into her own hands and began pinching and rubbing her clit right in front of his eyes. Her breath quickened quickly and she called out, "Here it comes! Yes! Let my juice cum right into your mouth."

Her legs seized up tightly around his head and he experienced a new flow of feminine joy.

As soon as her orgasm began to subside, she released the death-lock her legs had on his head and flowed down to the floor in front of him. Face to face, she embraced him tightly and plastered her mouth to his. "I want to taste myself on you." She panted. She licked up and down his face.

Stacy was almost manic with desire now. She was losing control but didn't care. The hours of rather limited satisfaction were taking their toll. Scrambling back onto the bed, she took position on her hands and knees, presenting her soft round ass to him. "Come on stud, give this bitch a bone." She waved her ass in the air.

Phil jerked his shorts off and leapt up onto the bed. Stacy's uninhibited passion was infectious. He fell into place behind her. The effect was somewhat ruined by the three missed attempts to find the target. But when he finally slid sharply into her sodden hole, Stacy moaned with undisguised pleasure. "Lean over and grab my tits and then ride me till I break." She demanded.

His hands went where bidden and she arched her back, pressing her ass firmly against his hips. "I'm a bitch in heat Sissy. Give me everything you've got."

Sistack's hips churned in a frenzy. He stared in fascination at the spot where his cock slid in and out of Stacy's pink sleeve. It was almost an out-of-body experience. He couldn't believe that that was actually his cock.

He released her tits and slapped his hands into her wide buttocks. Stacy rested her head and shoulders against the bed. Her hips were jerking back to meet each of his thrusts and she once again had a hand on her clit. "You're wonderful babe. Fuck, my horny pussy just loves your cock. It's going to.... Ughhh fuck, I'm cumming again. You're unbelievable!"

Phillip spread her cheeks wide and excitedly buried himself in her convulsing hole.

Realizing that he hadn't cum yet, Stacy's hot cunt clamored for more. Eyes squinted shut and biting her lips, Stacy fought her urges. She couldn't let herself get carried away. She knew that he was only moments away from spending himself and that he would then be useless to her for hours. In all likelihood, he would sleep.

She couldn't repress her groan of frustration as she placed a hand on his hip and pulled herself out from under him. Fortunately, Phil mistook it for one of sexual release.

Stacy needed to take her mind off her pussy. Ideally, she'd forget about hard cocks as well but that was not to be. "Come here, babe. I want to drink down you spunk. Fuck my mouth."

She lay with her head between his legs and pulled his hard but skinny little cock down to her mouth. She put her hands across his back and pulled her head up into his groin, taking him all in and digging her nose into his scrotum.

"Oh god Stacy!" he groaned. His ass flexed and he made two jerky thrusts into her mouth before a small trickle of watery cum spilled into her throat. It was her slutty behavior as much as the sensation of his cock in her mouth that undid him.

As predicted, Phillip collapsed after that. Stacy couldn't help laughing... his body fell across hers, placing his head smack on her frustrated pussy. The kid barely noticed he was so spent.

Sighing to herself, she slid out from under him. Turning to face his head, she lay next to him. Resting her head on the pillow, she draped an arm and a leg across him. Gently pressing his head to her chest, she made quite sounds of reassurance to him as he drifted off to sleep. She tried not to think about the little vibrator she had hidden in her overnight bag.

Twice in the night Stacy roused herself and then proceeded to arouse Sissy. She whispered dirty promises to him and rubbed her pussy against his side. He swiftly got hard in her hand. The first time she pulled him onto her and he slowly worked his cock in and out of her pussy. He came with a trembling sigh and was asleep once again within minutes.

The second time she spread herself atop him and worked his dick over with her internal muscles. He didn't last long.

Stacy did not achieve orgasm herself either time. In fact, her pussy was completely un-aroused as if on strike.

After that, Stacy decided that she had done enough for her friend and let herself drop off to a sound sleep.

Chapter

Pencil-thin shafts of sunlight striped the hotel-room bed. They played across Stacy Lancaster's face. Her lashes quivered as a ray of light encroached on an eyelid. She took a deep breath and sighed. Slowly, her eyes opened.

At first she was blinded. She moved a little and got out of the direct light. She saw a head silhouetted against the window blinds. Phillip Sistack was standing next to the bed, staring at her face. Smiling sleepily, Stacy said, "Good morning, lover."

"Good morning" he said softly back.

Stacy took several more deep breaths before extending her arms in a self-indulgent stretch. When she was done, the sheet she was under had pulled down to reveal her delicate breasts. She made no move to cover herself. "Did you sleep well?"

He nodded. "I could hardly believe it when I woke up next to you and realized it wasn't all a dream."

She grinned and extended an arm to touch his cheek. "It was pretty wonderful, wasn't it?" The night may not have been sexually satisfying for Stacy but she was genuinely happy to have given such a fine gift to her friend.

"No one's ever..." he stopped himself, either because he didn't know what to say or because he was afraid to say it. "Thank you so much, Stacy."

She gave him an odd look and then went a little pensive. "Can I ask you a question hon? Something really personal?"

He nodded mutely. His eyes had drifted down to her naked breasts.

"Phillip, how long had it been since you were with a woman?"

That snapped his eyes back to her face. "Uh, quite a while."

When he didn't seem ready to say any more, Stacy decided on a little positive prodding. "Well, I know you weren't a virgin because no virgin could have done to me what you did. But the way you talk makes me curious. How long has it been?"

"Well..." he started and then stopped again. Finally he said, "Not since high school. Well, the summer after high school to be specific."

Stacy's browsed raised. "My, that is quite a dry-spell. No, we should stop this. I shouldn't pry." She said.

Sistack tried to smile at her. "Thank you for taking pity on me." He said, less than half in jest.

Stacy shifted closer to him and cupped his face in her hands. "No honey, it wasn't pity. I like you a lot and didn't want a chance to make love to you get away."

Phil blushed predictably. He didn't believe her but was touched by her concern.

Needing to get away from the minefield their talk had taken them into, Stacy drew aside the sheet to show the rest of her naked body. "I don't have anywhere to be for a while, stud. Come up here and let's have some more fun."

Phil squirmed out of his shorts and lay down beside her. Their arms and legs entwined and they kissed gently. If either noticed morning breath they didn't seem to mind.

After a few minutes of intimate contact, Phil's thin five inch penis was hard, burning against Stacy's thigh. With consummate skill, she shifted her hips and let it slide into the delicate folds of her pussy. Slowly over the course of nearly a minute she worked her hips lower and lower until she had taken him all.

It was tortuous pleasure for Phil to feel her hot sex consume him ever so slowly.

They did everything slowly that morning, barely moving. Only when Stacy sensed that Phil was on the edge of climax did desperation drive her to vigorously rub at her clit. If he left her hanging she was afraid she might say something nasty. Friendship could only go so far when a horny pussy was involved.

Fortunately, when Phillip's gasping finally led to a release of his seed deeply into her womb, the hot flow was enough to trigger her orgasm. They came together in the soft morning light.

Stacy was mentally congratulating herself for being such an enlightened and giving friend. A year earlier she would have never considered giving Phil a sendoff like this. It literally would not have crossed her mind. She was obscurely proud of herself. She also found herself thinking fondly of her husband. Not only had the long night with Phil reminded her what a fantastic lover her husband was, in a way it demonstrated their loving trust in one another. She was confident that Jared had had a restful and worry-free night and that he had not given her actions a second thought.

Well, he might have given them some thought in a horny, voyeuristic sense.

Boy, if her father could see her now. That prudish stick-in-the-mud. Of course, if he had seen her at last month's gang-bang (or the one before that, or the new-years orgy) he'd have already died of apoplectic shock anyway.

She was laughing silently to herself when she noticed Phil's softly shaking shoulders. At first she thought he had found something to laugh about himself but soon realized that wasn't it.

Phillip Sistack was crying.

"Is something wrong baby?" she asked, mystified.

"Oh god, I don't want to let you go!" he almost wailed.

The chill of pale shock washed across Stacy. What was happening? "Darling, what do you mean? We agreed; this was for one night."

She could see tears streaming down his cheeks now. Oh god, he was bawling. "I know. But you are so wonderful and I'm so lonely and now we'll never see each other again!"

Oh shit, she thought. "Phillip, baby, this was just to have fun. It's only sex. I wanted to make you feel good. I wanted you to make me feel good and we did."

"And now it's over." He whimpered.

Stacy didn't know what to do. She knew she couldn't string him along and she sure as hell knew she didn't want a relationship with the guy. Aside from the fact that she was married, he had suddenly turned into someone she wasn't sure she liked. She had never been the type to bring home strays. In the workplace, Phil had been reliable and inventive and a pleasure to be around. That was why she considered him a friend and why she thought him was worthy of a going-away celebration of this sort.

Now he just seemed pathetic and she was turned off. She valued intelligence and confidence; she couldn't stand sniveling.

She quickly debated with herself how gentle to be... how gentle it was possible to be. She was entirely capable of giving him a tongue lashing but would take no pleasure from it. Nor would she enjoy spouting platitudes and trying to jolly him along.

"Sissy, you're making me feel bad." She said in a neutral voice.

Sniffling, he said, "I'm sorry, I'm just so lonely. I kind of thought moving to a new job might improve my life some but really I know that's bull. I'll still be me. No one likes me." He looked at her with pleading eyes. "Except you, Stacy."

Stacy Lancaster slid away from him across the bed and got to her feet. She began to dress. "Phillip, I'm sorry. I guess I made a mistake. I'm sorry you're lonely and I'm sorry you think no one likes you." She already had her underwear on and stepping into her business-skirt. "You are an intelligent and funny guy and I'm sure..."

Philip pounded the bed in frustration and anguish. "No!" he shouted. "Don't say that. It doesn't matter that I'm smart or anything like that. No one likes me and no one ever will." He looked up at her stunned face. "Look!" he said accusingly. "Even you don't like me anymore. The moment you see the real me and not just your pet IT drone I disgust you!"

"What disgusts me is your behavior. Grow up, Sistack! You're acting like a child." She barked. Her mind was spinning wildly. She had no idea how to handle the situation. She naively believed that all her past relationships had ended without heartache. They had for her. She'd had a number of short and longer-term boyfriends before marrying Jared. Each time she had left a guy, she assumed they just carried on without much emotional impact.

To varying degrees, she was wrong. This was merely the first time someone as vulnerable as Phil Sistack had crossed her path. It is perhaps partly because she was ignorant of how she had hurt people before that she had been so casual in getting involved with Phillip.

12