Stacy Puma Ch. 01: Indian Giver

Story Info
"ApacheSlut" is her online name. Prowl with the Puma.
4.6k words
4.64
11.9k
24
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Stacy Puma had very little to show for her life. At age 23 she had graduated high school and become the ultimate slacker. No going on to college for her. Not even a job. Nothing to speak of that is. She hated authority so getting along with a boss became challenging. It probably had something to do with her upbringing. Both parents were career alcoholics. Her Dad was a factory worker. Her Mom a bartender. Go figure right? Luckily their disease didn't pass down to Stacy and her older brother Griffin.

Unlike her brother she had no real career moves. Griffin however had gone into the Army for a four year enlistment. Security Police led to he becoming a Denver Cop five years later. In her mind she hoped that might come in handy someday. If she ever got arrested.

Much older than Stacy made him feel obligated to take care of her as best he could. Once she graduated he offered her a roof over her head as much as it was. Anything to avoid her living under their parents shadow.

Shortly after becoming a Cop Griffin had bought a cheap fixer upper. She lived in the small 2 bedroom house with him until Griffin met his girlfriend Bree. Once they hooked up there wasn't room in the house. Griffin couldn't abandon Stacy though. Moving her to the large garage out back which he had fashioned into a gym. Above the gym was enough room for her to at least sleep and entertain. All she had was a full sized bed to sleep on. A small refrigerator, microwave, television, and a loveseat. It was that small. Weirdly enough she didn't even have running water. There wasn't room for a bathroom. He had fashioned an outdoor shower in the back of the garage where nobody could see her bathe and a toilet with walls and a roof. Better than nothing they thought. She could live with it.

Luckily he rigged the cable and internet to the garage to give her at least some semblance of normalcy. Even got her a cellphone under his shared plan.

What bothered her though was the fact she felt that she was living off of him. Even Bree had spoken of her sponging off her brother. Not that she was a bitch. Even she adored Stacy enough to buy her clothing and necessity. It wasn't like Stacy didn't try. She just couldn't keep a steady job. Three weeks tops.

Her one advantage to life was the fact she thrived on keeping fit. Just like Griffin did. Luckily that was cheap too. She used his cardio equipment, weights, even a punching bag. Adding to that her daily three mile run Stacy kept her body tight. She felt good about her appearance even though she wasn't drop dead gorgeous. At 5'6 Stacy maintained her weight at roughly 125. Her hair raven black and just past her shoulders. Straight and shiny. Brown eyes her brightest feature. Beyond that her firm shape found curves in all the right places. Her breasts 36D and bountiful. Her ass heart shaped and firm. Not a model. Not remotely ugly. She was content and knew that guys looked at her. Constantly.

Guys were an issue for her. She didn't want a steady man. Dating was slim due to the fact she just didn't encourage it. Sure she liked boys. Loved sex. But, her outlook was just like holding a job. She didn't want a guy to boss her around. Unless it was on her terms.

She wanted to be in control of her own life choices. In every way.

For months she would examine what type of career she could create on her own merit. Being a loner with no friends she began to sink into the depths of online addiction thanks to Griffin buying her a cheap laptop for her birthday. Chatrooms became her source of interaction. Goofing off at first by toying with guys then abandoning them. In the end probably making more enemies than any semblance of friendship. Webcams drew her into the possibilities of exhibition. Seeing women earn money for masturbation shows intrigued her. This led to websites that stockpiled such women of daring. Anywhere and everywhere. In their own homes or out in public. Library porn became a swift fascination. She began to feel convinced that she could do better than most of them. Learning how to establish money transfers through a cellphone App she was ready for business. It was time to find out how the other side lived.

The Denver mass transit system became her sole source of travel. Glad that Griffin bought her a yearly bus pass she was able to get around fairly easy. Armed with a sizeable book bag to carry her laptop and webcam she sat waiting on her stop. The bag also included a change of clothing and a vibrator. All that she needed to pull off her first endeavor.

Her clothing was simple. A short blue jean skirt with no panties underneath and a yellow sleeveless shirt that buttoned down the front. Beneath that was a thin white bra that was albeit sheer. She accented her clothes with a turquoise cameo on a rawhide choker. Bree had given it to her as a gift. She wore it everywhere to symbolize her Native American heritage. She was proud of her Apache side. Her Mother being White not so much.

The bus was packed today. Mainly men. They were definitely checking her out. Her long legs freshly shaved along with her snatch. Only a very thin triangular runway of pubic hair led upward from her pussy. She called it her arrowhead. Occasionally she offered a tease to any onlookers that stared her way. Fanning her legs wide for a glimpse. Each time she would keep a blank expression. To show emotion or too much interest and she would be subject to them trying to get to know her better. She just wanted to tease. Nothing more.

By showing off here on the bus made her more confident that she could do her live webcam show. The difference there would be she would play with herself. Unlike right now. She withheld touching anything. She just wanted to see reactions. They smiled and flirted with their eyes. Should they grow too eager she would stop cold and ignore them. Safer that way.

Not to say never but for now she wasn't ready to do as much. She wanted to save her bravery for when it was needed.

"Denver Public Library. Almost there. I better chill out." She closes her legs tightly and grabs her bag prepared to exit when the bus stopped.

Three minutes later the bus comes to a halt and she exits. Two others followed her out. One female. One male. He had noticed her teasing so that made Stacy edgy. If he entered the Library too then she might have to watch herself. Of course the guy was kind of cute. Early 30's. White guy. She ignored him the best she could while walking into the Library entrance. Sure enough he followed her in. At least the Library was huge. The chances of him hovering too close by would be unlikely.

Scanning about the auditorium of tables, seating areas, and computer desks she counted twelve people reading or studying. Choosing what she considered the best spot to set up she strolled toward it. A corner desk with computer space. This was perfect for looking behind her to see who was coming and going. Watching and ignoring.

Her next step was to look about for surveillance cameras. If there were any she sure couldn't find them. She would take her chances. Setting up her laptop and webcam she positioned it toward the front doors. This gave her a birds eye view of different angles. Being a test run she wasn't that stressed. She needed to know how far she could go. What she could get away with.

Settling in her chair which had a loveseat feel to it. Large circular and cushy. The back of the chair concealed her lower body. Fancy she thought to herself. At least the chair gave her some camouflage.

"Okee! Let's find a nice chatroom and get this ball rolling." She murmurs finding a local room to observe what they were saying. Which wasn't much. Mostly dudes looking for strange to meet up with. What better place to begin she thought. Let them think that they were in control over her. It was their money.

Entering the room under the name, "ApacheSlut" she turned on her webcam. Awaiting viewer requests she chose to type a few men in the room.

"What's shaking Colorado?" She types.

Various replies flirted. Others kept it clean. Guys were asking her what she looked like. She described herself then informed them that she was studying at the Library. Even though she wasn't. She had brought along her own books to make it appear genuine. Including a notebook and writing pen. Those she unpacked atop her desk for effect. Moving her laptop to different angles helped her monitor what was behind her without turning constantly and looking obvious. So far she hadn't noticed anyone bother to look her way. A good thing she smirked. She wanted to step up and prove herself the best public exhibitionist out there. This was going to happen.

She reveals to some of her online paramours that she was a cash only dare monger. They would have to pay to see her nude. Even more to play with herself. More yet if they had personal requests. After locking in who was willing to pay her she granted them access to see her on cam. Waving at their arrival she smiles brightly. This was followed by a flow of compliments. She had five viewers already. Keeping their conversations in the room was difficult. She didn't want dozens of boxes to keep up with. After giving out her payment code she awaits to hear her cell ping. Only one taker for starters led her to give him a thumbs up. Typing in the room her thanks.

"Can you all see me?" She types knowing full well that they could. She was just playing naïve.

The paying viewer known as "Hunter6969" typed an innocent request to see her tits. She poised an index finger to tell him to hang on. Looking through her cam for eyes she quickly unbuttoned her yellow shirt and fanned it open with a beguiling temptation. Revealing her lacey white bra she lifted her breasts toward the camera.

Another message adds, "Take the bra off."

This was from a non paying viewer. She swiftly replies with an amount to fulfill his wishes. He agrees after seeing that she was serious. While awaiting payment she decides that this was too time consuming. Choosing a new method she creates a separate room for her viewers. There she writes out a new pay rate. She tells them that if her account reaches a certain amount she will do anything they ask of her. Leaving that open for options. The combined amount was set at $200. She was worried that might be too much. Still she had to try.

Lustful peeks at her areolas then covering up led them to make the decision to meet her $200 for a hour of her time. Her eyes brighten up as the amount hits her account. She would fulfill her obligation but in the future she would try for $300. Or more. Locking her account she shows her cell phone screen to the camera to prove she had her money. Then she sat it aside to type.

"Thank you. What do you want me do?"

Request after request stimulated her thoughts. They were getting an hours worth of lustful spontaneity. They were insistent that she got naked. That would be her priority. As her nerves kicked in so did her adrenalin. Looking around her at the patrons who were in their own world she knew this would not be so hard to accomplish. Reaching behind her yellow shirt she unclasps her bra and carefully removes it. Her nipples perking up at the thrill of exposure. Once off she stashes the bra in her back pack. Leaving her shirt open she fans it for her viewers grinning sheepishly. Stretching she clasps her hands above her head to let them admire her tits. Settling forward she tilts her webcam toward her waist. On her blue jean mini skirt she had a zipper down the front. Unzipping it offered a glimpse of her lower tummy. Fingers fanning just below the material to tease her arrowhead pubes. Doing this she expressed a devilish eye contact.

Again looking around her she lifts her hips and drags the skirt down her legs and over her feet. Showing the viewers her removed skirt she tucks in her seat behind her. She needed to keep it close by in case she had to quickly get dressed. From there she scoots her seat back using her weight. This brought her pussy into view of the camera.

The compliments were escalating. They found her body perfect and begged to see more. Hearing this made her wet as hell. She wanted to push herself. As they tell her to take her shirt off too she winks at them. Carefully eying the group of people behind her studying she removed her left arm from the shirt. Noting their behavior to be oblivious she took the risk and slipped her right arm from the shirt. The back of her shirt was low cut exposing midway down her back as it was. So anyone who had seen her come in wearing it would presume she was still wearing it. Slouched in her seat she felt secure. Stacy Rae Puma was naked.

Posing in her seat she raises her legs high holds them by crossing her arms in front of them. This produced a clam glam view of her pussy. Releasing her arms she fans her legs wide and touches her toes. Her spirit eagle was soaring.

Dropping her legs she begins touching her pussy. Creasing her lips within her fingers. Then rolling them through her labia. A single fingers insertion drenches her fingertip. She shows the camera its gloss then plants the finger in between her lips sucking on the finger. She loved the taste of herself.

Mouthing the words "Thank you." then blowing them a kiss she awaits her next command.

Ideas flood in but the one she liked best took her by surprise. He wanted her to stand up and walk toward the center of the room. That would prove a challenge. The center of the room might draw peripheral glimpses of her. Glances would follow. She would inevitably get caught. However Stacy knew the cost. Therefore she had planned ahead. Reaching for her bag she obtained a thin black sundress type robe. It had no sash to tie nor buttons to attach. It was meant to wear and fan in the breeze. It was just shaded enough to mask her skin tone. Still, if you looked really closely people would be able to tell she was nude beneath it. Slipping it around her body she stood up and trained her webcam out toward the center of the room. It barely covered her ass as she bent over. Her lower cheeks noticeable.

Eying newcomers entering the Library she waited to see where they might go. Two more guys found places to sit and study. One of them taking an interest in her from the distance. This man chose to move closer forcing Stacy to sit a bit longer and look busy. He sat a mere two seats behind her to her left. This could pose a challenge. She would pause to let him get settled and see how attentive he was. He was kind of cute she giggled to herself. In a Brad Pitt kind of way. Tall, sturdy, and clean shaven.

Typing her viewers she told them to have patience. They were just mesmerized enough to comply. They wanted to see if she would honor their challenges. Convincing them through her written words she promised to do as told. That just meant that she wait this out.

Occasionally the guy next to her would look over his shoulder and eye her beauty. Each time he did she would glance his direction and warmly smile. She knew that might be a risk. He could end up striking a conversation with her. This was the thrill she was looking for.

After five more minutes she eyes her cell timer and knew she had to get moving. With a deep breath she clenches her teeth playfully and stands up. Covering her front tightly but leaving her cleavage displayed she leaves her area and shuffles toward the center of the room. So far so good. Nobody including her smile buddy was looking. Even he appeared to study harder. Twirling in step she faced her distant webcam and opened her cloak. Her entire full frontal exposed. She went so far as to lower the back over her shoulders and dance in step for them. Glancing about for safety she took the cloak off entirely and held it out to her left dangling beside her completely nude. The chill of her freedom consuming her. She carefully strolled back toward her camera. Then as she passes her smiling friend he looks up to witness her. She failed to notice his gaze. Looking over his shoulder he followed her every wiggle back to her seat. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. As she sat down he turned away.

Covering up with her cloak she leans forward to read her commands. The men were going crazy with applause. Only one man warned her of the guy behind her. This made her eyes bulge. Looking toward him she shrugs. He certainly wasn't creating any problem.

"Maybe he's gay." She typed giggling into her concealing hand over her mouth.

Examining her next set of commands she found them wanting her to leave the cloak and stalk about without any camouflage. This made her nervous. Especially knowing the guy three seats away had seen her. Scanning about the room she removes her cloak and cautiously stands up. Her thoughts were to simply circle her seat and stretch before returning. Her pride wouldn't let her off that easy. She needed to prowl like her namesake.

Shivering she pranced about quietly moving beyond her seat by eight feet. She was near the man who had caught her. Straying away from him she walked away another eight feet. As her back turned the Man spotted her again. He was waiting for the right time to look her over. He even snapped a cell pic for his own use. As soon as he took the pic he stood up and hurried over to her seat and sat down on her jean skirt waiting for her to turn around.

The second she did her jaw dropped and she realized her predicament. The man sat there grinning at her. Patting his lap he coaxed her over. Having no choice she moved quickly and attempted to snatch up her cloak. He held it under his ass. The Man meant to leave her naked without any choices.

Crouching in front of him to protect herself she looks up and frowns.

"If this is your way of trying to get a date it's working." She smirks.

He sighs, "Maybe. You are pretty sexy. What are you doing here?"

Reading her laptop he quickly realizes her money making scheme. Squinting down at her he whispers.

"Your secrets safe with me on one condition."

Haunted she swallows, "What is it?"

"You keep doing what you're doing and let me help you."

"Help me?"

"Yeah. To get away with more. Sounds fun."

Her eyes narrow. She had very few options.

"Can I have my seat back? And my clothes?"

He puckers and stands up between she and her chair. It was then she noticed his bulging crotch. Patting it in front of her his next move made her squirm. He headed back toward his own seat but with her skirt, shirt, and cloak with him. Her jaw hit the floor at his actions. She had no other clothes in her bag accept her bra. This was definitely pushing her limitations. Deciding to stand slowly and look about for safety she takes her seat and reads the viewer response. They loved her situation. It would force her to be creative.

Shivering she again looks at her timer. She still had thirty minutes. Her heartbeat raced at her forced freedom. Discovering her viewers telling her to walk around even more and this time stretch out on the floor touching herself. Her inhale held she glares around her then decides on the ultimate quest. Digging into her bag she brings out a dildo. It looked real and was easily eight inches long. Wagging it in front of her webcam she chose to suck on it to waste a bit of time. Looking around her with it between her lips.

Eying her clothing thief who turned in his chair slouching to observe her she flipped him off playfully. He merely chuckled and swayed his hand to offer her the stage. Breath held she stood up and shocked him by grabbing her back pack and carrying it toward him. Handing it off she whispers.

"Might as well hold on to my bra too."

She then crept out toward an unoccupied desk chair. Seating herself she poised her body to face the camera and hikes her feet up on to the arms of the circular seat. Legs spread she primes the toy up to her pussy and inserts it. Fucking herself for them. Looking over her seatback toward the other people strewn about the room she continued on with her vanishing act. The dildo was doing its job. Having to compress her lips to avoid moaning.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12