Stacy Puma Ch. 09: 3:10 to Puma

Story Info
The Puma's are feuding again. Poor Xander and Bree.
2.2k words
4.81
5.8k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Griffin Puma pulled his Ford F150 into the gravel drive of his home. Headlights off he stares at his garage. His thoughts reflecting back to the Sidewinder Hotel where he had answered a call about indecent acts being performed in the parking lot. Discovering the call concerned his own Sister he refrained from arresting her and having to deal with his fellow Officer's taunting him about it. Instead he put an end to it and let she and all those involved call it a night.

Now here he sat wondering why he had fucked his own sister a few days back. Over the years he had certainly toyed with the idea. But, her age tossed that by the way side. Here and now she was a grown woman. A very sexy woman at that. Wild and crazy. Taking way too many chances out there. He worried more about her than ever before. He loved his sister. Probably more than he should. In the wrong kind of way.

The last few days had gnawed at him. He went too far. Not so much hating himself but fearing how the sexual encounter might effect their relationship. So far she didn't even talk about it. Let alone acknowledge if it really bothered her. He was more stressed over the hopes that his girlfriend Bree would never find out. He loved Bree too.

As he sat there in silence his cellphone pings. Pulling it from his pocket he opens a text. A number unknown. Yet clear as to who it was.

"Pepper Hairy Beaver." He chuckles. That wasn't her real last name of course. He only referred to her as that due to the fact she kept a thick bush of black fur between her thighs. A tradition amongst her family she always insisted. Her actual name wasn't that far off from her nickname. Her true name being Pepper Homa'ke, which in the Cheyenne language meant Little Beaver. It wasn't so little. Griffin knew it well. He had lost his virginity to her. Pepper was a Nurse in Iron Wolf. A very sexy nurse. A very slutty nurse. Her idea of taking a temperature meant her mouth around a cock.

He contemplates calling her back but hesitates. Smart on his part. Hearing the side screen door on his home open he looks up and closes his cell. Waiting in the doorway stood the gorgeous Bree. Her red hair sifting slightly in the morning breeze. To his surprise she was standing there nude. With a concerned expression.

Stepping from his truck he saches toward her with a definitive swagger. A look of mischief on his face. She returned that smirk with one of her own that led into a blush.

"What's all this sexy skin going down?" Griffin swoops in to drag her body into his. Her hands plant over his chest and she frowns.

"For the record? I didn't tell you something yesterday."

"Oh yeah?"

"I lost a bet with Stacy. We boxed. I hit the floor first. I should have known better."

"What was the bet?" He eyes her delicious chest below.

"Loser has to stay nude except for work and public. If I had won she would have had to wear clothes even to bed. See? You noticed I have a bruise on my chin." She points it out.

"Wasn't what I was looking at." He chuckles.

She flares her eyes as he yanks her closer and devours her mouth with a lingering kiss. Their hands all over each other. Once he grips her ass cheeks she feels him lift her up. Her legs instantly entwine about his waist.

Feverishly they stand there kissing until Griffin twists in step carrying her away from the house. She squeals and laughs into his mouth yet kisses him even harder. The crisp morning air turning her nipples on like never before. His casual stroll leads them straight out into the middle of the yard.

Bree suddenly recalls Stacy's comment that he might make love to her in the front yard. She was so right. Lowering her to the grass he peels away from her. The morning dew giving Bree chills as she lays back into it. She begins rubbing her clit the second he stands up straight. Towering over her Griffin Puma begins stripping down. In a matter of three minutes her Man was nude and dangling a mighty club in her direction.

Dropping to his knees he crawls across her. Melding back into another frolicking kiss. His beast rubbing along her labia to get her nice and worked up. Finalizing his commitment Griffin pushed onward. Her back arching at his girth. The length storming her G-spot. She called it her Griffin spot. They were indeed making love. Lost to the world they refused to acknowledge the traffic going by. They were enjoying the moment right in front of everybody. Neither cared.

A few minutes after being lost they hadn't noticed a beat up green Pathfinder pulling up along the street. Sitting idle the inhabitants watched with amusement.

"Oh, so he can practice indecent exposure but we can't?" Xander Coyne rolls his eyes.

Crawling across him to see them better Stacy Puma smirks, "We should set up the webcam and charge guys to watch them."

Xander snickers feeling Stacy planting her left hand right over his crotch. That was all he needed to boost a never completely lost erection. He reaches up with his right hand and grabs Stacy by her hair and pulls her into a warm kiss. He was shocked that she didn't resist. Instead she melted into him. It was nice.

Turning the ignition off when Xander wasn't noticing she bites his lip. Key removed to avoid the nagging chime should the door open up. Once he realizes her mischief he looks her in the eye. Stacy then darts her eyes between he and the yard.

"You want to go out there and fuck?" He enquires, unsure of her thoughts.

Immediately she opens the door silently. Crawling over him to escape she lands softly. Stacy then pulls him from his seat and leads him to Griffin and Bree's blindside. A mere four feet from them. They quickly strip down and Stacy lies back into the grass. Curling her finger at Xander to coax him into joining her she then spreads her legs and literally pries her labia apart for easy access.

Alexander Coyne dove right in. His monster forcing her pussy wide to enter. Her wetness never an issue giving him plenty of lubrication.

Digging her nails into the grass Stacy brightens up at the unexpected sensations. Every time this man fucked her it destroyed her brain. He was that well hung. That dedicated to making her scream. In moments Stacy moans.

Hearing her Griffin looks up then down at Bree who had already shared a number of shrill yelps and moans. Haunted both look to their side until they discover the dueling couple. Griffin snarls at the fact his sister was this rude. Invading their space just to show them up. He wasn't going to have it.

Griffin Puma growls and begins pounding Bree's thighs harder and harder. The pale redhead gapping her jaw at the impacting nerves of each deep thrust. The friction taking her breath away. Her moans became shudders of ecstasy. Toes curling as Griffin held her ankles. This was amazing. Bree was cumming and cumming hard.

Beside them Xander eyes Griffin. His girl was gorgeous. He recalled her the day he picked up Stacy to go to the town of Iron Wolf. Then fully dressed. Now he was seeing her nude. Why was he thinking more about her than Stacy?

Griffin, a ball of sweat sneers back at Xander. Eyes meeting they share daggers. This was becoming a duel. Xander joined him in grabbing Stacy's ankles and nudging her legs back over her head. He was now thrusting directly down into Stacy. The Puma was bulging her eyes at the sensations. Xander had never fucked her quite this hard.

Screams shared between women. Deafening snarls erupting between Warriors. Griffin encourages Bree to plant her own legs behind her head. The balls of her feet touching her earlobes. Bree's cumming led to a devastating mind warping orgasm.

Stacy hearing Bree throws her left arm out as if to be supportive. Xander takes her cue and literally hoists her body into the air. Carefully walking on his knees toward the other couple. Laying Stacy back to where her hand could reach out and claim Bree's. Fingers clenching together in her dramatic throes.

Xander fucked Stacy even harder then. Observing the women supporting each other through maddening thrusts. Body wrenching contortions. Griffin and Xander studying the others moves. It became a game of copycat. Two Pumas. Two Copies.

In a bold move Griffin pulls out of Bree and manhandles her up and on to her hands and knees. Breaking the girls grips. He then pounded her doggy style while yanking her red mane back fiercely.

Not to be outdone Xander releases Stacy and forcibly moves her into the same position. This time however directly in front of Bree. Stacy's face expressing her awe of Xander's performance. She could now look Griffin directly in the eye. This led Stacy into flipping her brother off with both barrels. She was held up by her hair, straining but taking pride in her actions. Xander smirked at her strength. His fucking not once slowing down.

Bree squealed and creased her brow. This sexual encounter was beyond anything she and Griffin had done before. It was taking her breath and sanity to an all new arena. She attempts to reach out for Stacy again. Noting her need Stacy clutches Bree and curls their knuckles for stability. Then, her second hand took the risk of leaving the grass. Both hands entwining. Both girls feeling the trauma of their hair being yanked. Pussies being destroyed. Titties dancing like bucking broncos in a rodeo.

Bree began crying. So painful. So beautiful. So erotic.

Both women orgasm one after the other. Screaming loudly. Proud. Defiant of the world.

As the thrusting duel gradually merged the two couples closer and closer the women were face to face. The Warriors above staring at each other like sworn enemies. Sweat pouring from every cell. Mighty chests rippling with superiority. Suddenly, Bree kissed Stacy. The reaction was priceless.

Both Xander and Griffin slow their assault just to observe the two women. Eyes bulging at their behavior. Griffin dumbfounded by his normally shy girlfriend taking such measures. The two men cease and desist. Lingering there watching them make out. Clasped hands broken in order to caress each other and form a tenderness. Crawling even closer as both men look down to see their beasts gradually escaping inch by inch from their pink prisons.

The girls stagger on their knees and throw themselves to Stacy's left. Dragging Bree on top of her. Mouths devouring each others tongues. Probing. Wagging. Taunting. Adoring.

The boys could only watch. Consumed by the moment. Peripherally eying the others erection to determine who had the biggest beast. Xander had Griffin whupped.

Why was the image of Pepper Little Beaver suddenly popping up in Griffin's mind?

Why was this redhead before him who had the sweetest lily white ass calling out to Xander?

In their sordid thoughts Stacy rolls Bree over on to her back still kissing. Her right hand lowering down into Bree's snatch. Fingers massaging her clit then vanishing within her pink recesses. It was a thing of beauty.

The redhead instantly cums around Stacy's inserted fingers.

Bree was driven crazy. Her body quaking and starving to cuddle with Stacy. A mad rush to her right Bree throws her body on top of Stacy. The role reversed Bree repeats Stacy's finger fucking. In minutes Stacy joins Bree in bathing her fingertips in a warm gusher.

The guys decide to look at each other dead on. Shrugging with a smirk the two men crawl to their feet and stand over the wrestling beauties. Hands knuckling their monsters the two men jerk off over the girls. Was it strange that Xander stood over Bree? Griffin over his own sister?

Did either man care at the moment?

Guess not.

Spatters of white spit venom all over the girls below.

For a full 3 minutes, 10 seconds the boys dropped bombs.

The girls?

They huddled in each others arms and laughed. Sighed. Laughed some more.

The guys?

They fist bumped the other. Wrong hands of course. Stupid fuckers.

Sitting up Stacy and Bree eye their men. Then turn to eye each other.

"You going to eat all that?" Stacy licks Bree's shoulder.

"I'll share with you."

Bree licks Stacy's left breast of cum.

The Kitty's cleaned each other off.

Head to toe.

Everywhere in between.

Griffin offered Xander a beer from his truck as they watched.

"Blood Brothers?" Xander chuckles attempting a toast.

Griffin sneers at the Irishman.

"Quit looking at my Fiancee."

"Quit looking at my--" Xander didn't know how to finish.

"Slut?"

Griffin clinked beer bottles.

Xander nods with an agreeing acknowledgement.

"Yeah! That's it."

Finishing their beers in a guzzling duel Griffin and Xander eye their bottles. Similar thoughts they move in for the kill. Crouching down they encourage the girls on to their backs. All four laughing as the guys insert the bottle necks inside their pussy's. Bree squealed at the thought but endured.

"Bottom's up?" Xander chuckled.

Both women gave their men the finger.

Both men gave them the bottle.

Then their finger.

In the ass.

Bottom's up indeed.

Mad respect.

Blood brothers.

Even if Griffin wouldn't admit it.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers