Stacy Puma Ch. 10: Fire Woman

Story Info
The Hellcat fights fire with fire.
4.4k words
4.7
5.4k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,842 Followers

Freshly showered for work Griffin Puma parades in his towel. Swigging a beer he had rested on his bedroom dresser he checks himself out in a mirror. Patting his belly he knew he needed to start working out better. His abs well less than a six pack these days. Yet, not quite a pony keg either.

With Bree at work he had freedom to do as he pleased. Namely watch porn on TV or accept unwanted cell texts from old girlfriends. Eying his cell he checks for new messages. Sure enough he had a few.

Reading Bree's texts first he had to chuckle. She had written, "I can't believe we fucked in the front yard. God, I love you. I still have goosebumps." then leading into, "Why did you let me make out with Stacy? So wrong."

He huffs and takes another swig of his beer. Her final text made him nervous, "Is it so wrong that I liked it?"

He frowns knowing the effect his sister has on everyone. She takes what she wants and doesn't let up. Something both siblings shared. Ego, pride, and bullheadedness. The sad part being that Griffin himself had been asking the same question. Was it so wrong that he loved fucking his sister? That he wanted to again?

How many times had he suggested to Bree that she be with a woman for his pleasure? How many times had she refused saying she wasn't bi-sexual? Then, look at her reaction now? Stacy Puma had converted her just that fast. Which made Griffin curious.

"Wonder if I could get Bree and Pepper together?"

He shakes off his nonsense and gets dressed. Underwear, socks, uniform pants, he stops to look at his cell again. This time he reads the texts from Pepper Little Beaver.

"Please call me Griffin. I need you. Badly." which led into, "Did Stacy tell you about being raped by Roland and his Mafia?"

Griffin freezes suddenly, "What the hell?"

He starts to dial Pepper then stops. There was a faster answer without getting caught talking to his Ex. Or giving her any false hopes.

He quickly finishes getting dressed and heads out the side door to his house. Turning left he climbs the staircase at the back of his garage. Entering the attic apartment of his sister Stacy he finds her passed out on her bed. Naked as always. Face down on her beaver pelt blanket. Such an inviting ass. Griffin started to kick the bed and wake her up but chose to just look down upon her beautiful backside. Immediate erection.

Finally, the aggression of the text took over. He kicks the foot of the mattress and bellows.

"Wake the fuck up."

She stirs looking up with a wince through her raven bangs.

"You have got to stop waking me like that." She groans, "What already?"

"What's this shit about you being raped by Roland?"

"It wasn't--well-- kinda was. But, I loved it so it doesn't count. Besides he made me about $4,000.00. Speaking of which I have rent money." She rolls over looking up at him stretching. Her breasts bouncing about. Nipples peaking toward the ceiling.

"Rent money?"

"Yeah. I decided to go to an ATM the other night. Seeing as you didn't have time to take me to the bank."

"When you and Bree went streaking?"

"So funny. Her lily white ass wiggling down the street like a ghost." She giggles.

Griffin poses his palms in front of him, "What the hell was that earlier in the yard? You and Bree got a thing going behind my back?"

"Obviously not seeing as we made out in front of you. In case you didn't notice she kissed me. Not the other way around. Well, until I liked it that is."

"We have one fucked up family."

"Hey! We were doing fine until you took me the other day. So don't give me no shit about our Godfather raping me. You beat him to the punch Griffindork."

Griffin shakes his head as she stands up and wiggles across the attic to a coat she had hanging on a rod. It was her hiding place. Digging into the pocket she peels out a grand in hundred dollar bills. Holding it out to him he slowly calms his nerves and accepts the money.

"Thanks. So why were you even up in Iron Wolf?"

She shrugs, "Needed to put on a show for my fans. Doesn't get much better than a bar free for all. Well, to those in the bar. Not the online jerks."

"Your boyfriend take you up there?"

"He's not my boyfriend. I just fuck him."

"Looked to me like he thinks you're an item."

"His problem. I don't date Irish Guys."

Griffin frowns, "You don't date anybody. You just fuck and make them fall for you."

"Like you? Falling for me?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Make me." She moves closer and grabs his dick tight enough to make him cringe.

"I don't have time for this shit. I'll be late for work."

"You know you want this tight Apache ass."

"Knock it off. We're not having sex. Again."

"Your loss Pussy."

She lets go of him and struts back to bed. Throwing herself on the mattress face down as he had found her. Only this time she raises her hips so that her ass poises for him to drool over. She knew he would look. Stop cold in his tracks. Rub the back of his neck. Sneer at her.

He did all of the above. Adding one more entry to her crystal ball theory.

Griffin left. With his money.

Hearing the door slam Stacy blows the hair from her eyes and lowers her hips.

"Gee! Where's the fire?"

Sleeping another three hours Stacy Puma woke up and climbed out of bed. Prancing about she decides to remove her rolling clothing rack to reveal the upstairs front doors to the attic. Double doors which she rarely used. With only one small window upstairs it got really stuffy. With her back door open the breeze was minimal. With the double doors propped outward she had air conditioning. The natural way.

Of course anyone on the street could look up inside and see her strutting about nude. Just the way she liked it. World meet Puma. Puma greet world.

Lighting up her daily cigarette she stands on the open threshold pretty as she please and waves at every car that checks her out. Turning for some and slapping her ass. Even going so far as to Twerk for those that literally stop to watch her. Stacy Puma had zero morals.

Casting her cigarette butt out into the gravel Stacy decides to head down and take a shower. As cold as the water was she enjoyed it. The plumbing that Griffin had rigged left little to be desired concerning hot water. Sure she could go inside and bathe but where was the fun in that? Puma loved her own little world.

Using a bowl to carry water upstairs she walks across the attic and sits down in the open doorway. From there she wets her legs and lathers them. Offering a free show of her shaving her long legs. Traffic did indeed pause. Most of the neighborhood men knew of her generosity and even though most never approached her they did indeed seek her out when she was gracious.

Finishing up by fine tuning her arrowhead pubes she stands up and casts the dirty water over the side. Not many viewers at that point. Although just as she began to close up she heard the sound of a larger vehicle.

"Hmm. Not garbage day. UPS? Sounds too big for the Mailman."

Driving slowly down the street a small fire truck appeared from the blindside beyond Griffin's house. Coming into view she squints to see three fire fighters looking her direction. Then, recognizing a familiar face.

"Miguel?" The Hispanic man that had helped her at the Cafe was riding along side it.

Waving up at her he jumps off the side and sprints up her drive. The fire truck stopping to block any entry.

"I thought that was you." Miguel calls up to her, "I drove by with a friend of mine that dropped me at the station down the street. Volunteering there now. Told my friends here about you."

"Trying to get this cat out of a tree?" She giggles.

"You should go for a ride with us. Bring your laptop."

"How would I get Wi-Fi?"

He grits his teeth. She had a point.

"We can go somewhere that picks it up. Do a show from the truck? Hot Senorita putting out the fires she starts." He laughs.

Puckering at the thought she nods, "Give me a few I'll be right down."

While waiting for Puma, Miguel races back to his fellow Firemen. Climbing up alongside the drivers door he ducks in.

"She's coming along with us. We need to go somewhere we can get Wi-Fi. Trust me Amigo, the show will be excelente."

Driver Pedro Gomez grins from ear to ear. His partner Alonzo Salvatore contemplating where they should go for Wi-Fi. Together they hatch a plan.

Seeing Stacy with her back pack shuffling toward them all three men drop their jaw. The only thing Stacy Puma was wearing were knee high socks and tennis shoes. Reaching them Miguel holds his hand down to claim her bag. Passing it through to Alonzo.

He then attempts to assist Stacy up into the interior. She chooses not to.

"I want to ride shotgun. Let the world see."

Pedro disagrees, "Denada! We will get into trouble."

"Then hand me my bag. No fun I'm done."

Stacy plants her hands on her hips defiantly.

Groaning Pedro looks to Miguel with a shrug.

"How about a Fireman's jacket? And a hat." Miguel poses toward her.

"Hat only." She compromises.

Pedro rolls his eyes, "Ay carambe"

"Let's resolve this People. I don't have a lot of light left. That and my brothers Fiancee should be home any minute."

Pedro hisses then motions her aboard. She climbs up next to Miguel and licks him on the cheek. Then leaning through the window to do the same to Pedro. The men chuckle at her attitude.

Alonzo hands her a helmet and assists her with the chin strap. Once snug she howls like a siren.

"Awwwwwooooooo! Awwwwwwooooo! Let's jet."

Pedro puts the truck in gear and they drive through the neighborhood until they reach an intersection. Neighbors certainly noticing a girl passenger riding proud with her backside twerking lightly for passing cars. This was a very big risk. The Puma was far from shy.

Pedro and Alonzo kept their eyes open for any Police intervention that might cost them their jobs. This was breaking every rule in the book. Should their Fire Chief catch wind they would need the hoses. They definitely would be fired.

Avoiding a grade school they switched streets and maintained a bit of strategic travel plans. Miguel would use his body to blanket her when it became necessary. She allowed it for the sake of kids seeing her nude.

Pedro chose to drive them into a large park with a lake. It was at least shrouded in trees and would be open for whatever she might decide to do. There were people fishing along the banks of this manmade lake they wove around. On the way by she would wave at each and every guy. Old. Younger. Women. Men. All merely chuckled at her bravado.

"Clearing up ahead. Let's park and take some cell video. You can download it later to let your peeps see." Alonzo chimed in.

Miguel had a brainstorm suddenly, "You know what? You need a website. People can buy your videos when you got no internet."

Stacy ponders the option, "I like that. But, I'm not that smart."

"We will look for someone who can do that for you." Alonzo parks and shuts the Engine off.

Hopping down into the grass Stacy dances about. She was happy. Three separate cells began recording her moves. She wasn't even sure what to do at the moment. She needed inspiration.

After pacing about for five minutes she calls it with a slashing motion at her throat. Walking over to the three Amigos she takes her helmet off.

"I'm not feeling this. Without my viewers daring me I'm just not into it. I need my chatroom. "

Pedro nods with understanding. Sadly there was no options concerning Wi-Fi connection. He fidgets looking to his friends for options.

"We can do a cat up a tree scenario." Alonzo suggests.

Pondering the idea knowing her last name was a big cat she looks around the park for an available tree. Finding a cluster of ornate cottonwood trees with golden leaves. She studies them worried that the lowest branch that could hold her was fairly high up. She wasn't into climbing up there nude and roughing up her beautiful flesh with bruises and scrapes.

"We could use the trucks ladder to get you up there. Two of us can stand below to catch you if you lose balance." Miguel offers.

"Right. One person films with a cell. The other two are support. Branch on that tree over there is up maybe twelve feet. Not terrible. It's not like you weigh anything really."

Stacy shrugs, "120 give or take. What am I doing up there?"

"Lean your back against the bark. Hiss like a cat. Act scared." Alonzo throws out ideas.

Miguel adds, "I can place the ladder on the branch at your feet. If I stretch I could eat you out on the branch."

Stacy flares her eyes at the thought, "Meow! Okay maybe. As long as we both don't fall. Only one person to catch us if you do."

Alonzo sizes up the drop zone and feels convinced he could catch her alone. It was risky but worth the show of it. He was digging these beautiful body before him. His biggest worry was that during this craziness they might get an emergency call to a fire or gasline dilemma. They would be delayed in their arrival by having to get Stacy down and diengage the ladder before departure.

"Let's get this going in case we get a call." He rushed them along.

Reacting with an agitated pace Pedro and Miguel backed the firetruck closer to the trees and used the motorized ladder system to extend upward toward the branch. Helping Stacy up on top of the truck led to a hand full of sexiness. Pedro had too sneak in a kiss to her bare bottom as he nudges her up for Miguel to lift her the rest of the way. Once on top she gracefully climbs the positioned ladder and cautiously boarded the strong branch.

"Get a good grip then start your act. I got my cell ready." Pedro acknowledges.

Stacy in turn sits back upon the thickest section of the tree branch and dangles one leg. Propping her opposite foot on the branch itself as counter balance. Arching her back for effect she displays her large breasts for a dramatic view.

Looking down at Pedro and Alonzo one too each side of her she hisses playfully. Darting her gaze from man to man. Going so far as to lick her palm and fingertips like a true feline. Once well dampened she guides her fingers too her pussy and massages her clit. It took no time at all for her to unite her hormones and emotional sensitivity to moan and tilt her head back. Joyously offering dark glares of intensity toward Pedro's camera.

"Hot Stacy. Hot!" Pedro compliments.

Miguel looks around for traffic before climbing up in full firefighter garb to make this look authentic. Scaling the ladder before her Stacy hisses yet again as if being trapped.

Defensively pawing at him with her free hand without losing balance.

Reaching the branch Miguel uses a hand as if to calm her down. Slowly his hand touches her leg guiding it to dangle as her other leg had. From there it became difficult for Pedro to record Miguel's advance. Removing his helmet he tosses it to the grass for mobility. Eager to taste Stacy he moves in for the kill. In the process he decides to reach into his coat pocket for his own cell. Handing it to her to record his eating her out.

She swiftly figures his camera setting out and begins watching him and recording his tongue flicking at her clit.

"Nice Kitty. I'm only here to help." Miguel winks at her.

She grins at him and attempts to hold on with her left hand poised over her head to grip the trunk's bark for support. From there she settles in for the uncomfortable ride. His tongue feeding inside her hole along an inserted finger that probes about within.

"Fuck that feels good." She juices up lightly.

"Tastes even better." He adds.

Her body wiggles on the swaying branch for a tense reaction below. Her movements could easily let her lose her balance. Stacy knew the risk. She lived for the show. In a bold if not stupid move she releases the trunk behind her and palms her breast. Leaning forward she lifts her tit high and rolls her tongue around her areola with a devious gaze toward Pedro's visual. She was walking the fine line as any true cat might do.

Miguel marveled at her daring maneuver. Giving her enough room to reposition with his help to sit sideways on the limb. Both legs facing Miguel now. He presumed she was going to crawl forward into his arms. Gripping her upper thighs she winks at him and shocks the poor man. Knowing he would support her she stretches backwards and dangles her upper body out amid the leaves and carefully eases further. She prayed Miguel could hold her as she literally dropped her upper body totally backwards. Still recording her defiant angle.

Miguel impressed yet stressed holds her firm and again buries his face between her thighs. Stacy capturing his eyes and brow looking over her tummy at her admired his upper lip amid her arrowhead pubes. It was the perfect fantasy. Her body feeling every ticklish sensation her nerves offered. In a suspended ballet Stacy Puma writhed about moaning. Her camera darting in all directions. Trying to hold still was impossible.

Firmly held Stacy Puma had an orgasm in mid air. In her spasm she accidently drops Miguel's cell. Luckily Alonzo caught it and continued to capture her rolled back eyes and flurry of hands scintilating her flesh for a dramatic exploration of her emotions.

Pedro moved next to Alonzo also capturing things from a side angle.

Above Miguel eyes his compatriots and lowers Stacy a bit more. Her legs curling on the branch as he held on tightly. Suspending her just enough for both men below to reach up and touch her chest. Pinching her nipples. Alonzo going so far as to placing his fingers in her gaping mouth. In response she sucks upon his fingers with a brewing intensity.

"Buen Dios esta mujer es de loca." He murmurs. In English meaning, "Good god this woman is insane."

Pedro motions for Miguel to let her drop that he would catch her. Gently he eases her down into both men's awaiting arms. Alonzo holding her tighter after putting Miguel's cell away. He now held her body facing his by her hips. Her knees doubling over his shoulders. Her thighs to each side of his face. Alonzo dove right in eating her again.

Moaning loudly she reaches in front of her and bites at his crotch. Her fingers locating his zipper and escorting his fireman's pole out for air. All six inches were swallowed by this feral creature.

Pedro chuckles looking at her feast. Then records it all. Even Alonzo's expressions of amazement and lust. His own feeding frenzy digging as deep as possible. A pinky taunting her anal cavity.

In a maddening roar Alonzo floods her mouth in a massive fire of cum. Extinguishing her throat. She feeds on him until every drop puddles on the roof of her mouth. Gasping she pulls her lips away seductively and turns to Pedro now crouching beside them to record her face turning attention to the camera. She beguiles him with a mouth full of creamy white froth. Swirling it about on her tongue.

Resuming his feast upon her pussy Alonzo staggers in step but reaches one hand up to swat her ass. She yelps below and nearly chokes on her loaded tongue. Her emotions escalating she swallows his cum and feels his fingers digging into her left ass cheek. The man was on a mission. Minutes later Pedro stands tall and records her pussy squirting and rising up around Alonzo's chin and nose. He embraced her fountain laughing as she screams. Two orgasms in fifteen minutes.

Gently lowering her to the grass as night crept low on the rise. Alonzo's back was shot from holding her up. Once she stretches out on her belly she finds Miguel pacing in a circle around her. He had stripped nude and was eager in his secret mission. Only wearing his fireman's helmet.

He had returned from the truck with three items. A fire extinguisher which he hands to Alonzo. A bottle of lighter fluid in hand which he squirts in a wide circle around her. The grass in her area dying and dusty. And finally once the circle is complete he motions his friends aside and warns them to stand ready.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,842 Followers
12