Stacy Puma Ch. 11: Spanish Fly

Story Info
Stacy Puma hisses with the Frat Cats.
6.6k words
4.62
6.1k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

The University of Colorado, Boulder.

Xander Coyne had made the drive in a car borrowed from his brother Fergus. His own car subject to auto repair after he and Stacy Puma damaged it during a sexual free for all on the hood and rooftop. His insurance rates were already through the roof.

Making the trek with him was his accomplice Stacy herself. Opting to try another Library away from Denver. He agreed on terms that she waited until he could meet with a Professor about an offer to join him on an Archaeological dig up North near Wyoming. He needed hands on study to complete his Master's degree. Sure! She said yes. She meant whatever.

The second Xander parked and headed inside Stacy abandoned the trusty Range Rover and headed across campus on foot. Book bag in hand. Laptop charged. Cam ready for an easy hookup. Toys galore.

On her journey guys from surrounding Frat houses were out in droves. Whistling at her in passing. School out for the afternoon. Guys drinking from kegs the second they got home from classes. Par for the course of most colleges.

Stacy chose to wear as little as possible yet not be arrested. A very snug black spandex mini skirt covered only her lower tummy and her inner thighs. Basically six inches top to bottom. Upper butt crack slightly visible, ass cheeks curvy and hiding just enough. Her blouse a gold halter with a deep V neck plunge that expressed her breasts openly all the way down to her belly button. The lower portion dangling just over her skirt front. With no bra her tits bounced about without effort. She loved this top. So did her admirers.

Outside of her central garments she wore black heels that had gladiator style straps that wove up her calves, stopping just short of her knees. To most people she looked like a hooker. To Stacy herself she just lived for the show. In her own way she made her money without picking guys up on some street corner. Doing her shows online did get graphic but not every single time was sex involved. That all depended on her mood and the challenges her viewers demanded. Financially lucrative challenges at that.

She had a rough guess at where the Library was, taking street notes as Xander located the building he was meeting a board of Instructors at. She wasn't planning on wasting her day waiting in a car. Besides she knew she couldn't always rely on her bodyguard. Here he was planning on leaving her for a month or more on some site upstate. Who needed him anyway?

"Well hello Boys." She acknowledges their commotion as she wiggles by. Hearing a multitude of testosterone crying out in need. She merely flutters her fingers with a beguiling smile. Reaching the street corner after strolling by two different Frat houses Stacy stops to get her bearings. Was her destination left or right?

"Crap. I thought I had my mental map memorized." She pivots to look behind her, shocked by the gathering of men standing on the sidewalk. They were stalking her from a distance. Any normal woman might have been frazzled by so many giving a visual chase. Not Stacy. More the merrier.

"Time to play the Pied Piper. Come on over rodents." She smirks.

Noting her feigned confusion a pair of Alpha Beta Males chose to offer their assistance. Trying to show off their swagger and buff management. Taking the time to reach her while she stood faking her lost pride.

"Need some help?" A short well groomed Blond with rippling muscles calls out.

"Maybe. Which way is the Library? I thought I knew."

They reach her after whispering between them. One offering insight toward her destination. The other who spoke more interested in her sexy ass body.

"Three blocks that way." He points left, "What Sorority are you a part of?"

"O You Beta Screw Me." She giggles then flips him off.

"Ohhh! She's got teeth." The Blond chuckles.

The other man laughing with a softer less intimidating grin, "I hear that Sorority has a lot to offer."

"It does. Their motto is put out or shut up." Stacy sneers.

"Daaaamn! Why does a girl so hot gotta be so pissy?" The Blond huffs.

"Not really. Just letting you know I can take care of myself."

"Going to the Library to study?" The thinner man questioned.

"Nope. I'll let the guys do the studying."

The two men narrow their eyes trying to comprehend.

"Thanks for the directions. Stalk me if you wanna."

She turns away wiggling her bottom for them to decide their next move. Before long eight of their Frat buddies were tagging along in a procession. She maintained her distance trying not to let them know she loved their trailing comments.

Three blocks later she locates the front entrance to the massive building known as the Boulder Library. It was larger than the public Library in Denver. She just hoped that their security was weak like Denver's was. Too much surveillance and eager Librarians could prove her downfall. Yet, without a challenge why bother. The big money was in the risk.

Entering a turnstile she moves on. Her followers one by one filing through to keep up with her. It was almost laughable how they chased after her. She had a hunch this might turn out to be one of her best online shows yet. Time would tell. Entering the core of the Library she discovered tables everywhere. Desks surrounding the walls on two sides. Sofas for relaxation while reading. Hundreds of bookcases filled with knowledge. As she strolled about she chose a possible location to call home. No video cameras in sight.

Shocked by their lapse in security she chocked it up to, "Who's going to steal a book?"

Ignoring her posse in hot pursuit she ended her journey at a desk that was empty. Scanning about before taking a seat she counted the inhabitants. Roughly 20 guys, 12 girls. A lone Librarian manning a reception desk beyond her immediate field of view. Surprisingly the Librarian was a male. A portly middle aged man with red hair and a receding hairline. He appeared withdrawn by his own computer. That would help her as long as nobody complained.

Of the many females in house they were congregating close together shrouded by men. The majority of guys spread out in tiny clusters. This would definitely prove to be a challenge. Before setting down she moved a cushioned seat in place of a regular opened back chair up to her chosen desk. The cushioned seat would blanket her better from behind.

Acknowledging her stalkers she blows them a kiss and parts her V cut blouse to reveal her left breast. In seeing her the group of Frat boys silently whistled. Choosing to remain less annoying as she predicted. The Blond started to walk her direction but she throws her hands up and motions him back. Then poising a finger as to wait. The man stopped cold in his tracks. Maybe he was smarter than he let on.

Stacy sits down and digs her laptop out. Scooting the existing desktop computer aside in order to have room to work. Plugging in and setting up her webcam she looks behind her and lifts it up for the Frat boys to see. This gave them a rough idea as to what her plans were. In her mind Stacy Puma arranged her onlookers as camouflage.

Again using her finger to cross her lips for silence she makes them wait. Giving her time to build her private chat room. Once she achieves 20 men willing to purchase her activities live she opens her cell program to create a payment plan. $500.00 for one hour anything goes. Her potential viewers given a brief tour of her surroundings before blocking them until she knows who has paid up and who hasn't. Of the 20 watchers only 2 were denied due to lack of payment. At $485.00 she accepts the money. She needed to get this show on the road. Xander would be calling and looking for her before long.

Stacy Puma was ready.

Xander Coyne had finally been called into his meeting. After sitting for forty minutes along with numerous other candidates for the Archaeological tenure in the field program. They had been called back one at a time. It was now Xander's turn.

"Mr. Coyne?" A lovely receptionist in her mid 20's garners his attention.

"That be me." He hops up and follows her through a set of doors to a conference room. Within sat 3 people. An older gentleman in his 60's. A middle aged man of 45. And lastly a stunning younger woman of 33.

"Good afternoon Mr. Coyne. Welcome." The eldest speaks up, " My name is Samuel Langstrom. My colleagues are Professor Cordell Proctor and Professor Maria Sonoma. Please be seated."

Xander seats himself across from Maria and tries not to stare. Her big brown eyes hard to miss. Her cleavage even more difficult to ignore. It was obvious that she had breast implants. Easily a 40D but perfectly poised. The brunette's smile infectious.

Langstrom waits for Xander to settle his nerves a bit before beginning, "As you know we are selecting a small number of students to join us in the field. This Institution only look for the best and brightest. You Sir are among the top tier recommendations out of Denver."

"Thanks for considering me. I'm definitely wanting hands on experience." He speaks accidently directing his words toward Maria. His eyes drawn to her breasts. Forcing her to blush. Catching his error he turns his attention toward the men with a bit of charisma. Luckily they had not caught on to his unexpected flirtations.

"Good. This assignment would mean a month to 45 days in rugged terrain. In by horseback, living in tents. Eating small portions on any given day. Work hours morning to sunset. Afraid to get your hands dirty?" Langstrom studies him.

"Oh no. I like getting dirty." His gaze again lost on the beautiful Hispanic woman until he swallows dryly, "Tents do not bother me. I can get up, stay up, stay hard. Work hard I mean."

He flares his eyes at how stupid he was acting. Maria contains her amusement with very little effort. She was elegant to be certain. Although tough when need be.

"Cordell and Maria here will oversee your daily performance and grade you upon your efforts. Should we choose you."

"Fine. I welcome the chance to learn from them. I hope to be given the opportunity to work closely with both of you. Guide me and make me a better man. I live for Archaeology. Boners are...bones are what I live for. Fossils I mean."

"You appear nervous." Maria narrows her eyes. Sitting up straighter in her seat for a vibrant lift of her breasts. She rather enjoyed making Xander sweat. Her eyes studying him with interest.

"I won't lie. I am. I'm really good at what I do. But, to be honest I'm not great with interviews. My grades and papers speak volume. I hope that's enough to earn your faith in me. All I need is fresh air and appropriate training."

"Maria here will train you on the forensics of anything we discover. Proper testing procedures. Dusting of target areas. The gentleness of necessity concerning lost artifacts." Cordell adds. The burly African American directing his attention to Maria herself. As his eyes were upon her Maria relaxes and becomes sterner in expression.

"Putty in my hands." She grins slyly, "So to speak."

Xander grins at her, "Sign language over speeches any day."

Relaxing, the interview took a deeper more serious tone. Xander impressing his future colleagues through a barrage of questions . Once the meeting was over Maria Sonoma stood up and walked him to the door. Knowing full well Xander was looking her over. In private she congratulates him on being accepted. It was her choice in the end.

Brightening up Xander realized who the true boss here was.

"Welcome aboard Xander."

"Wow! I expected Professor Langstrom to be..." He stutters.

"In charge? To a degree. Not so much on the job sites however. Cordell on the other hand will be right there beside me." She frowns, "A nuisance to be frank.

"Okay. When do I report in?"

"Here's my number. I'll text you when I'm ready for you." She winks passing him a business card.

"No call. Text only?"

"We shall see. Keep your cell on."

Stunned by her flirtatious nature away from the men Xander exhales and puckers at the same time.

"Can I say something that might get me thrown out?" He dares himself.

"If you like."

"Ohhh! I like." He looks at her cleavage, "I'm not even going to apologize for my wandering eyes. Ms. Sonoma you are one beautiful lady."

With a beguiling glint in her eye she twists in step, "Be ready when I text."

"Will do."

Her long legs step away like a runway model. Who knew this gorgeous 5'7 beauty would be the Boss? Let alone act as seductive as she was. 45 days in the field with her might just be worth it. They sure didn't make Archaeologists like they used too.

"Penelope Cruz. I swear she looks like Penelope Cruz."

Back at the Library, Stacy Puma began her show with a simple parting of her already wide opened cleavage. Her shirt loosely pulled aside to let her palm her breasts and tug at her nipples for her viewership. Taking the time to tease them and get their fantasies ramped up.

Looking over her shoulder at the Frat boys she noticed the eight of them had moved into a better location to see her from the side. With a giggle she turns in her seat and offers them their own distant inspection. Their reaction priceless.

Returning to her cam viewers she types, "Challenge up Guys. Anything goes, just don't get me arrested. First one to type Obey Me Slut gets to tell me something they want me to do."

Before she even finishes typing a recurring fan of her shows beats the crowd. Reading his words she grins, "Topless? No problem."

Using her webcam to scam about her before her risk she sets it aside then pulls her long raven hair over her shoulder to pull the thin neck strap over her head. Her hair then returned to her back as a cloaking device. Her shirt is guided down to her waist. Tits in all their glory, she crushes and tosses them about before lifting each of them to lick around the areolas.

The second Obey Me Slut typist jumps at his chance. Eying his reply the man gets right to the point with a direct, "Strip your sexy ass totally naked."

Winking at him she types, "Shoes stay on. Here goes."

Hoisting her hips up she encourages her skirt down her thighs and off of her heels. The shiny gold blouse following close behind. Once sitting nude she sticks her tongue out at the Frat boys who dispersed so as not to look obvious. Regardless they were blown away.

To prove her nudity she sits forward, slowly surveying the room before a full on stance. Convinced this move was simple enough she stands tall. Twirling in step a few feet behind her chair and patting her ass for her watchers. Reaching around to pry her ass cheeks apart, bending for a vivid display of holes. Her left hand's index finger pointing at her anal cavity. In her thoughts she giggled, "Assholes."

Turning toward her Frat Cat's as she called them she flutters her fingers at them to keep their interest. Silently returning to her chair she offers a puckered kiss toward her online viewers. This led to her third Obey Me Slut.

"Who were you waving at?" Came first. Reading messages all of her onlookers wanted to know as well.

Stacy types into the room, "Frat boys. They followed me all the way to the Library. I don't really know them but hey, let them watch. If I could charge them like you I would." She ends with an "LOL."

The third winner adds, "Let us see them on camera."

She swiftly tilts her webcam toward the congregating lust mongers. Some shy away. Others give her a thumbs up. She smiles but as ever flips them off. Smug bitch that she was. They merely chuckled at her. Once satisfied she primes the camera back upon herself.

"What's your challenge Broncobuster34?"

He promptly replies with, "Turn the camera back on those guys then walk over and say hi. Let them touch you all over."

Brows wiggle toward her camera just before she commits the webcam back toward the Frat Cats. Once she was out of view she points at the bunch with a playful sneer.

Looking around her she waits for a pair of girls to gather their books and prepare to leave. Two less to notice her. Stacy wasn't really worried about them even if they had stuck around. Her ballsy attitude kept her adrenalin pumping.

As the two girls began walking out Stacy stood up and stalked the Frat Cats like her namesake. Her eyes evil upon her arrival.

"My fans wanted me to come say hello."

The blond who had lusted over her the longest took point, "Fans? Are you putting on a webcam show?"

"Isn't that obvious? You must have a heck of a grade point average." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"Matter of fact I do." He sighs at how close she was to him. He could easily reach out and grab her tits. He wanted to. Hell they all did. Those that had spread out began moving closer. All wanting a better view.

"Box canyon. I think you have me trapped." She whispers around her at them.

No laughter but a lot of smiles. They didn't want to ruin their fun by getting busted too quickly.

"I can't stay too long they only pay by the hour." She directs, "If you all want to touch me you better do it fast."

She knew her offer was like throwing fresh meat into a den of lions. Swarmed greedily by eight sets of hands she beguiles them with placing her hands in her hair to give everyone room to caress and squeeze her tits. Hearing barely audible praise and desires. Nipples pinched taunt. Ass rubbed. Guys even kneeling to rub palms up her legs. Stopping just short of her inner thighs.

The blond guy unknown to her as Brock takes things a bit more intimate. Knowing he was on webcam he raises his right hand and grips her by the throat. Stacy eying him without turning her head. He then licked her cheek.

"God you taste good." He sighs into her ear.

"Face cream. Good for the pores." She smirks, "Okay. Gotta break this up for a minute. I might be back. My fans get to challenge me for an hour, anything goes. So, don't go far."

"We wouldn't think of leaving. This is just too good to be true." Brock speaks for everyone.

Looking toward the other inhabitants of the Library she notes a number of guys taking interest in the bunch standing around her. Luckily her groupies concealed her.

"Wanna help me back to my seat without being busted?" She expresses to her Frat boys while pointing toward the curious bunch. Three guys on looking, "Eyes looking this way."

Brock takes Stacy by the hand after looking at her trouble center. Raising her knuckle he kisses it then leads her alone back toward the seat. He was placing an index finger to his lips for the onlookers to see. Stacy bit her lower lip and followed along. In all of her exposed glory. Her fingers waving at then men. Either they would ruin this or enjoy her streaking. She would know soon enough.

Reaching her chair Brock holds her hand until she sits down once more. Taking time to turn her webcam back on to her. Before letting go of her fingers he again kisses her hand, winking.

"We'll take care of you. Have fun."

She still flips him off with a sheepish grin. He loved it.

Her gaze immediately returns to her online audience typing, "That was fun. 44 minutes left. Next challenger?"

Obey Me Sluts pop up nonstop. She grins at their hopefulness. They adored her. Selecting the winner she types, "You're up MountainFan."

"For the record ApacheSlut I think I love you." He offers.

"Awww! Wanna climb these MountainFan?" She lifts her tits as if mountains with a smirk.

"Damn straight. I want you to push your limits. Walk around the entire Library. I'd even pay extra to see everyone's reaction."

"I'll keep that in mind." She looks behind her. Realizing the Frat Cats were all scattered about at every table and desk. Literally every eye in the place was on her. Save for the Librarian. At her angle of seating she couldn't see the portly Man but felt confident she could prowl without issue. In her thoughts Stacy Puma uttered, "I think I like Boulder. Makes me Bolder."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12