Stacy Stalks Her Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're both perspiring now...a lot! It's dripping down his forehead and off his nose, landing all over me, from my face to my tits to my spread thighs. I lick it. It's salty and tastes like him! I almost die from knowin' I'm drinking his sweat...and I want to taste his cum! I'm crying in my throat now, callin' his name over and over, and my whimpering mouth is open – my lips drawn back in a snarl – as he keeps rubbing my clit...God! he just...keeps...rubb-bbing...my clit. And I feel the hot spot in my tummy from the sparks shootin' up from my pussy...then I get the buzzing feeling as my insides are real hot and suddenly I can't tell if I'm crazy or dreaming. I'm just frozen in space as Erik keeps rubbin' me with his cock and...I'm cuuuummmmiiiing! My legs start to move down toward him...they're as tight as iron bands...but he holds 'em up by the backs of my knees and...he's innn meeeee! I keep cummmming and it feels so gooood! I'm screamin' as he fills me up with his cock. When he hits me all the way inside I yell "Oww!" and he stops, not goin' any further. Then, he pulls out and starts to hammer into me to just the right depth. I continue screamin' his name...and he fucks me faster than any dog I've ever seen. He seems to do it forever...and I keep cumming...and cumming...and cummmm-mmmiiing, and scratchin' at his arms and chest, wantin' him never to stop ramming into me.

It seems like hours later – but it's not – and I begin to come down. He slows, reaming in and out of me, makin' me larger inside while he twists his hips in a circle, and I pull him down onto me to feel his big chest against my titties. He's so gentle by this time, and I know I'm smiling with my eyes closed, just having experienced, like, my first real adult orgasm. Now I feel really like a woman...not just some teenage chick. But I worry that he hasn't, ya' know, cum. I hold his face in my hands and kiss him, stickin' my tongue in his mouth to thank him for the awesome feelings he's brought me between my legs. We're now covered with sweat and I gasp up at him, tastin' his salty drippings, "I wantcha' to cum! Please cum! It's okay, Erik, I'm on the pill!"

"Plenty of time for that," he whispers. "When are your grandparents coming back?"

"Doesn't matter," I explain. "They'll think I'm with my girlfriend, Maria, at the mall."

"Okay then," he says, pulling his huge cock out of me, causing a groan of disappointment from me as I feel the sudden emptiness. "We're going downstairs."

His crib is really nice inside – air-conditioned – as we head to his bedroom, carryin' our clothes and my cell phone, by going through the kitchen from the back yard. His beautiful cock has softened a bit, but I don't worry about him gettin' hard again. I look at his powerful shaft and silently tell myself that it's, like, mine now. Whenever he's around I'll be able to use it – use him – to take me to that special place we've just been. I'm so happy that I've scored with Erik. I feel so proud!...so confident in myself! This isexactly what I wanted to happen when, ya' know, I turned eighteen!

He pulls the covers all the way down on his king-size bed and pulls me to him at its center. He lays on his back and turns me so we're in a "69", and the whole thing starts over again. My pussy is, like, real sensitive, and it takes no time for him to bring me to another climax, which I grunt through with his cock buried in my mouth. I take a little of him into my throat, but still I can't do all of him, so I swear to myself that I'll practice on something – one of my mom's toys! – when I'm not with him. I want him to know that I'll always be his for sucking and fucking. Oooh, shit! I know that I almost, like, love him already!

After a while he rolls me off him and eases me up to all fours, with my knees on two pillows. He reaches into a drawer in his nightstand and pulls out a tube of something. He squirts it on my asshole and it's cold, and puts the tube back on the stand. Then he starts to tease my cunt again, using that cool move he used in the attic, just spreadin' my pussy lips, like, gently while – ya' know – he rubs my clit, and the hot flashes start to shoot up me again. It's a lot easier this time, since I'm kinda' used to his big prick as he pushes slowly into me, taking the breath from my lungs and causing my supporting elbows to, like, tremble, and one of them to collapse as he touches me way up inside. "Now, baby," he says, "every time I pull out of you, I want you to clamp your muscles around me. You can do that, can'tcha? You're a gymnast!...and a Junior Raiderette!"

"Mmm-hmmm!" I say, real anxious to do anything he wants. And I do what he asks, with him reaming me out, twistin' his hips in that awesome way. Pretty soon he reaches under me to rub my clit while he's fucking me, which really gets me goin', then – real quick – he sticks his thumb in my ass. I yell outta surprise as he slips it in 'cuz of the stuff from the tube. God, I feel so full! He's in both my holes! And he's...he's...rubbin' my...clit, and...oohh, I'm gonna cum so...hard! "Errr-iiik! Errr-iiik!" I scream, "Fuck meee! Pleeze! Fuck meee! Harder, Errr-iiik! Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh."

I come down after the longest cum I can ever remember, collapsing to my tummy with him still in me. His sticky thumb is close to my nose on the sheets and – eeyeww – I smell my shit on it. Gross! But kinda sexy. Otherwise, I'm drained, totally relaxed, and am still waitin' for him to cum. What a stud! I'm amazed! The teenage guys I know should all take lessons from this dude! But they're all past history now. I've got my new lover man, and I'm gonna make him happy.

He's relaxed too...but still hard. I squirm out from under him and he rolls on his back, his great big rod slappin' back against his tummy. I straddle him, giggling, and raise myself, pullin' his cock straight up to sit on it, like I saw my mom do once in the living room with a biker guy who had pierced nipples and was covered with tattoos. I squat on him, real slow, until I feel him poke me way up inside. I push a little, but it makes me, like, gag and I feel for a second like I'm gonna be sick. I look down and there's still a couple inches of his cock outside of me. I'll learn to take all of you, you big, beautiful fucker, I vow to myself. Just gimme time. He seems to know what I'm thinking, and reaches up to cup and fondle my titties as they bounce a little each time I stop my downward move. His expert fingers seem to know exactly what to do with my nipples, and my breasts are numb from the gentle squeezing and twiddling he's doin'.

I'm really gettin' down with this. I can look down at his handsome tan face and see the pleasure I'm bringin' him. His eyes close every once in a while and he's smiling slightly, breathing in deep gasps through his open mouth, as I start flexin' my muscles around him...just like he asked me to do in the attic. "Uunngh, you're so tight, Stacy," he gasps, which gives me courage, confidence, and the will to pull a load of cum out of his balls with my gymnast's muscles. I had no idea my athletic training would be so useful for fucking! So I continue, droppin' on him quickly, then withdrawing off him slowly as my cunt grips and flutters around his dick.

Even though the air conditioning is on, I begin to sweat again from exertion, and soon we're fuckin' super-fast. Both of us are moaning, but Erik is makin' rough, growling sounds, and I know I've got him going. He begins plunging his cock up into me, hurtin' me a little, as his hands pull down on my hips to drive himself deeper. This is where I want him...to lose himself in my body...to forget all about me bein' so young...so I can do what I really want...drink his cum!

And soon he's there. I've given enough blow jobs to know when a dude is ready. So, at just the right moment, when Erik's head raises from the bed and his eyes get that crazy look, I pull off his cock and drop to my knees, wankin' its full length with my hand as my mouth closes over his first coupla inches. The first two blasts fill my mouth and I swallow his thick, salty cum, then I continue suckin' and jerkin' on him 'til it's oozin' out of my pursed lips and down my chin. When he's finished I lay my chin on his chest with a mouthful. He looks down at me, his eyes like slits, and I, like, open my mouth to show him his delicious jizz, hangin' like strings from my teeth and coating my tongue white. Then, since I know that guys love to see girls drink cum, I close my lips and make a big thing of swallowin' with a noisy gulp. He lays his head back down and lovingly holds my face to his chest. Then we both take a short nap.

Back home I call Maria right away and tell her everything that's happened. She's pretty quiet, which tells me she's, like, envious. We've always shared everything, ever since we were little girls, so when she asks me if we might be able to share Erik, I go ballistic. I mean, it isn't as if he was just some teenage dude we were both sucking and fucking! I, like, love him! She tells me that she'd share him if she were me. I tell her that I'll, like, think about it and let her know when I see her tomorrow after Mass.

Stacy is dying to hear how you liked her story, and really wants you to read Chapter 2, told by Erik, to be posted soon. Be nice and send her some feedback after voting. Thanks!

12