Stacy Strips!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that story," she exclaimed, after reading for a minute, "Peter showed it to me a while back ... it's pretty good."

"The girls hadn't seen it," Jason explained.

"I thought it might inspire Lien, and a couple of her friends, to play strip poker with me," Peter joked.

"Did it work?" Jenn asked.

"Not so far," Peter said laughing, "but you never know!"

Lien stuck her tongue out at Peter, but you could see she was amused.

"Is there anyone else here?" Stacy asked.

"You're looking at them," Peter explained, "if there is anyone else, then they shouldn't be ... and I'll be calling the campus police."

To emphasize his point he pointed at a pager in a holster attached to his belt. Stacy noticed that Lien had one hooked onto the waistband of her short skirt.

"That's a very nice story," Jenn announced, looking up from the laptop, "like you said Jason ... bittersweet ... not what I expected ... finished Stacy?"

Stacy nodded, and Jenn handed the computer back to Jason, who closed it down.

"So what card game would you like to play?" Lien asked.

"I thought we already decided," Peter said, winking at her, "strip poker ... I mean you know the rules, and now the other girls do too ..."

"Only if you have a handicap," Lien challenged with a laugh.

"Such as?" Peter asked with a grin.

Stacy could see that he was enjoying pulling Lien's chain!

"You start in just your boxers ... then we'll see how brave you are!"

"How do you know I wear boxer's," Peter teased, "maybe I just go commando underneath my pants?"

Everyone was now laughing at the pair of them; obviously they were the best of friends.

"Well?" Lien said in an impish way.

"Well what?" a suddenly confused Peter replied.

"Open your pants so I can see if you are commando!"

"OK, you win ... I'm wearing boxers," Peter said, "Do I have to prove it?"

"Yes!"

"In front of strangers?"

"Coward!"

Without any further hesitation Peter lowered his fly, spreading the opening apart so everyone could see some plaid underwear.

"There are you happy now?" he said to Lien with a large grin, quickly doing himself up again.

"Very," she teased.

"Now can I see yours?" Peter asked, obviously trying to get even.

"Only if I decide to play strip poker with you," she replied with a little giggle.

The five of them then began to converse in a lively fashion, with Peter and Jason confirming Stacy's first impression that they were both not only intelligent, but had good senses of humour. Finally, they all sat down at the table, choosing Hearts for the game.

"It's a good thing I had lots of dinner, and those snacks," she thought to herself, taking another sip of her spiked lemonade. She was feeling a little reckless, while at the same time frustrated. Here were two really decent guys, and she had zero chance of ending the evening with one of them; even for a little kissing, or maybe something much more momentous ... like a one night stand.

"So they'd be a little short for me," she giggled to herself, "as long as one of them is tall where it counts, inside my pussy!"

As she considered this and other lascivious ideas, she said to herself, "My, aren't we horny tonight!"

She remembered the cousin sex ... hardly fantastic, but towards the end it had started to feel pretty good. She suspected that both these boys would know what to do with a naked girl; especially one that was as hard up as she was right now! If only she had one of them in her dorm room, so she could show Jason or Peter what the term "easy", when it was used to describe a girl, really meant!

"Your play," she heard Jason's voice saying, breaking into her train of thought.

As she followed suit, ducking the trick, she contemplated how the evening would end:

"Peter and Lien will go back to her place; and Jason will probably end up with Jenn, doing who knows what ... and I'll go to bed, and play with myself 'til I come ... so I can go to sleep. I've seen this movie before ... and I don't like the ending ... well, except maybe the coming part!

As the hands progressed, Stacy realized that she was winning, although that was hardly the most important problem on her mind. Finally, Jenn hit 100 points, which ended the game, with Stacy indeed the winner.

"Nice going," Jason said to her with a smile.

"Gee Jenn," he continued, "you kinda got nuked!"

"I had terrible cards," Jenn complained.

"It's all about strategy," Peter offered in a teasing way.

"I don't see your name at the top of the leader board," Lien reminded him.

"What does the winner get?" Jason asked.

"How about the choice of the next game ... and whatever you choose Stacy," Jenn said with a touch of bitterness, "make sure it's not Hearts."

"Would you like some of this?" Peter asked her, pointing at the rum; her cooler was now finished.

"OK," she replied, "but keep it light."

As Peter did some bartending for her, Jason and Lien offered a few suggestions for the next game. But she wasn't paying much attention.

"It really isn't fair ... if only there was one more guy ... or one less girl ... or Jenn and Lien were really unattractive ... or ..."

It was almost her last night on campus ... and the year was a total romantic, social, to say nothing of sexual, bust; and then she had an idea, a startlingly good one, for getting more involved with the boys.

"So what are we playing?" Lien asked her.

"Strip poker," Stacy said, trying to sound casual, but inwardly amazed at her own boldness.

"Stop kidding," Lien said, "Peter's been fantasizing about that way too much anyway."

"Who said I'm kidding?" Stacy answered, throwing all caution aside, "I think we should play strip poker ... everyone here knows the rules ... we're all alone, and there's no boyfriend/girlfriend things to worry about."

"It's not exactly knowing the strip poker rules I'm worried about," Jenn said with a nervous laugh, "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Uh, huh," Stacy replied, still trying to be casual about it.

"You really think we should?" Lien said, almost half to herself.

"Well you girls don't have too," Stacy responded, her mind now firmly made up, "but I'm going to. I'll just play with the guys, and you two can watch."

"No way," Peter protested, "if Lien's going to see mine; I get to see hers."

"I take it that means you're in?" Stacy said to him, trying to sound mischievous, "What about you Jason, would you like to see some girly stuff ... of course, as Peter says; if you get to see mine, I get to see yours?"

"Sure ... I guess ... why not," Jason replied, although he didn't sound quite as certain as Peter.

"So ladies," Stacy said, feeling very much in charge, "what about it?"

Jenn looked at Lien, who was looking right back at her.

"I can't believe you're asking us to do this?" Jenn finally said to Stacy.

"No one's forcing you ... but I do think Peter's right ... you can't stay and watch if you don't want to play."

"OK," Lien said to Peter with a grin, "I guess your wish is going to come true ... but if I'm going to do this, buster, you better fix me another drink. That way I can tell myself tomorrow that it was because I was drunk."

"So Jenn?" Tracy asked. Her new friend, despite her looks and figure, clearly wasn't as daring as she had let on in their earlier conversation.

"I guess I have to play too," she said in a small voice.

"No you don't," Peter said reassuringly.

"Yes I do, or will ... it's OK ... I have a friend who went all the way in a game ... and she's still here to tell about it."

"You're sure?" Stacy asked.

"Yes ... I'm just naturally shy about certain things ... I'll get over it ... maybe Peter can fix me one of those drinks ... so I have an excuse, like Lien, for later."

As Peter poured Jenn a drink, Stacy shuffled the cards, just to have something to do. She was still a bit amazed at what she had initiated, and surprisingly unconcerned that she was about to take off all her clothes in front of two boys she hardly knew ... maybe it was the alcohol. But whatever it was, it was like another girl had taken possession of her, and pushed the normally cautious Stacy completely aside.

"So how do we start?" she asked.

"I think we count our clothes," Jason offered helpfully, sounding a little more confident than earlier, "I have two shoes, two socks, pants, shirt and underwear ... 7 items."

"I don't have any socks," Lien complained, "so I only have 6 things ... that's not fair."

"Look on the bright side," Peter teased, "you'll get stripped quicker!"

Lien stuck her tongue out at him again, this time giving him a little swat on the arm as well.

"Do we want to make shoes one or two strips?" Peter asked.

"Can't they be two?" Jenn ventured, "I going to be nervous enough as it is."

"I think it should work like the story," Lien suggested, "each shoe, and each sock, counts as one strip ... if you don't have socks, you get to use something else ... what do you think Stacy?"

"I think I'm in more trouble than Lien," Stacy replied with a small giggle, once again surprised at her boldness, "because not only don't I have socks, but I'm not wearing a bra ... I hardly ever do."

Stacy could almost instantly feel Jason and Peter's eyes sizing up her breasts ... as if she had anything underneath her top that could remotely interest a guy!

"So here's what we could do," Lien proposed, "Jenn and I get to use our earrings as one strip, and Stacy can count her bracelet as well. That gives us 7 strips each ... unless of course Jenn isn't wearing a bra either," she added playfully.

Stacy heard Jenn give her some nervous laughter as a reply. Stacy knew there was no possibility that Jenn would go without a bra; unless she wanted to be ogled by every male she ran into even more than probably happened all the time! Clearly, from her manner and comments, Lien wasn't all that worried about stripping, maybe, Stacy thought, she's played before.

"You're sure no one will come here?" Jenn asked Peter.

"Only if I call them."

"Don't the campus police check the building?" Jason said.

"When we RA's are here, they only patrol every few hours at night in their cars."

"Maybe you should dim the lights a bit Lien?" Peter suggested.

"How do you do that?" Jason asked.

"We're RA's, we have a special key."

Lien got up, and took something out of the pager holster; then she went over to the light switch, and inserted the key into it. First she turned the lights out, plunging the room into darkness for a moment; then gradually brightening them to a soft glow.

"How's that?" she asked, standing by the switch.

"Fine," Peter answered, "but there's still quite a bit of light coming in from the hallway.

Prompted, Lien closed the two doors to the common room, and then came back to the table.

Stacy decided to deal a card face up to each person, to see who got the deal. Jenn got a king, and Stacy handed her the cards.

"Five cards ... face down ... isn't that right?" she said to Peter.

"Yes ... and you can exchange up to four," he answered.

Jenn began to deal, and Stacy looked at her cards ... an ace and not much else looked back. She pushed four small cards towards Jenn.

"If nothing else," she thought with some excitement, "I'll be able to say that I've played real strip poker!"

* * *

Jason stared at his cards ... five unmatched ones; queen ten high ... not a good start! He directed his discards towards the little pile that Stacy had started, and waited for Jenn to give him replacements. There was a nervous sort of anticipation around the table, now that the game had actually gotten underway.

Taking a sip of his beer, he looked at the others ... Peter and Jenn seemed to be struggling with a decision.

"C'mon," Lien finally complained to Peter, "I want to get you out of your clothes this century."

There was some good natured laughter at this remark, which helped break a bit of the tension.

"OK, OK," Peter said to her, "I had a hard decision."

"It's not like you're down to your underwear, for heaven's sake!"

"In a rush are we?" he teased, discarding two cards.

"Yeah ... I want to see what you've got!"

"My cards?"

"Hardly ... something else ... I need to find out what all those girls are swooning over."

"Which girls" Peter said sarcastically, more to himself than Lien, "... and don't I wish?"

Jason picked up his replacement cards, and got another queen! When the showdown came, he was the winner.

Jenn had lost, and morosely removed her earrings.

"If I'm the first one naked, I'll just die," she said in a tiny voice.

"You have to pick someone else," Peter said to him.

"Stacy, I guess," he said, for no particular reason.

Stacy looked at him with an odd smile, and then to Jason's amazement, started to pull her top over her head.

"Stacy!" Jenn squealed.

"What are you doing?" a surprised Lien asked, as Stacy finished removing her top.

"Taking something off," Stacy answered, although Jason observed that she was blushing a little as she threw the garment onto a nearby couch.

"But ..." Jenn stammered.

Stacy hadn't been kidding earlier, she wasn't wearing a bra, and her petite breasts were now on full display; the little pink nipples, and small areola, cresting the tiny but delicious looking mounds. Jason knew he was staring, but couldn't help himself.

"Look," Stacy said, raising her eyebrows, obviously enjoying the startled reaction of the others, "this is strip poker, not a tea party ... and it's getting hot in here with the doors closed."

"They're not much actually," she continued apologetically, turning first to Jason, and then Peter, "at least this way they get your attention, because once Jenn and Lien take their bras off, you won't care about them."

"They're very nice," Jason said, desperately trying to be gallant. Just at that moment, he would have given anything to touch them. Down boy!

Stacy rewarded his comment with a grateful smile, which made Jason's spirits soar!

"Yes," Peter chimed in, "very nice!"

"Thank you," Stacy said sincerely, favouring he and Peter with another smile, this time a shy looking one, "but we all know that my chances of earning a living as a stripper aren't very good."

"Maybe not Stacy," Lien said with a giggle, "but you certainly got these guys attention ... didn't you?"

Of course Jason's high school girlfriend had let him touch her breasts, and other things, once they had been going out for quite a long time; and he had been to a strip club a few times with some of the other guys ... once they were 19 they could get in legally ... but somehow Stacy's unexpected exhibition of herself was very alluring to him ... very alluring!

He tried not to spend too much time admiring her half naked body, even as Peter dealt the next hand. Stacy was right about one thing, it was getting quite warm in the common room.

As if being rewarded by the gods for her boldness, Stacy won the next hand, and chose Jason to strip. A worried looking Jenn had already sacrificed a shoe!

Jason had a sudden inspiration, and pulled his shirt off.

"It's not quite the same as a girl, but at least you won't be the only one partly naked," he explained, as a giggling Lien gave him a little round of applause. Stacy leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, one of her little nipples brushing his arm as she did so; proving conclusively to Jason that his gesture had been appreciated.

"I thought there wasn't any kissing, or other stuff," Jenn said, "until the end of the game?"

"That was sweet," Stacy said loftily, by way of explanation.

Stacy won the next hand, and Lien lost. She removed her earrings without complaint. It occurred to Jason that the other girls could hardly make a fuss about having to remove non-essential articles of clothing or jewellery with Stacy sitting there partly nude!

Stacy picked Peter for the other strip, and he cheerfully took off a shoe. Jenn finally won a hand and Lien lost again, also removing a shoe. Jenn triumphantly selected him for her winner's choice, and he kicked off a shoe.

Lien lost again, the third hand in a row, and presented her other shoe to a grinning Peter, who had won. He selected Jenn for his victim, and she had to remove her final shoe. The next strip by either Lien or Jenn would be more significant, exposing some of their underwear.

"What's wrong with Stacy," Jenn complained, as she held out her glass to Peter for a fresh drink, "she still has lots of items?"

As luck would have it, Jenn won the next hand, and Stacy lost. Jenn immediately extracted some revenge on Peter by making him sacrifice his last shoe.

Lien won two hands in a row, each time claiming not only one of the boys as the loser, but pressing the female advantage by choosing the other of them for her optional strip, so that Peter was reduced to his shirt, pants and underwear, and Jason, a sock, jeans and boxers. She looked particularly satisfied as she nailed Peter once again.

"I wonder what sort of dares I'm going to make him do," she said mischievously, to no one in particular.

"This isn't over yet," Peter retorted.

Jason watched Stacy dealing, her small breasts moved in a delicious way as she distributed the cards!

Finally, finally, he got something decent; a pair of kings, plus a jack. He turned in two cards, and was rewarded with a second jack, which meant that he had a reasonable chance of winning the hand.

When the showdown came, he got the victory, over a protesting Lien who had a pair of aces. His other kings were held in Peter and Stacy's hands. Jenn had lost, unable to complete a flush and only having a 10 as her high card.

"Are these cards being shuffled properly," Lien said.

"Oh no," Jenn said as everyone turned their attention to her, because she was going to have to take her top off. She pulled it over her head, blushing as she did so.

Jason looked at how Jenn's rather ample breasts were being restrained by her lacy bra, one that clearly was designed with support in mind. And it needed to be, she was built!

"You have a pick," Peter said.

Who to choose? Stacy was ahead of everyone, but it might be more fun to have Lien take her blouse off.

"Lien," he said, finally deciding.

"Hey," Lien said in protest, glaring at him, although there was some amusement in her eyes, "stop letting your new girlfriend there off the hook."

"Off it comes," Peter gloated.

"If you're so excited about seeing me in my bra ... you need help ... serious help," Lien said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

When she removed it, Jason saw that she had on a soft white cotton bra, one that didn't have the engineering that Jenn's did, as Lien obviously didn't require it.

"There are you happy, pervert," Lien said sarcastically to Peter.

"Not quite," Peter replied with a grin.

Jason dealt the next hand, while Peter and Lien exchanged mild insults. When it was over, Lien exclaimed in triumph, her straight had carried her to victory. Peter had three of a kind, and looked very disappointed. No doubt he was going to make Lien take off her miniskirt!

Stacy was the loser this time, and removed the rest of her jewellery.

"Do you even have to ask," Lien said looking at Peter with a smirk.

Peter stood up and removed his shirt.

"Jason buddy," he said, tossing the garment aside, "if she jumps me, I expect you to pull her off!"

"Stop bragging, Mr. Universe, and give me a refill," Lien said to him, while she rolled her eyes.

Jenn dealt the next hand, while Peter re-filled Lien's glass.

Jason looked at his cards: a possible 9-high outside straight, and discarded his 3. When Jenn gave him a replacement, he could only groan, a 4! He was almost certain to lose this hand.

Sure enough he was toast, so he took off his last sock and added to the pile of clothing beside him. No doubt Peter was going down to his boxers. But then Jenn surprised him; and everyone else!