Stacy Takes Charge

Story Info
Young Filipina takes command of her sexual needs.
4.3k words
3.99
58.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I think back to how I came to where I am now, it all seems inevitable. Although she would probably still deny it, I believe she had planned it all along. Stacy, my girlfriend, is too smart for it to have been an accident.

Stacy is a beautiful Filipina girl of 29 years. Her petite, athletic frame is maintained by her by her daily workouts. A natural flirt, she had caught my eye immediately when I met her. We flirted a little, and much to my surprise, I soon was in bed with her on a regular basis. Although shy in bed at first, she soon became more aggressive, even gradually becoming the more dominant person during sex.

Stacy loves sex as much as any woman I have ever known. Her gradual blossoming began after I started talking to her during sex. She loves being on top and listening as I tell her how beautiful I think she is, but she opened up when I told her I fantasized about her being with another woman. Her orgasms would come more quickly and frequently as she would close her eyes and get lost in her mind, all the time riding my cock.

Then one day as we were having at it, and I described what the other girl was doing to her, she looked down at me with her caramel eyes and said, "Another guy."

I was surprised because she rarely spoke, except to give instructions. As I looked at her, she said, "Tell me a story about me with another man. That's okay, no?"

My cock hardened as for the first time I thought about my little brown princess being fucked by another man. I was barely into telling her how hot that would be, when she came. As time went on this became her preferred tale, and was a guarantee of multiple orgasms for her. Gradually, I came to only want sex with her on top, which she, judging by watching her turn into a sexually hungry woman. more than agreed with.

We decided to go on a trip to her home to see her family in the Philippines. While there, she kept dropping hints that the trip was going to be " More fun than I wanted."

She would give me an impish smile, then laugh teasingly. Soon the day came and we took the long flight to The PI. On arrival in her hometown, we were met by her sister, Sherry. She was a pretty woman, and, as Stacy had told me, was about 8 inches taller than her. We were soon at Stacy's childhood home, where a number of her friends and family awaited her. Her mood was decidedly elevated that day, but after staying one night we decided to stay at a hotel in Laoag City. All Thursday and Friday I pawed at the sexy, little Filipina, but I was rebuffed every time. "Wait for Saturday, dog." was her reply each time I tried to get at her.

Finally, Saturday arrived and I woke up, grabbing her and kissing her. She sleepily got out of bed, looking at me as if I were nuts. "Happy Saturday!" I said, bending down to kiss her.

She playfully slapped my face, saying, " Tonight, retard. Not now." She then got on the phone, calling Sherry. They spoke a mixture of Ilocano and English to each other. Stacy said she would tell her more later, and they arranged to go to lunch and get their hair done together.

As she left to see her sister I asked what I was supposed to do while she was gone. She said, " Sit and wait for your owner like a good dog." She laughed and kissed me goodbye and I went out after she left.

Laoag City is a beach city, and was rather pleasant to walk around as I passed the day. I soon became bored, however, and went back to the hotel. Stacy and her sister soon returned. Stacy looked fantastic, her hair cut short around her the top of her neck. She smiled at me sexily, asking if I liked it. I answered her by grabbing her and kissing her as passionately as she would allow in front of her sister. "You look so hot, Pok. I love the short hair. It makes you even sexier."

She replied, " Always the right answer, smart guy." reaching up and kissing me back. "We're going out to a club tonight and Sherry is coming with us. Her husband never takes her out. So get dressed while I make myself yummy."

She went into the bathroom with a black cocktail dress and emerged about a half hour later looking better than I had ever seen her look. Her beautiful face is highlighted by her perfect, luscious, fat, so-kissable lips and her darting, mischievous, sexy brown eyes. Her black dress hugged the contours of her firm body, the straps allowing the sweet curves of her shoulders to be seen and admired. Her B-cup breasts are firm, and the dress was tightly fit on her chest, proudly showing them off. The hemline was just barely low enough to cover her ass, her proudest achievement on her body. She was proud of it because, as she said, " I worked hard for this ass." Then came her smooth, tan, athletic legs. Her thighs are perfect, and she has the best legs of any short girl I have ever seen. Her feet were encased in shiny black heels, which gave even more tone to her calves as she walked. Her sister looked great, too, but I was so aroused at my tiny Asian girl, that I barely noticed.

"Let's go, baby. I want to have fun tonight, so what I say goes, right?" she asked. I excitedly told her yes, and saw her flash a glance at her sister. " I told you he'd be easy." Stacy said , and they both laughed as we went out.

Soon we were headed into the night, and arrived at a club where the music could be heard pounding outside, in the warm, summer's eve heat. I went in with the girls, catching an admiring look from the bouncer at the door. Stacy laughed at the smile on my face. " You're with two hot Filipinas right now, Stoop, but don't count on that later."

The thought hadn't really occurred to me that I might have a threesome, but I was happy to hope for it as we entered the disco. We were taken to a booth with a good view of the dance floor, and ordered some drinks from the pretty cocktail waitress. Stacy was smiling again as she caught me looking at the pretty young girl leave. "You're too old for her, retard." she said, knowing that I felt that at 44 I was too old for her as well.

Soon I was on the floor, dancing with the sexiest woman in the place. I could feel the men staring at her voraciously, wanting her. I felt proud that she was mine, like a kid at show and tell with his brand new toy that he knew was better than anyone else's toy. After a few more drinks and dances, we were back at the booth. Stacy and Sherry were talking to each other closely, and with the thump of the music, I couldn't hear a word they were saying.

Stacy looked at me and said, " Go dance with Sherry for a while, baby. She's getting bored watching us." I agreed and was soon on the dance floor with her big sister. Before the first song was over, at least 5 guys went to the booth, asking my Princess to dance. All were rejected, however, and I continued to dance, not well, with Sherry. Soon, however, I felt a hip bump into my leg. I turned to see Stacy there, dancing with a young, and admittedly very handsome, Filipino guy. The guy was clearly into her, glancing at his friends as if to brag that he was dancing with the prettiest girl in the place. Stacy looked at me as if to make sure it was okay, but then decided on her own that she didn't care if it was or not. I left the dance floor with Sherry and we sat in the booth and watched as Stacy and the guy, who looked to be no more than 20, continued to dance to the uptempo Ilocano song being played.

Then a slow song came on. I gnashed my teeth as Stacy allowed the guy to wrap his arms around her. He seemed tentative at first, but loosened up as she wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him to her. The dance seemed to last forever, as Stacy and the young man swayed to the music. As the song ended, they broke from their embrace, reluctantly on his part, and she took him by the hand and led him to the booth. He smiled at us as Stacy said, " This is my sister Sherry and her husband Jim."

I started to say I wasn't when I felt Sherry squeeze my arm, lean towards me and say, "Let her dance with him. It's just harmless fun."

I eased back into the booth, the young man extending his hand and saying in thickly accented English, " I'm Kazuo. I'm visiting from Japan. You are American, right?" I nodded my head politely. "My mother is Filipina and my dad's Japanese but they both speak English pretty well. Do I speak good?" I said yes and soon the guy was off and running, telling us how he was a 19 year old student at Kyoto University and blah, blah, blah. The entire time he spoke, I watched as my sexy girlfriend watched him adoringly, like a girl with her new puppy. My heart cracked a little as Stacy stood, taking the young Japanese-Filipino male by his hand and led him back to the dance floor. Soon they were dancing, Stacy flirting and touching Kaz's arms constantly.

Again a slow song came on, and I watched as the couple embraced again. I watched, fascinated and angered as Stacy reached her small arms up and pulled Kazuo's face to hers, pressing their lips together in a kiss. My curiosity and arousal won again as I fought the urge to go and stop her. She kissed him three more times during the song, each time her lips lingering a little longer on her partner's lips. After the song was over, they came back to the booth. I felt my cock hardening as Stacy and Kaz sat down. Soon her hand was on his thigh, rubbing his leg, all the time smiling at me impishly. Then he grabbed her arm and pulled her up onto his lap. Then they began to make out right in front of me and Sherry. Stacy's hands were all over the guy as they began to French kiss.

She then slid off him and gave me a quick glance, apparently trying to give me a better view. My stomach was in knots as I watched, the arousal of the couple becoming more evident as Stacy reached down towards his pelvis. I heard him groan as she rubbed his maleness through his pants. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, an evil knowledge that I would not stop her, in fact, could not stop her as I watched my sexy goddess toy with this man-child.

Suddenly she stopped kissing Kazuo, and said " This girl is getting too hot for the public." Indeed, many people in the club were eying the pair as they groped and kissed each other. " Let's go to the hotel and have some more fun."

She aimed her stare at me, silently seeming to give me one more chance to back out. She grinned happily as I said okay and off we went. The taxi ride was hot, watching as Stacy sat on Kaz's lap, his hands caressing her shoulders that I loved so well. Sherry and I sat watching, her grinning and whispering in my ear that my hard cock was showing in my pants.

Soon we arrived, and Stacy ran out of the cab, taking her young man with her, running towards the room. When I arrived Sherry was pouring drinks while Stacy set up the ipod and player and began dancing in the middle of the room. She swayed seductively, pulling her arms in an imaginary lasso at Kaz until he got up off the couch and walked to her. He approached her front, but she turned her back on him, and backed her body into his muscular young body. She began to push her ass back at him, and he responded by reaching around her and caressing her belly. I could see her lust rising as she guided his hands towards her vee, sliding them up and down across her dress top. Me and Sherry took seats next to each other and watched as Stacy began to seduce her young lover, turning to kiss him . Their lips locked and soon she had steered him to the bed. Kaz lifted the bottom of her dress, exposing her black panties, which even from 6 feet away I could see were soaked in Stacy's juices. His fingers slid the panties aside, and she groaned as his fingers rubbed across her clitoris. She shoved him on the bed and slipped out of her panties, letting them drop to the floor.

" We have to do it in front of them, Kaz. We only have one room. You don't mind, do you?" she asked as she got down on her knees before him as he sat on the edge of the bed. He glanced at us nervously, then looked down as the Filipina beauty grabbed his belt and undid it. She pulled his zipper down and reached in, pulling out his cock. The cock was larger than I thought it would be, and all his resistance to us watching disappeared as Stacy's mouth closed over the head of his cock. He moaned his assent as she began to lick his cock, unbuttoning the pants as he watched her.

She pulled back, turned and smiled at us and said " Enjoying the show, bitches?"

I said, " Hell, yes." as Kazuo stood and hurriedly pulled off his pants and shoes. Now naked standing before her, he groaned as she placed her hands on his muscular buttocks and began to suck his cock. Her head never wavered as she took as much of the Japanese-Filipino man's penis into her again and again. His excitement was written on his face with a giant smile. Then she suddenly stopped sucking him, and pushed him back on the bed. She raised her dress over the top of her body, now naked except for her black demi-bra and her black heels.

" Fuck me good, boy. Fuck me good and I'll let you fuck me again. If I don't cum before you do, out you go. Understood?" Looking at this Philippines Goddess he happily agreed and lay back on the bed, his eight inch cock standing straight up as Stacy crawled over to fuck him. She got over his chest, legs straddling the youth, and slowly lowered her searing hot vagina onto his cock.

"Fuck yeah. Thar's it, boy. You feel so fucking good. Fuck me good...Aaaaaahh yessss." Her sleek, toned and tan body pistoned on the cock. She looked directly at me, lust in her eyes. The tiny woman rocked on Kaz's dick, trying to make him cum first. But it wasn't long until I could see she was going to cum. Her eyes closed, lost in her own thoughts. I watched as Stacy's orgasm began, my cock throbbing as I watched her fuck this stud on the bed. She slowed her rhythm on the cock as she exploded inside, the feel of his cock making her cum. Her moans filled the room, louder than I had ever heard her.

" Now you cum in me, Kaz. Show them how good you fuck me. Make him wish he was you. I already know she wishes she was me. " Stacy said as she increased her tempo enough that he could no longer contain himself. He fucked upwards so hard that she looked as if she was riding a bucking bronco as he shot his load into her. She again slowed and bent down, kissing him gently.

" That was fucking great. Now fuck me again." She never left his cock, but I could tell the young stud's cock was still hard, as I watched the little brown beauty start to ride him again. They fucked slowly for a couple minutes, passion slowly building.

Stacy looked down at her young lover and said, " Take me to the couch, Kaz. Fuck me in front of my bitches."

Kaz smiled and lifted her as he got off the bed, his cock never leaving her as he carried her to the couch. Me and Sherry got off and watched as he lowered Stacy onto the arm of the couch. Her legs were splayed on either side of the couch arm. Kazuo speared his cock into her repeatedly, trying to make her cum again.

" Fuck me, Kaz. Make my pussy sore. Fuck me harder." Stacy said. Kaz picked up the pace, but not enough for her.

" Harder. Harder." she commanded, looking at the 19 year old's eyes with the lust of a woman who knew what she wanted. Her nipples were erect as she hurtled along, fucking him for what seemed like forever. As she rode, she moaned and whimpered, as Kaz stayed hard inside her.

She shoved him off of her abruptly, saying to him "Sit on the couch like a good boy, and let me fuck that Japanese steel until I cum." Kaz smiled and obediently sat on the couch, his pole jutting upwards.

Stacy wiggled her finger at me. " Come here and watch a real man fuck my tight little pussy, bitch." I came closer and watched as Stacy lowered herself onto him again. Her wet pussy split in two as Kazuo's rigid cock slid in to her cunt.

Fuck yeah, I like this cock. Better than any cock I've ever had." Stacy said, staring at me the whole time. I watched as her wet folds engulfed the strong young man beneath her. Kaz began to go faster, thrusting deeper and deeper into her sugary walls. Stacy's body was responding to him, and she locked her eyes onto mine.

" You like watching your sister-in-law being fucked, don'tcha? Maybe I should have him fuck Sherry since you like watching Filipina's being fucked." Stacy said.

She stared at me as she sat on the fat cock in her pussy. Her left hand reached down and began to furiously rub her clit. I watched her body shake as her second orgasm tore through her.

When she calmed again. she turned her head back and kissed Kazuo. ' That was great, stud. Now, cum for me, Kaz. Make me your woman. Cum in my pussy. You fucking stud. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." she began to just chant fuck me saying it for 30 seconds until Kazuo shot his semen deep into her pussy. His thrusts subsided as jet after jet of hot semen went into the spicy Filipina bitch. Finally, he was spent and she got off and turned around and kissed her lover, gently at first, passionately building to a kiss of love.

As their lips parted, she said, " You have to go now, as I think my sister and her husband want to fuck, but they are very shy, and won't do it until you go." Kaz thanked her and got dressed. While he was dressing, Stacy scribbled her phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. " Call me." Kaz departed after one more deep kiss with Stacy. The door closed and he was gone.

Stacy turned to me, completely naked. I started to walk towards her to kiss her. I wanted to tell her that was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Before I could take two steps, however, she barked, " Get your clothes off, bitch. I'm not even close to done yet."

I smiled, thinking she was joking, and ambled towards her. That was when, as quick as a cobra, her left hand shot out and slapped me hard across my cheek. " Get your fucking clothes off, NOW!" The stern look on her face left no doubt who was in charge, and I peeled off my clothes as quickly as possible, feeling so naked because Sherry was there.

My seven inch cock was ready to burst after watching my Princess, and she smirked at me. " Kaz's cock is bigger. Get on your knees, bitch. Time you learned your place." I dropped to my knees, staring at Stacy, her powerful little body naked, her fists digging into her hips. " Put it on him now." she said to Sherry.

I felt something being placed around my neck. " A new collar for my dog. And you are my dog from now on. You know that, don't you, bitch?" I felt myself saying yes even as the collar was being buckled on by her sister.

Then Stacy reached forward, grabbing what would turn out to be a leash form her sister. She told me to follow her, and walked toward the couch, leash in hand. I started to stand to walk after her. Again her hand struck my face, this time across my left cheek. " No, stupid. On all fours, like the dog you are." I crawled after her, feeling so turned on that I would do anything she said to do.

As she got to the couch, she sat and spread her cum-streaked thighs before me. " Now show your Queen your love. Kiss my feet, slave." she said. I bent down and kissed her feet, hearing Sherry giggle behind me.

I felt a tug on my collar, and began to kiss my way up her calves. Soon she pulled me higher, and I could smell the odor of their juices. I could see the wetness shining on her inner thighs. My tongue began to lick her strong, brown thighs. I was lost in this sexy, evil, little monster, but happily so. Stacy then pulled the leash to bring my face to her cum filled pussy. " Eat the cum out of me and make me cum, dog."

I stuck my tongue out, hesitantly, wondering if she was really going to make me do this. Much to my delight, she was. Her hand grabbed the top of my head and shoved it into her pussy, and my tongue began to lap at her folds, licking the cream out of her well fucked pussy. " God, I knew I could train you. I told you Sherry. Look how happy he is eating me. Keep eating, bitch." I could hear Sherry chuckle as my tongue continued to lap at her.

12