Stacy Takes Charge Again

Story Info
Young Filipina further explores her dominant side.
4.8k words
4.51
25.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to the gentle stroking of my chest hair by my little Asian kitty cat. She was looking at me in a questioning manner. I blearily opened my eyes, and looked back at her. " Do you still love me?" she asked.

" Of course I do, baby." I replied. " Nothing changed about how I feel about you. To be truthful, I was never more turned on than watching you dance last night. Maybe we shouldn't have crossed the line, but it's too late to worry about that now. Why? Are you feeling bad about last night? "

" A little bit. But to tell the truth, I never felt that hot in my life. Having you watch me was great, but I really liked that I could make you do anything I wanted. I mean I'd thought about it before, but never thought I'd find a guy who'd let me be me." Stacy answered " If that was me. I mean I'm getting wet just talking about it."

I watched as she blushed slightly, hardly believing this was the same girl I had met a few years ago. She had gradually changed from a modest girl into a sassy woman, and I for one appreciated the change. How I had changed I didn't know, but I felt powerless to stop myself around her. I stared into her warm brown eyes, watching her face as I reached my hand toward her. I placed it on her left hip, testing the waters. She smiled back, and I went to kiss her. As my face reached towards hers, she shook her head, telling me no. " I've got to keep you teased, or I'll not get my way for the rest of the trip. If you get my pekpek now, no fun for Stacy later." She laughed and jumped out of bed, leaving me in my aroused state.

She went to the bathroom and showered after telling me we were going to the beach today. Stacy loves the water, as I guess most people raised on islands would. She always wants to go to the beach, listening to the waves meeting the shore. We were both soon dressed and in walking distance of the beach, departed for it.

After stopping for a bite at Jolibee, Stacy decided we should go to Saud Beach, which is located in Pagudpud, north about 45 miles from Laoag City. So we went back to the Hotel Tiffany and got in the rental car and drove north.

Stacy was looking fine in her bikini, but every time she caught me peeking at her, she told me to keep my fucking eyes on the road. As we drove, she talked about how she felt about last night some more. She said, " You have to understand, I was raised Catholic. Here in the Philippines, it's not like in America. Girls aren't supposed to think about, let alone act, on their real desires. And you and you're talking got me thinking too much. Now, I like the idea of being in charge and I don't want to give that up. But I want you to know I love you, and I know you love me. You allowing me to have my fantasy come true was great and I want to keep on doing it. Is that okay?"

I answered yes, and she chuckled. " I knew it was, baby. I just like hearing you say it. And I liked watching you while I was doing it. You make me feel beautiful watching me."

As we continued to drive, Stacy got a distant look in her eyes. Seeing she was adrift, I asked what she was thinking. She turned her face towards me and wordlessly placed her hand between my legs. She grabbed a hold of my soft penis, and said " I was just thinking about how much you can take. I only want to play games if you are wanting it just as much." My cock was hardening as she talked and I knew she was going to get me to agree with whatever she wanted.

" I do want it just as much as you, Stace. I think I must be a bit of a masochist, because I loved watching you. I don't know that I can do it all the time, but once in a while it'll be good to remind me how hot you are to other men." She seemed satisfied with my answer, and we drove on to our destination.

Soon enough we were in Pagudpud, and Stacy was directing me to the road that led to Saud Beach. After parking the car in a coconut tree lined parking lot, she led me to the beach. Saud Beach is beautiful, with fine white sand set against the crystal blue waters of the Pacific. The place is truly breathtaking, with waves of up to 10 feet roaring into the island's northern tip.

Stacy found a nice spot and we laid out our gear. After we were all prepared, she handed me some sun block and I spent the next 5 minutes working the lotion onto her little tan body. She mewled in satisfaction as I rubbed her calves with her laying face down. My hands, always with their own mind, slowly worked their way up to the backs of her thighs. As I slowly worked my way towards her cute little fanny, she reached back and playfully slapped my hand away, saying " I know what you're up to, retard. Knock it off." Rebuffed harmlessly enough, I lay down and put on some headphones. Soon, I was asleep.

I awoke to find myself alone. After scanning the beach, I saw Stacy just dabbing about the shoreline. I watched her for about 10 minutes, smiling as she stopped to play with a couple of young children, helping them build a sand castle. She caught me watching and waved for me to come over, but I waved back no, being quite content to watch her at play. Not to mention my watching the other young women there, mostly Filipinas with a few Japanese tourists mixed in.

The kids' parents called the children back, and Stacy went into the water to wash off the sand.As she was washing off, I watched as a surfboard came out of a wave and hit her in her back, knocking her forward. She wheeled around to yell at the boarder and, doubtless knowing her, act more upset than she really was, when a young Japanese woman came up to her and I could see was being very apologetic. After enduring a brief Stacy tantrum, the women both seemed okay and then continued to talk.

I watched as the woman, apparently trying to be friendly, was attempting to get Stacy to try and surf. After quite a few unsuccessful attempts, Stacy finally managed to stay upright on some of the smaller waves. She was positively beaming while riding these baby waves and soon had the hang of it to a small degree. Eventually, the Japanese girl took her board back and went out to ride the larger waves. Stacy came back, grinning every step of the way.

"Did you see me. God, that was fun. I always wanted to try, but never had the nerve. But Nami made it easy." Stacy was clearly excited, and sat back down next to me. After a brief, wet, and salty kiss, she turned and watched the surfers some more. She seemed very interested in Nami in particular. I could see her eyes widen every time Nami rode a wave and the two women always waved to each other after Nami would lose her ride.

At about 4 o'clock, Nami came over and visited us for just a moment. She told Stacy she had to leave, but hoped to see her in Laoag during the week, as she was also staying there. Her English was good, with an accent that was surprisingly even less than Stacy's. She seemed to be a mixed race of white and Japanese, but I couldn't tell for sure. She left with her board, and after she did, I suggested we go as well, as hunger was getting hold of me. Stacy agreed, and off we went.

We went to a seafood restaurant near the beach to eat. My girl looked cute in just an orange top she put on over her bikini, and a little pair of white shorts. We had just sat down when Stacy was tapped on the shoulder by a Filipino guy. She turned, smiled and quickly jumped out of her chair and hugged the guy, who looked to be about her age. " Eugene, how have you been. I haven't seen you in years." Stacy squeaked, obviously excited to see this friend again.

Eugene smiled at me, extending his hand out to me and we shook, me saying " Hi. I'm Jim. Nice to meet you."

Eugene said hi, and then turned and brought forward from his rear, a young Filipina. " Oh, sorry. This is Mutia. We're kind of on our second date." Mutia was younger, I'd say early 20's, and looked none too happy about Stacy grabbing her date in the restaurant. She was a little taller than Stacy, but seemed smaller somehow. She was pretty, with her long black hair serving her well. Stacy insisted that they join us, and Eugene agreed. Stacy explained to me and Mutia that Eugene was her high school boyfriend's brother

For the next hour and a half, we drank and I sat listening to Stacy and Eugene catch up on each other. Their conversation was almost entirely in Ilocano, with both Stacy and Eugene occasionally stopping to tell me something in English that they thought was important. Mutia sat and mostly listened. She seemed to be getting more upset as the night grew on, as Eugene seemed to have little interest in her. Finally, Eugene invited us to his place, to play cards and have another drink. Unsure of what to say, Stacy squeezed my hand, letting me know that this was a yes answer that I was to give. So I said yes, and soon we were following them to Eugene's home. Mutia again looked unhappily at Stacy as they led us into Eugene's house.

After a few hands of Spades, and a few more drinks, I could tell that Stacy was feeling the effect of the alcohol. As the stereo played in the background, she was becoming more flirtatious with Eugene, touching his arm every time they spoke about someone or something from the past. Eugene asked Mutia to get some ice from the kitchen. then turned and talked to Stacy again. We were playing as couples, and Mutia should have taken a direct route to the kitchen. Instead, and unknown to Eugene, who was paying her no attention, she walked around me and as she got behind Eugene, she caught Stacy's eye and flipped her the bird. I saw Stacy's eyes glimmer as it happened, undoubtedly enjoying the mischief she was making.

When Mutia returned, Stacy turned up the heat a little more. She laughed at everything that Eugene said, her eyes sparkling as she did. Any time Mutia said anything, she would frown or roll her eyes at Eugene, as if the girl was too dumb for him. She was doing little dance moves with her arms as she sat, keeping Eugene's focus on her. I could see the younger woman getting frustrated as she became more invisible to her would-be boyfriend. As the card game ended, it was near 11 o'clock.

Stacy asked Eugene if he would dance with her, telling him " I always wanted to dance with you in school." Eugene said sure, and began to clear a little area for them to dance. Mutia and I sat and watched as they danced on the living room floor, Eugene going out of his way to show us that nothing improper was happening. The song stopped, and Stacy came and sat by me on the couch. Eugene sat on an overstuffed yellow armchair, Mutia quickly coming and sitting on his lap, as if to mark her territory.

Stacy leaned to me and gently kissed my neck. She then whispered in my ear " I'm gonna have him tonight." She didn't wait for my approval, standing and saying to Eugene " I want a real dance, like we're still in high school." Eugene excitedly agreed to another dance with my little temptress and got up, sliding Mutia off his leg.

For Mutia, that was the last straw. She argued with Eugene in Ilocano and soon grabbed her purse, heading for the door. As she walked by Stacy, she yelled something at her. This didn't get the hoped for reaction, however, as Stacy just laughed in her face. Looking as though she wanted to punch Stacy, Mutia instead shot out the door into the night.

Stacy then took Eddie by his hand. The look on his face was pure befuddlement, doubtless wondering why he let Mutia leave without argument. She placed her right hand on his left hip, pulling him in close to her. " Don't worry about him. He likes everything I do." Eugene's expression changed as she said this, and soon his arms were encased around her petite frame, holding her as they rolled to the music.

Their eyes were boring into each others as Stacy said " How come you never danced with me back then? Wasn't I hot enough for you? "

" You looked great in high school, but you were dating my brother. If you weren't, I would have been all over you." She smiled up at him, loving what he said. Taking that as his cue, Eugene leaned down and planted a strong, firm kiss on Stacy's lips. I watched as they kissed, their mouths locked on each other. Soon his hands were kneading her buttocks, and they were swaying to the music, lips never parting. Lost in their passion for each other, I was forgotten. They kissed for the next few minutes, ignoring the fact that the song had changed. Finally, their lips parted.

Stacy turned her attention back to me, saying " Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back. I don't want you touching yourself while I'm fucking Eugene. You fucking behave." With that she turned her attention back to a clearly excited Eugene, who was in the process of removing his shirt. Before the shirt was even off his body, Stacy moved in and began to suck at his chest, taking his left nipple into her mouth. She reached down and began to tug his belt off, removing it quickly. She then helped him remove his pants, tugging them down with his underwear, until he was naked before her. His cock was about 6 inches, and was slightly bent in the middle to the left. She kissed his chest hotly, slowly kissing down toward his belly. She bent back up and kissed him on his neck, holding his head in her hands. His face was showing his excitement as she wetly kissed and sucked her soon-to-be lover's neck and face.

Stacy then dropped to her knees and kissed his thighs for a moment. She slowly, lovingly worked her mouth up to his crotch, where his cock stood out straight from his body. They young Filipina hottie then kissed the head of his cock lightly. " You want me to suck it, lover?' she asked.

"Yeah, girl. Suck that cock like I used to dream about in high school." She took it into her mouth, and I could see her tongue swirling as it pushed against her cheek. I watched as her fat, succulent lips kissed and sucked just the head for a minute. She licked up and down the cock, making eye contact and winking at me. She sucked him until it seemed he was about to cum, and then she stopped. Eugene groaned in frustration as she stood, having clearly hoped he was going to cum in her mouth.

Instead she stood and kissed him again, guiding his hands to the bottom of her top. He grabbed it and lifted it off her head, making her pixie cut hair bob as the neck hole lifted over her head. She then removed her shorts and bikini bottom, kicking off her shoes and laughing as one flew through the air, hitting me in the chest. She then jumped up into his arms, and they again locked in a kiss. I watched as he reached down and lined his cockhead up with her dripping vagina. " I waited a long time for this. Don't you fucking disappoint me, Eugene." Stacy moaned as the cock slid into her, her lips spreading around the brown tool. I watched as she rocked into him, the pole gliding back and forth until she was completely impaled on his cock. Her slim brown calves entwined around his lower back, and she pulled him ever harder into her silken wetness.

Eugene brought her over to the wall right next to me and pinned her back against it. I was now inches away, watching my blissful girlfriend happily fuck this man's cock. I could hear the sloshing noise as his cock sawed in and out of her. I watched as the juices of her pussy flowed out, feeling myself wanting to lick her cunt even as she was being fucked. I heard Stacy's moans getting louder, and looked up to see her whispering " Faster" into Eugene's ear. He quickened his pace, and Stacy's moans soon turned to whimpers as she neared her orgasm. But before she could cum, Eugene slowed to a halt.

He turned from the wall. and with one arm slid everything off the table and onto the floor. He then lifted Stacy onto the table and crawled on top of her. She gazed directly at me as the Filipino slammed into her. I watched as her lids slowly began to close, losing contact with her eyes.She was sucking her lower lip into her mouth, and making whimpering noises underneath Eugene's assault of her body. " Keep fucking me, I'm about to go. Don't stop, Eugene. Keep going." This was followed by the sight of her face contorting as a powerful orgasm coursed through her. Seeing she had came, he fucked her for a few more moments, and then came in her. The fury of their passion spent, Stacy reached up and kissed him, gently stroking his cheek as she gazed into his eyes.

Stacy got off the table and took Eugene by the hand. She led him to the couch and had her sit next to him. Looking lasciviously at me, she barked " Come here, bitch. You are too far away. I like to look at you when I fuck other men. It makes it better if I can see your face watching me." With that, I walked over and took my place in front of the couple. Eugene smiled as Stacy's hand languidly stroked his penis, which by now was starting to recover for another bout. " You like the humiliation, don'tcha, bitch." Stacy said, smiling down from above me. " Like watching me make this Filipino cock hard for my tight, little pussy. Knowing that it is going to feel so good in me while you watch me fuck, huh?" Stacy then turned and began to shove her tongue into Eugene's mouth, her hand never leaving the stiffening cock.

Stacy broke the kiss, and smiling down at me, said " Why don't you watch my ass for a while."

She then turned her body, bringing her leg over him until she was across his lap. " Fuck me good, lover. Fuck me and make me cum again in front of my bitch." she said, and then lowered herself onto the hardened cock. I watched her fine, brown ass moving up and down, gliding on Eugene's cock again. She fucked for a few minutes, and I could tell her arousal was in a holding pattern. She got off him, and turned around.

" I want to watch his face while you fuck me, Eugene. Give me a good orgasm so he can see how a man is supposed to treat a woman." Her eyes pierced into mine, never leaving as she again clutched his manhood with her pussy. " God, his cock feels so good. I love fucking other men while you watch. And you might as well get used to it, like a good cuckold. I'm going to be doing this whenever you piss me off. Or if I just want some young, hard cock to make me cum." As she began to fuck against him, she laughed at me, staring at my cock which was twitching in my shorts as the brown beauty fucked her lover.

" Fuck me harder, Eugene, I'm close again." Stacy never broke her stride as she rode the Filipino cock buried in her guts. Her eyes stared at me, a look of power in them. Eugene's hands reached around and he began to tweak her nipples. This was the final straw, and soon Stacy was having an orgasm again, her now sweaty body shaking as she came.

Eugene held out a little longer, his cock continuing to plunder the fine Filipina pussy. Stacy wheeled around, her cunt never losing the penis buried in her. She kissed him on the mouth, and then pulled back. " Fill me with your cum, stud. I want your cum so bad, give it to me. Fuck me in front of him and shoot up into my pussy. Come on, Gene, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Eugene responded to the dirty talk, and I watched as he shot his seed into her. His hips kept bucking as he shot more and more cum into my Princess.

Stacy slid off him, getting off the couch. " Watch this, Eugene. Watch what a little training can do." she said, turning back and smiling at him. She came forward until her pussy was right in my face. " Like watching your Island Queen being fucked again, white boy. Why don't you show her how much, like a good slave. Suck my pussy clean, and make me cum in front of my lover."

My tongue involuntarily slid out of my mouth and began to lap at her slit. She then pushed me onto my back, and was soon astride my face, fucking herself on my tongue. " Good dog. Lick Stacy's pussy and make it happy again. Suck it like it's ice cream, pig." My tongue worked at her gash, feeling their mingled juices slide into my mouth. My cock throbbed as I thought about how hot she must look, fucking my face. She reached back, rubbing my cock through my pants. " I feel somebody likes eating my pussy. You like my cum filled pussy, bitch?" I mumbled yes against her mound, continuing to lick her as her hand rubbed on my cock. Soon her body was rocking on my mouth, and I knew the little Queen was coming again. "That's it, right there. Keep licking your Mistress's pussy. Fucking hungry little dog, eat my cum. Here it comes. Suck it. Don't stop sucking." I hungrily lapped at her, struggling to get my breath at the same time as her heated cum filled my mouth. Smothered between her now shaking muscular brown thighs, lapping at her just fucked pussy, I felt myself come in my pants.

12