Stacy Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Get on my clit now, and make your Queen cum again. Make me cum all over your mouth, white boy. I knew I could train you to be my bitch." I began to flick my tongue on Stacy's love button, stroking it as delicately and quickly as I could. I heard her moan in delight as my tongue worked furiously at her until her thighs started to shake. Soon, she came with a shudder, her thighs slapping against my ears as she came. I lapped up the rest, and was rewarded by being shoved on to the carpet. Stacy leapt on me, kissing me fiercely.

" I love you for this so much," she said, " but I want you to know there is no going back now. I like you as my bitch, and that's how I want you most of the time. Can you handle that?" She was staring at me intently, her eyes piercing into mine.

I felt her pussy touch the head of my cock, teasing me, daring me to say no. " Yes, I can handle that." I said and was given the heat of her pussy on my cock. My shaft slid in easily, and Stacy began to fuck me, telling me how she was going to fuck anyone she wanted, that I was just her bitch now.

" I like military guys. They are always young and hot. I'm going to fuck them, a lot. I like them in their uniforms." She reached her hand down, grabbing my neck in a choke hold. Her pussy was heating up as she talked. I had never felt anything like it before.

"And skateboarders. I like them, too. I'll go to the park and bring one home and fuck him while you watch in the closet. You'd like that, wouldn't you, bitch" I nodded my head in agreement as she stared down at me, all the time slowly fucking my cock.

" And maybe some surfers. Young, tanned boys fucking me every day. Fuck yeah, that's what I want." I could feel my orgasm start to surge, as I watched this beautiful Filipina get lost in her fantasy again.

"Then I'll come home, and fuck your slave face till I'm cleaned out by you, you filthy little dog. You'd like that, yeah, you would. Cleaning me everyday and eating my creampies. Sucking my fucking cunt, eating my lover's cum from me. Fuck, I'm cumming again." Her body shook, and as she came I shot my load into her, my own body convulsing as my seed shot into her.

After I came, she looked at her sister, laughed and said " I told you I could make him do anything I want." She then lifted her body off my cock, and placed her pussy on my face. Stacy forced me to eat my own cum from her and then lick her until she was satisfied again. Sherry left, and me and my little Queen went to sleep.

12