Stacy + Tina Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get a little more interesting.
4.6k words
3.54
28.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vex555
vex555
6 Followers

Note: Hoped you all enjoyed Part I. I now incorporate a passion of mine into this part of the story using the character of Tiffany. Let me know what you think.

---

A week went by, and Stacy got to know Derry. Stacy found out that Derry was a poor Irish girl who loved Red Hot Chili Peppers and who was resentful of the male sex. Apparently, she had had a steady boyfriend in high school who had gotten a little rough with her. Probably too rough, Stacy thought, since he had thrown her off the entire male sex. Stacy suspected rape. Derry was also very shy and reserved, afraid to speak her mind. But after she got to know Stacy, she seemed to open up. Stacy found out that Derry was trying to pay her way through college with her new job. Her bitterness toward men intrigued Stacy, and she put this fact in the back of her mind. Stacy would frequently drop a pen in front of her desk and have Derry pick it up, just to see the girl bend over and show Stacy her ass. Sometimes Stacy would even catch a lacy thong sticking out over the girl's skirt. For some reason, Stacy took off her wedding ring whenever she came to work now.

One day after work, Stacy felt like a drink, so she walked down the street to a bar. Ordering a beer, Stacy noticed Derry walking in and also ordering one. Sitting on the other end of the bar, Derry looked over and recognized Stacy. Her eyes widened in shock and fear. Stacy signaled for her to come over next to her. Derry got up glumly, carrying the beer, and sat down beside Stacy.

"Nineteen, huh?" Stacy said, taking a swig of her drink.

"Look, I'm sorry. If you want to fire me, go ahead-" Derry began.

"Who said anything about me firing you?" asked Stacy teasingly.

"You mean, you're not going to-" said Derry.

"Nope," Stacy answered, "besides, you look like you could use a drink."

"Thanks" Derry said quietly. They sat drinking together for a moment.

"Have you ever been to a spa?" asked Stacy.

"No" responded Derry. "They really are wonderful. Very relaxing, soothing" said Stacy.

"I can imagine" Derry said hopefully, amazed she still had her job. They talked for an hour, sharing stories, gossiping, and telling jokes. By the end of the conversation, Stacy thought she could have known the girl all her life. Also, by the end of it, they were both more than a little tipsy. Stacy could feel something coming out from within her, its confining walls broken and ruined. Stacy reached out to touch a green shamrock pin that was attached to Derry's blouse.

She grabbed it and stroked it, saying "What a cute pin? Where'd you get it?" Stacy didn't hear the answer because her hand had rubbed up against the girl's braless breast. Stacy rubbed the back of her hand all around Derry's breast, caressing the surprised girl. Derry did not resist. Encouraged, Stacy turned her hand and kneaded the soft flesh of Derry's tit gently, running her forefinger along the now hardened nipple. Derry breathed a soft sigh and looked into Stacy's eyes. "Have you ever been with another girl?" asked Stacy softly.

"No" Derry responded quietly.

"Would you like to..." Stacy said, leaning towards Derry's face. They kissed tenderly with Stacy's hand on Derry's breast, mildly squeezing her nipple.

Stacy snapped out of her fantasy, with Derry saying, "Oh this? My mother gave it to me." There was a pause.

"What?" Stacy said, slightly confused.

"My pin, my mother gave it to me" Derry repeated.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, your pin" Stacy said. Stacy stared at the pin.

"Are you alright? I mean you're acting kind of weird" Derry said, concerned.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a little too wasted. But I'll be fine in the morning" Stacy answered, laughing. Derry laughed with her. It was getting late, and Stacy thought she should be getting home. She got up to leave, giving Derry a big hug. She could feel the girl's full breasts pressing up against her own, the nipples poking hers. Smiling, Stacy said "See you tomorrow" and walked out of the bar. Derry sat alone at the bar for a time, wondering about things. That night, Derry found herself thinking of her boss. Her bright eyes, her gorgeous legs, her slender fingers. Derry didn't know what to make of these new feelings. She had never been attracted to another girl. She decided to put the thoughts out of her mind. Even so, something in her had awoken.

Later in the week, Derry went shopping. She found herself purchasing items that were considerably racier than any of her normal clothes. She convinced herself that they were "for work," subconsciously knowing that she would be violating some kind of dress code if she wore them. But she bought them all the same. Tiny, tight skirts barely covering her ass; tops so tight, one could see her tits clearly outlined. Extremely low cut blouses, lacy bras, and itty bitty thongs. She started wearing them to work.

She became increasingly giggly and flirtatious around Stacy, who seemed to like it. Derry had a feeling Stacy was keeping her from being fired for her dress. Derry would often bend excessively low over Stacy's desk, showing off her generous cleavage. Sometimes she would purposefully drop a pencil in front of Stacy to show her ass off while picking it up.

Stacy and Derry progressively became best friends throughout the next few weeks. They would often be seen together at Derry's desk joking around and gossiping, or in the break room talking. They went to bars together frequently after work.

Derry, meanwhile, took every chance she got to be with Stacy. She loved talking with her. Stacy was smart, nice, and so funny. One night, while at a bar, Derry asked Stacy, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Stacy thought for a minute, and said slowly, "No, I have a...girlfriend." Silence fell between them, filling a few awkward seconds.

"So you're a..." Derry began.

"I like girls" Stacy said, looking at Derry intently. Derry looked back at her and hesitated about something.

"Good to know" she said, smiling an embarrassed smile.

Back at her apartment that night, Stacy thought about what happened. She was sure she saw something in Derry's eyes. Some glimmer of curiosity, of lust, of passion. All Stacy had to do was bring that emotion out into the open. She had certainly observed some changes in Derry's manner. For one thing, she now dressed like a total slut. For another, she always talked and laughed at Stacy's mediocre jokes. Now it was only a matter of time. The wait for Derry to make the first move, however long that may take. Stacy smiled a fiendish smile to herself as she gussied up in her bathroom mirror. From the bedroom, lying on the bed on her white silk robe, Tina called, "Baby, let's play a game." Stacy rapidly got undressed and entered the bedroom, swaying sexily. Tina laughed and rolled her eyes, saying exasperatedly. "No, not that kind of game. I want to ask you some questions."

Stacy, disappointed, said "How is that a game?"

"The questions are about hot girls" answered Tina.

"Oh, then I'll play" Stacy said enthusiastically.

"Good, now I'm gonna say some names of celebrities and you say if you think they're hot or not" Tina explained.

"O.K., go" Stacy said.

"Keira Knightley" Tina said.

"Sorta, but too skinny" Stacy answered.

"Scarlett Johansson."

"Hot! And great tits, too!"

"Paris Hilton."

"Yuck, too slutty."

"Jessica Simpson."

"Ditzy, but super hot."

"Lindsay Lohan."

"She used to be really hot before she turned anorexic, but now she's O.K.-looking." "Carmen Electra."

"Decent, I guess."

"Nicole Kidman."

"Eww! Ugly!"

"Halle Berry."

"Nice boobs, pretty hot."

"Natalie Portman."

"Sorta hot, but could be hotter."

"Hey, I like Natalie Portman!" said Tina, hurt.

"I'm just saying, she could be hotter" said Stacy, laughing.

"Well you could be hotter!" Tina said sarcastically.

"Why are we playing this dumb game anyway?" asked Stacy.

"I just wanna see who you think is hot" Tina answered.

"Why didn't you just ask me?" Stacy said.

"Because" answered Tina.

"Because why?" said Stacy.

"Just because" Tina answered.

"You know that you're the hottest girl I know, right?" asked Stacy seductively.

"Yeah, I know, I just wanted to hear you say it" Tina said, grinning.

"Of course" said Stacy, annoyed.

"Now, come here, baby," Tina said, turning over, getting into the doggystyle position, and pulling up her robe and exposing her pussy and ass, "finger my ass." Stacy obeyed, crawling onto the bed directly behind Tina and started rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. Spreading them out, she revealed Tina's little pink anus. Stacy licked Tina's crack and sucked on her butthole. Tina moaned and breathed faster, taking short intakes of air. Stacy started giving her a rimjob, licking Tina's anus and sticking her tongue in. Tina rubbed her pussy furiously all the while. "Stick your fingers in" she said softly, out of breath. Stacy pulled her face away to suck her fingers for lubricant and Tina's hole puckered slightly, releasing a loud fart. Stacy stuck her face closer to smell it. The raunchy smell was like a perfume to Stacy's nostrils. "Sorry, I couldn't help it" Tina apologized.

"That's O.K., baby, it smells kinda sexy" Stacy said, returning her fingers to her mouth.

"Oh, here comes another one" Tina said uncomfortably. Stacy pressed her nose directly on Tina's anus just before it puckered a second time, releasing an even louder, longer fart.

"Oh yeah, that smells good" Stacy said, very turned on as the sweet foul odor entered her nostrils. After she got her fingers fully lubricated, Stacy stuck her forefinger against Tina's butthole. She pressed gently and it slid inside. Tina winced in slight pain as it passed her sphincter. Once it was in up to Stacy's knuckle, she wiggled it around and went in and out. Tina was sweating now, and began to hump Stacy's hand while sighing in ecstasy. Stacy removed her finger to replace it with two. Tina groaned in sheer passion as Stacy fingered her. Eventually, Stacy fit three fingers in Tina's ass and fucked her hard and fast.

Tina was nearing orgasm, saying under her breath "Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, that's it, right there..." Tina humped Stacy's hand one final time, then drove her ass backwards so Stacy's fingers were fully in her. Tina felt her juices squirt out on her hand and collapsed on the bed. Tina gave her hand to Stacy, who licked it clean, then licked her pussy clean. As Tina started to go down on Stacy, Stacy couldn't help but to forget the cute Irish girl that she planned to seduce.

That same evening Derry went to bed early due to the groggy feelings of a little too much beer. She slipped off into sleep almost immediately. She dreamt. She was at work, behind her desk. A coworker walked by, staring openly at her with a look of desire on his face. She wondered why he was looking at her in such a way until she looked down. She was completely naked. Stacy came out of her office, naked as well. Stacy seemed lit by a white light that emanated from her body. Derry admired her boss' magnificent nude body. All of a sudden, Stacy was kneeling in front of Derry's chair. She stuck her tongue out, lowering her blonde head towards Derry's pussy. Her tongue touched and Derry screamed in pleasure while Stacy licked and sucked her. Derry awoke sweating profusely, her hand in her pants. She rubbed herself to orgasm and lay back on the mattress thinking.

Was this how she really felt? Did she have a crush on her female boss? What was she going to do? True, Stacy was a lesbian, but she had a girlfriend. And she was Derry's boss. A relationship could be lethal to her job. And why was she even thinking this. Girls don't like girls. They weren't made that way. It's unnatural. Derry's mind tossed over and over, contemplating her feelings on the situation. In the end, after hours of thought, she was more confused and disheveled than before.

Like Stacy, Tina also had a job. Unlike Stacy, she worked part-time. She was an assistant at a small medical clinic not far from the apartment. Tina was good at her job, mainly because of her "people skills." Her "skills" mainly included people doing things for her (mostly men) because of her looks. Most anything Tina wanted was just a flirt away. Maybe it would be a sexy look given to a UPS guy, or a lick of the lips to a doctor, or even a hand on the thigh of a manager. It worked 98% of the time (at least with men).

One day at work, while doing some reports in a back room, a young woman came in. Tina looked up from her work and gave the girl a once-over. Tall (maybe 5'11"), big shiny lips, and blonde.

"Excuse me, but can you tell me where Dr. Lunderman's office is? I'm kind of lost" she asked.

"Sure, it's down the hall to the left, and it'll be the fifth door on the right" Tina said, studying the woman more closely. Red painted toenails, long, tanned legs, short tan skirt, purple and pink striped shirt, decent size boobs, slightly wide shoulders, red painted fingernails, and hazel eyes accented by a lot of eye shadow. Not bad.

"Thanks a lot" the girl said, turning left and walking down the hall. Tina quickly rose from her seat and hurried to the doorway, watching the girl walk down the hall. She had a nice ass too. A little aroused, Tina decided to call Stacy on her cell phone.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" Stacy asked, answering the phone.

"Nothin'...I'm just feeling kind of horny right now" Tina answered.

"Oh, and why is that?" Stacy questioned.

"You're birthday's coming up" Tina said.

"Yeah, it is" Stacy said, suddenly remembering, "what are you gonna give me?"

"Oh, I'm thinking of something really good" said Tina.

"I hope you give me something good" Stacy said.

"Oh, it'll be good" Tina said.

"It better be, bye" Stacy said.

"Bye" Tina responded, hanging up her phone. The rest of the hour, Tina spent thinking of her present for Stacy.

At the end of her shift a couple hours later, Tina packed her purse and shut her computer off, preparing to leave. She walked out the front door of the clinic and found that it was raining fairly hard. Having walked to work that day, she was forced to walk through the rain in her pale yellow sundress. Fortunately, she was wearing a bra, so anyone passing by wouldn't get a show. She ran as best she could in her three inch heels, but was thoroughly soaked within seconds. At the corner of her clinic's block, someone came flying around the corner and ran right into Tina, knocking her into a muddy puddle in an adjacent alley. Tina lay in the puddle for a moment and started to get up. Looking up, she saw the blonde girl from the clinic standing over her, a look of great embarrassment on her face.

"Sorry! So sorry, here let me help you," she said quickly, extending her hand and pulling Tina up, "I didn't want to get wet."

"That's okay" Tina said "I'm fine."

"But your dress isn't" the girl said, indicating Tina's now brown, soaked dress.

Tina looked at it and frowned, saying "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Yes it is. C'mon, come back to my place, I'll wash it for you" the girl said.

"Well..." Tina began hesitantly.

"C'mon, it'll only take a few minutes- half an hour at the most." Tina thought a minute. Here was this hot girl who she didn't even know telling her to come back to her place. It reminded her of something. A few things, actually.

"O.K., sure, that would be great" Tina said.

"Great!" the girl said, a smile springing to her face.

"My car's just over here" the girl said, leading Tina. Once inside the car and on their way, the girl said "I'm Tiffany, by the way." She extended her hand.

"Tina" Tina responded, shaking it.

"So, do you live around here?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, just down the street" Tina said, pointing backwards.

"Me too, but in the other direction" Tiffany said.

"So why were you visiting Dr. Lunderman?" Tina asked.

"I needed some information on some treatment" Tiffany answered.

"Oh, what kind of treatment?" Tina asked.

"Therapeutic, mostly. My back's been hurting lately" Tiffany explained.

"That sucks" Tina said.

"Yeah, it does" Tiffany said, laughing. Tina joined in the laughter, amused by the sheer comedy of the air. They arrived at Tiffany's small house still giggling. Running inside, Tiffany took Tina to her laundry room. "Here, gimme your dress and I'll pop it in" Tiffany said, opening her washer's door. Tina hesitated for a minute, recalling that Stacy wouldn't like this very much. Tiffany said assertively, "We're both girls, Tina. I'm not gonna see anything I haven't seen before."

Tina said "O.K." and pulled her dress off, handing it to Tiffany who threw it in the machine. Tina thanked God she wasn't wearing one of her thongs. She thought she caught something in Tiffany's eyes when she stripped. Only for a second, then it was gone.

Once the machine was turned on, Tiffany said "I'm gonna go take these wet clothes off, so wait here. I'll be back in a sec." Tina nodded and Tiffany walked out of the room. Tina looked around the room. It looked like a typical single woman's laundry room. Tina had noticed the absence of a wedding ring on Tiffany's finger. Tina suddenly noticed a laundry basket full of dirty clothes, including some bras and panties. Checking the doorway, Tina snatched a bra out of the basket and read the label. Victoria's Secret, 36C. Next she picked up a pair of white, silk panties and observed them. She noticed a few large stains on the front of them, which Tina recognized as jizz stains.

"This girl's been around" Tina thought, smiling.

"Your dress should be close to done-" Tiffany said, walking back into the room. Tina dropped the panties and turned around, but too late. Tiffany had a look of surprise on her face, and said "Cum is really hard to get out of silk, in case you don't know."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to- well, I don't usually-" Tina stuttered.

"It's okay, it's natural to be curious. Next time, you could ask me first" Tiffany said, laughing. Tina giggled a little. The washing machine finished and Tiffany took Tina's dress out and put it in the dryer. Tina noticed that Tiffany was dressed in a fluffy blue bathrobe, her hair still damp. "Look, you seem like a fun person. I'd like to get to know you better, and maybe even become friends" said Tiffany.

"We already are friends silly" Tina said, smiling.

"Alright then, you wanna go shopping Friday?" Tiffany asked happily.

"Sure" Tina answered, nodding her head.

"I'll write my number down" Tiffany said, leaving the room. Tina thought while the dryer hummed. Maybe it would be best if Stacy didn't know about this. Tina had a feeling Stacy wouldn't be all that thrilled. Tiffany came back just as the dryer stopped and handed a piece of paper with her number on it to Tina. She then bent down and got Tina's dress, also handing it to Tina.

"Thanks for the wash" Tina said, "and see you Friday."

"You don't need a ride home?" asked Tiffany.

"Nope, looks like the sun's out" Tina said, looking out the window.

"Alright then, see you Friday" Tiffany said as Tina went out the door. Walking home, Tina thought about this new, intriguing girl whom she was shopping with Friday.

That night Tina went out for Chinese food with Stacy. They got a private little booth in the corner with dimly lit lights. Tina wore a tiny white dress with spaghetti straps and no underwear. Stacy wore a shiny pink dress that showed off her cleavage and slender waist. After they ordered, Stacy felt Tina's soft toes caressing her smooth shin. Tina smiled seductively from across the table. Stacy felt the toes slowly travel up her leg, circling parts at times, going all the way up to her thighs. Tina was sunken in her seat to reach that high. Stacy felt the toes jamming into her crotch and wiggling around, tickling her pussy. Stacy giggled and said "Stop it, what if the waiter comes?"

vex555
vex555
6 Followers
12