Stacy + Tina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kissing and raised herself off Derry with her arms, simultaneously pulling off her bra. Derry lifted her arms for Stacy and Stacy flung the bra away as Derry's all-natural D cups were revealed to her. They were truly magnificent. Stacy couldn't help smiling like a little schoolgirl upon the sight of them. She reached down and cupped them in her hands, squeezing them, playing with them. They were so different from Tina's firmer, higher boobs. They jiggled a lot more, and actually changed shape when squeezed. She had to taste them. Lowering her head quickly down, Stacy took Derry's right nipple in her mouth. She sucked on it like a newborn. God, it felt so good. She repeated this action with the left nipple. Seeing that Derry was enjoying the sensations, Stacy started to nibble on Derry's tit. Derry gasped slightly. Stacy, encouraged, bit down on her tit, hard.

"Oooh" Derry said a little loudly as Stacy chewed on her tit. Stacy played with Derry's boobs for a few more minutes. She sat up and took her own bra off, releasing her B cups. She then hugged Derry, pressing her smaller breasts into Derry's larger ones. She could feel her saliva on Derry's boobs lubricating her own. She dragged her hard nipples across Derry's equally hard ones, kissing the girl lustfully. She sat up once again and slid Derry's tight panties off. Then she pulled her own off.

All of a sudden she found herself completely naked along with Derry in bed. She had been dreaming about this moment since the girl had walked out of the elevator. She told Derry to lie up against the pillows (which the girl did promptly), then lay in between her outspread legs. She planted kisses on both of Derry's thighs. She flashed Derry a grin before she moved on to the girl's pussy. Derry had a cute little thin strip of red hair on her pussy, like a landing strip for Stacy's mouth. It directed her in for landing as she lowered her head and sniffed Derry's sex. It smelled of arousal. Stacy took her first tentative lick of Derry's pussy, sliding her tongue the whole way up the girl's slit. The taste on Stacy's tongue tingled. It tasted so good, like the nectar of some heavenly land. Stacy felt she had merely dipped her tongue into the pool of nectar. Now she dove in as she pushed her mouth against the girl's pussy, wrapping her arms around the girl's legs. She began to open-mouth kiss Derry's sex, sliding her tongue in and wiggling it around. Derry sighed and moaned as she felt the stimulation of Stacy's tongue licking her inner walls, now wet with passion. The redhead grabbed her tits and squeezed them, pushing one of them up so she could lick it. She also ran her hands through her hair, and tweaked her nipples. She looked down at Stacy and locked gaze with her. Stacy looked intently at the girl she was pleasuring, reading the ecstasy in her green eyes.

Stacy began to suck the girl's clit, then licked it greedily. After a moment, she gently bit down on it, prompting Derry to whimper in elation. This treatment went on for a few more minutes, with Derry continuing to get more and more frantic. She dropped her head back in the pillows, moaning lavishly, her hands running along her heaving chest. Stacy could tell the girl was very close to orgasm because, after all, she had had a lot of practice at this type of thing. Derry humped her crotch into Stacy's mouth and began to breathe fast, shallow breaths. Soon she only breathed in high-pitched sighs. Stacy stuffed her mouth with pussy and licked wildly. Suddenly she felt hands on the back of her head as Derry pushed her against her pussy. The girl groaned as she came in Stacy's waiting mouth. Stacy felt the small rush of cum hit her tongue and lapped it up, cleaning the girl's pussy of its hot juices.

Derry dropped her hands to her sides and lay back, coming down form her orgasmic cloud. Her eyes looked dreamily at something Stacy could not see. Stacy finished licking Derry's pussy clean and crawled up to lie next to her. Kissing her on the neck, she knew the fun wasn't over yet. Turning around on her hands and knees, Stacy lay on top of Derry with her head above Derry's pussy and Derry's head below her own.

Stacy said "Lick it." Derry stared at Stacy's bare pussy, wet with desire for her. She hesitated and Stacy waited. Stacy could wait. Derry felt she was at a turning point in her life. She could stop this right here and walk away. Or, she could reach her tongue out and lick another girl's genitals, breaking every social rule she grew up with. Be celibate for the rest of her life or be a lesbian. Derry licked her lips and slowly reached out her tongue. Timidly she took her first taste of pussy. Right away she knew it wouldn't be her last. Stacy, feeling the girl's timid tongue, forced her pelvis down, smothering Derry with her pussy. Derry hungrily opened her mouth and licked, eating Stacy's hot pussy. She felt several of Stacy's fingers enter her and did the same to Stacy, sticking her forefinger in Stacy's sizzling hole, along with her tongue. She eventually put three fingers in at the same time, moaning as Stacy did the same to her. Derry wiggled her fingers around inside Stacy and sighed happily as she felt her second orgasm overcoming her.

Stacy, meanwhile said lustfully "Oh yes" as she came, her pussy clamping down on Derry's fingers. Giving Derry's pussy one last kiss, Stacy climbed off of Derry and lay beside her, wrapping her arms around the sweaty girl.

"How was it?" she whispered in Derry's ear.

"So good" Derry sighed in pleasure.

"Good, I liked it too" Stacy answered, nibbling Derry's earlobe. The two fell asleep with Derry in Stacy's arms. In the morning they had sex a few more times, taking turns rubbing each other's pussy, or eating one another out. The morning flew by and the time came for Stacy to leave. So they got in the car and drove to Derry's, saying their goodbyes and tenderly kissing. Stacy drove back to the house to find Tina gone. "I wonder where Tina is?" Stacy thought to herself as she headed for the shower.

The clock on Tiffany's bedside table read 12:32 PM as Tiffany and Tina rested after a fairly heavy makeout session. Both breathing heavily, the girls lay side by side.

"You know what we could do," Tina said, a devious look crossing her face, "you could fuck my tits." Tiffany looked over at Tina who was staring right back intriguingly.

"What?" she said.

"You know, titty-fuck. Where you put your cock between my boobs and-"

"I know what a titty-fuck is, Tina" Tiffany said in mock-exasperation, "I just never thought you'd want to."

"Oh, I'm into a lot of things you probably don't know about" Tina said, grinning. "Well, I have a suggestion as to what we might do also" Tiffany said.

"What?" Tina asked. Tiffany turned on her side.

"I, well I'm kind of used to..." she began, "...well, I'm usually with guys so I'm kind of used to being 'the girl' in the relationship." Tina thought a moment and said

"So...like, you're usually submissive?"

"Yes" Tiffany answered. Tina sat up.

"So what, you don't like fucking me?" she said heatedly.

"No, no" Tiffany pleaded, "it's just that- it's just...I like to be the one on the bottom sometimes."

"Oh, so you want me to fuck you?" Tina said, slowly lying back down.

"Yes, that's what I want to do."

"Well, fine, but let's do my thing first O.K.?"

"O.K." Tiffany said.

They got up and stripped their clothes off, hopping back on the bed. Tina, brimming with excitement, laid down on her back and rubbed her boobs, making her large pink nipples instantly hard. Cupping her boobs and giggling, Tina said "Alright, well- um, saddle up!" Tiffany laughed and knelt over Tina, putting a knee on each side of her chest under her arms.

As Tiffany gave her hardening cock a few tugs, Tina said "Wait! Hold on..." she gathered some saliva in her mouth and spat into the crevice between her upheld boobs, "there. Go ahead." Obeying, Tiffany guided her hard dick into the slippery space between Tina's boobs, feeling the cool touch of Tina's spit. Tina smiled as she pushed her boobs together, forming a tight seal around Tiffany's cock. Her DD tits squished Tiffany's cock and gave the most amazing sensation. Tiffany smiled back as Tina nodded. Tiffany pulled her dick slightly out of the seal and pushed it back. She repeated this action a few more times until her dick was fully lubricated. She began to fuck Tina's boobs more earnestly and quickly. Soon, she was going so fast that the head of her cock began to poke out of Tina's cleavage with each thrust.

"That's it baby! Right there!" Tina said, squeezing her nipples, "Fuck my tits!" Tiffany fucked harder, so that Tina could bend her head down and lick her cockhead. "How's it feel?" Tina asked lustily.

"So...good" Tiffany moaned, her eyes shut in pleasure. "I'm gonna cum" Tiffany said, feeling the pressure in her dick.

"Shoot it on my tits!" Tina said, releasing her wet boobs. Tiffany grabbed her cock and jerked it as white ropes of gooey jizz shot out of it. The cum landed on Tina's boobs, forming little white spots and streams. Tina cleaned herself off by scooping the cum off with her fingers and putting them in her mouth, tasting Tiffany's salty seed. Tiffany lay down beside Tina and watched her do this, breathing in long, heavy sighs.

When Tina finished, she lay back and said "Now we can do your thing!"

Tiffany smiled and got up. She went over to a dresser and returned with a big, purple rubber dildo.

Tossing it to Tina, Tiffany said "It needs some lube on it before it can go in." As Tiffany got on her hands and knees, Tina took the thick, eight inch or so dildo in her mouth, swallowing its length and coating it with lube. Tiffany presented her little brown butthole to Tina and said, "This needs a little lube too." Smiling, Tina bent down and licked Tiffany's anus, slobbering a coating of spit there. Once she thought Tiffany's butt was adequately lubricated, Tina brought the large head of the dildo to it.

"Ready?" Tina breathed.

"Ready" Tiffany said anxiously. Tina pressed gently and met resistance, so she pressed harder into the head and the first few inches slid right in. Tiffany let out a sigh.

"Well, that was easier than I thought it would be" Tina said brightly.

Tiffany laughed and said "Now fuck me." Doing as she was told, Tina pushed the dildo slowly all the way in as Tiffany groaned. Tina paused and then pulled the dildo half way out. She shoved it back with one hand and started playing with herself with the other. She kept a regular pace fucking Tiffany with the dildo, and soon Tiffany began humping back, trying to take more of the rubber dong into her ass. She jerked her cock in rhythm to her ass being fucked. Tina, seeing the response her actions were having, fucked her harder and faster, bringing gracious moans from Tiffany. Tiffany came while Tina still fucked her, her hot cum spraying the bed. Tina saw this and slowed down, bringing herself to an enormous orgasm with her fingers. The two girls lay down together, hugging each other, sweaty, tired bodies rubbing together and kissed lovingly.

"Next time, I'll bring my strapon" Tina giggled.

"Would you?" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Sure, then I can really fuck you" Tina answered.

"You're the best girlfriend I've ever had" Tiffany said adoringly, nuzzling her face into Tina's neck.

"Thanks," Tina said, smiling, "you're pretty good yourself."

A short time later Tina arrived at her apartment. She looked at her phone. It was 2:43 PM. Tina silently congratulated herself. Stacy wasn't supposed to be home for another two hours or so. That would give her enough time to take a shower and get rid of Tiffany's smell on her. But when she entered the kitchen she found Stacy there waiting, having a light snack.

"Hi honey" Tina said abruptly, trying her best not to sound guilty and at the same time think of a believable alibi, "H-how was your trip?" She tried to make a quick exit to the bathroom, but Stacy blocked her way by standing up and hugging her.

"Hey baby, it was great. God, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" Stacy said, holding Tina in the hug. Tina bit her lip, hoping to God Stacy didn't smell Tiffany on her. "I missed you" Stacy said sweetly.

"I missed you too" Tina answered, detecting something in Stacy's voice. Tina's mind reeled. She knew where this conversation was going, and she couldn't let it get there.

"What's that smell?" Stacy asked, releasing Tina from the hug.

"What? Oh! Uh-" Tina thought quickly, "It's perfume. I was at the mall. I tried some samples there. But I didn't really like any of them."

"So that's where you were, the mall" Stacy said.

"Yeah, the mall" Tina answered a little too quickly.

"But you just went to the mall last Friday" Stacy said.

"Yeah, um, well, I went back cause- cause I was bored," Tina lied, "it gets really boring here with you gone."

"Ooh," Stacy cooed, "thanks baby." She leaned over and kissed Tina tenderly.

"I think it's time for you to welcome me home properly" she said suggestively.

Tina responded, "O.K., sweetie, but let me just take a shower first to get this stuff off me."

"O.K., but don't make me wait long" Stacy said lustily, kissing Tina again. With that, Tina went out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, breathing a sigh of relief. As she stood washing herself, she couldn't help but feel a pang of intense guilt mixed with apprehension of her affair with Tiffany.

A week later, Stacy and Derry were laying on top of a desk in the copy room, completely naked, glowing in the light of sex. Derry caressed Stacy's breast lovingly, smiling adoringly at her lover. Stacy lay with her hands above her head, a look of deep thought and deliberation on her face. After a few minutes, Stacy spoke.

"Derry, do you remember when I told you about my old girlfriend?"

"Yeah, what about her?" Derry asked, continuing her caressing.

"Well- I have to tell you something. I...I've been lying to you" Stacy said, looking away.

"Lying about what?" Derry questioned, withdrawing her hand.

"My old girlfriend- she, she's my wife. We're married" Stacy said.

"So you've been cheating on her with me?" Derry asked, sitting up and looking hurt.

"Yes" Stacy said quietly. There was a pause in which the two girls looked away from each other.

"Do you love her?" Derry asked very softly.

"Yes" Stacy said. There was another pause.

"Do you love me?" Derry asked bleakly.

"Yes" Stacy said. Stacy didn't know what made her say it. All she knew was that it forced its way out of her lips. Derry looked at Stacy hopefully, tears in her eyes.

"I love you too!" she said squeakily, jumping on Stacy and hugging her.

"Derry, I don't think you-" Stacy began, but Derry interrupted.

"I knew it! I knew you loved me! I just knew it!"

"Derry," Stacy said, "I don't think you heard me. I'm married!"

"That doesn't matter! Keep your wife! We can still be together. I don't care. I just want to be with you" said Derry emotionally.

"Wait. You don't care that I have a wife?" Stacy asked, amazed.

"No! I don't care at all!" said Derry.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so happy!" said Stacy.

"Me too!" Derry said. They kissed deeply and made love again and again on the desk.

12