Stacy wants to Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy now had a hold of Amanda's hair and was starting to grind herself into Amanda's mouth. Then she starting saying things to Amanda "Oh God you are the best little pussy licker in the world" ..... "Go Ahead Amanda reach over their and shake Lacy, wake her up I know she would so love to watch me cum in you mouth." Amanda was rubbing her pussy with one hand and trying her best to get Stacy off. Then I saw Amanda start to shudder and she was grinding her Clit into the rough carpet. I knew she was coming and I was really jealous because here I was pretending to be asleep and suffering to help her save at least a little pride and she had at least three cums I knew of.

Stacy did something I had never even considered possible she was pushing Amanda's head down farther and farther I knew there was only one place Amanda could be licking now even though my mind refused to believe it. I heard Stacy groan an evil sounding groan as she came. Stacy was shaking and pulling Amanda's hair so hard it was unbelievable When she had finished getting off she was laughing out loud then she looked down at Amanda and said "OH MY GOD You are an ass licker now Mandy ...."

Amanda never even moved and she dam sure didn't stop she just kept going while Stacy played with her hair and stared at me smiling like she just won the lottery. Then she patted Amanda on the top of the head and even had to go so far as push her away then she looked down at her and said "Go brush your teeth I am sure you breath is awful." Then Stacy curled up in the Chair and went to sleep I rolled over and faced the back of the couch so I would not have to look at Amanda when she came back in.

I wanted to masturbate so bad I couldn't stand it I even imagined pulling Amanda's face into my pussy and making her lick me too. But in the end I just went to sleep. Then I dreamed it was not Amanda doing those nasty things for Stacy it was me.

12