Stacy wants to Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruuddog
ruuddog
145 Followers

Amanda walked back to the table behind me then returned. "You know little girl we planned this whole thing for a week and then you stick you pretty little nose in it. Now it is going be harder on her because she already came and we have to work our way back up again." She smiled though and continued "I watched the whole thing from the bedroom door. You two are so cute! Soon she will be your little Puppy Girl and you two will be playing together all the time. Stand up."

I stood in front of the couch she sat on the edge of the couch and turned me facing her. She lifted my skirt and look at my pussy. "Well you have made a mess again haven't you" I just nodded she dropped my skirt and reached in the bag she had next to her and pulled out a belt."Well you are just going to sit around like that for the next few hours." I nodded again and she fastened the belt around my waist. I had been so distracted by her talking to me I did not even look at what she was doing.

The belt had wrist cuff attached to it and she was fastening my hands into it before I knew what was going on. When she grabbed my second wrist and I realized how exposed and helpless I was going to be I tried to pull away. She gave me a truly evil look and I froze.

"Does that mean you don't trust Mommy, little girl" I was really scared now that both my hands were fixed at my waist.

"I trust you Mommy I just don't know what is going on" She pushed me back on the couch and pushed my knees up to my chest.

"What is going on is while you trust me. You have proved to me yet again that I cannot trust you. With the state of you pussy and the fact that I can't turn my back on you without you trying to fuck the Puppy I am going to make sure you can't break the rules so I can enjoy the rest of my evening.

"Mommy please" I knew my only shot at getting out of this was to beg. "I swear I will be good and I was not trying to fuck the puppy. I just wanted her to see how much this meant to me. I wanted to watch her cum, Mommy that's all." I realized too late I had just told on myself.

She attached a spreader bar between my knees while I was begging her to forgive me. Then she went around behind me and leaned over the back of the couch so she could whisper in my ear. She put her arms down my front and pinched both my nipples.

"Oh don't worry little baby girl, you will get to watch her cum a lot tonight. But you on the other hand will not cum for a long, long time." I hoped she was not serious but I knew she might be mad after all.

I could feel my clit peeking out from under it hood. I guess Amanda noticed it too. "Oh look isn't that cute." She reached down and flicked it really hard with her finger nail and I thought for sure I was going to scream.

"Moooooooommmmmy" I groaned I almost came right there it was so close I was panting hard but I could not reach my Pacifier. I was in a real state now. "Please Mommy please, Don't be mad at me I will do anything you want just don't be mad." I was crying now. Mommy stuck my pacifier in my mouth and whisper in my ear again. "Baby, Mommies don't get mad but I do have to punish you. I told you not to play with anyone without my permission. You did it anyway, right in front of me. It did not feel good for Mommy to have to watch you do that."

"You are mine Lacy don't forget that I will let you play but you have to ask," I knew now she was jealous I almost messed up their plan, sure, but she just wanted to be in control of me. For some reason it really didn't bother me. I would get in trouble all over again just to make Meghan cum.

She reached down and scratched my poor little clit again just to get my attention. "You better be really well behaved tonight. If you cum there will be big trouble. I will make you wish you were not even born little girl." I watched as she scratched my clitty over and over. I was going nuts. Breathing hard around my pacifier and actually grunting to keep myself from getting off. "You know you are getting pretty good at this game but I can make you cum anytime I want and then punish you for doing it." I knew she was telling the truth but at least she stopped scratching me.

I spit out my Pacifier so I could talk. "Mommy I am so sorry. Please Mommy you know I am sorry. I just don't know everything yet. I won't ever do it again I promise. Just please kiss me please." I wanted her to kiss me to make me feel better I needed to know she still loved me.

She reached down and put my pacifier back in my mouth. Then she whispered "I will always love you but tonight you are going to be punished. You should have thought about it before you kissed that little puppy. Now you will pay the price. When this is all over and you have proven to me how good my little girl can be. Then I will kiss you."

With that she walked back into the bedroom and I leaned my head straight back and screamed and cried into my pacifier. My heart was tearing right from my chest. How could I not have realized she loved me that much. Just like a boy she was jealous. I had seen her with Stacy and she had seen me too but that was all of us together. Now I had strayed. No, one thing was for sure, I would never ever do that again.

I must have dozed off, because I woke up with Stacy's hand around my neck. She kissed me on the cheek then on the mouth - it felt so good. "Your surprise is ready little girl. I still have to train her but she is a really pretty Puppy."

With that Amanda marched out into the middle of the room with Meghan crawling along beside her. Jessie came in to and plopped down on the couch across from me. She did not look all that happy. I surmised that Stacy and Amanda were cutting her out of the fun altogether or at least as far as her sister was concerned.

"Sit" Amanda pointed at the ground in front of her and Meghan appeared and turned to face me. She was absolutely the sexiest puppy I could imagine. She had light brown thigh highs on. Light brown gloves all the way up her arms. She wore matching light brown crotchless panties with a camisole. The whole set must have cost a lot of money but she was beautiful.

"Bark" Amanda said with a grin on her face.

"Arf, Arf." This was absolutely the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. I really wanted to kiss her now. I felt guilty instantly. I closed my eyes and sucked hard on my pacifier. Amanda walked over behind me and Stacy went back to her place on the other couch. Amanda but her arms around me again just like before and whispered to me again.

"It is ok now baby" she kissed me on the cheek and I spit out my pacifier hoping she would kiss my lips. She turned my head to face her as much as she could and kissed me. I kissed her back as much as I could I never wanted to stop.

"You are just the cutest thing" she kissed me one more time and I felt like I was on top of the world. "You are still going to be punished but I love you more than life itself." I snuggled back against her as much as I could and I felt her tweak my nipples again. Then her right hand went straight to my pussy.

"You still are not allowed to cum but I want you to feel connected to your new puppy while Stacy trains her. Every time she barks I am going to scratch your little clitty until Stacy makes her cum. If you can out last her and not cum until after she does your punishment will be over." She kissed me again and told me to watch my new puppy.

I looked over and Stacy was telling Jessie to take her pants and panties off. It sounded like Stacy was mad at her and I wondered what happened in the bedroom. I looked back at Meghan. She was wearing Brown furry mittens and Brown knee pads. I either had not noticed them before or they had just been added to her out fit.

"Stacy will keep adding different things to her costume as she completes more of her training. It is a reward for doing well." Now I knew where the new items had come from but I had missed the whole thing. Jessie was now sitting naked on one end of the other couch and Meghan was on her knees right in front of Stacy.

"Now there are just two parts of your new puppy costume to go." Stacy grabbed the bag off the couch and pulled out two hair combs with puppy dog ears attached to them. She held them up for Meghan to see. "Ok, now all you have to do to get these is crawl over her and pull my panties off with your teeth."

I saw a little hesitation in Meghan then she started crawling over to Stacy. Meghan was not moving fast but she was moving and when she got close Stacy reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist.

Meghan did not hesitate now she went straight for the crotch of Stacy's panties and bit down on the material there. She must have gotten a little of Stacy's pubic hair also cause when she pulled down Stacy yelped and smacked her on the top of the head.

"Bad puppy! You're pulling my damn hair out."

She sounded mad but I could see the big smile on her face and I could hear Meghan actually making growling noises and she pulled and tugged on Stacy's now very wet panties.

Meghan would bark and growl and bark some more and I was starting to think she knew what Amanda was doing to my clit when she did that. I was so close to getting off. I was starting to beg Amanda to stop. She was whispering to me again."If I stop now you will still have to be punished so you need to do this now. It is only going to be a few more minutes, Baby."

Then I saw Stacy's panties hit the floor. Meghan looked up at her and barked a few more times. My clit was a raw bundle of nerves. Stacy reached down and pulled Meghan's face into her pussy. I could not tell if Meghan was licking her or not but Stacy was putting the hair clips in her hair. When she finished she pushed Meghan's head away from her crotch. There was a string of saliva going from Stacy's pussy to Meghan's mouth and I heard Amanda giggle a little when she saw it.

Amanda licked her lips and looked up at Stacy. She grabbed the bag off the couch and pulled out the last part of Meghan's new outfit. It was a tail with a rather large butt plug on one end. I could tell by the look on Meghan's face she was thinking the same thing I was. That thing was never going to fit. Meghan's just started shaking her head. She didn't say anything but we could tell what she was thinking.

"I know this looks totally awful but we will go slowly. The guy at the adult store said they needed to be this large so they wouldn't fall out." Stacy was explaining this to Meghan as she moved around behind her. Stacy was putting lube on her fingers and she slowly worked one finger in Meghan's butt. Meghan dropped her head to the floor but kept her ass high in the air.

"Ok Puppy try to relax" Stacy was rubbing Jessie's back and working two fingers in and out of her asshole now. "I wouldn't make you go through this puppy but I know how much happier you will be with a tail. I want you to bark for me every time I push my fingers in your ass." Now I knew I was in trouble. I was never going to be able to hold out my clit was raw and on fire already. I leaned back and closed my eyes I couldn't watch as much as I wanted to I needed all my concentration to keep from cumming.

When I opened my eyes again Stacy was working her fourth finger into Meghan's ass. "Well I think you are about ready little puppy." Meghan was crying now. I mean really crying and Stacy was doing her best to comfort her. For just a second I thought Stacy was going to relent and not do this to Meghan. I should have known better. Stacy grabbed that big plug and starting working it against Meghan's now gaping ass.

"Oh little Puppy you are doing so good" Stacy was using her other hand to rub Meghan's clit."You should see how big your little asshole is now Meghan."

That was the first time I had heard Stacy use her name since this started. Stacy was pushing hard against Meghan's stretched out asshole. I was really feeling sorry for her but Stacy looked determined. Then I saw it pop in. Meghan actually howled just like a dog and I watched her body rack in orgasm. She fell all the way to the floor and just laid there crying.

I knew it was my turn now. Amanda leaned over to me. "I am sorry baby but this is part of you punishment." With that she start scratching my clit really hard with one finger nail. I could hear myself screaming the pain was so intense then I came.

Amanda didn't stop her scratching on my clit right away and I was crying and begging. "I just need to be sure you don't break the rules again."

"I won't Mommy, I swear I won't just stop hurting meeeeeeeee!" I was crying and screaming at the same time. Amanda stopped and just left me sitting there no kiss or anything.

Stacy came over and looked down at my raw and tortured clit. "Amanda, What in the hell is wrong with you?" she yelled at Amanda in the next room. Then she pulled me over and held me tight running her fingers through my hair.

"Wow Baby that really looks awful. I don't think we will have to worry about you touching your little clitty for a while." I was trying to stop crying now. Stacy laid me down slowly and moved across the room toward Jessie. She reached out and grabbed Jessie's hand and dragged her back toward the bedroom.

The last thing I heard before falling asleep was Stacy yelling at Jessie. "Why the fuck would you go telling her anything?"

ruuddog
ruuddog
145 Followers
12