Stacy's Confession

Story Info
Stacy & taken advantage of by younger men - & likes it.
6.4k words
4.18
78.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Author's note:

In the spirit of full disclosure, please be advised that the woman involved is merely a steady girlfriend, and not an actual wife.

This is the third story in a series. You do not need to read the first two to enjoy this one, but I encourage you to read the others.

Also, special thanks to Pixie_Divine for her excellent editing expertise!

***

"Charlie, I have a confession to make," his girlfriend said in a quiet, innocent-sounding voice, as she squirmed her naked body sideways onto his lap. She rested her head on his naked thigh, using her hands as a pillow, as she looked up at him.

Charlie lay back on the couch, still panting from their most recent marathon session of energetic intercourse. He had cum three times, and Stacy had cum at least ten times from his aggressive fucking and expert licking skills.

"Promise you won't be mad at me?" Stacy asked as her fingers lightly grazed his balls as he lay unclothed. He didn't have any idea where this was going.

Charlie was still replaying in his mind the scene from a few moments ago, when he was furiously pounding Stacy with her sexy legs over his shoulders and she asked him to pull out and cum right in her mouth. The first shot covered her chin with cum, but she opened her mouth like a good girl and took the rest of his load in her mouth. The image was burned into his mind of her looking into his eyes, with that same innocent little girl expression that she had now, while she swallowed his cum, still with white splotches on her chin. She was so hot.

Based on how he was feeling at that moment, he just didn't have it in him to be mad at this girl for anything. Saying nothing, he let her continue.

"You know Rob, the pizza delivery boy?" Stacy began, referring to the hunky 25 year-old with whom she and Charlie had a threesome about a month and a half ago.

"Yeah, of course," Charlie replied, recalling her weeks of teasing, followed by finally seducing the young graduate student twelve years her junior. Of course, this all took place with Charlie's consent, and indeed his participation. He and Stacy actually planned the seduction together to fulfill a fantasy of hers. It made her feel like a bad girl, which is exactly what turned this girl on.

"I've been sucking his dick every day after he is done with school," she finally blurted out.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He and Stacy had agreed to be monogamous, and up until this point he had thought that she had been faithful to him. Granted, he knew that she was horny enough to make most men blush, but this he was not prepared for.

The two saw each other most nights, around his work schedule, and when they were together, they had hours-long sucking and fucking sessions that could easily keep pace with any porno. They always ended with her having swallowed and received, on various parts of her body, several deposits of cum from his large cock, and her legs shaking from the intensity of the many orgasms that shook through her petite body.

Before that night about six weeks ago when he gave her the green light to put the moves on the pizza guy, they had talked, very specifically in fact, about boundaries. Namely, that this was a one-time thing to fulfill her fantasy, and it didn't mean she had free reign to fuck whomever she wanted. Likewise, it would not justify Charlie using that event as collateral for any indiscretions of his own with another woman. They were supposed to be a regular, monogamous couple. What she had done after that night with this kid was clearly against the rules of their relationship.

He mentally calculated what that actually meant. If it just happened Monday through Friday for the last six weeks, that means the pizza delivery boy had received about thirty blowjobs from his girlfriend while Charlie was at work. Thirty blowjobs that she neglected to mention before now. Thirty times she made the decision to be unfaithful to Charlie. He knew she liked being a bad girl, but this was being a very, very bad girl.

Today was Friday, he realized. That means she sucked that kid off just a few hours ago.

"Stacy, you had better start talking. Tell me from the beginning. Do not, I repeat, do not make me ask for more information or details. Just be straightforward with me and tell me everything"

"I know I've been a bad girl. Are you mad at me?" she inquired.

Before she even finished asking, he cut her off, "Stacy, you heard me."

"Okay," she said, taking a deep breath, "Well, you know I haven't been ordering from that pizza place since that night." She and Charlie had agreed that, after their torrid tryst with the delivery boy, it would be best not to patronize that establishment any longer, so as not to lead the young man on or cause any awkward situations, as it was supposed to be a one-time deal.

"That was a Sunday. It was a few days later, Wednesday I think, that I was doing some things around the house, and I heard a knock at the door. I thought it might have been my sister, who had left me a voice mail earlier threatening to pop by in the afternoon. I got the door, and I was very surprised to see Rob standing there. I would be lying if I told you that he didn't look absolutely yummy dressed in his own well-fitted clothes, rather than the usual pizza uniform.

"At first, I just stood there like an idiot. Like I was mesmerized. I guess it was partly the sheer surprise of seeing him there so unexpectedly, but also because my attention was fixed on his bright blue eyes, which looked amazing in the day's sunlight.

"Finally, he just said matter-of-factly, 'You are on my way home from class,' and he took a step into the house, closing the glass door behind him, not breaking our eye contact. I stupidly just took a step back to allow him in, not really thinking, just kind of following his lead, I guess.

"I still hadn't spoken, and our eyes still had not left each other. Having no shoes on myself, he seemed so much taller than my diminutive five-foot-two. My heart was beating so hard for some reason. I wasn't sure if I felt excited or scared, like I couldn't tell the two emotions apart. Since you told me not to make you ask any details, I will just tell you that my pussy was saturated at the sight of him, that much I knew for sure.

"Before me stood not the innocent young delivery boy that I had described to you, that I teased with my skimpy attire and "accidental" exposures of my body. The one who I had made blush over the course of those weeks, where I was in control of the situation. Here stood a square-jawed man with an unreadable, but serious, expression on his face. It's like he controlled me just by his posture, his height, and the steel gaze emanating from his eyes.

"Without so much as a word, he unzipped the fly of his slacks. It was then that I broke the lock our eyes had on each other and I averted them, first to the front of his pants, then to the floor. I had not expected him to do that.

"I looked back up at him. I intended my response to sound indignant and strong, and I was going to tell him to leave. When I heard myself speak though, I know it sounded weak. My mouth dry, I finally mustered up some words, 'So you think you can just show up here, and bat those eyelashes at me, and I will get down on my knees and start sucking your dick?'

"His voice deep and unwavering, 'That was pretty much my plan.' He was so cocky I couldn't believe it.

"As if I was in a trance, I found myself on my knees in front of him, pulling his semi-hard member from the confines of his pants and directing it into my mouth. Before I knew it, my head was bobbing up and down, coating the length of him with my saliva while his hands entangled themselves in my hair.

"I gave this man head like a madwoman. You know when I do that, I get really into it. This was no exception. Also, you know that I don't allow a man to cum in my mouth unless he is my boyfriend, and we have been together for some time, like you, Charlie. I don't know what came over me, but I just serviced him like I was his personal servant on my knees there, and this was my job. The power he exuded from his body made me feel like I had to please him and swallow all his cum when I finished him off.

"He had kissed me on the forehead, zipped up, and left without uttering another sentence. I found myself alone right here on this couch, rubbing my soaking wet pussy to a fabulous orgasm, with the taste of his cum still lingering in my mouth. And here I was, sweating with the intensity of my ministrations, actually feeling grateful that he had come by and allowed me to suck his beautiful cock. I was thinking that I hoped I would be lucky enough for him to come back tomorrow and let me do it again.

"Apparently, I was a lucky girl. He came back the next day around the same time, unzipped, and let me go to work. We actually spoke little, and never kissed. Sometimes he was aggressive, pulled my hair and fucked my mouth until he filled it up with his cum, and sometimes he let me take my time and luxuriate in orally pleasing him. I have to say that either way was fine with me. I felt very at-home there on my knees in front of him.

"One day, after he held my mouth down on his prick while he spewed his hot cum into my throat, he relaxed his grip on my hair and I swallowed the mouthful he gave me. I was just very softly swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, licking up any remaining cum, and very lightly licking around his thick shaft, when I found myself actually giving him another blowjob. His strong erection showed no signs of subsiding, and I started sucking him all over again. God, I love younger men, I thought to myself. Again, I found myself hoping that he would let me continue, like I was getting away with something by just starting up again.

"Never in my cock-sucking career had I ever given a man two blowjobs back-to-back like this, but I just didn't want to take it out of my mouth. I felt like a baby must feel with a pacifier. Anyway, soon I had two loads of his cum in my stomach before he zipped up and went along his merry way. I didn't think I could feel any more slutty than I did at that moment."

At this point, Stacy stopped her recounting of her exploits with the pizza delivery boy. The room was silent. The warm light of the candle on the coffee table danced along the walls in the otherwise dark living room. All she could hear was Charlie's breathing and she did not dare look up at him.

Her face rested on his naked thighs, and it did not escape her notice the erection that her story had given Charlie. She had noticed earlier when it started to grow, and had gone out of her way to use descriptive language to make her tale more erotic. It was all accurate, but she could certainly have condensed it. Left out some details. Maybe chosen some less raunchy wording in parts. But, in truth, she liked very much that she could watch the effect her words were having right in front of her face. Literally.

She didn't know what to make of his erection. Did that mean that he actually liked what she did, and it was okay? Or did it just mean that his body was aroused against his will, and he was really very angry with her? Maybe he would spank her for being such a bad girl, she thought briefly.

It was fortunate, she thought, that the candlelit room smelled of sex from their romp before she started telling Charlie about what she had done. Otherwise, he would surely be able to detect the scent of her very aroused and very wet pussy, excited from the memory of her experiences. She definitely did not want him to know how she was reacting to it.

He did not speak. Stacy's fingers absent-mindedly played with the hair on his legs. She didn't know what he was thinking or feeling, but Stacy found herself deep in contemplation. She was debating whether or not to tell him the rest of what she had done.

She was kind of hoping that during this little intermission Charlie would give some indication of how he was reacting to this so she could decide how to proceed. If he was okay about it (as she had no reason to believe he would be) then she would do as he asked and tell him everything. If he were pissed off, then she would omit the rest of the details.

At present, there was no sound. She had hoped he would make himself easier to read, and she was too scared to break the silence and ask him anything.

Awkwardly, she was face-level a few inches from his large, hard cock. She considered taking it into her mouth. That would certainly disperse the tension. Plus, she was so horny now she wanted to get at it.

In her mind, she thought of the "details" that she had so far omitted, as she considered whether or not to just get it out in the open and disclose them to Charlie. In retrospect, maybe she really had been a very, very bad girl.

One day, after a few weeks of Rob's daily visits to have his dick sucked by Stacy, he showed up right around the usual time, but there was a difference. He had a friend with him.

This friend was an undergraduate from the nearby college where Rob was getting his Master's degree. Stacy pegged the younger lad to be about twenty years old. She also noticed that he was at least as good-looking as Rob, which made him quite attractive.

Nevertheless, she wondered what this sudden change in the pattern meant. She found herself disappointed that she would assumedly not be servicing Rob on this day, as clearly he had something else in mind. She was intrigued by her feelings about that. She felt deprived. Cheated. She had looked forward to his visit every day, and she felt a little annoyed at the friend's intrusion.

As Rob led the younger man, whose name was David, into the house, he introduced Stacy to him as "The one I've been telling you about, Dave." Stacy felt herself blush, as she could only guess how Rob had described her to his friend. Feeling her irritation with the situation get the better of her, she was feeling a little bold. She decided to ask him.

"So, David, what exactly has Rob told you?" Her emphasis on the word "exactly" gave away her annoyance with her new visitor.

David looked at Rob, who nonchalantly answered with, "Go ahead, tell her."

"Rob told me you were hot," David informed her.

"In those words?" Stacy abruptly rebutted.

"Actually, he said you were a hot piece of ass," he replied confidently.

She blushed again. She couldn't help but feel complimented, although she tried to continue being indignant, as his eyes shamelessly surveyed her curvy figure. She looked almost virginal in her pure white tank top and white denim skirt. She would never tell anyone, but she secretly loved that younger men considered her a hot piece of ass. "And what else?" she asked.

"That was pretty much it," came his reply.

" 'Pretty much?' Go on, tell me what he said. It's okay, I want to know," she said, hands on her hips, nipples straining through her thin tank top, unfettered by a bra, of course.

After getting an approving look from Rob, David continued, "He said . . . he said you were a total slut, and you love to suck cock."

Stunned, Stacy suddenly found herself red, boiling with emotion. "Oh," David continued, "And that you take cum in your mouth like someone stranded in the desert takes water."

She couldn't say she was surprised. David's response was precisely what she suspected the kind of conversation two young horny men would have, and indeed why she asked. What she did not expect was to get a straight answer, or at least one so detailed. Her ears had not been prepared to hear it out loud.

Just a few short months ago, Stacy was a basically typical 37 year-old mother of three. She secretly relished being very attractive to the opposite sex, and for her entire life loved the attention of men, but never let anyone know. She dressed stylishly, but not provocatively. She was flirtatious at times, but classy in her ways. She may have been the one to help circulate the occasional dirty joke, but she also attended her kids' PTA meetings. Everyone who knew her considered her to be fun, outgoing, and very social woman, but certainly not in an overt sexual manner.

It started gradually, the emergence of her newfound "bad" behavior. After her split with her now ex-husband earlier in the year, she found thoughts and feelings rising to the surface of her consciousness to which she had never paid much attention. Were they always there? Or were they new? She wasn't sure, but she felt like she may have been developing somewhat of a split personality. The good girl and the bad girl.

When her bad girl came out to play, Stacy would every so often leave the house without a bra, something she had never done in her life. Believe it or not, the first time this occurred, she made sure that all of her bras "accidentally" ended up in the laundry at the same time. So, there was no alternative, was there? She had errands to run. That didn't make her a bad girl—maybe just a poor planner. She certainly didn't do it on purpose (right?), it just worked out that way. A good girl wouldn't just decide to leave the house with her tits in such an uncovered condition for no good reason. It sounded like an excellent justification when she heard herself explain it in her own head.

In truth, her perfectly-shaped, buoyant breasts did not actually need a bra, but she always wore one because that is how a lady is supposed to dress. Secondly, because her nipples become easily visible with the slightest movement of fabric over them from her shirt, or from any change in temperature, she not only had always worn a bra, but avoided entirely the thin, lacy types. She found that she required a thicker one to keep those nipples hidden from view.

A lady doesn't allow her nipples to be stick out so prominently, does she? No, but the bad girl in Stacy loved it. And sometimes that is exactly what she did. And, as time went on, she didn't need to put all her bras in the washing machine to trick herself into thinking it was okay.

Of course, she never acknowledged any of the conspicuous stares that her bust would attract from men. She wanted to be a bad girl, but she didn't have to be obvious about it. It was more her style to act like she was completely unaware of the attention. Like a naïve little angel. With erect nipples.

On such occasions, Stacy was more than content to go about her business, smile and wave to people, run her errands, and even engage men in conversation, all the while pretending to be oblivious of the condition of her breasts. With her sideways glances, she also masked her awareness of the affect she was having on the front of men's pants.

This all started to lead to Stacy feeling a little naughty at times when she had the very attractive pizza delivery guy bring food for her and her kids. She made sure to order it before the kids got home, and made a game of teasing the young man. She found that it was the most exhilarating thing she had ever done.

Since she was a young girl, Stacy always liked to be somewhat of a troublemaker. Her parents and teachers thought she was a good girl, but she would hang out with the bad crowd, go to wild parties when she was supposedly babysitting, drank, and even did drugs.

She also always loved sex. Again, nobody knew what a nymphomaniac she was, except for her boyfriend at the time, and later her husband. She wouldn't really even talk about sex with her peers, and indeed would rarely participate in such a discussion if others brought it up around her. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, she was the consummate sex kitten in bed.

So, she always had a little bad streak in her, and she always loved sex. It only made sense that now she would put the two together. Why hadn't she thought of this before?

Right now, in front of these two younger fellows, her insides were a flurry of feelings. Still not understanding why Rob brought his friend in the first place, she was confused. Being to them a sexual object, a "piece of ass," she felt embarrassed, she felt proud, she felt angry, she felt flattered, she felt sexually powerful, and she felt awkward. She felt a surge of potent sexual energy she didn't know what to do with. Her body was almost shaking.

12