Stacy's First Porno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers

"You little fucker, you're a nasty boy aren't you," she said to him.

"Just wait and see," was his response.

She just smiled and shook her head and turned back to Gina who had a huge cock in her mouth now. Tim had undone his pants and his monster was unleashed, flooding Stacy with memories. She just stared at its size and watched as Gina sucked as much as she could. Eric also had his smaller cock out and Gina had it in her hand while she sucked Tim's. Tom and Dan were still behind the couch stroking their nice cocks and waiting for their chance for some action. Brad was still fingering her and she turned back to look at him and he let her go and then grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards him roughly so her ass was over the arm of the couch. He knelt down and started eating her pussy. His warm wet tongue licked from her mound to her ass and back again. Then he smacked her ass really hard leaving a white hand mark on her cheek that slowly turned red.

Stacy was taken aback, she had never been spanked so hard before and she screamed out in surprise and pain. As soon as he did it though he sucked her clit hard and the pain mixed with pleasure made her quiver and shake. She looked back and saw the red hand mark on her tan ass as he smacked the other cheek making a twin print.

"Oh fuck, you little shit! You better eat my pussy good!" she screamed.

He put her clit between his teeth and bit down on it pulling it towards him and flicked it hard and fast with his tongue. Her ass stung and the pleasure in her clit peaked making her squirm under his barrage. She closed her eyes and climaxed, being so turned on from the entire days events. It was so good, her body seemed to be floating on air held to the earth by his teeth on her clit and radiating from that point. Her hands made fists on the couch out in front of her and her breathing came in small quick gasps and she made a cute little sound in her pleasure pangs.

Juice was dripping out around Brad's mouth and he was getting a mouth full of her secretions, she was beyond wet and turned on. He kept up his flicking of her clit until she collapsed and he was forced to let it go. He stood up with a big smile on his face and watched her red ass wiggle up and down on the couch still climaxing.

"Damn dude you really did a number on her," Tom said behind the couch. "Look at that ass squirm."

"No shit she's cumming big time!" Dan blurted.

Stacy slowly opened her eyes and looked at the two guys talking about her. Gina was now sitting on the edge of the couch facing Tim and Eric sucking and stroking both of them. She had made a mess of their cocks and balls and saliva was dripping in big strings off of both their pair of balls. Brad took the chance to undress while Stacy caught her breath.

The director motioned for Tom and Dan to come around the front of the couch and face Stacy. They continued to stroke their cocks and when she caught her breath she scooted her body into a sitting position to mirror Gina and grabbed Tom's cock and engulfed it like a woman possessed. She viciously swallowed his cock and grabbed his ass pulling him towards her, burying his entire shaft down her throat.

"Ohhhhh shit yesssss, swallow that cock!" Tom moaned.

Reaching to her right she grabbed Dan's oozing member and gave it a few strokes while still sucking Tom. Brad worked his way in and started playing with her perfect, round and perky breasts. Stacy exhaled Tom's cock and inhaled Dan's taking him down to the base as well. She enjoyed Brad's tit play and sucked and stroked the cocks in front of her and glanced over to Gina who was doing the same thing. This continued for 5 minutes and Dan traded places with Brad so his fat cock got some time as well.

Stacy was impressed with Brad's girth for such a short guy he had a relatively large penis, fat and just as long as his taller counterparts besides Tim that is. She was spending more time with him in her mouth and still had it moving in and out of her lips when the director called cut. He wanted to set the scene up for the next stage.

"Very nice everyone, okay I need to talk with the guys over here for a second," Bob said.

He turned around and walked a distance away and then heard laughter and turned back around.

Tim, Tom Eric, and Dan had started to come over to talk to him but they had all stopped and were now laughing because Stacy hadn't stopped sucking Brad's cock and had him by the ass still going to town on his dick.

"Well I see Stacy's into the scene," Bob said.

"Ya well what are you going to do," Brad said turning to look at them all.

Gina started to laugh as well and said, "Okay Stacy save some of that for later."

Stacy reluctantly stopped sucking Brad's fat cock and he smiled down at her and joined the rest of the guys.

"What was that about?" Gina asked her.

"I don't know I really liked sucking his cock, it tastes really good and feels perfect," Stacy said.

"Huh, well I'll have to try him if I get the chance."

"The guys aren't that big today other than Tim this should be a good time," Stacy shared.

"True but I really want to try Tim, ever since I saw you with him I've wanted to see what it would feel like with his monster in my ass," Gina said.

"Great then you take care of him and I'll stick with the smaller guys," Stacy said laughing.

"Ya well if we were in charge that might work, but I have a feeling they are going to want to see you take him like last time."

"I figured that, I'll be fine, remember I'm a trooper," Stacy said remembering what Gina had said after her first scene.

Gina smiled at her and turned to see what the guys were up to.

"Alright gentlemen originally we were going to just have Gina here with all five of you taking turns DPing her but now with Stacy we'll need to spend most of the time with her or at least the hottest shit. That's what the people want to see from all the emails as you know. Don't make it to obvious though; give Gina a work over as well. Okay Stacy seems to dig you Brad, so you, Eric and Tom are with her and Tim and Dan are on Gina. Tim start in her pussy first and Dan her ass then switch it up later. Brad, do Stacy's ass and Eric her cunt while she sucks Tom. We'll save Tim with Stacy until the end again. Everyone clear so far?"

They all nodded and headed back to the couch. Some of the guys had softened a bit so Bob called the fluffer girls out and got them rock hard quick and Bob directed Gina and Stacy in what they were going to do. The men joined them shortly and Tim and Dan kept Gina on the couch and the other three gathered around Stacy on the floor right in front.

Stacy wanted bad to suck Brad's cock again but was told he was the first one that was going to start anal with her so she picked Eric and started sucking his cock and felt Brad lubing up her ass behind her, with her on her hands and knees. Tom stood next to Eric and waited his turn for her to suck him. Eric had a nice enough cock and she enjoyed the texture and taste as she swallowed his hot member to the base and tongued his balls as best she could with the 6 inches in her mouth.

Brad was fingering her tight little ass now and had her plenty lubed up and ready. She pushed aback on his hand and moaned loud on the cock in her mouth as he shoved his digits deeper. She looked up at Eric and his face showed with pleasure as she removed his cock and licked the balls and let the tip of her tongue run up the shaft to the V under his head. Then she engulfed the whole of it again in one quick swallow.

Tim had sat on the couch and Gina was climbing on top of him now. She reached under herself and grabbed his enormous cock and held it vertical for her to slide down on it. Everyone in the room heard her moan as his wide shaft spread her pussy lips and started slowly disappearing into her wet twat. Tim covered her nipple and part of her big left tit in his mouth and grabbed the right with his hand as she eased the rest of her body down on his long cock. She rode up and down on him then a good minute while Dan watched from behind her stroking his cock and keeping it good and hard for his chance to stick it in her ass.

Stacy had traded cocks and was now sucking Tom and at the same time felt Brad start to press his fat cock head into her ass. This took her sort of by surprise; she had never been fucked in the ass before her pussy got some cock attention, even last time they stated with her pussy first. But Brad went right after her tight puckered hole and she felt him press harder trying to get her to open up for him. She held her breath and pushed out opening her muscles and felt him pop past her tight sphincter and slid a couple inches in quick before he slowed. The sudden release of her ass caught him by surprise and he worried he had gone too fast and just held his cock, frozen with two inches in. Stacy moaned loud and felt a sharp pain as his wide cock darted in. She was thankful he had stopped and she found her clit with her hand and started rubbing it in slow circles. Gradually her ass adjusted to his girth and she pushed back on him letting him know she was ready for more.

She was concentrating so much on Brad's cock in her ass and her hand on her clit that she had forgotten to suck Tom and had just held his cock in her warm mouth. He must have gotten impatient because he grabbed her head and started moving his cock himself fucking her face and pushing his cock in and out of her mouth while holding her head tight so she couldn't get away. She felt him get deeper with every thrust and was breathing hard threw her nose trying to get air as he continued his oral assault.

Finally he pulled out and let her breath and long strings of thick saliva and pre-cum connected her mouth and his throbbing wet cock. She gasped and looked up at him. He had a wicked smile on his face and she knew he wasn't going to be very nice from this point on. Brad had slid the rest of his cock in her ass and it felt so hot and full and she really liked his member in her body more so then any other cock she had experienced. She didn't know why but it felt wonderful. Before Tom could shove his cock back in her mouth she swallow up Eric's and began to suck him again giving her time to catch her breath.

Brad began slowly moving in and out of her ass, he was standing and squatting slightly pushing in and pulling out and the look on his face was one of pure satisfaction with Stacy's hot ass wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck Stacy your ass is so fine, tight hot heaven," Brad said.

Stacy moaned an incoherent reply and kept sucking Eric and she watched Tom walk away back behind her and wondered what he was going to do now. She felt his hand caress her arched back and run over her ass while Brad kept fucking it. Tom's hand went up her back now and around to her slightly swaying breasts and he grabbed them hard and pinched the nipples on each breast to the point of pain, sending jolts down in between her legs. Running his hands down lower he caressed her flat stomach and then found her erect nub and pinched it between two of his knuckles pulling and squeezing it in a scissor like motion.

The clit sensation flooded her body with pleasure and wrapped her ass with hot bliss as Brad buried his cock once again to the balls. He was getting faster and more forceful with each thrust and she loved it even more now with Tom working her clit and pussy so she didn't have to. Stacy heard Gina scream with delight and turned her eyes towards the sound and saw Dan push the rest of his cock into Gina's ass while she sat still with Tim's monster shoved up her wet twat. Gina was full of cock now with both holes filled to the limit and the men immediately started fucking her body fast and hard and this only added to Stacy's pleasure with a visual treat of her friend double stuffed. Gina was freaking out and moaning and screaming in what appeared to be pleasure, and Stacy realized how good Gina was at this because she couldn't tell if she was acting or really into it.

Gina wasn't acting when Dan had pressed his cock into her ass and the two guys started fucking her, the combination was incredible. Dan's cock would push Tim's huge engorged head up against her G-spot as they both thrust and it was driving her wild with ecstasy. She was so caught up in the moment that she didn't hear Tim whispering in her ear until the second try.

"I hear you want to try my cock in your ass," Tim said all sexy like.

She moaned an agreeable reply and Tim continued.

"Mekala told me you've wanted my big cock ever since I had Stacy last month. Now's your chance, beg for my cock in your ass Gina. Let me hear you say it." Tim taunted.

Gina was cumming and could scarcely speak, it took her a minute to gain composure enough to speak and then she yelled, "I want your big cock in my ass now!"

Tim smiled up at Dan and Dan pulled his throbbing member from Gina's well fucked ass and stepped back. Gina fell off of Tim and his cock eased out of her pussy. She went on her hands and knees on the couch facing way from Tim and looked back at him as he was moving behind her.

"Give me that huge cock, fuck my ass good," Gina taunted him.

Tim smiled and knelt behind her grabbing his monster in his right hand. He placed his purple head at her wet anus and pushed it into her. Gina screamed with pleasure as his enormous bulbous head widened her hole and continued on deep inside her already prepared orifice. She took his entire length with one smooth motion and the cameramen caught the look of surprise on her face as more and more cock filled her bowels.

"Ohhhh, fuck.......Shit it's huge, Ohh my hell...." Gina stammered.

Tim had his balls up against her wet pussy and held his entire cock in Gina's hot tight body. Dan moved around to the end of the couch and put his cock over the arm for Gina to suck when she relaxed and adjusted to Tim's member.

Stacy's eyes were glued to Tim and Gina and watching her friend take the same gargantuan cock she had taken a month earlier. She tired to concentrate on sucking Eric but the sight of Tim's cock disappearing into Gina's ass was overwhelming. Eric pulled his own dick out of her mouth and the three guys knew they needed to change things up with Stacy and get her eyes off of Gina and Tim so she would focus on them. Brad got the hint from Eric and reluctantly eased his member from Stacy's exquisite ass and Eric and Tom turned Stacy around while Brad sat down on the carpet. Stacy had to turn her eyes from the couch and noticed Brad waiting for her to crawl over him which she did and sat down on his fat cock and let it slide effortlessly into her sopping pussy.

Stacy could hear Gina freaking out behind her now, and she tried to turn and look but Tom grabbed her head and forced his cock back into her mouth as Eric squatted down and prepared to put his cock in her ass in double penetration with Brad.

Brad's cock felt wonderful in her wet pussy and she grinded down on him smashing her engorged clit on his pelvic bone and tried to breathe as Tom forced his cock deeper into her mouth. She froze when she felt Eric's warm cock head press on her asshole and she relaxed as best she could as he entered her squeezing his cock into her tight body right above Brad's fat member.

"Ahhhhhh....so tight, so full, ohhhhh shit," Stacy tried to scream as more of Eric entered her. But only gibberish came out with Tom's cock down her throat.

Tim was slowly fucking Gina now and she was able to handle his cock moving in and out of her. It was by far the biggest cock she had ever had in her ass and just the shear excitement had her almost on the verge of cumming again. She opened her eyes and found Dan's cock directly in front of her face and smiling she opened her mouth and took him in. She could fill her ass grabbing at Tim's shaft and as he pulled out all the way her ass remained wide open. She could hear Tim comment on how cool it looked and the cameramen were zooming in getting the best possible shot of her red gapping hole. The Tim would press it back in and start fucking her all over again.

"You like my cock don't you Gina? My big fat cock in your ass?" Tim said into her ear as he leaned over her arched back.

"Ohhh you know I do baby, fuck my ass with your big cock,' she returned pulling Dan out of her mouth first.

She stroked his cock with her right hand while supporting herself with the left and then swallowed him up again. Tim got more forceful and Gina's giant jugs were swaying back and forth with every thrust from Tim and bumped up against her arms supporting her.

Stacy was fully penetrated in all her holes now, Brad and Eric fucked her pussy and ass and Tom was still fucking her face with purpose, he would occasionally pull out and let Stacy breath but then would go right back at her. Eric was quickening his pace on her ass and slamming his cock deep into her while Brad wasn't able to move very much but felt Eric's cock moving in and out which slightly moved Stacy's body on his cock. They were really taking it to her and the camera and sound guys were all over it. Three cocks three holes and she was not getting any reprieve.

Both groups remained like this for another 6 or 7 minutes and Gina climaxed big time with Tim fucking her ass. Stacy was getting close but the director called an end to the action and Stacy was actually glad for the chance to rest. Her knees and arms hurt from supporting herself and she was tired of Tom man handling her head and forcefully fucking her mouth.

"Very nice, very nice all of you, just perfect, hot and nasty," Bob said. "Okay let's switch the guys and wrap things up with Tim cumming last after Stacy takes him in the ass again. As far as the others just do what you do and the camera guys will do the rest. Let's not miss any money shots so try and spread them out. Okay people?"

Everyone either said okay or just nodded. Stacy stood up and looked over at Gina who was talking to Tim his huge cock was as hard as she had ever seen it and she could tell he really like fucking Gina's ass. She knew it would soon be her turn to try and take that thing again and a nervous excitement washed over her.

Chapter 5

Stacy was disappointed to see Brad walk over to Gina, she wished he could stay with her and actually cum on her. She wasn't sorry to see Tom leave, he was by far the biggest ass of the bunch and her mouth was thankful. Tim and Dan approached Stacy and she was ready for them, her heart raced and her clit hummed as she looked at Tim's swaying member. It didn't need any fluffing and was still rock hard, wet, and ribbed with purple veins. Dan got to her first and had her lay on her back with her legs bent at the knees. He grabbed her feet and lifted them up and out and knelt in front of her. She grabbed her own toes and held her legs spread eagle and Dan grabbed his cock and pushed the head into her wet pussy.

Stacy arched her back even more and moaned as his cock slid to the base filling her twat with hot meat. Tim walked around to her head and knelt down and pushed his erect member down towards her mouth for her to suck on. She was only able to take his large purple head in her mouth at this angle and she sucked it hard while he stroked it slow with one hand and played with her perky tits with the other. Dan started fucking her with abandon and she screamed and moaned on Tim's cock while rubbing her own clit.

Brad, Tom, and Eric went right to work on Gina. Tom sat down on the couch and told her to sit on his cock, which she did facing away from him. She took him right in her ass and it went in like she had been fucked by a horse just before. Tim had really opened her up.

"Shit boys I think she could take another in here, after Tim," Tom said laughing.

"Well hell then lets just see," Eric said and made his way in between her legs and lifted them up pushing her ass towards him with Tom's cock still stuffed in it.

jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers