Stacy's First Porno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

Eric first lubed his cock in Gina's wet pussy and then pulled back out after only a few thrusts. He grabbed his cock and squeezed it at the base forcing all the blood to the head making it huge and rock hard. He pushed his engorged head above Tom's shaft and pressed it in Gina's ass. She had done two cocks in her ass before and knew what to expect.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it fuck my ass with both your cocks, you fuckers," Gina yelled.

Eric pressed in hard and rammed the rest of his cock into her stuffed anus and Tom, from underneath pressed up as well. Both their cocks widened and stretched her more than Tim's one cock had and she was breathing hard and had one hand working her erect nub as fast as she could. Eric grabbed at her huge tits and started slowly withdrawing and then forced his cock back in not being gentle at all. She screamed and screamed taking both men in her lower hole.

Brad stood and watched Tom and Eric with Gina and realized there wasn't much room left for him. He kept his cock hard on his own and watched both men maneuver their cocks in and out of Gina's stretched ass. He turned around and watched Dan and Tim with Stacy. She was so hot and he couldn't get enough of looking at her incredible body. She still had Tim's cock head in her mouth and Brad could tell she was going to cum soon with Dan pounding her pussy hard and steady. Stacy's breasts rocked back and forth and Brad watched Tim grab and pinch her nipples and he marveled how perfect her tits were.

He stroked his cock faster and felt his balls rise; he was so turned on watching Stacy get fucked that he was going to blow if he didn't stop the manual stimulation. Pre-cum oozed and dripped onto the carpet below him and he removed his hand just in time and let his balls drop slightly before touching his member again. Gina was still screaming behind him and the two men were still double doing her ass and she was working her clit fast and furious bringing herself close to another orgasm. Tom's and Eric's cocks were smashed together in her hot ass and they moved in and out at the same time moving as one large cock. Gina started cumming and her screams turned to cries of pleasure as her pussy shuddered under her blurred hand. Juice squirted out of her pussy and splattered Eric's cock and balls as Gina came.

Brad turned back around just as Stacy started convulsing and cumming on Dan's cock, her pussy flooded with pleasure and her eyes rolled back and closed. A small whimper left her lips and she stopped sucking Tim's cock as pleasure rushed over her in an explosive wave. Dan kept fucking her hard keeping the peak lasting as long as he could for her. Sweat dripped off his forehead and his knees were red and sore from the hard floor and carpet but he continued until he saw her body relax and she melted into the rug.

"Nice Dan, way to fuck the hell out of her, she dug that big time," Tim said watching Stacy's chest rise and fall rapidly.

She opened her eyes and looked at both men with a coy smile on her face. Dan pulled his cock from her dripping snatch and stood up rubbing his red knees. Stacy rolled over and got on her hands and knees as Dan walked around to her head. She grabbed his hard cock and sucked off her pussy juice and swallowed his member down her throat hungrily. Tim moved behind her and spit in his hand and rubbed it on the head of his huge cock and pressed the wet head into Stacy's hot twat. She moaned on Dan's cock as Tim shoved his long fat tool all the way into her womb and held her hips pressing hard against her with his body.

"Fuck that thing is huge!" Stacy screamed taking Dan out of her mouth. "Fuck my pussy hard with your big fat cock!"

Tim went right to work and began slamming her body, long and deep with his fabulous cock. Stacy went back to sucking Dan and trying not to fall over from Tim's rear assault. He didn't let up and pounded over and over as deep as his cock would reach into this fine ass babe's body. Stacy just moaned and sucked enjoying the pleasure of both cocks.

Finally Tom and Eric stopped doing Gina's ass and pulled out as the cameramen moved in to record how wide open her ass was now after two thick cocks pounded it. Brad turned towards the hoots and hollers of the guys checking out how open Gina's ass remained.

Tom and Eric were stroking their cocks hard and fast as well and after the camera's caught Gina's wide open ass she sat on the couch and Eric and Tom stood over her and stroked their meat to orgasm. Eric shot first and drilled her in the left cheek and then up over her head. The next few spurts found her voluptuous tits and she sucked the rest out of his head as he finished.

She turned towards Tom and was rewarded with a shot of hot cum in her eye. Tom apologized as more spurted onto her tits and chin and Gina wiped the stinging thick juice from her eye the best she could and then sucked Tom's cock. She was covered pretty well with both the guys' loads and Brad had watched the whole thing. He knew it was his turn finally and moved quickly to Gina after she finished sucking the warm cum off their cocks.

She turned over as he approached and was kneeling on the couch now with her ass pressed out for the camera and Brad grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide, opening her holes again for the camera and licked both her ass and pussy all the way down and back up. Cum dripped off her tits and face all over the couch and Tom and Eric stood back to watch.

Brad rose back up and stuck his cock into her gapping ass and rammed it home. Gina moaned and pressed back on him, wanting all of his cock.

"Fuck my ass give me your cum.........I want to eat your spunk!" Gina screamed as Brad rammed her harder.

Her ass milked his hard cock and she squeezed him as he pulled out and shoved back in. He wasn't going to last very long and already felt his cum boiling in his loins about to be released.

From behind him he heard Dan start to moan louder. Stacy was really sucking him well and he was already close from fucking her pussy so long and fast. Stacy knew she had him ready and kept working on him as Tim pumped her pussy. Finally Dan pulled away from her and grabbed his wet member and shot a load of cum all over Stacy's face and neck. It just kept coming as he stroked it and she was amazed as spurt after spurt hit her body.

"Oh fuck ya!!!!! Look at all that cum!" Dan yelled.

Cum ran down Stacy's neck and covered her swaying tits and dripped to the floor. Dan finally finished up and pressed his oozing cock to Stacy's cum soaked mouth and she opened and sucked the rest off of him and swallowed. He used his cock to wipe more of his spunk into her mouth and she ate what he gave her all the while Tim continued banging her from behind.

Brad couldn't last any longer hearing Dan moan and scream about his orgasm and yanked his fat cock out of Gina's ass and stood back as she quickly got on her knees in front of him. She opened wide and he put his cock head right up to her mouth and exploded with five good long ropes of cum deep into her mouth. When he started oozing she sucked the last little bit out and then showed the camera her mouth full of hot jizz and swallowed the whole of it and smiled.

She licked her lips and said to the camera, "Mmm, tastes so good."

Tim was the only one left to cum and everyone gathered around him and Stacy for the grand finale. Stacy's heart raced as he pulled his large cock from her wet pussy and she knew what he was going to do with it next. She was still on her hands and knees and wondered if it would be easier to take him in her ass on her back like last time. She didn't get the chance to roll over as she felt his bulbous head press into her tight hole.

She pressed out as hard as she could as she felt her ass widen and the pain started as his wide head stretched her beyond the comfort level. Breathing hard now and going ballistic on her clit underneath herself she bit her lip and felt his head pop past her tight opening and he froze waiting for her. Everyone in the room watched in awe just like last time. It was an awesome site to see this small gorgeous woman try and take suck a large object in her ass.

She whimpered slightly as her ass ached around his shaft, it wasn't as bad as last time but it still hurt and her clit was the only thing saving her again. Her pussy and clit engorged with blood with her rapid play and she felt her ass adjust as well as it could. She raised her head and turned to look back at Tim. He stood their squatting over her small frame waiting for the okay to press more of his mammoth tool into her. He smiled at her questioning and she bit her lip and pressed back on him taking another inch of his hot meat. The cameramen were right on it close up and the director had a huge smile on his face watching the monitor. Her ass was so tight and shiny around his thick ribbed shaft and the difference in color was startling. She put her head back down and he pressed more into her about half way now and she moaned and tried to go faster on her little nub. Gina wasn't freaking out this time and knew she would eventually take him all and she would get her bonus for sure.

Another couple of inches and he had it all the way in just like the director wanted. People clapped and cheered around her and she just gasped for air and played with her clit until her arm ached. She rubbed her clit raw and the pain started to go way as she felt a small climax take over her body. Tim felt it as well, her ass squeezed his cock and her legs started to shake.

He knew he could finish quick because it was so damn tight and felt amazing. He then stated to move in and out of her and fuck her tight ass for the camera in all different depths and speeds. Stacy's head was down on the rug and she muffled her screams into it as she felt her ass burn and grab at his shaft. She was exhausted and doubted she could turn around and suck him when he pulled out. She didn't care and just withdrew and concentrated on her clit.

Another five minutes and Tim was ready. He pulled out all of his cock and expected her to turn around but she didn't. He couldn't stop and just shot his hot large load on her back and ass. The camera's caught all of it and she was pretty well painted when he finished. Her poor ass struggled to return to normal all full of cum that oozed down her ass and over her pussy as she quickly rubbed her clit the whole time he came on her. The director finally called cut and everyone clapped for a job well done.

Towels were passed around and Tim cleaned off Stacy's back and Gina cleaned herself off and went over to Stacy still kneeling on the rug with her head down. Gina crouched next to her and waited for a few seconds. Stacy was still going to town on her clit and she started to orgasm right then even after the director said cut. Other's noticed and told still more and everyone was now watching her.

"Shit I guess I called cut a little too soon, she aint done," the director laughed.

Stacy moaned and her ass clenched as she squeezed her hand with her legs as she peaked. It was a mind blowing orgasm and continued on for over a minute while everyone watched. A steady flow of juice dripped off of her hand onto the carpet as she continued to wiggle and shudder under her climax.

"Damn now there's a girl that knows how to get off," Brad said very impressed.

She finally collapsed onto the rug and removed her hand. She laid there for another few minutes before opening he eyes.

"Damn girl I'm thinking you had a good time," Gina stated.

"Oh yes it was great, still hurt but that ending made it all worth it," she breathed out.

They all redressed and took care of the particulars and everyone said goodbye to the girls and the director said he'd be in touch for the review and financials. As they were leaving Stacy went up to Brad and talked to him, she was really taken by this guy and ended up giving him her number which freaked out all the others and the guys especially were so jealous and gave Brad a hard time. He just smiled and took it as a compliment. Gina raised her eyebrow at Stacy and they both walked out to the car.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers