Stacy's First Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers

Stacy got a better look at Mekala and recognized her from the internet site Gina showed her on the Web. Mekala was plastered all over the homepage of the web site with cocks in all her holes and acting like she loved it. She was very pretty with long shiny hair, blue eyes, toned body, capped off with a nice pair of fake tits that seemed to always be covered with cum on the web.

"Hi...Mekala, I've seen you on the web, you are quite the star it seems," Stacy said.

Mekala laughed and said, "Well I love what I do and it must show because they keep asking me to do more scenes." She paused and looked back at her computer monitor. "Okay you're checked in Stacy, I'll keep your purse for you till you're done. Follow Gina back and you'll be in room 7. Have fun!"

Gina pushed the door open and Stacy followed her back and instantly heard another woman moaning like she was being fucked hard. They started walking down a hall and passing doors every 20 or 30 feet with small windows she could look into. The rooms were mostly empty but as they walked towards room 7 the moaning and screaming got louder and as they passed room 5 she looked into the window and caught a glimpse of a scene being made.

Stacy stopped short and stared through the window and watched this woman being double fucked in real life. She was taken aback seeing it for real and couldn't pull her eyes away. She heard Gina ahead of her talking and then stopped short not getting a reply from Stacy like she expected.

The girl in the room was facing backwards with a large cock in her ass and then another guy had his cock in her pussy and both guys were fucking her as hard as they could and grabbing at her long pointy tits with their hands. She was screaming and telling them to fuck her ass and pussy hard and to give it to her.

Gina walked up to Stacy staring mesmerized into the small window. She peeked in as well and watched a little before she said something.

"That's Beth she's been here a few times before; I met her last time I was here."

"Wow Gina they are really fucking the shit out of her. I guess when you told me about it, it wasn't the same as seeing it and even the internet isn't the same as seeing it for real," Stacy sputtered.

"Yes they are and look at how much she is enjoying it," Gina said laughing.

They watched more for another couple of minutes and then Gina pulled her away telling her they needed to get to her room.

Stacy pulled herself away from the action and continued to follow Gina to room 7. The hot action had started something inside her and she felt excited and aroused. Her nipples pressed against her lace bra and she looked down seeing them pointing through her tight white T-shirt.

Gina held the door open for her and as she walked into the room she could see a few guys working on the finishing touches for sound and light and they turned to see who had come in. They all did a double take when they saw Stacy and one of the sound guys with a mic in his hand got a huge smile on his face like he was looking forward to his job today.

Gina closed the door behind her and came next to Stacy who was standing nervous but excited in the room. Another man came in from a door across the room and she recognized him as her director. He saw them both and walked towards them. Stacy was still looking around the room at the couch and all the equipment when he arrived in front of her and Gina. There wasn't much in the room other than equipment, just a single couch with a padded rug in front of it.

"Well hello you must be Stacy right? We will be getting started soon we're just waiting for the guys to show. Have a seat. "Hey Gina are you going to stay and watch Stacy's first session?" he asked.

"Ya I thought I would if it's okay, she wanted me to come," Gina replied.

"Sure I'll find a chair and you can sit with me back by the monitors." He walked off and Stacy went and sat down on the couch crossing her tan sexy legs in her very shot skirt and Gina sat down next to her. The crew members kept looking at them as they worked on setting up and Stacy realized that all these guys were going to be watching her get fucked in mere moments.

"You okay Stacy? You look like something just freaked you out," Gina asked.

"Well I don't know why I didn't think of it before but there is going to be a lot of people in here watching me aren't there?" She asked.

"Ah ya all the sound and lighting guys as well as the director, me and probably a few others if the director needs anything. Just tune them out and focus on the guys that you will be in the scene with. They are all that matters."

She had scarcely ended her sentence when from across the room the door opened again and three guys walked in. She didn't recognize them and figured they must be new because she had never been with them. So unfortunately she wasn't able to tell Stacy anything about them or their cocks.

Stacy saw them as well and sat frozen on the couch as they walked by her towards the director. They were all well built guys, two with dark hair and the other had sandy blond. All tanned and looked like they had big packages from the pants and shorts they were wearing but she really couldn't tell. They smiled and checked her and Gina out as they walked by.

"Do you know any of them?" Stacy asked.

"Sorry, not a one, they must be new, but they are cute right?" Gina said.

"Ya not bad and so far just three of them so that's good news," Stacy responded.

The guys went and talked with the director and he pointed back at Stacy as they were talking to him. All of them got huge smiles on their faces when he pointed at her and she heard her name from across the room. Gina turned to her, seeing the same thing.

"Oh man they are very excited to fuck you it seems. I would definitely go for more money. At least 200 more," Gina said.

"Ya okay whatever... oh shit here they come," Stacy said looking up at the group of men coming towards the couch.

"Stacy this is Jason, Tim and Billy they will be working with you today," the director said and they each in turn shook her hand and said hello to her. They couldn't take their eyes off her and she could have sworn that the bulges in their pants were already growing."

"Okay now just to start off lets have the guys sit on the couch and you can walk through that door and start giving them a show, okay? Sound good to start?" the director asked.

Stacy looked at the door he pointed to, the same that the guys had come from. She nodded shyly and looked at Gina for support that had stood up to let the guys sit down. Gina started walking away with the director who had found her a chair and Stacy caught up to her.

"Just like that huh? Wow this is so weird," Stacy said.

"Well what did you expect, dinner and a movie," Gina laughed. "Just go out there and come back in as a different girl and fuck these guys silly okay, for me."

Stacy's eyes got big and she nodded to Gina and headed out the door. The guys on the couch sat there waiting for their show laughing and joking with each other and the director had the cameramen get set and rolling on the door.

Outside Stacy was taking deep breaths and trying to calm herself and become someone else as Gina put it. She knew how to dance and put on a show, she'd done it many times for her boyfriend and he got rock hard so she figured she did well.

"Okay focus on the couch and the three guys nothing else matters," she kept telling herself over and over. From inside the room she heard the director shout "Okay Stacy, Action!"

Gina watched for the door to reopen and Stacy to come sauntering in and hoped to hell she didn't run off. There was an awkward delay and the director was about to yell again when the door opened and Stacy walked in with the sexiest look on her face Gina had ever seen.

The guys on the couch started to get rowdy and call out to her as she walked her smuttiest walk towards them. Stacy yelled back nasty shit to them and walked up fully dressed and grabbed at each of their crotches checking their shit out through their clothes. Two of the three where already getting hard and she could tell they all had big cock but the last one, Tim she thought, from what she could tell was going to be enormous.

She taunted them after her inspection and said, "Seems you guys have some presents for me to open, but first things first."

She back away and started her show teasing the shit out of them. She first took off her panties before her skirt bending over all the way sliding them down her long sexy unbent legs with her ass towards them. They could barley see some of her ass cheeks and a glimpse of her shaved twat, and they went fucking nuts as she turned and kicked her panties at them.

She then unhooked her bra with her shirt still on and took it off pulling it out of her T-shirt sleeve without letting them see her tits yet. She dropped the bra on the ground and started playing with her nipples through the thin shirt getting them all erect.

Gina was smiling and watching the show and the director looked at her and whispered, "Damn she's playing this shit up isn't she?"

"That's my girl," Gina whispered back actually a little shocked.

All the guys had full hardon's now and they were almost bursting out of their clothing. Stacy taunted them again and walked forward still playing with her perky tits. She started on the left, kneeling on the floor and unzipped Jason's pants and out sprung a fully hard and oozing 7 1/2" cock with veins and throbbing engorged head. She grabbed it and started stroking it with her hands. Jason moaned and the other two guys couldn't resist and went right after her tits and pantyless ass under her skirt.

She engulfed Jason's cock in her hot wet mouth and Tim and Billy each had a hand on a breast and one up her skirt rubbing her ass and wet pussy. She still had her shirt on but Tim and Billy made quick work of it actually ripping it off of her while she sucked Jason's cock deep into her throat. They mauled her naked breasts and she could feel them fingering her wet pussy from behind. She was so turned on; having this large cock in her mouth and two guys rubbing and caressing her body was nothing she'd ever experienced before. The cock in her mouth was the biggest she'd ever touched before let alone try and suck and she had a feeling the guys fingering her might be bigger.

After five minutes she heard one of them say that he wanted some of that and she got the hint and took Jason's out of her mouth and turned to the guy to her left, Billy she remembered and still on her knees she pulled his shorts down to his ankles and out flopped and even larger cock it was wider for sure and she thought probably longer as well. She could barley get her hand around the shaft and she admired his shaved balls and sucked on them first and stroked his shaft at the same time.

Billy moaned and told her to suck it deep and as she engulfed his head into her wet warm mouth she felt her skirt being pulled off of her and she lifted her legs one at a time to help the other two guys behind her. Billy's cock disappeared inch by throbbing inch into her mouth and she felt a tongue start liking her little asshole and even press into her tight opening. Someone's hand was rubbing her pussy from underneath her and another hand was squeezing and playing with her right breast.

She continued her sloppy blowjob on Billy and enjoyed the tongue, pussy, and tit play she was receiving from the two other studs. After a few minutes she remembered she still hadn't sucked Tim yet and she knew she needed to do that. She pulled Billy's wet member from her mouth and turned to find Tim. She realized that he was the one licking her ass and still had most of his clothes on. Jason had finished taking off all of his and she admired his ripped chest and abs but turned her attention to Tim.

When she got close to him she noticed a large wet spot on his pants from his oozing cock and the bulge was huge. He had a belt on with jeans and she started working her fingers on the buckle trying to release the monster within. Jason and Bill had returned to the couch and decided to watch her reaction to Tim's cock when she first saw it.

They were not disappointed because when she pulled his pants and boxers off in one motion she actually squealed with surprise as a huge 10 inch cock hit her in the face as it dropped slightly out of the pants.

Jason and Billy laughed and one of them said, "Like that? Let's see you swallow that one."

She knelt there wide eyed and just stared at this enormous man meat. Shiny pre-cum oozed out of the purple head and the shaft pulsed slightly, ribbed with veins. His balls almost looked small compared to the size and girth of the shaft and she was taken aback by the shear extent of the member in front of her. The others started to laugh harder and she was brought back to reality and finally put her hand around it and wasn't able to touch any of her fingers with her thumb because it was so wide.

From across the room Gina had to cover her mouth to keep the gasp from being heard, she was amazed as well at the size of Tim's penis and she just sat there in awe as she watched Stacy stroke it and then bend it horizontal to put it in her mouth. Stacy's mouth spread wide and taunt as the head of this monster pressed into her mouth, she knew immediately that she was not going to get much of it in just due to the width alone. She did her best and used her spit and his pre-cum to lube up the shaft and give him a wet hand job while she sucked the bulbous head as best she could. Tim was moaning so she figured she was doing alright and after a few minutes Jason and Billy returned to her body prepping her for what was to come.

Stacy was lost in the moment stroking this huge cock and enjoying the attention from the other two guys. She ignored the cameras as best she could and after more minutes of sucking and being played with she heard the director yell, "Cut...very nice all of you."

The guys stopped playing with her and she took Tim out of her mouth and stood up rubbing her knees. She was completely naked except for her high heels. And she looked around the room and all the sound and light guys were staring at her now standing in all her glory. Her tan tits were wet and erect from being sucked and played with and her pussy was dripping down her leg now and her asshole was slick and squishy from the tongue play.

The director got up out of his chair and walked over to the group. "Very nice Stacy, you're a natural I almost didn't want to stop you, and have decided you don't need much direction. Basically we just need to see, by the end, some nice anal sex and some double fucking but you and the guys can decide on how and where."

Stacy smiled and nodded again to him, she turned around and all three guys were standing next to each other stroking their hard cocks keeping themselves excited watching her. Her body was stunning and with her standing now they were drinking her in. Looking at them she had to focus and not get nervous, she was thinking it might be easier if he told her where to go and what to do but she had already agreed and walked over to the guys again.

Gina remained in her seat and watched stunned as Stacy walked back to her three guys. She had heard what the director said and was worried for Stacy now. He had basically given the three studs free rein on Stacy and Gina didn't think Stacy realized that yet. The director walked back over, took his seat and smiled at Gina.

"Well let's see what they do now," he said.

Gina gave him a weak smile and turned back to Stacy and her three men. The director called out and the action resumed.

Jason walked Stacy backwards to the couch and sat her on it and laid her back and immediate started to eat her pussy. Pleasure flooded her clit as he licked it fast with his tongue. Tim and Billy got on either side of her, kneeling on the couch, and fed their cocks to her. She enjoyed Jason's oral treat and sucked and stroked Tim and Billy in turn. Jason stopped his licking and moved forward kneeling in front of the couch and she looked up at him. He grabbed his big cock and rubbed the pre-cum around the head and she watched him push it into her wet pussy. She let out a moan as he buried all of his length into her in one smooth motion. He grabbed her hips and slid her forwards to him and then grabbed at her tits and nipples moving his cock in and out in a pleasant rhythm.

Stacy loved it, he felt great inside of her and she reveled in the feel of this large cock stuffed into her pussy over and over. She forgot about the two cocks in her hands until they got impatient with her and Billy pulled away and smacked her in the face with his chubby member. She looked at him and then took it in her mouth and sucked him deep and started stroking Tim's monster as well.

Jason quickened the pace of his fucking and was busy working her little nub that was protruding prominently past her clit hood. His faster pace and the clit play were causing Stacy intense pleasure and she couldn't believe it but she was going to cum in mere minutes if he continued what he was doing, even with all the cameras and people in the room. The guys could tell she was close and they rooted Jason on telling him to fuck her pussy hard and deep and make her cum on his cock.

He went with the encouragement and got even more forceful on her pussy and the cameramen got even closer as Stacy's tiny body was racked with a wave of pleasure that curled her toes and rolled her eyes back into her head. She stopped her sucking and playing as it rolled over her and the guys cheered her on, loving watching her hot body quivering in excitement.

"Shit she's cumming big time on my cock; I can feel her cunt squeezing over and over." Jason called out and continued to ram her hard, and then he pulled completely out suddenly and pushed her ass up in the air and with his fingers spread her pussy wide for the camera. The cameraman got in close and filmed her pussy convulsing over and over. Her cum oozed out of her and ran down to her puckered asshole and Jason let her ass back down.

She opened her eyes a saw that Billy was now sitting on the couch next to her and when he saw her open her eyes he motioned her to climb onto him. Still weak from her orgasm she slowly rolled over and straddled his legs and eased her self down onto his ragging cock. Billy let out a moan as she slid all the way down and he took her left nipple in between his teeth and nibbled on it. She started grinding in a circular motion on his cock and then up and down she started to slowly move letting the inches slide in and out of her drenched snatch.

Tim was still on the couch and he moved over and stood up and put his cock next to her face. She got the idea and started to suck and stroke it as best she could while rising and falling on Billy beneath her. Jason was still behind her on the floor and she knew what was probably coming next. She wasn't surprised when she felt warm spit on two fingers touch her tight asshole and start to lube her up better. Jason pushed one finger in her and then another as she rode Billy's large cock.

Feeling she was almost ready Jason grabbed some more lube, next to the end of the couch and smeared his cock with it. Positioning his cock at her tight hole she stopped moving and felt her ass widen as Jason moved forward pressing into her. She moaned and screamed as his cocked pushed past her anal opening. It was so big and tight and the cock in her pussy made things even fuller. She pushed out with her ass trying to open her bowels wider for him. It seemed to work as more of Jason's cock entered her nice and slow and she was thankful he was being so gentle and had lube up well.

She turned and looked and both cameramen were aimed to her double stuffed body and getting as close as they could to the hardcore action. Jason held his cock still inside of her and Billy started to move again just slightly in her pussy. She was breathing hard but getting use to the two men inside of her. She remembered to play with Tim and keep him as happy as she could as well but it was a lot to remember and the pleasure and fullness was mind numbing. She had never had this much inside of her before.

jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers