Stacy's First Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

The sight was amazing on the monitor in front of Gina, her mouth dropped open with awe as her little petite friend took both of these large cocks into her tiny body. She could see the color around her asshole leave as the skin was stretched tight and could tell that it was really straining Stacy. Then when Billy started to move in her pussy Gina was stunned at how perfect it looked. The director was smiling and nodding his head, he was very impressed as well.

"Holy fuck, her ass is so damn hot and tight!" Jason screamed from across the room.

The other two got big smiles on their faces and Billy picked up the pace under her. Jason started to withdraw his cock and her ass squeeze every inch as it left her. He moaned and voiced again what her ass was doing to him.

Stacy was trying to cope with the strain on her body, her ass not only felt full but when he started pulling out it grabbed involuntarily on his shaft and as Billy moved in and out of her pussy she could feel the connection between her ass and vagina being flattened with the two fat cocks. Moans escaped her lips and she hoped they took them for pleasure. It did get better finally, Jason added more lube to his shaft once it was sticking most the way out of her and when he started back in she could feel the friction lessen and was most grateful.

Jason felt it as well and pushed faster into her and then immediately back out all the way to the head of his cock and slowly back in. Each thrust go fast after that, and both Jason and Billy moved together forcing their rods in and out of her holes. After a good five minutes Jason looked at Tim standing on the couch and gave him a look that must have meant something to them because Tim bent down and started to whisper into Stacy's ear.

"Do you like that fat cock in your ass Stacy? Fucking your ass fast and hard is it?"

Stacy nodded and tried to reach down her body and find her clit with her empty right hand. It wasn't easy to get too it but she did the best she could hopping it would help. It was still tight and hurt slightly, not as bad as she thought it would but it still was uncomfortable and she hoped clit play would erase that. He was moving faster in and out now and she felt her ass quivering as it was held open.

"Do you think you can take my cock in your ass? Huh Stacy my big wide cock in your hot butt?" Tim whispered more.

"Ahuh," is all she could say. The clit play was helping and Jason was getting faster and harder in her ass stretching her beyond anything previous.

He pulled all the way out and grabbed her ass and spread he cheeks wide for the cameramen that zoomed in on her gapping red wet ass hole. They moved back out of the way and he shoved his steely cock back into her ass before it closed all the way and she screamed in surprise as it forcefully rushed in.

"That's it Stacy, take that cock, you know you love it, all that meat in your ass," Tim continued to whisper in her ear.

She was somehow turned on with his hot breath on her ear and his filthy talk of the cock in her ass. Her hand struggled on her clit and her arm hurt with the strain.

"Do you want my cock Stacy, my big fat cock in your ass?" Tim asked.

Stacy moaned and nodded her head. Tim jumped down off the couch and winked at Jason still fucking Stacy's ass hard and fast. Billy saw what was going to happen and he spoke up just as Jason pulled his throbbing cock out of Stacy's distended ass.

"Dudes hold up I want to watch this as well," Billy said as he picked up Stacy and lifted her off of him moving her to his right.

She took the chance to roll onto her back, knowing she could get to her clit easier that way, and looked up into the faces of the three men that were fucking her. Tim moved forward and she stared at his huge cock and started playing with her clit and bit her lip at him. He rubbed his engorged head up and down her pussy and ass and she lifted her legs to allow him better access to whichever hole he wanted and she went to town on her pussy.

Billy and Jason came forward and to the side of them to get a better view and the camera men were both there as well. Tim smiled down at her and took in her perfect tiny body and pressed his head down and into her wet pussy and shoved forward filling her with is huge cock. Stacy moaned loud and threw her head back in pleasure as his wide long cock spread her lips open. She felt every ridge and vein as he pushed forward but he was only lubing his cock up for her ass and once it was in he pulled the full length back out and moved it lower to her now puckered hole.

Stacy held her breath as she felt him move forward and her ass opened up again to take his enormous cock. Wider and wider she stretched and she started panting and screaming as his head disappeared into her tight ass. He held it there and everyone around viewed the odd sight of this mammoth shaft sticking out of this perfect tiny ass. It looked like his head had been cut off it was so tight. Stacy frantically moved her fingers over her clit and squirmed while gasping for air with this huge cock head stuffed in her rectum.

She didn't think she could take it and looked up at Tim for mercy but instead he pressed more in. Her ass had squeezed his head so tight that it actually had shrunk it slightly and when he pushed more, his shaft which was rock hard, widened her hole even further and she cried out again fearing she was going to rip. The guy's mouths, around the room, dropped as the color left her ass ring and she panted and screamed. Her hand never slowed on her clit and this was the only thing that helped her through it.

The pleasure mixed with the pain was a very odd sensation to her and she forgot where she was and what she was doing and closed he eyes and focused on the pleasure as much as she could. Inch by agonizing inch disappeared into her taunt ass and Tim just pressed further and further slowly into her.

Gina was freaking out and the director had to intervene or she would have run over to help her.

"Gina for fuck sakes settle down she's fine she can handle it, don't make me kick you out of here," he forcefully whispered to her.

"Fine?! She not fucking fine! He's going to kill her with that thing!" she said back, but he forced her down in her chair and she folded her arms under her big tits and gave him a look that could kill.

She turned back to the monitor and saw that Tim had half of his 10 inches in Stacy and had stopped again. It was such a close up shot of his cock and her ass that she didn't see what was happing with the guys until she looked up to the actual live scene. Tim was saying something to Jason and Jason started walking over to her and the director.

"Hey man Tim doesn't think she can take anymore of him what do you want him to do?" Jason asked.

Gina shot the director a nasty look and he saw it and then looked at Jason.

"Well shit we wouldn't want to hurt her, tell him not any deeper and just be patient and see what she does. Its hot shit and I don't want to end it yet." He said.

Jason walked back over to the action and Gina stared at the director with fire in her eyes. Jason told Tim what he had said and he left his cock in Stacy's ass half way and waited to see what would happen. Nothing did. She still had he eyes closed tight and breathing really hard with her hand going berserk on her clit. She was moaning and trying not to move because when she moved it would move her ass on his cock.

It took her a while before she realized that something was up. He had stopped moving and she didn't know what to think. She opened her eyes finally and looked up and all the guys including the cameramen were staring at her from around their cameras. Her hand never slowed on her clit and she looked down and saw Tim's cock sticking half way in her ass. She looked around at all of them and still seeing the red lights on the cameras knew they were still rolling.

"Shit what the hell? What do they want me to do?" She asked herself in her mind. She had no idea why he had stopped or what they expected her to do. She knew it hurt and finally realized that they probably knew it did as well and were waiting to see if she could take anymore.

She looked hard left towards Gina who stood up when she did and gave her a look as if asking if she was okay. Stacy knew then that they had stopped to make sure she wasn't in too much pain and were waiting to see what she would do next. Many things ran through her mind, money most of all and she knew she needed to get paid today. She also knew what quitting would mean to Gina and she made her decision.

She nodded ever so slightly to Gina who smiled back with encouragement and then Stacy turned back to the guys and looked right at Tim and said, "What are you waiting for...Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

His eyes got really big and he looked at Jason and Billy whose mouths dropped open. He turned back to Stacy and she had this look on her face like she wanted it bad. Instead of pushing the rest of his cock in he pulled out, all but the head, and then pushed back in up to where he was and then again fucking her with half of his cock over and over. She closed her eyes again, started moaning and rubbing her clit faster. Lube wasn't a problem she was wet from before; it was just so damn wide that no amount of lube would have helped.

"That's it....Fuck my ass with your huge cock! Give it to me!" Stacy screamed. She didn't recognize the voice coming out of her own lips or the person that said it. Stacy wasn't there anymore.

Her ass stretched and grabbed his shaft as he moved in and out of her and her pussy was ringing with the clit play. He started going deeper with every thrust in. One inch per thrust and finally he had his balls up against her ass with his whole 10 inch cock buried in this tiny woman and he held it, reveling in the hot ass surrounding his entire shaft.

"Oh fuck its so fucking big! Shit shit shit!" Stacy screamed.

Everyone in the room was astounded, flabbergasted to see her be able to take this mans' cock like this, and Gina was freaking out in disbelief the most. She watched, back and forth between the monitors and the live action. Tim was fucking her now making all different movements, shallow, deep, hard, slow, fast, in may different combinations. Stacy's moans changed and everyone could see and hear the difference. She was starting to enjoy this huge cock. New juice appeared in her cunt and ran down and met the moving shaft of Tim's cock. Her cunt would open and close as the monster moved underneath it pulling the skin tight and pushing on her inner vaginal walls.

He pulled completely out and then back in with just the head over and over gapping her ass for the cameras and then drove his whole length in one fluid movement causing Stacy to throw back her head and scream again. She was going to cum, she couldn't believe it but it was building. Her entire body started to shake after a few more minutes and her pussy exploded with pleasure and her ass grabbed at the shaft and head penetrating it.

"Fuck she's cumming!" Jason yelled.

"Holy shit big time!" Billy voiced as well.

"Fuck is right! Her ass is going crazy on my cock," Tim blurted.

He had to slow down or he was going to cum as well and he knew the director wanted them all to wait till the end and shower her with all they had. But even slowing down didn't help because Stacy's ass was milking his cock with her orgasm and he had to totally withdraw before he came.

"Fuck she's amazing I almost lost it," he said and grabbed his head squeezing it hard, keeping his cum inside.

Billy saw his opportunity to get her ass for the first time and he moved right for it before anyone else. She was still cumming and he stuck his smaller dick in her open hole and it easily slid in down to the balls.

"Fuck its hot, damn that ass!" he screamed and shook his head back in forth loving the hot flesh around his cock.

Stacy looked up, feeling the change in size, and saw Billy now fucking her ass, her orgasm was ending but she still rubbed her pussy and clit and with Billy's smaller cock now she had no pain at all. She enjoyed his forceful thrusts and his balls hitting her ass at the end. She got Jason's attention and motioned him forward. He obeyed and knelt on the couch next to her and she hungrily swallowed his cock.

For another ten minutes she sucked Jason and let Billy fuck her ass and then she rose up and pushed Billy away from her and told Jason to sit on the couch. He obeyed and she stood over him and lowered herself onto his cock, facing away from him. She took all of him in her ass and settled down fully resting all her weight on his cock. She looked at Billy and spread her lips wide giving him the clue. He moved over and forward and pushed his cock into her very wet and hot pussy.

Both of their cocks felt incredible inside of her and she started moving on Jason's cock buried as deep as it could go in her ass. Billy kept up with her and pounded her pussy with equal rhythm. Enjoying the double fuck again she got Tim's attention, which wasn't very hard, and told him to get on the couch where she could get to him.

Three cocks were in her now, ass, pussy, and mouth were full and the cameramen were all over it getting the best angle and view. She sucked and fucked them for a while like that, making all of them moan and closer to cumming. She screamed herself, with a cock in her mouth as she started cumming on both cocks in her ass and pussy and shook and quivered on Jason's body supporting her.

All the guys were really close and Billy motioned to the director that they were almost ready for the finale. Jason's balls were boiling with his cock in this incredible babe's ass and Tim had almost already come so her blow job was keeping him really close.

"Dudes I'm going to blow, let me up!!" Jason screamed and Billy grabbed Stacy around the waist and lifted her completely off of Jason and set her on the ground at his feet.

She got down on her knees just as Jason stood up and shot a huge rope of cum into her face, splashing up both sides of her nose. He aimed the next one lower and splattered her tits with another blast and then 3 more after that. Cum dripped off her perfect breasts and down her flat tan stomach and on her legs. Jason finished himself off and pressed his throbbing cock to her cheek, she turned and sucked the cum out of his shaft as Billy came forward stroking his cock hard and fast.

Just as she pulled Jason out of her mouth and turned to Billy he sent a burst of cum over her face and into her hair, the next one hit her open mouth and he pressed his head close and finished emptying his balls into her oral cavity. She felt spurt after spurt hit her teeth and tongue and her mouth quickly filled up with thick warm salty liquid. Instead of swallowing she pushed it out of her mouth and it ran down her chin and fell to her tits where she rubbed it all over them. She finished sucking him off and spit that cum out as well.

Tim approached with his huge cock in his hand and he pushed her over on to her back wanting her ass again. She rubbed cum and spit all over her tight hole and arched her back and lifted her legs as he pushed his enormous tool back into her. It went in relatively easy this time and wasn't long before he was fucking her hard and deep. She screamed and told him she wanted his cum and rubbed her clit again fast and hard. It took no time at all, he was so turned on by her ass, and he pulled his huge dick out of her well fucked hole and exploded on her stomach and heaving chest. Three or four long ropes of cum hit her body and then his cock emptied the remains of his orgasm onto her stomach, making a huge puddle, running off both sides.

The cameras had caught it all and the director almost forgot to say 'cut' he was so amazed at what Stacy had done and how much she pleased these three guys.

"Cut.... Holy shit very nice, fucking amazing Stacy; damn I haven't seen something that hot in a long ass time."

Stacy raised her head from the soft carpet and looked down at her cum covered body. Her ass was raw and sore and she wondered if she was going to be able to walk tomorrow. She waited for someone to bring her a towel and then she cleaned all their cum off of her the best she could. She needed a shower to get it all off and out of her hair. She found most of her clothes and the fluffer girl brought her a new T-shirt. She got dressed and was still in a daze as she was thanked by the three guys telling her how amazing she was and to come back soon. Even the sound, light and camera guys had to say something.

She was glad when Gina came to her side and told her not to worry about anything she had the info she needed and they could go. She slowly walked out with her to the car and Gina retrieved her purse and told her she would drive so Stacy got in the passenger side.

"You okay sweetie? Fucking trooper...that guy was huge?" Gina voiced.

It took her a minute to respond, "I'll be fine, I guess I did okay they seemed pleased."

"Okay?! Pleased?!..... Fuck! They were ecstatic, the director was freaking out it was so hot, he's going to pay you double what he said, double!" Gina blurted.

Stacy just smiled at her and then said, "Great but I just want to go home and soak in a warm bath."

"Okay honey, we're on our way."

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers