Stacy's First Stranger

Story Info
She has never seen him and never will.
1.3k words
4
16k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Stacy online while I was up in Maryland for some training. We got to talking about sex and fantasies. She told me she had one about meeting and fucking a stranger and how she was submissive. I asked for her address. Once she gave it to me I told her to put on a shirt with to bra, a skirt with no panties, and high-heeled shoes. She was to also put a porno in her VCR and a blindfold on. I told her to masturbate with the door unlocked until I came over. She wasn't to take off the blind fold or allow herself to cum. I didn't tell her when I would get there.

I let her wait for more than an hour before I showed up. I opened a couple of condoms before going in so she wouldn't hear the wrapper. She wasn't allowed to talk unless it was to scream with pleasure or to tell me to fuck her harder.

When I walked it I was quiet but made sure she could hear something over the porno. She lay there uncertain whether or not she heard someone come in but couldn't ask if I was there. I watched her licking her lips and making little soft moaning noises while she rubbed her pussy to the sounds of porn. Her juices were pooling on the couch under her shaved pussy.

All of the sudden, she felt a hard cock forcing its way past her lips and into her throat. I heard her whimper in surprise and a little fear. She had surrendered herself to a man she had never even seen before and had no idea what he was going to do next.

I face fucked her until she started to gag, then I would back off a little and start over again. She was hungry for my cock and cum. She deep throated as much as she could until tears ran down her cheeks from under the blind fold. Without taking my cock from her mouth I made her move to her knees on the floor and turn her full attention to my member and away from her pussy. She resisted at first when I pulled her hand from her sopping twat but submitted like a good little cumslut at the end.

I could feel my climax building while this little whore worshipped my cock. When I couldn't hold back anymore I yanked her back by her hair and told her to open her mouth. Waves of pleasure washed over me as I shot my cum into her eager mouth. She sucked down every last drop.

I told her she earned a little something for being such a good little slut. I positioned her back on her couch and hiked her skirt up. I lay down on my stomach and looked closely at her pussy. The lips were swollen and dripping with her juices. I pulled her pussy lips apart and told her to hold them there. I stroked my tongue along her clit and felt her shudder at the first touch. I alternated between swirling my tongue on her clit and deep broad strokes in her pussy. I slid two fingers into her and felt for that little bump inside that would set here off. As soon as I touched it I started sucking on her clit very hard. She let out a scream I thought for sure would have her neighbors calling the police when she came.

I rolled her over and as quietly as possible, slipped on one of the condoms. She hadn't heard and started to whimper when she realized I was about to fuck her from behind (as far as she knew) without a condom on. I slapped her ass hard and told her to shut up; I hadn't given her permission to talk. She quieted down while I rubbed her pussy a little bit. In one quick motion I grabbed the back of her neck with one hand and rammed myself into her up to the hilt. She had another screaming orgasm as soon as I was all the way in. The thought of bareback fucking a total stranger while blindfolded must have been too much for her.

When she was done thrashing around in her cum, I grabbed her hair and forced her back to arch while I pounded her from behind. I was fucking her so hard I was already starting to sweat. For the first time since my arrival, she spoke.

"Oh my God, you're fucking me so hard. Please don't stop, please, please, please." As she trailed off into another orgasm. When she came, her pussy clamped down on me like a vice and started another orgasm for me. I pulled out quickly halfway through her climax. She stopped cumming and started to whine since she didn't complete it all the way. That was ok, I wanted her to know I control her pleasure and she was my toy for the night. I whipped off the rubber and came across her back. It was so powerful it shot all the way up into her hair. She could feel it splash on her and started rubbing her clit furiously and started to cum again before I was finished spurting my load on her.

I needed a break and told her she was still not to talk while I went and found the restroom and got a drink of water. After rinsing off and cooling down a bit, I decided to see what my slut was doing. I wandered back in and found her rubbing her pussy again. I sat and watched for awhile until I started to get hard again.

I approached her and slid my cock between her lips again. I told her to get it nice and wet so I could titty fuck her. She licked my pole and took it into her mouth until I was good and lubed up. I told her to lay back and get her tits ready to be fucked and keep her mouth open so I could fuck it too.

I decided I was ready to shoot another load. This time when I flipped her over and slipped the condom on, I noticed her ass hole looked nice and tight. I put another condom on and started rubbing my finger around the rim of her hole. I could see her tense up. Would she continue to be my slut and let me do it? I told her to relax and try as she might, she just couldn't, but I didn't care.

I put the head of my cock against her hole and started to slowly work it in. She squirmed a little bit but calmed down after I told her it would just make it hurt more. I slowly pushed my cock all the way in. Once I was there I could feel her loosen up a little bit. I told her she could rub her pussy if she wanted. As soon as she touched it, she came again. This one lasted for at least a minute. After she settled down again, I started to fuck her ass. She was moaning and crying at the same time. I told her to take her hand away so I could see if she could cum from anal only. She complied and came three more times before I filled the rubber with my cum.

I pulled the condom off and told her to open her mouth and lean back. I poured the contents over face, the blindfold, and into her waiting mouth. She swallowed what I gave her. I told her to keep the blindfold on while I got dressed.

I walked out without saying a word. I got online when I got home and asked her how she liked it. She said she made herself cum several more times after I left and was still horny as fuck. To this day she has never seen me other than in a picture but we still chat from time to time. Every time we do, it reminds her of that night and she has to rub her pussy while we are chatting.