Stacy's First Swing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the couple in action brought a lot of memories flooding back to Jared. All the times he had seen Helen in action. All the times he had fucked her or watcher her fuck others. The wild way she would throw her body into any situation in pursuit of pleasure.

With all those images and sensations running through his mind, he seized upon her body. One hand plunged down to her sex roughly. He let her engorged clit catch itself in the V of two fingers and hooked those finger into her sex. He wiggled his digits against Frank's pounding cock and stretched her opening wider while squeezing her sensitive clitoris.

With his other hand, he palmed a small bronze breast and held on tightly as her body rose and fell, jerking her tit flesh this way and that.

Helen was screaming know, calling out to god and cursing and praising the two men as her body was driven to greater heights of physical ecstasy.

She was competing with Betty's wild cries. The big woman was cumming and Stacy was pressing her fist deeply into her cavity, stretching it out as deeply and widely as she could. Betty's gaping pussy lips held her forearm nearly half way to the elbow... and the slick of her juices had spread farther than that. From time to time, the goo would drip from Stacy's elbow.

Betty abruptly went silent and rigid, trembling. Inside her body, the younger woman's hand was being crushed be her pussy's orgasmic convulsions. Betty stared blankly at the ceiling and trembled, every nerve in her body screaming in celebration.

Frank roared. He jammed his wife down roughly into his groin and began pumping his essence into her molten core.

Her husband's trembling passion predictably forced Helen past the crest of bliss and into her own screaming climax. Her arms were craned backward, her hands gripping her husbands thickly veined neck as if her life depended on it. Her cries jumped and warbled to match the shuddering, grunting gasps of the man she loved.

Jared took a step back to watch the Pollards embrace ecstasy. Then his eyes were torn away by the squeals and groans of Betty.

The big woman had both hands around Stacy's forearm and was frantically trying to pull herself off the other woman's hand. Betty's massive orgasm had run its course and her inflamed pussy had become a minefield of raw nerves and ticklish flesh. Stacy's mind was saturated with hormones and adrenaline by the whole experience. It wasn't exactly working properly and it took a while for Betty's message to get through.

Jared stared as Stacy finally allowed her hand to slide out of the other woman's over-stimulated hole. He had not expected things to get quite this wild tonight... he had feared that if it did, it would turn off his darling wife.

Jared knew Stacy to have a deeply sexual side. When she was aroused she tended to be aggressive and nearly insatiable. On the other hand, her tastes were simple... she liked getting fucked. For her, sex began and ended with a cunt full of dick. She had no objections to things like blowjobs and other sorts of "play" but they just weren't interesting to her. She wanted to fuck.

Jared's one concern in introducing his wife to swinging was that she wouldn't care for the extra stuff. Would she get anything out of being with another woman? Jared had had his doubts.

Thank god they'd proved unfounded.

Right at that second, his wife had one hand busy on her own pussy, rubbing and probing and slapping at it with mindless abandon. She was running her lips and tongue over her other hand, actually, most of her arm, slurping down Betty's copious juices.

She looked a lot like a cat cleaning herself.

Abruptly his attention was drawn back to the Pollards when a small hand with a powerful grip clasped his upper arm. Helen was leaning forward toward him. Frank was visibly swaying, his body physically spent. He took an unsteady step forward, pressing his wife into Jared's arms. "The fucking cunt hasn't had enough yet." He croaked.

Helen wrapped her arms around Jared's neck and lifted herself off her husband's shrinking manhood. Jared took her weight and embraced her perspiring, feverish body. His hard cock was sticking straight out between her legs and her slobbering pussy came to rest on his shaft. He could feel the hoops from her piercings pressing into their flesh. She encircled his hips with her strong legs and grinned at him as she slid her slit along his hungry cock. He slid one hand up her back until it reached the back of her head and then plunged his mouth forward to meet hers. Each of their tongues competed to reach the deepest reaches of the other's mouth.

Helen reached back with her right hand to caress his cock head where it just barely protruded from between her thighs. Jared nearly lost his balance as she rubbed his engorged glans. They were slick with his lube.

Wrapping both arms around her securely, he carried Helen over to a couch. Standing at one end, he urged her to lay back against its armrest. With some reluctance, she released him and allowed him to lay her body out. He settled her hips across the arm of the couch, arching her body and presenting her dripping pussy for easy access.

Someone brushed one of his legs. His wife had crawled across the carpet to stare at the other woman's open, dripping pussy. Helen had taken multiple loads in rapid succession, cumming herself numerous times. The results were flowing from her hole and dribbling down her ass crack.

The glazed and hungry look in his wife's eyes made Jared shudder. She was getting off on this in ways he would have never imagined. With two fingers he scooped up some of the flow from between Helen's legs. He offered it to his wife.

She grabbed his wrist and stuck his fingers into her mouth. She sucked at them, sliding her tongue between them, devouring the discharge like the life-giving substance it was.

When Helen kicked him in impatience, he extracted his hand from his wife's adoration and grabbed Helen by the ankles, spreading her legs high and wide. Her cunt gaped at him, her pink inner folds swollen with use and arousal. With his cock hanging free and straight before him, he drove forward into the Pollard woman's welcoming hole.

Helen's adaptable cunt was momentarily loose as he buried his bone deep into her body but as he ground his pubic bone against hers, the muscles of her pussy grabbed hold of his cock and made her unsatiated hunger known. "Come on baby, make it last. I bet you can make me come off a couple more times. And then, when you do fill me with your spunk, I'll let your little slut wife drown in my cunt."

Jared almost whimpered. He was being asked to perform a task his body may not be up to. All that he had seen and experienced had his body primed for release.

Slowly, he withdrew his tool, feeling his prominent cock head bump along the folds and grooves of Helen's chamber. Helen sighed in contentment, letting her pussy squeeze him just enough to ensure they both could feel everything. When the head of his shaft reached the entrance of her cunt he let it hang up there, gently stretching her inner lips. Then he forged forward once again, pressing aside her sensitive flesh.

Stacy was now hovering over the pair, watching her husband fuck the small woman with shining, eager eyes. Motivated by the slower movements of the pair, she let her fingers brush along different parts of their bodies, caressing their flushed skin. Several times, her brushes sent goose bumps shimmering across their skin, making them shake and jump.

As Jared continued with long, slow thrusts, Helen gently teased her own clit. Her body was sitting at a high simmer and she was content to wallow in the heated sensations for a while. A few times she attempted to reach out to the pale young woman but Stacy was lost in her own world, moving around the two at random to touch and examine their bodies. Even the familiar contours of Jared's back and thighs and arms seemed exotic to her at that moment. As for the small bronze woman her husband was embedded in...

Stacy spent some time examining Helen's chest. Laid on her back with her hips elevated, the little slut's small breasts resembled fried eggs. They moved loosely, surmounted by dark areloae and hard, sharp peaks. Stacy had seen that Helen seemed to like having her tits abused rather harshly. On close inspection, she could see that the nipples were a bit the worse for wear. Faint traces of the holes that had been ripped through them were still visible though Stacy didn't actually know that's what they were. All she would really see was that her nipples looked like they have been through a wringer.

Well, they had actually. But not recently.

Stacy looked around for the vibrator that Helen had used on her earlier, for a moment forgetting what had been done with it. When she saw it, she remembered. It lay between Betty's legs where she had finally pushed it out of her ass. Stacy quickly put the object out of her mind.

She returned her attention to Helen's body. She bent her head low over the other woman's chest and breathed in the hot and sweet scent of a woman in heat. As she exhaled, she blew across Helen's nipples. If the brown nubbins had been capable of rising any higher or becoming any harder, they would have. As things stood, Helen just shivered with lust.

Jared continued slowly working his cock in and out of the older woman as his wife took a nipple into her mouth. Her hand caressed the lean woman's hard stomach, her skin slick with perspiration. Stacy could taste salt and other, musky flavors as she licked and kissed Helen's small mound. She took the hard rubbery nub gently between her teeth and teased it with her tongue.

Stacy's brought her hand to Helen's other tit and rolled the flesh between her fingers. Helen's chest was rumbling with inaudible moans, her eyes closed in contentment. Helen's hand found one of the pale younger woman's fuller breasts and began to return the favor, caressing and squeezing the soft, dangling flesh.

The two women began mirroring each other's mammary manipulation. As Stacy began to squeeze harder and pinch Helen's nipple, the slim woman replied in kind, her strong fingers tweaking and pulling on Stacy's delicate pearl.

Stacy started to lose focus a bit. Her free hand was once again rubbing and probing her steaming sex. She was vaguely aware that it had been too long since her last orgasm.

She was no longer sucking on Helen's near tit... her mouth now hung open dumbly as the two over-heated women twiddled and pulled on each other's peaks while Jared looked on, his hips always in motion.

Stacy was staring at Helen's face as she began pinching the other woman harder and harder. Helen matched each squeeze, watching the younger woman as she did so.

Stacy's delicate nipple was beginning to throb and sting. She liked having her tits played with gently, softly. She had been known to vocally object to any sort of mistreatment. But clearly, Helen enjoyed the rough stuff. It made Stacy want to feel what the other woman was feeling.

But before long, tears came to Stacy's eyes. The pain was by no means extreme but it was in such a sensitive area that the tears seemed to well up without warning. She fought back a gasp and released Helen's tit. The tanned woman complied with the implied request and released the young woman's tender flesh. Stacy's hand went to the abused peak and rubbed it. Her other hand still rested on Helen's chest.

Jared paused momentarily in his rhythm as Helen's cunt muscles clamped down more tightly. There was something wicked and proud in the woman's eyes as she smiled thinly at his wife.

Helen took Stacy's hand in hers and brought it back to her own small breast. She cupped the pale woman's hand around her tit and squeezed. She squeezed hard. She used the other woman's hand to show her just how rough she liked it.

Stacy's hand hurt. The surgeon's powerful fingers were white as they pressed Stacy's hand into her tanned tit and squeezed hard on her nipple. So very hard. And pulled on it... yanked it really, stretching it this way and that.

Helen's other hand went to her other tit and gave it the same treatment, yanking on it hard. A fresh sheen of sweat spread swiftly across her body as pain mixed with pleasure and began driving her slumbering fires toward conflagration. Helen's hips began to buck and churn at Jared. Her demand was implicit... the time for a leisurely fuck was over.

It was almost a struggle for Jared to pull his cock slowly out of Helen's grasping snatch. Her cunt had a vicious grip and she was bearing down with every ounce of her body's strength as she violently drove herself to orgasm. Then he slammed it back home, grunting with effort.

Helen released Stacy's hand, leaving the girl to maul her left tit unsupervised. Her other hand remained on her right nipple, locked onto the abused nubbin of flesh in a death grip. Her freed hand darted down to her groin and hooked into her sex, sliding three fingers into her snatch atop Jared's driving shaft. While bearing down tightly on his dick with her inner muscles, she pulled harshly at her pussy, stretching her opening and mashing her clit.

Stacy was hanging onto Helen's far tit as tightly as she could. She lost her grip several times as the crazy older slut thrashed about on the couch, shuddering with the impacts of Jared's thrusts and her own violent surges. Each time the small breast was yanked from her fingers, Helen yelled at her, "Don't fucking stop. Rip it off if you have to but don't let go." Stacy would scramble to capture the sack of flesh again, obeying Helen's every word without conscious thought.

Stacy's other hand was frigging her own cunt far more violently than she had ever done anything in her life... and she knew it was still a gentle caress compared to what Helen was doing to her own body.

Jared continued to pound into her, his hands on her ankles and using her legs to yank her onto his cock at each thrust. Her legs would be pushed wide as he swiftly withdrew after each thrust, splaying her cunt lips wide and inviting (or demanding). And then, as he slammed home again those same lips would nearly swallow his tightly packed testicles. Helen's ass and Jared's balls and thighs were soaked with her fluids as was the arm of the couch. Helen was screaming, wordless screams of anguished need as she rushed towards satisfaction.

And finally she was there. She shook off Stacy's clutching hand and thrust the other woman away unthinkingly. The younger woman landed on her bottom with a shocked thud and an umph.

Helen pulled her legs from Jared's grip and wrapped them around his waist. As her orgasm began in earnest, her body jerked upright, right off the couch and into Jared's arms. She embraced him tightly with all four limbs and ground herself down on his groin. Her spasming cunt milked his hard shaft. Her wildly convulsing pussy was cumming so strongly that with each convulsion it seemed to be lifting her body an inch or two up Jared cock with all by itself.

Naturally, Jared didn't have a chance in hell of surviving the all this. Helen was still riding the crest of her climax when Jared's own floodgates sprung open under the enormous pressure. He had already cum several time that night but Jared's amazing stamina produced enough spunk to hose her innards down quite thoroughly.

Helen felt Jared's blasts with a mixture of ecstasy and regret. She was having a fucking amazing orgasm but she was going to want more in the very near future. Still, the strong pulses of Jared's spewing cock helped sustain and build her climax and she rode through his trembling shots at full steam.

With his dribbling cock still buried in Helen's powerful pussy-hold, Jared staggered around the corner of the couch and fell into it, sprawling out with the amazing little slut atop him, still locked onto his member. He was gasping and his mind was reeling. Helen's orgasm seemed to be going on forever. She still held him tightly with both her arms and her pussy. Her long pussy lips were practically glued to his balls, almost completely enveloping them. Around his cock, fluids seeped. And still, the woman's insatiable hole was milking his cock.

Helen's mind was abuzz. A good orgasm for Helen (and this had been a great one) always left here mind sharp, clear and ravenous for more. The world seemed brighter and sharper. The only way to truly satisfy this woman was to fuck her body into exhaustion... and her fit, well toned form had more stamina than five women half her age. She had been the center of countless gang-bangs involving five or twenty men and had left most of them with left-over energy and frustrated lust. Helen Pollard usually had to mentally prepare herself for the end of a sexual encounter, restraining her lust with her will and forcing herself to be satisfied with what she got. In some ways, this was much like what Stacy had done before she met Jared but the younger woman's considerable passions had never been nurtured and encouraged the way Helen's had. In her days of pre-med, Helen had been a promiscuous but by no means unusual young woman. Years, decades really, of backing and support from the man she married had nourished and catered to her passion until it had gown into something colossal.

Stacy by comparison had only relatively recently discovered a man capable of keeping up with her powerful but un-trained sexuality. This discovery had allowed her to let her carnal hungers run free... but he had still been only one man. She had been deeply, deeply satisfied with their love making but had never had an opportunity to push herself beyond mere satisfaction. She had not had the years of nearly unlimited debauchery Helen had enjoyed to develop her lust into a force of nature.

Right then, Helen wasn't in the frame of mind to settle for half measures. She was not yet ready to rein in the hunger she sometimes thought of as "the beast". She didn't want to wrestle with her own libido in an attempt to suppress it... she wanted to wrestle someone else's. Fortunately, she knew what the next stage in her quest of fulfillment would be.

"Time to feed the kitten."

12